-WP Click-

support?
 Crescent Nightwalker
10:13:13 Aurora / Pastelmoon
@Creek,
Your welcome!
 Crescent Nightwalker
10:13:01 Aurora / Pastelmoon
For some reason the game does something where I can't even comment on other people's stuff even though I write stuff in it. It still goes "oops, message cannot be blank"

It is not blank. And it's not my device, which is confusing because it worked just fine before.
 Creekside Pack
10:12:05 
crescent thank you so much for the gear!!
 BuggyOs
10:11:57 Bug-a-boo
7 Day Profit: -11367

Oh I forgot about this lol
 purdy
10:11:08 
you cant?
 Crescent Nightwalker
10:11:03 Aurora / Pastelmoon
@Dragons Blood,
I would make a suggestion of that! :D
 Dragons Blood
10:10:06 Yong-sun (he/him)
ok I think you should be able to retire a male wolf despite them having females that are pregnant by them.
 Dragons Blood
10:06:06 Yong-sun (he/him)
damn 38 apples to customize him and not change anything about him XD
 Crescent Nightwalker
10:06:03 Aurora / Pastelmoon
@Creekside,
That awesome update I'm thankful to Eve for making! *Go to manage wolf, then you'll see a list of options , then click > change rank * or something like that
 Dragons Blood
10:03:53 Yong-sun (he/him)
I wish I had the apples to customize him
 Creekside Pack
10:03:37 
0-0 dragons... ghostface is the grandfather of stardusk...ur wolf is kinda stardusk's uncle now-
 Dragons Blood
10:02:08 Yong-sun (he/him)
-WP Click-

ended up buying another wolf
 Creekside Pack
10:01:10 
how did u make his rank change?
 Falling Stars
10:01:09 star, she/her
Alright I think we need schools that only require you to learn the things relevant to what you want to do with your life. Like primary school you can experiment with different things, then in secondary you pick specific things that apply to what you wanna do
 Crescent Nightwalker
09:59:53 Aurora / Pastelmoon
@Creekside,
Thanks! Yes it does, I found him for 200 mush!
 Creekside Pack
09:59:44 
i searched stardusk's parents and her mother murin as a white face mask and a star too.
 purdy
09:59:35 
I made a big mistake :P
 Silent Lucidity
09:58:16 Silent, Lucid
Hey chat

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jaguar : +3
Crocodile : +2
Black Bear : -1
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   40 

Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-December 17, 2023 11:13 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
As the class went on Skylar's fixated his attention to his phone most class. He was on his phone almost all the time, in every class too. Skylar didn't want to stare at the new kid too much, seeing that he was already so anxious, but he couldn't help but glance at him sometimes. He was quite cute looking but Sky didn't have any intentions on talking to him yet, he was gonna wait for him to settle a bit to the new school. Once the bell rang Skylar got up and grabbed his bag, quickly swinging it over his shoulder in one swift motion. He then started to walk to the door and when he was there he was out and down the hall. It was lunch, so Skylar was meeting up with his friend Chris. He found his way to the spot where they would always meet which was at Chris's locker. Sky arrived before Chris so he just waited for his phone, standing against Chris's locker.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-December 17, 2023 11:26 PM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
As the bell rang Mat noticed that the boy next to him was near the first tp leave the class, but he had to intention of getting up just so soon. Instead he slowly pulled out his phone and earbuds, connected the earbuds, and popped them both in his ears. 'Where do I eat lunch?' The thought was bothering him as he started to stand up. Successfully standing up without looking any sight of how his body was going to react, he started out the door. Mat took a quick glance down the hallway, looking for an empty spot. When he found none on this side of the school he sighed, and starting in the other direction. Although he only had a small lunch, Mat wasn't all that hungry, so he decided he'd skip lunch and focus on trying to figure out why he was so anxious all day. He found his thoughts drifting back towards the guy in history class. He looked a bit older than him. Judging of how often he used his phone Mat guessed that he wasn't the biggest people guy. Notable enough as it was, he stored that bit of information in a secluded corner of his memory. As Mat wandered countless hallways he eventually found what was labeled as a library. Reading was a huge pass time to Mat, it often was the only thing that he could do promptly that wasn't necessarily related to school. Walked through the door, he was met with isles and isles of books. Hard cover, paperback, think, thin. There was probably over four hundred books here, a lot more than he could ever own in his teeny apartment. He found a nice spot in a corner and settled on a short story revolving around a light humored girl with peculiar abilities. He'd read it before, but was never against rereading it.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-December 17, 2023 11:38 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Once Chris arrived Skylar stopped leaning against his locker so he could go in it if he had to. "Hey, I wanna go look for a book at the library," Skylar said before Chris could even speak. Skylar had been wanting to read a book for a while now, so he wanted to check if their school library had it. If they did he could check it out so he was excited to go look. Reading for Sky was amazing, it opened up his imagination so much. His favourite books were romance books and he usually read gay books. "Okay we can do that are we going to eat in there or dip to go eat outside," Chris replied. "We can go outside after," Sky answered as he started to walk, seeing that Chris didn't need his locker. They both made their way to the library and walked in, heading for the section Skylar guessed the book would be in. He walked through the aisle and found nothing so he moved to the next aisle beside it. That's when he caught a glimpse of someone in the corner. He took a second look, seeing it was the guy from history. Sky shot him a smile and then continued to look for his book.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-December 17, 2023 11:52 PM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
As Mat sat, reading his book with wonder, knowing ever line that comes next, he couldn't help but his mind wonder off. The only person who had spoken to him today as a teacher in the hallway, 'how peculiar' he thought. The only person to show mild interest in him was that guy from history. 'that guy from history' right as he though those exact words. As if Mat summoned him, he was there, wondering the library. Out of the corner of his eye he saw him glance over, and offer a small smile in his direction. That made him less on edge. At least he knew he wasn't invisible in that moment. He checked his schedule for his next class... Civics.. room 125. He though he saw that room earlier. Closing his book as he walked up to the desk and printed his name on the checkout sheet, and placed it in the bucket, he began to wonder what type of books that guy read. He looked to be the type that's into mild action with major romance involved. People who got to know Mat often said he'd make a great librarian, though he never got into the topic much, he agreed. It would be a nice job just organizing books, managing who checked them out, sending mail to he people who kept the books for too long and those who damaged the books, recommending books to new readers. It was almost his dream job, one issue, they didn't make enough for him to be self sufficient. As he exited the library and walked toward where he thought the room was, Mat was dazzled by the size of friend groups he had to wall by or sqeeze through. Groups as large as ten people crowded the hallways, he was relieved to see that the room was right where he envisioned it being, and empty at that. He settled down in a back right corner of the room, and resumed reading. Hoping this would fend of the anxiety at least a minimal ammount.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-December 18, 2023 12:14 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
As Skylar and Chris continued down the aisles he spotted the book he was looking for. "Fuck yeah, I found it," Sky said as he grabbed it from the shelf. He then started to make his way to the librarian's desk to check out. The book he got was Red, White and Royal Blue. He had watched the movie and now wanted to read the book. Sky liked doing that, either watching a show/movie then reading the book or reading a book then watching the show/movie, he liked seeing the differences. Once Sky was all checked out and good to go both he and Chris left the library and made their way outside. They found a bench to sit at and sat down, both taking out their lunches. Skylar set the book down and looked at the front cover as he took out his sandwich. "I'm so glad they had it, I'm so excited to read it," Skylar said. "Yeah I'm happy for you, you gonna have fun reading that I bet." Chris teased. "Stop," Skylar said jokingly back. Sky took a bite out of his sandwich, set it down and grabbed his juice box. After making minimal conversations about random stuff lunch went by pretty fast and it was now time for English. Skylar was excited about English, he liked writing and reading so hopefully there were lots of that this semester. Sky and Chris both packed up their lunch and Sky also put his book in his bag. Both sat up and made their way to the doors they had come out of.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-December 18, 2023 12:35 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
When lunch was over Mat reluctantly closed his book, and reached for his stuff. Not much later student began to file into the classroom, one by one the desks filled until here was no more space. In that moment in time Mat was glad he got there when he did. Once everyong got settled the teacher began to tall about the same thing every teacher had; summer vacation, the topics they were going to cover in each portion of class. He even handed out the rubric. Most of the grade was based on how you did in in
-class discussions. As the students began to loose interest the teacher quickly changed the subject to asking what topics everyone was interested in, which quickly devolved into multiple debates and probably minor arguments. Mat even raised his hand to ask a few questions about what topics they needed to be familiar with or at least know a minimal amount on. He was thoroughly pleased when he learned about most of the topics, and even knew most of them my by memory already. He was confident in this class, and did feel an ounce of headache. When the topics stopped flowing and conversation starters dwindked , Mat went back to his book, already more than halfway through he thought he'd have to make a second trip to the library today.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-December 18, 2023 12:45 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar and Chris both had the same class next so they both made their way to the classroom which was being held upstairs, so that's where they went. "Ugh, I can't wait to actually get to work because today is just the same thing for every class," Skylar complained as they walked up the stairs. "Yeah, it's stupid." Chris agreed as they made their way to the top of the stairs. They then walked to the classroom and walked in. Most people already found their seats and there were only a couple left. The only spaces that were left and had two spots next to each other were in the back so it was perfect. Sky and Chris both made their way to each of the desks, Sky taking the one near the wall. "Ugh time to go on my phone for the whole class," Sky said rolling his eyes slightly. Chris agreed with a quiet yeah and pulled out his phone.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-December 18, 2023 01:26 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
Matt gave a slight sigh of relief as the bell rang for class to be over. Now it was his last period of the day, accounting. A subject he excelled in, and was proud about it. There was a time once where he though about being an accountant, but rivaled with the fees of college and the low income you made in the first few years. he hoped that class would hold more than the meaningless banter of the previous, he also hoped to see that mysterious boy in the library again. 'I may take a trip there again'again' he thought. He began to realize that he hadn't been walking fast enough to get to his last class before the bell, so he sped up a jog. Soon enough he was over thinking about being late on the first day, how embarrassing that'd be. There was no doubt in his mind and there wouldnt be a way to make up for being late. He began in a spiral of overthinking, about how one tardy could lead to mkre, and ruin his gpa, which would, in turn, ruin his ability to get scholarships and get into a good college. All this thinking led to him breaking out in a full on sprint, running past countless classrooms. He was sure everyone in ever classroom he ran by turned and watched him. By the time he made in in the coor, not even by a step, the bell rang. He stood, in a near empty classroom, completely out of breath and red in the face. It was undoubtedly the most embarrassing thing of today, but he was glad he wasn't tardy. He walked over to a front row seat, the entirety of the maybe 7 people in the class watching him. He took a seat and awaited the teachers words.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-December 18, 2023 01:31 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
As 3rd period ended Sky and Chris decided to hang out after school so it would be best if Sky waited at the school for him to be done. Sky decided to start reading his book so he grabbed his bag and went to the library. He found one of the comfy chairs away from all the other chairs and sat down. He then grabbed his book from his bag and looked over it, he read the back before flipping to the first page. He was so excited although he would much rather read this book alone and in his bed.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-December 18, 2023 01:42 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
The teacher finished going over the same old boring lectures he's heard in every class so far. For Matt, he just wanted to read, so he took out his book and began to read the last snippet of his book. He knew how it ended, the girl with peace abilities erases herself from her loved ones memories, so he can live a happy life without having to worry about her. It got him everytime. Before he knew it he finished the book, and slid it away thinking he'd just a stop by the library before he started his jog home. As soon as he zipped up his back after putting the book away, his ears starting ringing and his romance felt horrible. ' maybe I should've gotten lunch' he thought. The teacher clearly seeing his pain excused him to head to the bathroom to get some water, and then take a break somewhere until he felt better. He jumped at the opportunity to go. Though his stomach was ailing him, he got up and gathered his things. Giving the teacher a slight bow and a quiet "thank you" before exiting the room. He made his wall to the library rather short, speeding up to a speed walk as he was super excited and thrilled to read the second book. He reached the entrance to the library and opened one of the large double doors, revealing something that still seemed to be in his imagination. He slid the checkout slip back into the book and placed it in the bucket to be reshelved. He walked slowly to the section that held the first book to grab the second one. Only to be met by the same boy from before. Sitting quietly in a chair. He contemplated saying hello, but decided against it. He instead gave a small nod and a wave, and continued on his path to the book he was longing for.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   40 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us