never seen the amber coat!

-WP Click-
 Aurora's Pack
07:46:04 
Oh, I get it! Thank you :)
 kycantina
07:45:23 ky
Aurora,
The higher the gen, the more likely a wolf is to be IB, and it's harder to check
 Aurora's Pack
07:43:50 
Why do people not like high gen wolves?
 The Fear Seekers
07:24:42 Night Shade
Meeko

The circle
 Meeko
07:02:17 Meek Meek
I need peoples opinions

which one do I choose for my profile.
-Click-
 Graywing
07:00:13 Slate, Gray
-WP Click-

Would they make a good stud?
 ScardeyKat
06:54:53 Kat ?
Winterfell
Extremely (I think) Best bet is to go to trading post and look at Viti's/ ones similar to her and see if any are for sale and at what price. If none are for sale, I'd bet she'd go for a lot
 Winterfell
06:52:03 She/her
I can't remember if I said earlier but my girl had her first litter today and threw a viti does anyone know if they are still sought after ?
 FaithfulOakTree
06:49:59 Ash H:H!!
So true..
 Insane Sanity
06:49:50 
It is literally perfect, but even if I could afford it I would not spend that much on a wolf xD
 Insane Sanity
06:48:56 
When you see a wolf that you really want, because it has all the attributes you are looking for, but it also has a pelt defect so the price is waaay out of your price range. <.<
 FaithfulOakTree
06:35:52 Ash H:H!!
Ah, reasonable enough then-
 Bobcat
06:34:12 (She) Cat {no bob}
Oak
Steele walked to close to Leopard's belly.
 FaithfulOakTree
06:31:33 Ash H:H!!
Leopard snarls viciously at Steele | HW for wandering too close to their pups.

Affinity: Like
Mood: Protective

You don't have pups.
 Bobcat
06:07:55 (She) Cat {no bob}
Your wolves played: Peril tackles DarkDeer to the ground.
Leave your elder alone!!!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Crocodile : -5
Ocelot : +4
Anaconda : -5
    Summer Month: 2   Day  Weather:  Sunny
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Wolfplay > Alliances
  1 ..  2  3  4  5  6

D&D NerdsOctober 6, 2021 08:00 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Oh my gods, guys, please, help me.
~
I just met a 20-something dude who spelled 'divine' as 'devine' on his character sheet for his paladin's spells, hELP what the hell...
He also printed the whole thing, in color, which is just ew. iT WASN'T EVEN FORMATTED CORRECTLY. Seriously, nothing was centered even remotely. It hurt my soul to see.

Edited at October 6, 2021 08:00 PM by Canis Inanis
D&D NerdsOctober 22, 2021 02:32 PM

Freedom

Neutral

Give Award
I know this is super late, but that is the most terrible thing I've ever heard of. I mean, misspelling "divine" I can maybe forgive. But printed?! In color?! AND NOT CENTERED?! I think I'd fall on the floor crying if I saw something like that.
D&D NerdsOctober 23, 2021 02:11 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Thankfully I don't have to see his terrible character sheets ever again. He's DMing some other group, so I should be safe...
D&D NerdsNovember 13, 2021 12:01 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
uwu
D&D NerdsDecember 2, 2021 08:51 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Guys, I need help, I think my dice got blessed. I just got back from my last session, so I'm still a bit shaky from this.
~
Okay, so, our party just solved this three-riddle-style boss fight with a magic knowledge gem. Turns out, it can only work when it's possessing a non-magical humanoid statue. And we were kind of blackmailed into getting for this really shady forest wizard who may or may not also be an incredibly powerful and vengeful almost-god. We don't want to just hand this thing off to some ultra evil world-domination type, right? As we're walking back, my character starts collecting clay from the cave we're in to build a body for it, to see what exactly this gem is good for. So after my guy grabs a good chunk of clay, like a couple pounds, the party stops so I can build something human-shaped. Our DM decided to make it a Dexterity check, to determine the artistry of this thing, and our party's Bard and Cleric decided to give me an additional d6 & d4 to help with the roll, because it's the end of the session and we wanted to have a little fun. Note, my character is a 14 year old ranger who has been living alone in the woods for his entire life. Anyway, I roll all the dice, and OH BOY. A 13, 4, and 6. Combined with my +7 Dexterity roll bonus, I got a 30. On statue building.
~
So I spend a good minute and a half rolling on the floor. When I can finally breath again, the DM has this kind of incredulously shocked look on their face, and says I can describe this thing in any way I want. Needless to say, we've now got a life-sized clay statue of a long-dead artist goddess following us around now, and my ranger might have accidentally become a prophet of some kind to said art goddess. It's also inexplicably a never-ending water fountain and ridiculously thin.

Forums > Wolfplay > Alliances
  1 ..  2  3  4  5  6

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us