Wolf Play : Cherokee x Moonlight
Chatbox
 Continental Wolves
04:37:55 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Nux
You wouldn't survive outside of my walls then lol, our rooster is a big softie though, he'd rather hid in a corner or behind the hens then confront something
 Boo
04:37:30 Chrissy
i held a chicken once! :)
 ~♥Nux♥~
04:36:17 Chat's snack
Spoops

Have I ever told you I am scared of chickens? Specifically roosters?
 Existence
04:36:02 Exist / Kuskyn
Nux, I got a couple boys there xD Actually most of my chimeras has come from their Grandparents rather than their actual parents
 ~♥Nux♥~
04:34:56 Chat's snack
Exist

Chimera is the one defect I have yet to breed T^T One day, I'll manage it though. I've marked Axanthic off my to do list, chimera is next, I can feel it in my quiblets.
 Continental Wolves
04:32:57 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Nux
Nah im pretty sure I do, I had to feed the chickens while it was raining outside >.>
 distant-lands
04:32:38 katy | beetle
to explore.. or to art. hmm
 Hallow's Eve
04:32:36 Hallow, Eve
Meeko

the first one for sure
 The Grave Stalkers
04:32:23 A Sad Mozzy
hey chat..
 Existence
04:31:55 Exist / Kuskyn
Techy, I ahh I have 2 litters due any second and ah I have like 30 odd other wolves xD But what's a few more to add to the pretty collection xD

Nux, I have 2 Chimera girls added and 3 SV girls xD
 ~♥Nux♥~
04:31:28 Chat's snack
Spoops

Nah, but you know what tastes like a dusty paper towel? Your walls.
 Noquisi
04:31:20 Mac | Nikwasi
Honey
Ooh nice, a mela
I think my toucan feather brought luck/joke
 distant-lands
04:31:16 katy | beetle
i keep losing paws e.e i was at 322 yesterday
 Meeko
04:31:08 Meek Meek
Who do I pop yall?

-WP Click-

-WP Click-

-WP Click-
 Continental Wolves
04:30:26 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
I probably look like a drowned rat right now e,e
 technoblade
04:30:11 Lil Techy | Techno
Exist

mmmm didn't you just get a lot of pups?
 ~♥Nux♥~
04:30:09 Chat's snack
Exist

Allow me to get stuck on your page again...
 Hallow's Eve
04:29:56 Hallow, Eve
I just want another high talent DH battle wolf lol. I've spent a lot, and I gotta wait to go for it again so I can do optimal exploring training lol
 ~♥Nux♥~
04:29:31 Chat's snack
Techno

Same, but I wish they were females. I don't really have much use for males, so I may sell or retire them.
 distant-lands
04:29:23 katy | beetle
i should probably explore e.e i want to get arrax maxed from pup training, or as close as i can get

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Badger : +5
Coyote : -2
Jaguar : -2
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Heavy Rain

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

Cherokee x MoonlightJuly 17, 2024 10:27 PM

Cherokee Pride

Neutral

Give Award
With the slicing of wings in the air, and dragons roaring and grumbling as they were twisted and manuevered through the sky. Master Stormchaser had forced people to pair up for today's lesson, stating, "an ally can be the determiner between life and death."
The bright red dragon faced the icy colored one. The lightning dragon practically dwarfing the nimble venemous dragon. In a swift motion, the dragons charged at one another. It appeared like they were going to crash into one another but with a quick twist, Whiplash flipped herself upside down, the dragon's talons barely missing raking against each other. Aetherion whipped around and bolted upwards, wings pumping to push himself up in the sky. The low hum of wings partnered up with his as Whiplash fell in sync beside him as they climbed the sky, before both dipping into a divebomb. Spiraling around each other almost in a dance. The point of this lesson was to try and be in sync with your partner, so it was up to the rider's to try and predict the other's move.
Right before they crashed into the ground, the dragons flung their wings open. Gusts of wind ricocheting off from the sudden motion and sending anything not held down blowing backwards.
Seraph pumped a fist in the air, Riven still seemed a little embarassed. He hadn't practiced flying as much as these two had apparently. Even though class still lacked 5 minutes, Stormchaser's bell he always rings to signify class was over sounded out. Without much explanation asides from a very rushed mention of what to be expecting for next class, the tall man bustled back into the building and disappeared.
Riven arched a brow, the rhythmic flapping of Aetherion's wings the only sound he could hear. Aetherion still seemed rather tired. But at least he was actually up moving. "Hey, good job out...there..." his voice trailed off as he looked at Seraph. The petite blonde was keenly staring at the direction Master Stormchaser hurried off to. "Hmm? Oh, yeah, thanks. You too." was the only response he got before the bright red dragon quickly landed and the girl slipped off and stalked after the professor in one fluid movement. The rest of the class already seemed to be bustling off. One student, Hallow? He believed his name to be, did show some interest in Master Stormchaser's peculiar behavior.
Riven applied slight pressure with his legs, Aetherion landing on the ground with a thump. Dipping his left shoulder slightly to allow Riven to slide off, the male tried to hurry after the blonde but apparantly she had already slunk into the shadows. Wasn't she like trained to follow people though? Cool skill to have. He mused to himself. He was going to have to rely on his skills to get him anywhere, just like Seraph had. His skills were in charisma and people though. Acting casually, Riven began walking down the hallway. Flashing an occasional smile and friendly greeting with any person he came across.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"But what are we supposed to do about the prophecy?"
Master Stormchaser's voice was hushed into a whisper. Seraph had managed to slip herself into a small crevice right outside the Headmaster's office. This is where she stalked Master Stormchaser to. Well, stalk seems like a harsh word. Stealthily follow. Yeah that sounds less....sketchy?
Luckily, Stormchaser still had his arrogance and didn't think to firmly close the door behind him. Only pushed it shut as he passed through the doorway in a hurry and there was a slight sliver in the doorframe she tuned her ears in to listen to.
"Elysia, have you found anything?" Headmaster Draven Stormblade's raspy voice addressed their fretful librarian. Elysia Scrollkeeper was extremely knowledgable, especially about the stuff in her library, but she was easily worried and often required any passers to fully clean their arms and hands upon entry and exit of the library.
"There are only a few books and scrolls I found that might be any help. Vespara! It would be nice to have some help! You are the one who originally told us about this prophecy!" the stressed librarian snapped in a huffy manner.
"HEY! Do not speak to my sister that way! It is not her fault she had that vision." Selene Moonshadow snapped in response.
--
"Hey, what-" the male's voice was quickly cut off and met with a hand snapped over his mouth and his body yanked down into the crevice. Riven has never considered Seraph capable of harm like other student's whispered about, but in this moment, he wasn't sure.
The voices from the professors stopped. And the door was clicked shut with a rather obnoxious shove. Almost like they wanted to make an announcement they were shutting the door.
Seraph pushed the larger male away. Flashing him a rather angry glare as she stalked off.
Riven looked around like he was totally innocent and had no idea why she was upset. Hurrying after her, "What happened? Why did you do that?" He asked the shorter female as he fell into step beside her.
Seraph rolled her eyes. Annoyed Mr. Popular had interrupted her investigation. "I was trying to find out what has the staff all jumpy. When I went to the stables this morning Bronn about had a heart attack when I showed up, even though he knows I get up there early every morning. And Cedric hadn't watered his elephant ears yet this morning and he does that first thing. Not to mention Master Stormchaser's odd behavior. Something is going on and the staff knows but is not telling the students." she spoke low, almost in a whisper and didn't look at Riven when she spoke either. Drawing the least amount of attention as possible to their conversation. Although it was probably weird seeing the school weirdo with the school's hearthrob golden boy.
Riven blinked as he took in her information. He definitely needed to socialize more than the normal students he conversed with. Half the time they talked about pointless things or talked crap on other students. But in the short times he'd spoken to Val, she had been brilliant and spritely. Talking to Seraph now, he realized she wasn't this undercover assassin everyone talked about. She could be extremely useful for information. He never would have thought of, or had the capabilites, to silently follow a professor as adventure-experienced as Master Stormchaser.
Whatever happened though, Riven hoped he could be apart of it. Maybe he could fill Valentina in? This could be a chance to have an excuse to speak to her. Now he just had to think of a reasonable way to bring it up to her.
Cherokee x MoonlightJuly 18, 2024 02:55 PM

Moonlight wolf

Darkseeker

Give Award
Val was deep in thought as she hurried through the crowds of students. Many times she had almost bumped into someone but it didn't faze her. She mumbled quck apologies. Pheonix warned her but eventually gave up when her rider wasn't paying attention. Instead, Pheonix walked in front of Val to stop her from colliding into anyone else. The fire dragon looked down at her rider, concerned of the trance she seemed to be in.
Val? Val, where are we going?
The redhead blinked in surprise, broken from her train of thoughts. She tilted her head. "Well...it looks like all the teachers have been acting pretty weird. So I'm going to find out what's up. The best place to start would be...." Val frowned, tapping her chin, then brightened up when she found an idea. "The storage room!"
Phoenix grunted, confused. The place with all the tools and old stuff?
"No, the one with all the scrolls. Maybe there'll be a clue."
Val started running then slowed to a fast walk as students began giving her strange looks. The scroll room was just around the corner. Glancing around to check if anyone was watching, but the hallway was surprisingly empty, Val pulled a pin out from her hair and began trying to picklock the door. Seconds passed and it did not budge. No satisfying click, nothing. A bead of sweat rolled down her forehead. She was panicking now, she could hear voices and the clacking of shoes. One...two...three...Click! Val smiled but there was no time to enjoy her triumph. Instantly, Val opened the door and slid into the room, telepathically telling Pheonix to stand guard but not act suspiciously.
Val stumbled around as she looked for the light switch. She flicked it on, a silver glass chandelier illuminating the entire room.
The room was medium sized and crammed with scrolls and papers. A pile of books balanced unevenly on a wooden chair. A few papers hung out of drawers and half hidden paintings were hung on the painted white walls. Val hurried to the desk in the middle of the room. There were so many papers, she wasn't sure what to look at first. As she rifled through a pile, something gold caught her eye. On the corner of the desk, a piece of parchment was about to fall off. Val grabbed it and peered at it. It was a prophecy! Prophecies were always written in gold ink, at least at this school, so it would be easier to identify from others.
And this prophecy was pretty recent, the ink wasn't faded and the parchment wasn't yellowing like the rest. Plus, a small pot of golden ink lay open on the desk with a pen right next to it. The end was still shiny with fresh ink. Val gazed down at what she was holding. Could this be....a new prophecy to fulfill? About who?
A few words jumped out at her like four...riders....danger
Pheonix's voice invaded her mind. Teacher coming! Hide now!
Without another thought, Val stuffed the parchment into her pocket and hid in the corner behind the chair. A teacher walked in but Val couldn't see who. When their back was turned, Val snuck out.
"Come on Phoenix and thanks for the heads up. Now let's go see what this prophecy is all about.
-------------------------------
As Thorn walked along, he caught sight of Riven. The Golden Boy seemed to have somehow noticed Professor Stormchaser's unusual behaviour too. Not that Riven was dumb but he seemed so carefree and being one of the 'popular' kids, it didn't seem like something he would bother about. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Riven with Seraph, the one person who he alwas most shocked to see Riven talking too. He quickly walked past them and heard some of their conversation. "Staff all jump......odd..... something's going on."
At that, Thorn turned back to them. "Are you investigating the teachers too?" he asked Seraph. "Whst do you think's going on?" Thorn paused. He hadn't said this much to another person in quite a while. Even in his home village, he was the outcast, weird kid. He was always left out of everything.
Obsidian nudged him from behind. He could feel his dragon's hot breath on the back of his neck and his smooth cold scales. Thorn winced at the thought. He looked up at Obsidian. "Do I....Okayyyy." He sighed and looked at Riven and Seraph. "Um...Any chance you want t-to team up? I know someone who can help. Plus you two are really irresponsible. No way you'll last for long on your own." Obsidian huffed. "No offence," he added quickly.
Thorn knew exactly who could help. Valentina Woods was two years younger than him but pretty smart and actually kinda sneaky too. She could definitely help with this investigation. If they could manage to convince her. But they'd have to trust her with the full story. And could she be trusted? Val could be stubborn and hot-headed when she wanted to.
Cherokee x MoonlightJuly 19, 2024 11:27 AM

Cherokee Pride

Neutral

Give Award
Seraph glanced at a passerby as they walked down the hallway. Thorn she believed his name to be, with his beautiful Dark magic dragon hot on his trail. Before she could await a response from Riven, the passerby's voice sounded out. With a slight startle, Seraph paused to fully look at the other male. She had never really interacted with Thorn. He was the same year as Riven, but at least he seemed more tolerable than pretty boy over here.
Making an amused face when she realized he had been scolded by his dragon, "Me? Irresponsible? Never." she stuck her nose up and folded her arms in a very dramatic manner. She wasn't even offended, she just liked being sarcastic.
"Yeah, I don't care. This place is boring anyways." Seraph shrugged as she looked between the two.
Riven regarded them both with a rather skeptical look. What was he getting himself into? He could just say no and go bother Aetherion more so he wasn't being embarrased by dragon riders years younger than him, but oh well. This was a good opportunity to talk to Valentina. As soon as he had that thought, he immediately scolded himself mentally before sucking in a breath. "Yeah.. I probably know someone who'd be willing to help as well. They'd be good to have on our side." he agreed. Before also adding, "I'm not that irresponsible! You can't be irresponsible around my dragon. He'd eat someone's pet if I let him." he grumbled. Only to wince as Aetherion's voice cut through his mind in a rather angry shout, but Riven quickly tuned him out. He wasn't lying... to a certain extent. Riven was rather irresponsible, especially when he first started at the academy. his arrogance was even worse then too. Imagine how he felt? Already an inflated ego and he gets bonded with a lightning dragon, of all types! Maybe it was actually fated that he was bonded with Aetherion. After all, the dragon rider bond was supposed to be sacred and allow the rider to learn and grow into an ethereal being almost. They had to be one in unison and harbringers of peace. Riven needed Aetherion's lazy attitude to teach him to take responsibility, accountability, and be knocked down a few pegs.
"Walk with us and I can tell you what I heard before I was, RUDELY, interrupted." Seraph tossed her glare to Riven as she stated "rudely" in a rather dramatic manner before beginning to stalk off down the hallway again. Luckily most classes had small intermittent sessions to allow the students a moment to gather what they needed, give their dragons a break, etc. Seraph grinned as her dragon came inside to greet her. The shimmering red scales twinkling in the light. The dragon pushed her slender snout against Seraph in greeting. The blonde laid a hand on her nose as she mumbled to Thorn what she was filling Riven in on.
Riven walked to acknowledge Aetherion, who followed in behind Whiplash. The pale dragon only snorted a stinky huff in Riven's face. Clearly still bitter his rider would accuse him of eating someone's pet. He would, but it was just the audacity he would say it out loud.
Seraph nodded, "I have to get to Professor Greenleaf's class, if everyone is free this afternoon, let's meet by the weeping willow." she flicked one last glance between the two, jade green eyes seemed to glaze over for just a moment as if she thought of something she didn't want to say out loud. Before she slipped into the saddle snug on Whiplash's shoulders, and the serpent dragon slithered out the archway and took off across the grounds.
--
Riven casted a glance her way as the bright red dragon disappeared. I wonder how Phoenix is doing. Aetherion's voice rumbled in his head as the lightning dragon peered at him with an amused twinkle in his bright yellow eyes. Riven frowned slightly at his remark before looking back to Thorn. "I think I'm good to meet at the willow." he shrugged. The Weeping Willow was an actual willow that was on the outer edges of the academy. Close to a river that branches from the ocean that surrounded the island. It had been an old elves home, the trunk and branches had been converted into a hidden home. The tree was old, magic kept it standing. The massive, droopy branches offered concealment from most. Those who could figure out the magical charm were able to access the magical hideout the ancient elf who lived there had configured.
"Before I head off to Stormweaver's class, I'm going to try and find Valentina Woods." he paused a moment, trying to make sure that was the correct last name. "So if I find her, I'll see if she wants to meet at the willow too?" he stepped into the saddle on Aetherion as he fixated his gaze back on Thorn, awaiting a confirmation before he took off. He was curious who it was that Thorn knew that would help.
Cherokee x MoonlightJuly 19, 2024 03:26 PM

Moonlight wolf

Darkseeker

Give Award
Thorn smirked as Seraph pretended to be offended. Then he raised an eye at Riven. "Not that irresponsible? I'll believe it when I see it." Thorn hadn't really talked with Riven despite being in the same year as him. Seraph was a whole 2 years younger than Thorn and she didn't seem that bad. Sure, a little childish but she was more tolerable than some people Thorn had met.
Thorn waited for Seraph to greet her beautiful poison dragon, Whiplash. He had always admired their deep bond and how majestic Aetherion and Whiplash looked but, of course, nothing could beat his very own Obsidian. Thorn put a hand on his dragon's side. He was actually surprised he had bonded with a Shadow dragon. Now that he thought about it, it made sense. Both Thorn and Obsidian had quieter, more reserved personalities.
Thorn nodded back at Seraph. "See ya there...I guess?" He put his hand up to wave then let It flop back down to his side. It felt awkward as he tried to find a suitable way to say bye. In the end, he chose the worst reply possible. Was it too late to go hide in a corner and rot? Obsidian's deep laugh entered his mind. I think so. Thorn glared at him. Too late. A smile had already crept across his face.
Riven's voice broke his thoughts. Thorn turned back to him. "Hmm? Yeah, I'm coming too. Let's just hope no one decides to go hang around there or else everyone'll be listening in." The Weeping Willow had actually been Thorn's safe haven during his first year at school before he started to fit in with the shadows and, essentially, disappeared. People saw him, sometimes acknowledged him but nothing further than that. And for a long time, that was how Thorn's life went and that was exactly the way he liked it. This year though, this year felt different. Now Thorn was working with Seraph and Riven, maybe even Valentina too, he wanted to talk to others and make friends. Hopefully, he'd have someone to call his friend by the end of the year. He looked at Riven in surprise at his next words. "Valentina Woods? Her? Well, that's exactly who I was going to say could help. Anyway, I think my next lesson is either with Valentina or a lesson right next to hers. I can talk to her after class." He paused. "Or I could wait for you and we could do it together? I think Golden Boy would probably be a bit more approachable."
------------------------------------
Val ran outside into the fresh air. Her next lesson was in with Professor Emberglow, who taught fire riders and dragons how to control their powers. After Pheonix nudged her and asked for the fifth time, Val explained what had happened. "So I might have stolen a really important scroll and it's a prophecy. Let's hope nobody gets suspicious, and we can read it together after lesson." Pheonix nodded and Val could tell she was holding in her excitement about this. Val wasn't even sure how she bonded with a fire dragon but to be fair, Pheonix matched her perfectly...or most of the time anyways, and she would never ask for another partner. And right now, she felt just like Pheonix. Excited! And yet there was that tiny part of her that weighed down her stomach. The tiny part that told her something bad was going to happen.
On her way , Val passed a lesson for shadow riders and dragons.
Professor Emberglow's lesson wasn't as unusual as her first one but she did seem like she was forcing every smile and whenever the students were busy, she looked at a piece of paper and frowned. She was usually an unshakable person with nerves of steel. Something was very wrong. Maybe the answer was somewhere in the parchment Val had....picked up. Pheonix looked over at Professor Emberglow. What's wrong with Glowy? But Pheonix didn't need an answer from her rider. Even she knew something was up. When the lesson ended, Val wanted to ask what was wrong but check the prophecy at the same time. Ripped in half, she paced the ground for a few minutes. Maybe she needed a partner. Someone to trust. Then two things could be done at once. Or maybe not?
----------------------------
The moment they were done, Thorn jumped to his feet. He had seen Valentina pass them earlier so he had been right after all. He glanced in Valentina's direction. Right now, she was just pacing and talking to her dragon, Pheonix. A few minutes he guessed. Just enough time to find Riven. He dashed out of class and waited outside of Professor Stormweaver's class. "Come on, come on. Riven, we need to go!" He wasn't sure when they would have another chance to talk to her. They had different lessons and were in different years. Maybe in the hallway? But that wasn't the best idea. It would be very weird if Riven or Thorn approached her. Perhaps not so much for Seraph as they were in the same year.
Cherokee x MoonlightJuly 24, 2024 10:04 AM

Cherokee Pride

Neutral

Give Award
Riven frowned slightly, "golden boy? Really? Is that what people call me? I need to get out more." he sighed like he was disappointed. Mostly in himself, but still. With a nudge to Aetherion, the pale dragon ducked back out the archway and opened it's wings. With a jump, the dragon leaped into the air. Pumping his wings to spiral off towards Master Stormweaver's class. Aria Stormweaver had dedicated her whole life to air-type dragons. Wind, lightning, etc. This year's batch of dragon riders was smaller so she only had Riven and Serafina with her wind dragon, Zephyr.
Stormweaver had the same jitteriness as the rest of the staff had, but she tried to do a better job at composing herself. She asked for the the students to become more in tune with the sky. Whatever that means. She just had Riven and Serafina sit and listen as their dragons hovered. Listening to the wind. This was supposed to help them ground themselves and learn how to use the wind and sky to their advantage. But Riven couldn't hardly keep his mind focused. Questions buzzing around like a flock of naughty dragons. It was only just a little while longer and he'd see the others again, and Valentina! Was he more excited about this new arrangement to investigate, or was he more excited to see Val? Lost in thought, he hadn't even noticed a hard stare at him until he risked a peak to see where Master Stormweaver's sundial had been at. Master Stormweaver held class at the top of the academy, where a large flat plateau had been painted in pretty gold to make a clock-like decoration. With a round object that allowed sunlight to shine through and illuminate what the time was. Stormweaver was often considered the timekeeper as well, since she has been pushing for dragon races to begin as well. Her and Stormchaser both agreed it was a good pasttime that could be beneficial for engaging the students but fretful minds were still against it after a dragon accidentally took out a tower on one of the turns.
"I saw that, Mr. King." her voice startled him. Riven trying to quickly slam his eyes shut and hope if he stayed still it would just pass. "Out with it. I haven't been teaching you for over 2 years to not know when something is up." the redhead regarded him with an unwavering stare.
Riven sighed slightly when he also realized Serafina had been disturbed and was staring at him with a rather annoyed look. Serafina was a bright girl, and also best friends with Elara Nightheart, whom he'd rather not talk about.
"Umm...I'm just supposed to be meeting some friends after class..." he spoke, not sure if they'd even believe him. Riven had been an idiot in the past, and didn't care about much, but he's not sure if it's just the state his home village was in the last time he went home, or because of having to babysit Aetherion, but he was different this time.
Master Stormweaver only arched a brow. Her sharp features ungiving on her stare before nodding. "Very well, good for you Riven. It's nice to see that your learning." she dismissed them with a wave of her hand. "Take a few extra minutes. I'm sure you have both seen the state of everybody this morning. Afterall, the students are not idiots, as I have reminded Headmaster Stormblade. I am sure everyone else is just as worried. But please remember, this is a matter the staff will take care of." Master Stormweaver was sharp and precise. Not much got past her keen eyes.
Serafina just scoffed, before her sleek dragon snorted a puff of smoke and took off.
Riven rolled his eyes slightly at the other girl, before nodding a smile to Stormweaver, who only dipped her head in acknowledgement. Aetherion shook his head as he took off. Heading to dive into the archway and landing with a slight thump. Riven waved a quick greeting to Thorn, who seemed to be rushing him. Riven slipped off Aetherion to jog over, the pale dragon hot on his heels as he followed along. The lightning dragon still looked rather bored, but at least he was participating.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Remember, it takes 3 drops of sallow root, and 4 drops of redbud, and.....2 cottonwood leaves and, voila! A common antidote for most toxic-exposure. But remember to always be careful with these plants. because if you happen to add 5 drops of redbud," Professor Greenleaf paused as he added another drop from a vial of red liquid. The liquid in the cauldron that was a plain green color, flashed an angry red and swirled around like it was trying to escape. "And suddenly, you have great plant food!" he laughed as he dumped the pot out into his various different potted plants. Professor Greenleaf was rather odd and eccentric, but he did a great job at showing the good batches and the bad batches.
Greenleaf almost seemed virtually unbothered, unlike the rest of the staff. He was very grounded and tried to think of things logistically. But his steadfast was slightly wavered when he noticed one of his plants had drooped its leaves. The normally flourishing plant now looked like it had not been watered in over a moon. But Greenleaf never neglected his plants. "Ermm... Let's call it for today class! I have a special project for everyone next time! I want you all to collect as many ingredients as you can, and correctly identify them in a leaf press! An empty notebook works really well for a task like this!" he held up his own notebook he kept of plants for a reference as his few students funneled out.
Seraph was practically bouncing to get out of the class. Whiplash sharing her enthusiasm as they both darted out as soon as it was dismissed. They both normally enjoyed his class, but they were preoccupied at the moment. Seraph didn't even bother to survey the area before she slipped onto her bright red dragon and took off across the grounds. Whiplash's wings causing little disturbance as she coasted towards the willow off in the distance. The spray of seasalt in the air barely causing the trees drooping branches to sway. Giving the willow almost an inviting feel. Like it could sense the increase in tension and magic in the air.
Cherokee x MoonlightJuly 28, 2024 11:02 AM

Moonlight wolf

Darkseeker

Give Award
Thorn wasted no more time as he led Riven and Aetherion to where he last saw Val. With a tiny sigh of relief, he saw her still standing there but now she started walking off. Barely realising, he called out to her. "Hey, Valentina! Val!" He jogged over to her before remembering that he had nothing planned to say. Crap, now this was an awkward situation. His face turned pink as Val stared at him in confusion.
"Oh. Hi. Do you...need something?"
Thorn opene his mouth then closed it. An idea formed in his mind. He grabbed Riven's arm. "My, uh, friend wants to talk to you. He's really shy and wanted to ask a question so I thought I'd call you for him....so.... I'll let him talk now." Thorn turned around facing Riven. Sorry, he mouthed. He went to stand next to Obsidian and waited for Riven to talk. Hopefully Riven would be able to explain this without them looking like complete weirdos.
~~~~~
Val turned around when she heard her name being called. It was one of the older students, she wasn't sure what his name was. What did they want with her? When he didn't reply, Val started getting irritated. This was probably some stupid dare that the boys were playing and they were wasting her time. There wasn't much time to stand around, she needed to read the prophecy and then get to her class on time. She didn't mind being late a couple of minutes but it was getting sorted of weird just being stared at as the third year struggled to find something to say. Pheonix snorted, also annoyed, a puff of smoke spiraling around her snout. You know, Pheonix said, maybe I could just eat them and then we could run. Val tried not to laugh. Pheonix had never been patient. Looks like she wanted to see to prophecy too. Then the fire dragon finally noticed the two dragons in the back. Oh I know them! That lightning one is Aetherion and the dark one is Obsidian! Val blinked in surprise at Pheonix's enthusiasm. Bright-eyed and suddenly full of energy, Pheonix went up to Aetherion and Obsidian. No doubt she was asking them a million questions and if they wanted to play a game of Sky Tag. She was still pretty young compared to the others and sometimes Val didn't recognise her dragon when she acted so childish.
She turned her focus back to the third year who had started mumbling.
When the older guy pushed his friend forward, Val realised that he had just been stalling for time. He did want to actually say something but clearly he wasn't much of a talker from the way he kept rambling on. But what did they want to ask?
"I'm kinda busy so if you could just ask what you need to..."

Edited at July 28, 2024 11:11 AM by Moonlight wolf
Cherokee x MoonlightJuly 28, 2024 12:50 PM

Cherokee Pride

Neutral

Give Award
Riven regarded Thorn with a slight amused look as he watched him grab Valentina's attention. The pretty redhead and her dragon both seemed not too amused at Thorn's inability to tell Valentina what's going on. Out of the corner of his eye he could see a flash of red as the familiar snake-like dragon took off across the grounds. Only a shimmery flash of red before they disappeared behind the borders of the window.
But before he could register what was happening, Thorn had grabbed his arm and was currently pushing him towards Valentina claiming that he, "could tell her what was going on." Seriously? He could hear Aetherion rumbling some laughter and the rider shot his dragon an annoyed look. Clearing his throat, he turned back to Valetina. THINK!! He screamed at himself as his pale blue eyes searched her face, as if looking for some form of an answer before finally speaking, "Umm.. yes, so shy...haha..." he shot another look at Thorn as his comrade mouthed "sorry" at him, the pale dragon behind him only seemed to increase his amusement. Riven could practically feel his mocking smile in his brain. "So Thorn and I, and another student, have discovered something pretty interesting, but I -we- thought, you could help." not his slickest save, but to be fair, what was he supposed to say? "Hey, I followed Seraph because I was curious and she scared me slightly and Thorn overheard us and now we're all a team?"
Aetherion only seemed to increase his laughter before the fiery red dragon came bounding over to where him and Obsidian were. His yellow eyes looking over the dragon as she came bounding over and was very excitedly talking about some kind of sky tag? He flicked a look to Obsidian as if to make sure the darker dragon was also participating in this. Aetherion wasn't necessarily grumpy, but he was lazy. And flying around playing that game seem like a lot of work.
But before he could respond to anything, Riven walked by, adjusting the saddle slightly before pulling himself into it. "We've all planned to meet at the willow." he looked back to Valentina. If this actually worked, imagine all the time they could all spend together now? He was almost... excited? Was that this feeling? Finally having a chance to get to know Valentina better, Thorn seemed cool, Seraph... well, he didn't know what to think about her yet, she seemed very much like a wild card. But surely she's committed enough to curiosity that they wouldn't have to worry too much.
With a nudge, the pale dragon only grumbled a slight disapproval at being forced to fly, again, even though they just got out of a flying class. His wings pumping them into the air until they gained just enough altitude to soar over to the willow.
-------------------------------
Whiplash landed with a silent hush, as the grass beneath her fell to make way for the red dragon. Seraph slipped off, running a head through to tame some of the ash blonde locks. Her gaze ran up the willow, the magical bark seemed to be swirling. The old story of this willow was about an elf, who sought knowledge about everything and vowed to lock himself away to avoid distractions so he could read and learn. Elven kind had always been the most gifted with magic, their kind practically infused with it in their blood, whereas most humans got lucky if they were able to weild magic. Like many of the students here, but some students did have elven backgrounds.
Seraph stepped forward, almost entranced, and laid a hand on the bark of the tree. It was almost like feeling magic rippling under her palm. But before she could recoil her hand back, the tree started...moving? The bark began to actually ripple, Whiplash was on her feet bristling and baring her venemous fangs, but she couldn't see what was causing her rider's disturbance. Part of the tree fell away, revealing a door that looked like it was fused out of the tree. Whiplash lowered her wings slightly when the door revealed itself. Dragon and rider exchanged unsure glances before Seraph reached for the handle, the door swinging open. Revealing a narrow set of stairs, not large enough for dragons though. Whiplash voiced her uncertainty, but of course Seraph didn't listen, why would she? It's Seraph. The smaller girl began climbing the stairs. Admiring the intricacies of the wood detail before she reached a hatch. With a push, she lifted the hatch up and allowed the door to fall back to reveal an open home. It was adorable and cozy, like it had never been abandoned in the first place. The wood and the branches of the willow made up all of the structural support, and gaps in the branches served as windows. She could see out, but no one knew they were there. This would be a great place to hold super secret meetings! And, it helped that all of the scrolls and books the elf hoarded here all seemed to be intact. After all, the willow reveals itself to those who need it.
Cherokee x MoonlightAugust 13, 2024 02:29 PM

Moonlight wolf

Darkseeker

Give Award
Thorn stifled a laugh as he watched Riven try to talk to Val. Then again, he hadn't done much better himself. Obsidian's voice rumbled in Thorn's head. Perhaps we should go meet with Seraph. I think Riven might be a bit longer. Thorn agreed and told Riven to join them as soon as he could, preferably with Val of course.
Obsidian landed nearby, the grass around him rippling from the force. As Thorn climbed up onto Obsidian's back, he wondered if Val would come along too. Not that she had a reason too but even she must be curious at least? They took off into the air, the wind blowing back his already ruffled hair. He spotted Whiplash, bright red among the surrounding green. They landed next to Whiplash and Thorn slid down from the saddle, looking around for Seraph. "She's probably inside by now," he muttered to himself, walking up to the willow. He reached out and placed a hand on the bark and suddenly it started shifting and transforming before revealing a simple wooden door that seemed to lead into the willow itself. Obsidian huffed, clearly not too keen on the idea of staying with Whiplash, when Thorn opened the door to a set of stairs too small for a dragon. He began to climb the stairs. The walls were beautifully decorated. Soon, he reached a door. It was already half open so he perked inside. Standing there was the younger blonde student. With a tiny sight of relief that he hadn't accidentally stumbled upon someone else, Thorn went inside to join Seraph. He gazed around the room, it was surprisingly warm and cosy. Thorn took a seat and wondered how Riven was doing.
~~~~~
Val raised an eyebrow at Riven. "So you want me to come join you -a person I have never talked to before- because you found something.... interesting?" Val sighed inwardly. With everything he told her, it was just leading to more questions and not nearly enough answers. At this rate she definitely wasn't going to be able to have a look at the scroll. She could also hear Pheonix laughing in the back of her mind. You really do have no people skills Vally. Maybe he just wants to be friends...or he could be silly enough to need you help on schoolwork. Besides, Sparky over here has gone back to Riven so maybe we should join so we can see what's so interesting? It could be worth a look even if it isn't better than our scroll!
Val was silent for a minute, deep in thought. Pheonix was right. It could be worth having a look at...as long as he wasn't talking about some weird bugs he had found or anything like that. Val nodded. "I guess I could come along for a bit."
Pheonix landed next to her, crouching down so her rider could climb on. Val could tell how excited Pheonix was. Hopefully she wouldn't get out of control. "Just follow them Pheonix. And don't cause any trouble." The fire dragon flew up with a nod, following Aetherion as they glided through the air. It was a short ride as they soon landed next to the Weeping Willow.
~~~
(I am so sorry for not replying, I got caught up with some family things and lost track!)

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us