-Click-
 Graywing
07:00:13 Slate, Gray
-WP Click-

Would they make a good stud?
 ScardeyKat
06:54:53 Kat ?
Winterfell
Extremely (I think) Best bet is to go to trading post and look at Viti's/ ones similar to her and see if any are for sale and at what price. If none are for sale, I'd bet she'd go for a lot
 Winterfell
06:52:03 She/her
I can't remember if I said earlier but my girl had her first litter today and threw a viti does anyone know if they are still sought after ?
 FaithfulOakTree
06:49:59 Ash H:H!!
So true..
 Insane Sanity
06:49:50 
It is literally perfect, but even if I could afford it I would not spend that much on a wolf xD
 Insane Sanity
06:48:56 
When you see a wolf that you really want, because it has all the attributes you are looking for, but it also has a pelt defect so the price is waaay out of your price range. <.<
 FaithfulOakTree
06:35:52 Ash H:H!!
Ah, reasonable enough then-
 Bobcat
06:34:12 (She) Cat {no bob}
Oak
Steele walked to close to Leopard's belly.
 FaithfulOakTree
06:31:33 Ash H:H!!
Leopard snarls viciously at Steele | HW for wandering too close to their pups.

Affinity: Like
Mood: Protective

You don't have pups.
 Bobcat
06:07:55 (She) Cat {no bob}
Your wolves played: Peril tackles DarkDeer to the ground.
Leave your elder alone!!!
 the Wayne pack
06:02:31 Waning
Oh I nearly had a little heart attack- thought I accidentally closed the tab I was editing a character form on.
 Wiltshire
05:57:50 = Manor =
crow,
Firefly *-*
 Meliora Wolves
05:56:54 crow (he/they/zae)
-WP Click- guys would he look better with a quasar or firefly dye
 Doomsday Blue
05:44:41 Doom (they/them)
-WP Click-
Just slipping this here
 Sharp Fang
05:44:40 UcanCallmeFang
Ah. I've three or four. Figured out my alpha is a dunce. 0 heard him today, 0 howled back
 Meliora Wolves
05:44:01 crow (he/they/zae)
Fang
excellent howler
 Doomsday Blue
05:43:31 Doom (they/them)
Wilt

Yes
 Sharp Fang
05:43:31 UcanCallmeFang
Whats an ExH?
 Doomsday Blue
05:42:47 Doom (they/them)
I read like ten pages :'/

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Leopard : -5
Coyote : +5
Margay : -4
    Summer Month: 2   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
  1  2  3  4

♤ Yellowstone | DiscussionMay 9, 2024 01:45 PM

Space Man

Neutral

Give Award
Howdy y'all, happy to be here ^^
I'll be working on Arthur's views on everyone as well as making a comprehensive guide to coyote communication so people know what some of his vocals and body language mean
♤ Yellowstone | DiscussionMay 9, 2024 01:57 PM

Cyberkittens

Lightbringer

Give Award

Space Man said:
Howdy y'all, happy to be here ^^
I'll be working on Arthur's views on everyone as well as making a comprehensive guide to coyote communication so people know what some of his vocals and body language mean

i'm so excited, i love unique characters like this c:
♤ Yellowstone | DiscussionMay 9, 2024 02:09 PM

Salt Shaker

Neutral

Give Award
updated Rashida's character opinions for all the new guys 🔥
♤ Yellowstone | DiscussionMay 9, 2024 03:16 PM

Cyberkittens

Lightbringer

Give Award

Laika

“Mom! Watch this! Look at me! Are you watching?... Mom?”

Like many others in the pack, Haru has unconditional love for his mother, Laika. Deep down, Haru can tell he disappoints his mother, however, his positive attitude and perhaps naiveness refrains him from admitting it. These feelings cause Haru to overcompensate, causing him to almost constantly try and impress Laika; Giving many unnecessary ‘Status Reports’, showing her random objects Haru deems impressive (though the majority of the pack would not), and is almost annoyingly caring about how Laika is doing and repeatedly asking her if she needs any help. Luckily for Laika, however, she can always count on Haru to do whatever she asks, if she dare risk getting him overly excited, and is likely the most obedient of the bunch. Haru currently holds no ill feelings toward Laika, but as his failed attempts to gain his mother’s respect goes on, he may start to lose himself.

Rashida

“Ugh not in front of everyone Mom, my fur looks fine !”

There is no doubt Haru loves his mother, Rashida, although he struggles to show it. Their relationship is the typical ‘Mother and Teenage Son’ duo, repeatedly leaving Haru annoyed that Rashida is trying to change him, not willing to admit the things Rashida is telling him would better himself. Although, secretly, Haru loves being babied and cared for by her, filling the gaps of affection that Laika left open; Haru will never admit this weakness, and will, in fact, get overly defensive if anyone were to point it out. He does not feel the need to constantly impress Rashida, feeling the most like himself around her. This often causes Haru to nearly forget about Rashida’s existence, rarely going out of his way to talk to his mother or be grateful for her. There will be a time, however, when Haru grows to realize how much she has done for him.

Ehcik

“Come on Ehcik! What is there to be scared of?”

Haru loves his brother dearly, treating him like his loyal sidekick. Despite how opposite they seem on the surface, Haru and Ehcik share a lot of similar traits. Haru is spending nearly every waking moment dragging Ehcik into his adventures and training, sometimes even bringing him into plans in an attempt to gain Laika’s favor. It is more than likely Ehcik only agrees to Haru’s plans to avoid disappointing him, but, if that is true, he will never know. Haru isn’t entirely selfish in these adventures and schemes for his mother’s love, he takes him on adventures to help Ehcik as well, often showering him with words of encouragement and praise in attempts to grow Ehcik’s confidence. Haru cares deeply for his brother, and there isn’t anything Haru wouldn’t do for him.

Isla

“Look what I found Isla ! I think you’ll like it !!”

Despite their differences, Haru still finds love for his sister and cares greatly about her. He includes her on his expeditions as well, though perhaps not as much as his brother. When Haru does go without Isla, he thoughtfully brings her back various things he finds that reminds him of her, especially if it was once held by a human. Haru knows Isla is his mother’s favorite, which often stings him a bit deep down if he thinks about it, but Haru is easily able to forget this due to his naivety. Despite the obvious, Haru never takes this jealousy out on Isla, and will actually attempt to imitate her at times- much to her annoyance. Much like their brother, there isn’t anything Haru wouldn’t do for her.

Sunuka

“Come on! You’ll be fine, we won’t go very far! Don’t worry so much!!”

Haru does love his youngest sister, but his love is different from his littermates. He is very protective of her, and would never let anything come close to harming her, though unfortunately he is often trying to drag her into things that could put her in harm's way for being such a young pup. He loves trying to get Sunuka to come on adventures with him, even if the adventure is just some yards away from the den, but, unbeknownst to Haru, even this distance away could be detrimental for somewolf so small, often finding himself being scolded for attempting such a thing. He does still bring her back objects he finds, often making up stories about them to impress Sunuka even more.

Arthur

“How was your day today? Good? Guess what I did today? Did you know that… Oh this one time I… there is this thing where…”

When Arthur is around, Haru’s maw never stays shut, as Arthur is the only one who will listen to Haru drone on and on for hours on end. Haru loves to talk, and has mostly been told to shut up his whole life, but with Arthur, he knows he won’t tell him to be quiet. Haru is at least not so self absorbed to where Arthur can’t ever get a word in, often exchanging many stories and events that happened to each other. It is rare that Haru thinks to invite Arthur to come on his adventures, but occasionally he does include him, especially if none of his siblings are around.

^^ If anyone wants any relationships changed/add more to the relationship, let me know c:

♤ Yellowstone | DiscussionMay 13, 2024 12:43 PM

los campesinos!

Neutral

Give Award

vitally important laika fact: were she human, she'd drive a prius
♤ Yellowstone | DiscussionMay 13, 2024 12:46 PM

los campesinos!

Neutral

Give Award

los campesinos! said:
vitally important laika fact: were she human, she'd drive a prius

and she just wont listen to anyone telling her to get a bigger car to fit all the kids in. she'd put two of them in the trunk and the rest can lay on the floor. sometimes she stacks them horizontally, why not? get creative
♤ Yellowstone | DiscussionMay 14, 2024 08:56 AM

Salt Shaker

Neutral

Give Award
Does Rashida get to ride in the front passenger seat 🙏
♤ Yellowstone | DiscussionMay 14, 2024 09:31 AM

los campesinos!

Neutral

Give Award

Salt Shaker said:
Does Rashida get to ride in the front passenger seat 🙏

passenger princess
♤ Yellowstone | DiscussionMay 14, 2024 11:08 PM

los campesinos!

Neutral

Give Award
alright crazy kidz we better start actually plotting some roleplay here because once i finish the guides and we get the last pup this show is getting on the road
♤ Yellowstone | DiscussionMay 18, 2024 03:42 AM

los campesinos!

Neutral

Give Award
in terms of passing time, i'm thinking something like an irl week=an rp month? it seems really short, but also that means a year would be ~3 months and that sounds about right. a wolf's lifespan from birth to old age death would then be like 2 and a half years (though im sure the roleplay isn't gonna last that long lol). i think it sounds good but if anyone has any issues let me knowww (dont worry you don't have to accurately roleplay to aging process as it is quite quick to be changing it so often.)

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
  1  2  3  4

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us