Wolf Play : Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-
Chatbox
 Listless
03:30:25 List
accidentally clicked retire wolf instead of view wolf on wolfparty :,)
this happens too often to me...
 Zeraphia
03:30:03 Vah was attacked
Aaaagghh that is gorgeous and 10/10
 Faulty Demons
03:29:29 Ollie, Gold
Thoughtsor anything I should add to the outfits?
-Click-
 BJake
03:28:37 Don't call me BJ.
@Boo!
:0
 Crush
03:14:06 Chrissy
aww! i love rusty.
 Hallow's Eve
03:13:18 Hallow, Eve
Apothecary

Ohh that one is pretty! I am seriously reconsidering making my first custom over again. in my memorial garden, it's Krampus
 Apothecary
03:08:50 Medicinally Autistic
If you look in boos memorial den at rusty skies, I'm gonna snatched that design for the new boost
 Crypto Currency
03:08:42 Ash (he/they)
-WP Click-
sooo IB
 Continental Wolves
03:08:05 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
-WP Click-
I just realized she's given me 3 axanthics
 STS
03:07:22 TS, Speckles
Hello
 Hallow's Eve
03:06:48 Hallow, Eve
I think this will be my next stud design. Though I am considering doing more of a white stud than a dark stud, since Wraith is pretty dark
-WP Click-
 Crypto Currency
03:06:39 Ash (he/they)
tin can, keep. 52AC
 Crypto Currency
03:06:20 Ash (he/they)
-WP Click-
paws?
 Continental Wolves
03:06:05 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
-WP Click-
Hmm keep or no?
 Crypto Currency
03:04:02 Ash (he/they)
eevee, i know. at some point i wanted buffy talents, but...
 Hallow's Eve
03:03:13 Hallow, Eve
List

Oh he's pretty too!
 Continental Wolves
03:03:04 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Tay
>.>
Im broke after mass breeding wolves
 Listless
03:02:51 List
leaf
she looks pretty!
 Hallow's Eve
03:02:42 Hallow, Eve
Crypto

I totally understand, I am considering slowly adding talents to him, theyre just so expensive.
 Tiny Village
03:02:37 Tiny
Ello

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Red Fox : +4
Vicuna Wolf : -3
Bobcat : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Light Rain  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    8    9    10    11    12   ..   40 

Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-January 7, 2024 01:14 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
Matt got back on the board, he put his left in front, and kept his right on the ground. This time he kept balance in the front of his mind. After taking a breath, he tried again. Pushing off with his right foot, he moved forward about 5 feet without falling off. When he started to slow he pushed off again. He was doing it! He didn't think he'd learn this fast, he saw as the edge started to come near and the path curved, and he turned back to look for sky. " how do I turn?" He said in a kind of panicked tone. The curb was coming up quicker, and before he got a reply he ran into it and was in the grass, on his ass. As he laughed he got up and brushed off. " that was eventful." He said to sky as he gathered the board.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-January 7, 2024 01:22 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar watched in silence as Matt skated, he was doing well. Oh shit, I forgot to tell him how to turn. "Lean to the-" Sky called out but was cut off when Matt fell. He let out a small laugh and skated to him. "That's my bad I should have told you how to turn first." Skylar said. "You good though?" Sky then asked before he started explaining how to turn. "So, you basically just lean for the most part. Sorry Im so bad at explaining, I'll show you." Sky said as he got on his board. He then skated not too far from Matt before turning the board. "Im just putting most of my weight into the direction on where I want to turn." Sky added as he turned.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-January 7, 2024 01:29 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
He was still laughing when Sky reached him. " it's really fine, I don't think I could explain it any better." He got back on the board, "oh, I'm fine by the way," he said as he pushed off again. " maybe a bruise or two though" he laughed at the thought. After he was moving for a few seconds he decided he'd turn around, he wanted to go left, so he leaned left. He didn't turn much at first, so he leaned a little more. Matt lost a bit of his balance and he'd to send his arms out to maintain a better balance, but eventually he got himself to turn almost completely left. He looked back for sky, sending a smile and small wave when he caught sight of him. " I did it" he said, he was getting the hang of it. He was sure he'd fall a couple more times before he was good at skating, but that was part of the process Matt was sure.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-January 7, 2024 01:34 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sky again watched as Matt got up and tried again. He liked that, not giving up but hopefully he didn't think too soon. Once Matt made a full turn Sky let a smile. "Good job." Sky affirmed, "Yeah you really have to lean to actually turn, I learnt that the hard way." Sky added, chuckling a bit. "Now Just keep practicing turning, try to do more sharp ones once you get the hang of it more." Sky said as he got on his board.
(ah sorry this ones so short)
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-January 7, 2024 01:44 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
(Goin to bed after this one, and it's fine)
Matt pushed off again and starting rolling towards Sky. This time he let himself go a bit further before trying to turn again. He was right next to Sky before he knew it. " thanks! And I noticed, " he laughed at the though of Sky falling off the board. This time Matt turned to the right. He leaned until he felt the board turning, he thought he'd try a sharp turn. He had an idea of how to do it. He'd lean faster to one side and hope for the best. He wasn't sure ot was the right idea or if he'd go and fall on his ass again. But he figured if he'd fallen already twice then a third wouldn't be horrible. He managed to turn all the way around and was going the same direction as Sky. He pushed off once more, picking up a bit of speed. He enjoyed the wind in his face, and how he wasn't expending as much energy as he would be if he was running but was going just as fast. " to turn sharply, I just lean further and faster? Right?" He asked Sky
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-January 9, 2024 11:46 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sky watched carefully but kept skating himself. "Yeah, but you want to really put weight into the side you want to turn, to the point where it lifts the board on the other side." Sky said before making his way to Matt. "I also have to tell you how to come off of your board and how to spot quickly." Sky then said as he skated alongside Matt. Sky put a smile on his face as he looked over at Matt, he made brief eye contact before looking ahead of him. He pushed off the ground and got himself to be in front of Matt before turning to circle around him.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-January 9, 2024 11:53 PM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
Matt watched and smiled as Sky skated around him, he pushed off the ground every so often to keep going and not slow down. Eventually he decided he'd try to turn faster. He leaned as far as he could to the left, he felt the board tip under him. He got a little unbalanced but quickly fixed that. He didn't turn as sharp as he wanted to so he tried again. He leaned further until he knew the board was lifting on the other side. The board, in response, turned rapidly, he lost his balance and took a tumble on the pavement. He landed on his shoulder. The impact sent a wave of pain through his left side but he brushed it off thinking nothing of it. Matt laughed while he sat up and rubbed his side making sure he wasn't cut or scraped anywhere. " it works " he laughed a little more while looking at Sky " I guess that last bit would have been helpful before I tried to turn so quickly, huh?" He began to stand up and noticed a slight pain in his knee and ankle. He though little of it because he's always been a little weak to attesting his ankle. " I'll try again, but first, do tell me how to get off the board while it's moving"
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-January 10, 2024 12:17 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar shook his head slightly as Matt fell again. "oh my." He said sighing. "Balance is something really important when it comes to skating, remember that." Sky then said. "You okay, that one looked like it hurt." Sky said, skating towards Matt. Sky got off his board and got closer to Matt to make sure he was okay. He had a look of slight worry in his eyes as he looked at Matt. "Sometimes if the board is moving to fast and you wanna get off you have to run off, just don't fall. But a way to stop it quickly is like this." Sky said as he started to get on his board. He turned so he was coming towards Matt and pushed off. He then put weight on his back foot to make the board come up off the ground and slide on the tail of the board. He came to a sudden stop real close to Matt but not close enough to hit him.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-January 10, 2024 12:27 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
Matt watched as Sky demonstrated, he flinched slightly at the close call. " yeah, I see." He gave a light laugh under his breath at himself and how clumsy he was. " yeah, I think I'm good, my shoulder kind of hurts, along with my knee and ankle, but it'll walk off just fine I'm sure" he stood up and collected the board Sky had let him borrow. Getting back on he told himself balance, gotta remember balance. He said it over and over again as he pushed off the ground and picked up a bit of speed. He decided he'd go right this time, leaning almost all the way until the board tipped he turned sharply and a bit faster than he'd expected, but he stayed on the board this time. Matt glanced back at sky and gave a thumbs up and a smile. He turned towards sky, managing to stay on the board this time, and attempted to stop how Sky had shown him. He picked up a bit of speed, making sure he wasn't going directly at Sky in case it didn't work and he fell, then started to put weight on the back of the board. The front end tipped up and he felt the back end of the board scraping against the ground. He was, indeed, slowing down rapidly. He smiled and was happy he'd managed to not fall this time. He made eye contact with Sky "like that?" He asked as he stepped of the board and rubbed his shoulder.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-January 10, 2024 12:48 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sky watched as Matt attempted to stop close to him. Sky gave him a toothy smile. "yes! good job Matt." Sky affirmed. "That was really good." Sky added as he made eye contact with Matt. He looked at Matt with soft eyes. Sky broke the eye contact by looking away and up at the Sky. He notices the beautiful sunset and smiled even more. "Okay, now every road or sidewalk is different it's not going to be smooth so once you are ready we can go skate around." Skylar said as he looked back at Matt.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    8    9    10    11    12   ..   40 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us