Wolf Play : Outlander x Meeko
Chatbox
 Zeraphia
11:18:33 Vah stalks forums
Never

Oh man that's just the worst!

Eni
I honestly don't remember entirely. I know a lot of them have Battle mostly maxed, agility and one other. But I couldn't tell you which
 Enigma
11:18:27 
Goofy. I guess I just gotta keep refreshing the quests till I get a good one
 Hallow's Eve
11:18:17 Hallow, Eve
How am I doing better on defeating 50 bears rather than 50 squirrels? I'm about to drop the squirrel quesr
 Boeing
11:16:34 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Enigma
Nah it'll be fine
Plus it can't be with you. It needs to be against other factions and you're the same as me
Thankfully Amy is Darkseeker so I can just spend it all there
 Boeing
11:16:01 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Enigma
Oh no no no, 10 levels is most definitely not 3 hours of Exploring for me xD
 Enigma
11:15:43 
Oh Boeing did you want assistance with the PvP quest
 Enigma
11:14:55 
@Boeing
Yeahh I mean 10 levels is around 3hrs of exploring to be fair
 Boeing
11:14:53 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Zera
Clicked on your wolves to look at them and found three leaves somehow :')
 Toxicfang
11:14:45 Trench/Toxic/Fang
its really funny twitter got really mad
 Mystryl
11:14:27 Myst / Trill
Toxic,
the huh? 😭
 ~♥Nux♥~
11:14:11 Chat's snack
-WP Click-

Allow me to... yeah, pop this in here...
 Enigma
11:14:01 
@Zera
Did you max their battle, resolve, agility, and composure? I find my wolves with just BAR maxed are less effective at taking bears down
 Boeing
11:13:43 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Luna
Nah. I'm just going to wait until WoW then get it in about a day grinding PvP
Also it needs packs from other factions for some reason :P
 Hugs4Bugs
11:13:36 (he/they)
I've gotta find a bone flute and level the battle skills of 3 wolves and I'm strugglinggg
 OCCULTIST
11:13:34 Man Lover
LOL
 Nevermore.
11:13:27 Never/Nev
Vah

I've been far more less energetic and more chronically tired this summer than in the past, but the winter and the cold just make me a nasty person, especially if I sleep without my electric blanket on high :")
 Toxicfang
11:12:48 Trench/Toxic/Fang
do you guys know about the 9/11 warrior cat adoptable
 Hallow's Eve
11:12:34 Hallow, Eve
I'm glad I am getting primarily explore quests. I love grinding on explore
 Luna🌕
11:12:16 Silver (She/her)
Ooo, a pvp quest sounds like my kind of ques t XD IÂ’m putting up a wager btw
 Boeing
11:10:54 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Enigma
I don't grind Explore as much as you sadly xD

But my quest luck is actually quite nice so far.
Even the PvP one has some decent rewards so I'm just going to let that sit there until Amy comes online then do it in one shot lol

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Ermine : +4
Death Adder : -2
Margay : -5
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    40    41    42 

Outlander x MeekoSeptember 12, 2024 10:32 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Paramedics POV
'
"We've got a call for a possible overdose." Jerry stated, hopping into the ambulance truck. "Right with ya." Daniel replied, hopping in the truck right after Jerry. "On our way." Dan said to the dispatcher. Jerry stepped on the gas, and they were on their way. "He could be too far gone already, floor Jerry" Dan said, worry in his tone. One other medic, Jill, was seated in the back of the ambulance.
'
The closest hospital to Skylar's house was roughly ten minutes away, the paramedics were there in 5. Dan rushed out of the passenger seat and to the house's front door. There was no hesitation as he walked into the door. "Paramedics, where are you?" He shouted as he began to walk through the house. He made his way to a hallway, spotting two boys on the floor. He rushed over to them, kneeling down by Skylar. He took a quick glance at the drugs on the floor. "Either H or Fet." Dan stated. Examining the unconscious boy, he felt how shallow his breaths were. "Give me the Narcan kit." He then said, holding his hand out as Jerry gave it to him. He then took no time to open the Narcan kit and use it on Sky.
'
Skylars POV
'
He felt empty, almost fully gone out of this world. That was until it felt like a strike of lightning flashed through him. His heartbeat sped up slightly, as it fought to stay beating. His breaths became less shallow, and he slowly fluttered his eyes open. "That's it, come on stay with us." Daniel said. The words were muffled, but Sky definitely could hear them. He tried to speak but couldn't, his whole body felt so weak, and he was fighting so hard to keep it from shutting down again. "Come on we gotta get him to the hospital." Dan said as he got up. Jerry and Jill grabbed the stretcher that Jill had already brought inside. They all worked together to put Sky on the stretcher. They then got one of those things on his face that help people breath. "Okay kid, you can catch a ride with us or come on you're own, but get in now if you want to go." Jerry said, turning to Alex for a quick second and then getting into the drivers seat. "Dan did you grab the drugs so we can send them to get tested." Jerry yelled, hoping Daniel wasn't already in the back with the doors shut. "Nope, but I'll go get them then we are good to go." Dan replied, turning back and walking back into the house. He quickly grabbed the stuff and made his way back to the ambulance truck.
Outlander x MeekoSeptember 12, 2024 11:28 PM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
The wail of the sirens pierced through the evening air, a sound that had never felt more like salvation than it did at that moment. For Alex, it was the faintest glimmer of hope breaking through the suffocating weight of fear that had gripped him since he realized just how bad things had gotten. As the flashing lights washed over the street outside, illuminating the house in a cascade of red and blue, Alex felt a wave of relief crash over him. He wasn't alone anymore - there were people here now, professionals who could take control of the nightmare that had unraveled before him. These were people who knew what they were doing. They could save Skylar in a way that Alex never could.
`
When the paramedics entered the house, moving with calm efficiency, it felt as though the world shifted. Alex took a step back, his body heavy with the tension of the last hour, but he remained close enough to feel like he was still there for Skylar. He couldn't bring himself to move too far away, his eyes glued to the paramedics as they approached Skylar's limp form on the floor. The urge to stay by his side fought against the logic telling him to let them work, to get out of their way and allow them to do what they'd been trained for. Swallowing the lump in his throat, he finally forced himself to rise to his feet, though his body resisted, every fiber of his being unwilling to leave Skylar's side.
`
Standing awkwardly in the corner of the room, Alex watched with a mix of fear and fascination as the paramedics swiftly went to work. Their movements were precise, every action deliberate and purposeful, as though they'd done this a thousand times before. One prepared a dose of Narcan, another brought in the stretcher. Each of them focused on Skylar. They didn't ask questions in the frantic way that Alex had imagined they might. There was no panic in their voices, only a calm, controlled cadence that felt jarringly out of place in the chaos of his own mind. It was as though they were insulated from the terror that had consumed Alex for the past few hours. It made him feel small and helpless. But there was also a quiet reassurance in it, a reminder that these people could take over now. He could finally exhale.
`
As they administered the Narcan, Alex felt his breath catch in his throat. He'd heard about the drug before, and vaguely understood its purpose, but seeing it in action felt surreal. He watched as one of the paramedics knelt down and carefully injected it, the small vial disappearing into Skylar's arm. It felt like everything stopped in that instant, like the entire room held its breath with Alex, waiting, watching for any sign that Skylar would come back. The seconds stretched on, unbearably long, and Alex's heart pounded in his chest. And then, just as he thought he couldn't stand the silence any longer, there was movement. It wasn't much - just a shift in Skylar's breathing, a slight flutter of his eyelids - but it was enough. The paramedics responded immediately, adjusting the oxygen mask they'd placed over Skylar's face, and encouraging him to take deeper breaths. Alex watched in stunned silence as Skylar's chest rose and fell with more regularity, the shallow erratic gasps easing into something more stable. It was almost too much to process. How quickly the Narcan had worked, how suddenly Skylar was being pulled back from the brink of something far worse. Alex's knees felt weak with relief.
`
He blinked hard, trying to focus on the scene before him as the paramedics prepared to move Skylar. The rush of their actions, the professionalism with which they secured him to the stretcher, felt almost disorienting. Everything was happening so fast, yet Alex felt as though he were moving in slow motion. His gaze never left Skylar, even as the paramedics lifted him from the floor, the oxygen mask covering his nose and mouth now a lifeline as they maneuvered him toward the door.
`
When one of the paramedics turned to Alex and posed their question he looked at him. For a split second, Alex hesitated. The fear of what would happen next, of where this would all lead, threatening to overwhelm him. But then he caught sight of Skylar again - his fragile form strapped to the stretcher, his pale face framed by the plastic of the oxygen mask - and the decision was made. He couldn't leave him. Not now. Not ever. "I-I'll ride with you," Alex stammered, his voice trembling with emotion. The weight of everything was crushing him, but it didn't matter. Skylar needed him, and Alex wasn't going to let him face this alone.
`
Alex quickly followed them as they carried Skylar out of the house, the cool evening air hitting him like a slap in the face, reminding him that this wasn't a dream, that this nightmare was all too real. As he climbed into the back of the ambulance, Alex felt the world tilt slightly, his legs unsteady beneath him. But none of that mattered. Not the adrenaline still coursing through his veins, not the fear gnawing at the edges of his mind. The only thing that mattered was Skylar - keeping him safe, keeping him alive.
`
Settling into the cramped space beside Skylar, Alex reached out, his hand finding Skylar's for a brief moment. His fingers trembled as they closed around Sky's, squeezing gently as if that small touch could anchor them both in this chaotic storm. He didn't know what would happen next, didn't know if Skylar would wake up angry, devastated, or relieved, but Alex couldn't think about that right now. All that mattered was that Skylar was still there.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    40    41    42 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us