Wolf Play : How do i give credit for the image?
Chatbox
 distant-screams
05:28:27 katy | beetle
Rykio,
oh no, not a custom! that would be so much worse :') i'm sorry
 distant-screams
05:27:56 katy | beetle
dominance* oof i can't spell.
 distant-screams
05:27:41 katy | beetle
Rykio,
very. it's alright though, i'm not that upset. just took a hit to my dominanace xD
 Vortexy
05:27:32 Texy, Im Not Vox
boe

I ordered a plague doctor mask the after that I ordered a robe to go with it, the plauuge doctor mask I ordered an hour before the robe now says I need to revise the payment because lack of funds on the card I used But the robe I ordered an hour after it is perfectly fine and doesn't need revised payment

both items was the same price of $16.04
 Rykio
05:27:11 An Attic.
This girl: -WP Click-
 distant-screams
05:27:01 katy | beetle
i spent 800 mush on her, that kinda sucks :p at least i got an SV from her before.. that happened.
 Rykio
05:26:43 An Attic.
distant,
I've done that before. It's an unfortunate accident.
 Boeing
05:25:50 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Vortex
my brain imploded reading that.
um. What?
 distant-screams
05:24:57 katy | beetle
i was trying to retire one of the duds and somehow retired the mom? i literally don't know.
 distant-screams
05:24:37 katy | beetle
i feel dumb :')
 teddy
05:24:33 its yellow
distant
what??
 Vortexy
05:24:31 Texy, Im Not Vox
ok how does this make sense ordered something yesterday and it was fine then today I need to "revise" the payment, but the thing is the thing I ordered after this thing I have to revise the payment for doesn't need the payment revised, how does that make sense?
 teddy
05:24:18 its yellow
distant
unfortunatly their problems run deeper than their base coat :(
 distant-screams
05:24:17 katy | beetle
oh my god i accidentally retired the mom
 teddy
05:22:31 its yellow
dis
ooh thats clever!!!
 Luna🌕
05:21:56 Silver (She/her)
Hmm going to nap bye chat
 distant-screams
05:21:39 katy | beetle
i put a wolverine dye on the SV i just bred cause she was ugly <3
 Luna🌕
05:21:31 Silver (She/her)
Sakurita!!! -Click- -WP Click- should I buy apples for Sakura chim 2 or save my mush to get moon flowers? Dilemma...
 teddy
05:21:18 its yellow
Akita
especially when all of they other pups this ig year have been duds...
here is the mum for reference, -WP Click-
 Vortexy
05:21:12 Texy, Im Not Vox
-WP Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Death Adder : -1
Ermine : -1
Ocelot : 0
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Heavy Rain  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Member Help

How do i give credit for the image?January 20, 2022 03:23 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Hi, um since im new here i was wondering how can i give credit to an image i find on the internet and use it for my avater?
How do i give credit for the image?January 20, 2022 03:43 PM

TKO

Darkseeker

Give Award

You can't, unless it says it's FTU or F2U (Free to use). Although if you're wanting an image straight off the internet, you can't just credit it because the majority of the time that image was posted on another site instead of the original one.

You can make your own avatar or get some art here/other sites! To credit your avatar if the artist is on Wolfplay, you can just put in their pack number! If it's somewhere offsite, such as Toyhouse or Deviantart, just put the person's user and add the social media type!

If it's from another sim site, avoid using it, and try to find the artist's other social media accounts!

How do i give credit for the image?January 21, 2022 07:34 AM

CriesInTheNight

Darkseeker

Give Award
Agreed

Do proper research, if this is just a stock-image site, make sure to read WPs rules on that, because many sites do this illegally

And when in doubt, pm a mod before posting

Excisus said:

You can't, unless it says it's FTU or F2U (Free to use). Although if you're wanting an image straight off the internet, you can't just credit it because the majority of the time that image was posted on another site instead of the original one.

You can make your own avatar or get some art here/other sites! To credit your avatar if the artist is on Wolfplay, you can just put in their pack number! If it's somewhere offsite, such as Toyhouse or Deviantart, just put the person's user and add the social media type!

If it's from another sim site, avoid using it, and try to find the artist's other social media accounts!

Forums > Member Help

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us