Night
Yeti?
 Nymeria
11:32:05 Luna/Phantom
Night
They remind me of a Snow Leopard a bit.
 Night Shade
11:30:27 Graves | Chaos
I didn't realize I had a token and had the urge to go to the wolf party. Ended up with this boy. Name suggestions?

-WP Click-
 technoblade
11:27:37 Lil Techy | Techno
-Click-

11/16 werms sketched weee
11:27:17 Asmodeus (he/they)
hi chat
 Blood lust tide
11:27:13 BewareWhoYouTrust
Your wolves played: blood splattered watches the pups practice wrestling.
 Blood lust tide
11:26:59 BewareWhoYouTrust
Rave
😅
 Ravensrun
11:25:23 Goblin Queen|Rave
My wolves are dumb
-Click-
 CloudGazer
11:23:56 
im so broke now but its been strange without it
 Rhaenyra🐲
11:23:07 Phantom
CLoud
Congrats
 Blood lust tide
11:22:54 BewareWhoYouTrust
Raven
We should buy it together xD
 CloudGazer
11:22:34 
finally have my premium account back i missed my lovly banner
 Ravensrun
11:22:26 Goblin Queen|Rave
I get payed the day after it drops hehe
 Blood lust tide
11:22:08 BewareWhoYouTrust
Rave
You got blood on my paws one still working on

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : -4
Cougar : +4
Water Moccasin : +3
    Spring Month: 2   Night  Weather:  Light Rain  Moon: 
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Literate
  1  2  3  4  5  6

Gods Among Humans | RP ThreadMarch 21, 2024 06:56 PM

Sanania

Neutral

Give Award

Adeline | F | 25 | Human | Mention(s): Open

Having closed shop over the weekend to visit her adoptive parents Adeline was relieved to be back in her usual routine. Arms wrapped full of flower crowns, dainty fragile fingers clinging onto bags full of herbs, several glass containers filled with preserved dried vegetation, and lastly plastic containers full of baked goods. This was the life she had made for herself and one of which she thoroughly enjoyed regardless of how full her hands always seemed to be.

Cosmos Apothecary was the name of her shop and despite being a small yet warm and welcoming storefront it would always be found to be packed full of people consuming her freshly baked goods, homemade herbal beverages, and browsing through the endless walls worth of well preserved botanics. There was never a day nor a time she could not be found smiling in her own store. Her store was like a second home to her and she made sure it would be shared. She had managed to fit a sectional in the middle of her store accompanied by a small coffee table in front of it for all to rest and enjoy the atmosphere. Various flowers and herbs such as lavender, chamomile, eucalyptus, would be strung up and above her guests allowing them to not only observe their beauty but smell their incredible fragrances.

Since childhood her name spilled across many tongues following the loss of her parents. She had been only a little girl and oblivious to how infamous their deaths would’ve become. Older townsfolk that had received the news believed the child to be cursed by the God of Death for some form of sin committed in a previous life done either by herself or the combined sins of her parents, while others expressed their deepest pity on the child. She had never been confronted by anyone in particular other than to be given bouquets of flowers and hugs in her youth likely contributing to her love for botany and silent desire for physical touch.

Reaching the twelve paneled front door of her storefront she would quickly shove all her bags to one hand and reach atop of the plastic containers for the keys. "Don’t drop anything. Don’t drop anything. Don’t drop anything." She had said to herself, in a near sweat, twisting the key and using her foot to push open the door, quickly shoving the keys into her pocket and rushing in to drop everything on top of a counter.

Today’s attire would consist of a pair of medium wash ultra high waisted ripped jeans, a thin white skin-tight long sleeve crop top, and black suede chelsea boots. Her ears littered with studs were curated to match that of the night sky. Her first lobe piercings would bear studded moons, second and third lobe piercings would bear simple star shaped studs, and the three top helix piercings would simply be snug fitted hoops of the same golden color. Wavy curly brownish-orange hair would fall and dance above her shoulder with every moment she made. Emptying her recyclable bags she would set her two large glass tupperware containers holding three dozen lemon lavender muffins on the countertop and beside it two large rounded glass containers full of pre-cut lemons. In the remaining bags there were just items needing to be restocked some of which included basil, rosehips, mint, eucalyptus, and lemon balm.

Having restocked items that were running low she would quickly fall behind the counter and place the muffins in their proper display case and scribble a $2 price on the glass and add Lemon Lavender Muffins’. Then she would grab four large pitchers for today's drinks. She would head toward the back of the store and gather two pots of butterfly pea tea she brewed the evening prior and had set in the fridge overnight. Its vibrant blue hue brought a feline grin to her face imagining the excitement of those who overlooked in either curiosity or child-like imagination of the drink. She poured half one pot in each of the four pitchers and added a single cup of sugar to each. Should guests want more sugar in their drink she would make sure to leave out a pump worth of cane sugar out so that they could sweeten the drink to their liking. In two of the pitchers, she would carefully begin to squeeze lemons over top and soon the drink's blue hue transformed into a gradient of purple to blue. An excited squeal escaped her luxurious lips and she would set the pitchers beside the muffins. On a miniature blackboard, she wrote: ‘Butterfly Pea Tea/ Butterfly Pea Tea Lemonade’ adding some finishing touches with stars, and planetary scribbles.

She was always this excited prior to opening her store. She took so much pride in her work and while yes she made money, money did not serve as her drive. She made sure to keep two more pots worth of tea on hand just in case the drink had sold out within hours upon the shop's opening; they would be safely stored in her fridge in the back alongside the remainder of the lemons. In a near sprint, she would run back to the front of the store, flip her closed sign to open, and flick on the remaining lights. They lights added additional warmth to room and wasn't used so much for true lighting considering the expansive amount of large windows she had allowing natural sunlight to shine through. Now to await her guests. Standing idly for a brief moment she would return to the back and ensure the mint infused ice cubes had frozen.

A sharp consistent tapping of something hard against glass would catch her attention. She would gasp peering over the wall to find a plump dark violet feathered being sassily flapping their wings in protest. "Eeeeeek, oh my goodness, Silas! I am so sorry!" She near squealed at her beloved raven. "How will you ever forgive me for abandoning you my sweet baby boy!" She purred, cradling him in one arm as if he were an infant and using her free hand to stroke his head to which he obliged and shut his eyes to. She gave the bird a soft kiss atop of the head before setting him on his perch by the register. She would pout her lower lip and saunter back toward the fridge only to pull out a small container full of berries for her companion and dump two trays worth of mint ice cubes.

Edited at March 22, 2024 08:07 PM by Sanania
Gods Among Humans | RP ThreadMarch 23, 2024 06:07 PM

Wilverbeast

Lightbringer

Give Award

Sybil | She/Her | Human |

M: Adeline (Dir.)

•┈┈┈••✦ ♡ ✦••┈┈┈•

Sybil was already waiting outside, rather inpatiently. She was tapping away on her phone, blowing a bubble from her gum and looking at the door occasionally. Sure she was early- and yeah Adeline did just comeback after the trip she had mentioned- but she couldn't survive any longer without her usual. She huffed a bit, slipping her phone back into the pocket of her burgundy skirt. She walked over to the window, cupping above her eyes as she tried peering in. Adeline had to be in there setting up. Surely there'd be no harm in letting her besties, and most loyal customer ever she might add, in??

•┈┈┈••✦ ♡ ✦••┈┈┈•

She jumped back as she saw the lights flick on and shot a smile to the excited face in the door windows as Adeline flipped the sign. She pulled the door open enthusiastically, wasting no time letting herself in and making herself at home.

"Damn Addy it's about time- I have been dying while you were away- do you have any idea how serious a Cosmos Apothecary Addiction is? Like such a big deal for real-"

She quickly sidestepped her friend as she was already heading to the back, rolling her eyes with an amused smile. She looked at the muffins of the day, pulling her phone back out to take pictures- it wasn't like she'd post them unless Ads said it was ok. She needed to keep track of what stuff to beg her to remake though, and it was way easier than trying to remember all the wild names and herbs or teas. She chuckled as she heard Adeline exclaim about Silas.

•┈┈┈••✦ ♡ ✦••┈┈┈•

"Hey how was visiting your folks by the way?" She yelled, hopefully loud anough for the other young woman to hear from the back. She took a seat, popping one last bubble before sticking her gum into a wrapper. She looked up at the walls, a faint smile on her face. God she loved this place- she has maybe forty-five minutes max before the crowds starting swarming in. For good reason of course, it was a must go to.

Gods Among Humans | RP ThreadMarch 24, 2024 03:07 PM

Sanania

Neutral

Give Award

Adeline | F | 25 | Human | Mention(s): Sybil (dir) Open

A grin would spill across her face as the familiar sound of her childhood best friend’s voice danced in the air.

“You know I unfortunately cannot say that I am aware of just how bad a Cosmos Apothecary addiction is but it definitely sounds pretty serious. You should consider seeing a doctor…” She would tease in a jokingly serious tone, rolling her eyes to herself.

Having gone back to the fridge a final time, dumping the no longer empty ice trays into the massive farmhouse sink, she had saved a pitcher of her bestie's favorite drink with which she would add a little spin today. The pitcher contained hibiscus, cherry blossom, and orange peel tea; however, today she would add coconut milk and a couple of blueberry fruit infused ice cubes for a little flare. Mixing the concoction together in a 32 oz clear glass mason jar a content Adeline would step out from the back, drink in tow and saunter over to her friend.

“It was alright. I came home with more herbs to try and grow for myself and some new knowledge about thyme. Apparently, it can help stimulate hair growth for people with patchy hair loss.” She added, smiling at her friend and waving her hand for the pair to have a seat before the frenzied madness would start.

Adeline’s shop had a sort of controlled chaos to it. While it seemingly looked like a standard apothecary full of plants and herbs, once inside the shop it would take on a pleasant, warm, and home-like atmosphere which always attracted the right kind of people. Some would stop in and browse the various shelves full of dried herbs, essential oils, herb and flower infused bar soaps, and herbal candles. Other items sold include dried flower bouquets, standard flower bouquets, and bath bundles of herbs that anyone can hang in their shower for a desired at-home spa effect. The remainder of visitors generally only visited to enjoy the built-in cafe, generally only run by Adeline herself. On occasion, she would hire only a handful of young high schoolers and a few college students to build their resumes and expand on their character. In moments where hirees worked they made a fair amount, earning a solid $20-25/hr including any tips they made. They were also welcome to take home anything left over from the day and at the end of their time working at the shop she'd gift them with basket bundles of stuff they liked from her store. Adeline was very generous with the wealth her storefront brought her. She would always put a majority of it toward charity or to help bolster community events. Sometimes she’d even bundle it in her offering to the God of Death, a God she surely doubted cared all that much for monetary gifts but was still included to show she had no ill intentions for following him.

With regard to the cafe portion of her store she always ensured to have fresh everything and always kept things stocked in the back should something run out. Coffee was brewed upon her arrival and never stopped even well until closing. Should any remain she would offer cups of coffee to the homeless that wandered lost well into the night and assured them that they were always welcome to drop by for a free sample. While not one to consume caffeine Adeline favored her herbal teas permitting only green tea to be her source of caffeine.

“Anything new going on with you?” She’d ask her friend studying her braids before popping up from the couch. “Ooo I have a surprise for you!” Quickly running over towards the back of the cafe counter, where checkout was also shared, she’d rummage through her olive green canvas backpack and pull out a pack of gum branded to match that of her shop. A feline grin would spill across her face as she peered down at the new homemade item before peering over toward her bestie and scrambling her way back to give it to her. "You can be my taste tester." She teased. The gum was naturally sourced from a couple her parents had met last summer on a spontaneous trip to Mexico. "I figured why not start with a simple strawberry flavor and then branch out to lemon or lavender or both. Gosh, you know me I will make just about anything at this rate." She truly was guilty of having a mind that would run a thousand miles a minute thinking of new curations to sell.

Edited at March 24, 2024 03:19 PM by Sanania
Gods Among Humans | RP ThreadMarch 24, 2024 05:46 PM

The Bewitched

Darkseeker

Give Award

Dahlia | Female | Demigod | Mentions: Directly: Bodhi. Indirectly: Adeline, Cairo

Dahlia met Bodhi's cool greeting with a faint smile, her teal eyes assessing him with a mixture of curiosity and humor. She noted the tension in his demeanor, he seemed more on guard than usual in their interactions. She didn’t mind when Bodhi gave her sass, it was quite humorous to her.

"Of course," she replied, her tone casual. She liked Bodhi's preference for directness, understanding that their relationship thrived on authenticity rather than pleasantries.

"I'll spare you the kindness then," Dahlia quipped lightly, a playful glint dancing in her eyes. She leaned back in her chair, her posture relaxed as she regarded him with a hint of amusement. "Though I can't promise to be entirely devoid of charm," she added with a teasing grin, watching as he flicked at the imaginary lint. Bodhi was meticulous in that sense, everything had to up to his standards, in other words: perfection.

As she spoke, Dahlia crooked a hand towards a barista, who promptly brought over an herbal tea for Bodhi. By this time, the baristas knew the duo’s orders well, despite Bodhi hating it here. Her fingers lightly graced the cup, and her power emanated in hues of iridescent teal, reminiscent of the depths of a tranquil ocean under the light of a full moon. Her tattoos glimmered ever so softly. The ethereal glow swirled around the cup, infusing it with a subtle energy.

"For your impending migraine and for meeting me here despite the atmosphere," she remarked cooly, her hand waving dismissively. As she took a sip of her coffee, her eyes narrowed as she really took in Bodhi.

“You look like someone just robbed you for all your worth, something on your mind?” Dahlia poked, her tone holding an air of expectation. Tilting her head slightly, she observed Bodhi with an indescribable expression, one eyebrow arched, silently urging him to share whatever was bothering him.

She knew Bodhi was in school, though the specifics of his studies she couldn’t remember. Perhaps it was exam season, she wondered, recalling her own experiences from when she graduated with a bachelor’s in Psychology the previous year. Despite being only a few years older than Bodhi, he had a certain maturity beyond his age.

He didn't conform to societal expectations. Bodhi's mysterious allure, paired with his manipulative nature and willingness to do anything for the right price, has always fascinated Dahlia. His ability to maintain control in any situation was impressive. He commanded each room he walked into, for that he held Dahlia’s respect.

Her thoughts seemed to wander for a brief moment as Dahlia observed her friend. She seemed to surround herself with vastly different people, each bringing their own unique energy into her life. He was the exact opposite of her dear friend Adeline, who leaned more into kindness and grace. Adeline exuded warmth and gentleness, her compassion drawing people in, while Bodhi did everything in his power to keep them at arm's length. Then, there was Cairo, who was a touchy subject in general, their relationship was nothing short of rocky and unstable. Constantly hot and cold, they both played games. Dahlia didn’t let her train of thoughts rest on the woman for long. She was someone Dahlia would hold at arm's length at all costs.

Edited at March 24, 2024 05:52 PM by The Bewitched
Gods Among Humans | RP ThreadMarch 26, 2024 03:42 AM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Hasiya | Genderfluid | Deity of Blood, Communication, and Willpower

M: Deities (dir.) and Theyo (dir.)
Though she sensed the two-faced, appearance and reputation-focused nature of Mila, Hasiya just smiled widely. It was nice to have her approval for doing things. Then again, having her disapproval for even a second might not be worth that same amount of sparing approval she granted.
“Yeah, it’s no problem,” Hasiya replied to the Nature Goddess’s statements with a smile after handing out the rest of the tea. “And there’s no need. I made everyone their drinks so no one else had to get up.” Hasiya smiled, somewhat deviously, as he turned to slowly look at Mila. “And I think the phrase you are looking for is ‘all is perfectly fine with brandy.’ Weird human sayings and all that, I know. It can actually be really insulting to some cultures if you don’t have the brandy to back up that statement though. And in front of the godling?” Hasiya gasped before swaying and throwing herself dramatically on the couch cushion next to Mila (careful not to lay on her out of respect even amidst pranking her into getting him booze). Closing his eyes, he sniffled softly and draped the back of his hands over his sunglasses to mask fake tears. “I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive us o’ powerful and mighty deities! We shouldn’t insult him further by not providing the appropriate drinks, right Theyo?” It was at this point that Hasiya removed her hand slightly and dipped down her glasses so she could wink subtly in his direction. Hasiya went instantly back to looking at Mila though, wide, water-eyed. “You’re the one who said we should not insult him more so please get us some brandy so he doesn’t hate us!”
The subject of brandy was dropped, sadly, when Ambrose brought up the Bean There Cafe. It was a quaint little cafe, not Hasiya’s personal favorite, but certainly of good quality. Ambrose used to go there occasionally but the shop had definitely been needing upgrades since Ambrose last visited. Certain things still needed to be replaced and fixed up and branding ought to be changed, but quaint and delicious nonetheless.
“I’m sure the demigods are alright. They have their own lives and people they can rely on, Ambrosia,” Hasiya replied, placing emphasis on his nickname for the older god. “But if we are heading down to the humans right now—” Hasiya slammed her hands down on her knees and stood up like an elderly man before placing her hands on her hips and bending back, cracking and popping echoing from her spine— “then give me a sec to get changed, will ya? My fur coat, as pretty as it is, doesn’t fit in with where we are going right now.” Hasiya, who had already planned ahead, turned to Theyo and smiled. “Mind helping me pick out a good outfit? You definitely have a sense of style no one else here does so I could use your help.”
Hasiya did not wait for a response, passing between Morrigan and Thea and pinching Morrigan’s cheek with a snicker before bounding up the stairs.
Hasiya’s room— up the stairs, down the left side of the hall, and first wooden door on the right— was a surprise to those who first met her. Of course it had a punching bag, his biker helmet, and band posters, but it also had withering books, school papers, and a wall collage of faded Polaroids, oil paintings, and wanted posters depicting Hasiya and various people over hundreds of decades. The dark oak desk and messy bed surprisingly did not clash with the maroon walls of the dense room but almost everything clashed with each other. The white fur coat seemed to only cause more chaos in the room as it was thrown on black bedding but Hasiya did not seem to care as she shuffled through her closet and drawers. He was thinking about what to wear, but his mind was more focused on Theyo and what to say.
Gods Among Humans | RP ThreadMarch 26, 2024 11:53 PM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
Theyo | male | demigod | Mentions: Hasiya, Ambrose (dir) rest of gods (ind) |
As Theyo looked around he caught the gaze of Ambrose and returned a curious one. ‘I wonder what that's for ' he thought, ‘It’s probably because of the brief chaos i caused a bit ago’ he laughed quietly to himself at that. Theyo weren't one to cause chaos often, but it was sure something when he did.
“Thanks again for the tea Hasiya'' he turned over in her direction and observed at her and Mila had a conversation “Actually, i believe its ‘all fine and dandy’.” he felt bad for correcting her but Theyo would rather have them have the correct information then possible say it wrong to someone else. “ and I don't drink anyways. So if it was then there would be no pressure”
“ I’ve heard of that shop. I haven't found the time to go, but I would like to” he cut in quietly ‘though I don't really get to decide where we go’ he debated saying, but ended up not saying it because he decided it’d sound rude and snippy. He watched Ambrose speak, and thought he saw a bit of concern flash across his face, just for a second. ‘ damn, guess i should clear up my joke then’ he thought to himself as he began to brainstorm a way to do it without telling the rest of the gods.
Theyo was rather perplexed as Hasiya made the request for help. “I, yes i guess.” he wasn't sure how to react “I'll be right there?” Still confused, he got up and walked behind the couch to avoid as many people as possible. Theyo walked behind Ambrose and stopped, he leaned over to whisper in his ear. “I sincerely apologise for causing that momentary chaos. They are all fine, do not worry.” he got back up right and began walking to the gods room.
As Theyo made his ways through the halls he took small moments to stop and admire the beauty of the place, like the top of the stairs and the walls that hung pictures he could only assume were old and pricey. He took a right at the top of the stairs and looked for Hasiyas room.
A wooden door, the first on the right, was sure to be the place. The door was left ajar, from outside he could see only what he supposed was a room just as chaotic as the god in question. He hovered outside the doorway, deciding if he really wanted to go in there or not. Yet again, he told himself it'd be rude to refuse a god, so he stepped in. The walls were covered in faded pictures, wanted posters, and more. There were books, it was a shame how they had been treated, they were practically withered away. ‘A shame, really’. He looked around briefly before he spotted the god shuffling through the closet and dresser.
“Hey, you wanted to talk?” he hovered just inside the door, waiting to hear why he was called up here.
Gods Among Humans | RP ThreadApril 4, 2024 01:19 PM

The Tea Drinkers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Bodhi | Male | Human | M: Dahlia (D) Adeline (I)
Bodhi scanned the cafe with quite a look of disdain, not pleased with the cheery atmosphere. He was used to it, for the most part, and tolerated it so that he could meet up with Dahlia. He pursed his lips as she gestured for the barista to bring over their usual drinks, quietly pleased that both his friend and the shop had remembered his dislike of coffee, but his high affinity for tea. The warm steam wafting off the amber liquid was soothing to him in the first place, and a look of amusement flashed across his face as her dry sense of humor about his less than affable mood, and impending migraines.
These horrible headaches had plagued him for his entire life, from being a young child in kindergarten, crying because his head hurt, to a teenager, sitting in the office during school, head between his knees, feeling like someone was pounding a train track spike deep into his skull. He had tried various medications, and none had really worked that much. He mostly given up on the thought of ever being truly free of them, but if he was careful, and avoided as much stress as possible, he could normally avoid them. That wasn't really working right now, with finals coming up, his rent being due, and his overly cheerful advisor's seeming lack of care for his future.
Bodhi snapped his attention back, listening as Dahlia called him out for his bad attitude. He guiltily dropped his eyes to his tea, inhaling the sweet smell of chamomile. "We-ell," he said slowly, dragging out the syllables, not wanting to open up any more than he had to. He knew she wouldn't judge him, that she already knew that he was a perfectionist, that is anxiety and childhood trauma often got the better of him, and that she didn't care, and tolerated him with the same amount of respect that she held for him. Bodhi took a sip of his tea, trying to collect his thoughts. There was no way he was about to trauma dump on her, but he'd give her a brief run down, sparing his feelings from the matters.
"Finals are coming up," he said after a pause. "I'm a bit worried about them. Law isn't easy, especially with my tendencies. My professors are pissed with where my grades are, even though I always turn in my assignments, I always do okay on the tests. They just don't like me, to be perfectly honest," he said coolly, his eyes bitter. "I'm used to it by now. No one really does." He took a moment to savor the earthy richness of the tea, feeling Dahlia's magic sifting through him, soothing the aching pain already blooming in the back of his skull. He closed his eyes for a moment, reveling in the fact that he was able to kick the headache for once, and pursed his lips.
"Anyways, I'll probably fail at least one of my exams. Probably one of the big ones. I'm already over it though. Can't be perfect at everything," he said, dropping a bit of dry humor over the situation, feeling slightly self-conscious over the fact that he'd let a bit of his true feelings out.
"But that is quite enough of talk about me," he said smoothly, deftly moving on from the conversation. "How about you? How's life treating you? I know one of your friends just opened a shop. Perhaps you'd like to drop in for a few minutes."
Gods Among Humans | RP ThreadApril 6, 2024 07:54 AM

Wilverbeast

Lightbringer

Give Award

Mila | She/Her | Order Leaning

M: Hisiya & Theyo(Dir.) Other Gods(Ind.)

Of course the sweet task of getting tea for everyone wasn't going to last long. She sighed as Hisiya's theatrics.
"We are not bying brandy-" She started. She tensed up as he flopped down next to her, lips drawn in a tight line as she not so subtly scooted a bit away from the other god. She opened her mouth about to shoot another retort- until the demigod responded himself about the proper turn of phrase. A little self satisfied "Hmmph" escaped her. She was right. Of course she was.

"Thank you, godling," She replied.

Her self satifsfaction didn't last long though. Annoyance flashing across her face and she tensed again as Hisiya got up dramatically- possibly even more so than when they sat down. She glared at him slightly as he went off, though her face fell to- indifference? Curiousity? It was blank as she saw the godling follow suit.

She raised a brow, looking at the other two remaining gods as Thea had already left- had to get ready for the mortals or something or other. Standing up she started collecting the left over tea cups and dishware that had been left from the morning discussion and breakfast.

"So, to the humans it is?" She asked casually as if this was just another daily outing. She looked down at her own clothes for a moment- seeming to just notice the mudstained bottoms to her overalls and some leaves falling that she must have missed earlier. She'd pick those up later. And ah- she'd need to wear shoes. Quite ridiculous they had a whole rule about it among humans in her opion.

"I have to tend to some of the plants before we leave"
Somebody has to- which of course fell onto the nature goddess. How predictable.

"But will we be leaving together?" She added, dishes stacked up as she turned towards the kitchen to start washing them. She didn't care too much either way- but ... well not all of the gods were quite as human savy as Thea and Hisiya tended to be, if you could even say they were, and she tended to fall into that category. It would be fine. Keep a few specific somebody's on a tight leash, watch out for others.

Fine and Dandy - she quite liked that one.

Gods Among Humans | RP ThreadApril 6, 2024 08:09 AM

Wilverbeast

Lightbringer

Give Award

Sybil | She/Her | Human |

M: Adeline (Dir.)

•┈┈┈••✦ ♡ ✦••┈┈┈•

"Pfft- Doctor Schmoctor-" Sybil responded, a light bell like laugh escaping her. She looked back at her friend, eyes sparkling and smile wide as she saw the other young wman with her favourite drink in tow- her usual even she was here that often.

•┈┈┈••✦ ♡ ✦••┈┈┈•

"Thsnk you M'lady," She said, doing a mock curtsy to add to the whole affair. She sat down near her, taking a sip of the drink with a hum. They were basically beyond just compliments at this point, afterall no compliments could actually match how Sybil felt about nearly everything Adeline had accomplished or was doing. Always gogogo.

She noticed quite embarrassed she had stayed quiet- aready downing half her drink. She pulled it away from her lips, pursing them instead and studying the bright lipstick stain she had left on the glass.

•┈┈┈••✦ ♡ ✦••┈┈┈•

"Nothing too new. I was just- Oh!?-" She smiled as Adeline jumped up, raising a brow with curiousity.
"Girl do you ever know how to just chill?" She teased laughing again. "By the way what did you put in this? Its so good-" She added, gesutring to her drink right before she saw Adeline disapear into the back again.

Face face fell flat for a moment as she looked at the small item Adeline was holidng out for her, adjusting her glasses. It took about one minute to register what she was seeing - gum - and a huge smile spread.

"Oh my gods Ads you did not!" She started, jumping up from where she was seated- after setting her drink down on the side table of course. If there was any Sybil trademarked figure of speech, it was the high pitched squeaky Eee she let out as she hugged her friend. She carefully took the gum, inspecting it- the branding was perfect and everything!

•┈┈┈••✦ ♡ ✦••┈┈┈•

She looked up as taste testing was mentioning, jaw dropping slightly. It wasn't like this was new to her by any means, she adored playing guinea pig whenever Adeline needed help.

"Are you for real right now? Yes yes- of course I'd have to be an idiot to say no!"

Edited at April 6, 2024 08:11 AM by St. Cloverbeast
Gods Among Humans | RP ThreadApril 8, 2024 07:32 PM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Hasiya | Genderfluid | Deity of Blood, Communication, and Willpower

M: Deities (dir.) and Theyo (dir.)

“Uuuugh, why’d you have to tell her?” Hasiya bemoaned, a pout spreading across her face as Mila now looked satisfied and more proud of herself than ever- in a snobbish sort-of way as Hasiya felt it to be. Hasiya sat with folded arms and a continuous, grumpy expression until she had gotten up to leave. While it was all play, the way Mila acted- the way she scooted away and looked at him- would have made you think the goddess hated Hasiya.

As the goddling followed and Hasiya took off his fur coat, Hasiya’s scars were briefly visible. Circles, slits, and ‘x’s dug deep memories of old back wounds, the black bra only covering some on his shoulder blades, as Hasiya did not look back at Theyo just yet. It was oddly humanizing to see the deity with old wounds, but the amount and depth of some of the wounds were enough to be worrying. Hasiya paid no mind to Theyo seeing them though. The scars were not visible for much longer as Hasiya pulled on a tight tank top and only looked over her tattooed shoulder to start talking to him.

“Hey so uh, about yesterday,” Hasiya started before biting her lip and sighing. Hasiya hesitated to continue. “Sorry if I came off a bit strong. I want to make sure you don’t just.. I don’t know.. Hasiya waved her hand around a bit while the other continued to rummage through her drawer until she found either a pair of pants or her words. “Feel uncomfortable. Some of the other deities come across as a bit.. Well,” Hasiya chuckled and shrugged, “you’ve met them. They are not like any average human you’ll ever meet in your lifetime, to say the least.”

Hasiya pulled out a pair of gray cargo pants, numerous pockets, comfortable material, and a little in poor shape but still good, before looking back at Theyo. Sizing him up briefly, Hasiya raised an eyebrow. “Uhhh you mind coming in? I want to change my pants with a chance of the other gods walking in. Plus, I just got my door privileges back and I plan to use it.” Without much hesitation or checking to see if Theyo did what she asked, she took off her much tighter pants and pulled those cargo pants over her boxers. After heaving the cargo pants up and doing the button, he sat on his bed before reaching beneath it.

“Alright, so the real reason I asked you up here was for this.” At that moment, he tossed Theyo what he finally managed to grab: a motorcycle helmet. “Look, I messed up yesterday. I also get that you felt overwhelmed today and I know I was not helping.” A smirk crossed his face as he placed his hands on his knees and forced himself to stand like an old man. “And let’s be honest, my family is kinda insane.” If she could even call them family. “So let me make up for it and get you out of dealing with them for a few hours.” Walking over to the wardrobe and putting on gold bracelets, a necklace, and tying back some of his hair, Hasiya took his eyes off Theyo so he felt more confident in case he wanted to deny the offer. “I absolutely get it if you want to stay and let them drag you everywhere and whatnot, but I can take you to some of your favorite spots and I won’t ask questions or be annoying. It’ll just be a fun outing where you do not have to worry about anything.” Hasiya looked over at him with a warm smile that covered her whole face. “I swear on my name!”

Cal/Callie | 26 | They/She/Him | Human

M: Josh, Norrix, + Astraea (dir.)

Cal turned in Josh’s direction when he heard his thinly veiled laugh. That man would have been dead on the spot had his friend not been there. Like full on, Cal would have his hands around his throat, pinning this man to the ground, and making him think twice about laughing at her (not actually, Cal would in almost no circumstances ever do this, but the thought crossed her mind to at least put him in a headlock after this encounter).

Cal made nervous small talk with her, fumbling slightly with their recovery before eventually managing to end things on a good note as Josh ran off. After learning she was actually on her way to get food, Cal let her be on her way, end of conversation. There had been worse first introductions Cal had made so he did not feel all that bad, but still, it was certainly a way to start a conversation. Still slightly cursing themself for the entirety of that situation, Cal saw a chance to make up for their previous faults when Josh approached another.

“Hey, who’s this you’re talking to, Josh?” Cal asked, placing a hand on his shoulder and squeezing just enough to remind Josh that his teasing of Cal before would not be forgotten. Looking at her, Cal’s analytical eyes picked up on her every detail as always, his smile gone momentarily as he processed everything. Soon enough, Cal was smiling as always. “Oh, you’re a college student, aren’t you? I think I passed by you once on the way to my room. A colleague of mine mentioned someone like you with a bird in her classes so are you Astraea? Am I right?” Cal extended his hand with a warm smile. “My name’s Cal and I’m glad you know my friend Josh here.” Cal seemingly generated a friendly warmth with him as he motioned to the bird sitting on her shoulder. “And who have you got right there? Such a cute little fella!~” Cal reached in the bird’s general direction before stopping and chuckling. “Ah, sorry, I forgot to ask. May I pet your bird?”

Cal paused for a moment before glancing back at Josh and then back to Astraea. “Oh uh, about your friend, Josh,” Cal said before pulling Josh slightly closer to her chest and leaning down to whisper softly in his ear to not subtract from the conversation. “Your friend with the dog and tattoos-” making sure to sound out the syllables of the word so as to not make the same mistake as before- “left to grab groceries and whatnot. Sorry she left, but if you want to invite this friend here, she’s also got a pet?”

Edited at April 8, 2024 07:52 PM by Determined_Wolf

Forums > Roleplay > Literate
  1  2  3  4  5  6

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us