Vul
I would murder, just my opinion though-
 QueenAlderamin
06:03:45 Queen / Jo
Hi Doom
 Vulpixles
06:03:24 Pixie, Vul / Ω
-WP Click-
Kinda wish she wasn't so pretty. She's not HW, she's not a hero, and she's not a wrestler or a howler. So there's no reason to keep her besides the fact that she's kinda pretty
 Doomsday Blue
06:03:19 Doom (they/them)
Helloo
 QueenAlderamin
06:02:28 Queen / Jo
Aww itÂ’s a ball of fluff lol I like it lol
 QueenAlderamin
06:02:03 Queen / Jo
Fei I know at the moment IÂ’m still mourning my grandfather who passed 16th May. And after my last break up with my ex/exfiance I stay away from romantic relationships.

Let me take a look.
 Feiella
06:00:18 Fei the writer
Queen
Like my avatar?
 Feiella
05:59:20 Fei the writer
Queen
You are ready when you feel ready.

In the mean time enjoy life
 QueenAlderamin
05:57:20 Queen / Jo
Fei understandable I feel you I wanted kids so much but when I was trying with my ex and now I donÂ’t even know if I want to anymore or if IÂ’m really ready ever
 Feiella
05:55:40 Fei the writer
Queen
even so I'm not ready for a small human to raise. I'm happy with my fluffy shark
 QueenAlderamin
05:55:13 Queen / Jo
Just goats then weird IÂ’m thought there was another animal baby named kid
 ScardeyKat
05:54:30 Kat ?
Retire? -WP Click-
 QueenAlderamin
05:52:35 Queen / Jo
Fei they are there are a few animal babies called kids.
 Feiella
05:48:18 Fei the writer
Winterfell
I saw. That is amazing

Queen
I think baby goats are called kids as well ;)
 Winterfell
05:44:36 She/her
I fell asleep my gosh , anyways fei did you see what I said about the viti my luck is getting crazy
 QueenAlderamin
05:40:53 Queen / Jo
Fei ohh
 Feiella
05:40:06 Fei the writer
Queen
I'm not ready for a small human

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Mountain Lion : -4
Wolverine : +4
Vicuna Wolf : -4
    Fall Month: 2   Day  Weather:  Sunny
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Socialize > Writer's Nook
  1 ..  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13 .. 24

Salems Short StoriesDecember 17, 2023 11:04 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
The next chapter will be..
~
Chapter Nine
Moonlit Serenade
The night in Thorncliff unfurled its velvet cloak, embracing the world in a tender hush. Aeliyx and Raedier, each in their separate rooms, found solace in the quietude of the inn. The moon, a silent observer in the vast expanse above, cast a gentle glow on the world below.
Aeliyx, seated by the window in his room, gazed at the moonlit landscape. The desert, bathed in silvery luminescence, held an otherworldly charm. Yet, his thoughts were interrupted by a peculiar sound emanating from the neighboring room.
Faint strains of music reached Aeliyx's ears—soft melodies, a hint of laughter, and the distant clinking of glasses. Aeliyx sighed, rolling his eyes. *How did he even get another girl so soon?*
The music continued, a haunting serenade that seemed to wrap around the night. Aeliyx couldn't help but wonder how effortlessly Raedier charmed his way into another's company. He dismissed the notion with a shake of his head, convincing himself that it was none of his concern.
As the night wore on, the melodies transformed into a quiet murmur of conversation. Aeliyx, now resigned to the symphony of the night, found a measure of peace in the quiet hum of life beyond his window.
Morning arrived with the tentative light of dawn, casting a rosy hue across Thorncliff. Aeliyx, awakened by the gentle rays, rose from his bed, ready to face the day. He cast a glance at the adjacent room, contemplating the enigma that was Raedier.
With a purposeful stride, Aeliyx made his way to Raedier's door. Knocking gently, he called out, "Raedier, time to rise and shine. We've got a day ahead of us."
The door creaked open, revealing a tousled butterscotch-haired Raedier, blinking against the intrusion of sunlight. Aeliyx couldn't help but tease, "Late night, I see? I hope your serenade went well."
Raedier, a playful glint in his eyes, responded, "Just a little night music. You know how it is. Now, are we ready for the day, or should I serenade Thorncliff a bit longer?"
Aeliyx chuckled, the warmth of the morning dispelling the shadows of the night. Together, they embarked on the next chapter of their journey, where the melodies of the night lingered as a gentle reminder that, even in the quiet corners of the world, the dance of shadows and the harmony of unexpected connections awaited.
Salems Short StoriesDecember 17, 2023 11:07 PM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
My romamce has sputtered out T^T but still a wonderful chapter... <3
Salems Short StoriesDecember 17, 2023 11:16 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
eheheheheh
~
Chapter Ten
A Day of Whimsy
Thorncliff, bathed in the gentle glow of the morning sun, welcomed Aeliyx and Raedier to its bustling streets. The marketplace buzzed with life, vendors hawking their wares, and the scent of exotic spices wafting through the air.
Aeliyx, determined to infuse a touch of whimsy into their journey, led Raedier through the narrow alleys lined with vibrant stalls. They explored a shop adorned with colorful fabrics, where Aeliyx found a scarf with intricate patterns that caught his eye. Draping it around Raedier's neck, he grinned, "What do you think? Adds a bit of flair, don't you think?"
Raedier, raising an eyebrow, adjusted the scarf with a hint of amusement. "Flair, huh? I suppose it's a subtle touch. Not quite my usual style, but I'll indulge you this time."
Their next stop was a quaint bakery, the aroma of freshly baked pastries drawing them in. Aeliyx's eyes sparkled as he selected an assortment of pastries, each more decadent than the last. "Let's make this journey a feast for the senses, Raedier. Try one of these; they're amazing."
Raedier, savoring a flaky pastry, nodded in approval. "Not bad, Aeliyx. I can see the appeal. Maybe I should let you plan our culinary adventures more often."
With their hands filled with pastries, they continued their journey through Thorncliff's eclectic boutiques. Aeliyx, enamored by the dazzling array of trinkets, couldn't resist stopping at a store filled with delicate silver jewelry. He held up a bracelet, eyeing Raedier with a mischievous glint. "What do you think? Would it suit your impeccable style?"
Raedier, eyeing the bracelet with a thoughtful expression, finally relented, letting Aeliyx slip it onto his wrist. "Well, when in Thorncliff, embrace the local fashion, right?"
As they strolled through the streets, their banter echoed in the air. Aeliyx, unable to resist a playful jab, asked, "So, Raedier, do you ever bring home boys? You know, to add a little more excitement to your life?"
Raedier, caught off guard, blinked in surprise before a sly smile crept across his face. "Boys? Well, I'm usually more discreet about my personal life. But since you're so curious, Aeliyx, maybe you'd like to be the first."
Aeliyx, regretting his question immediately, blushed furiously. "I... that's not what I meant, Raedier! Don't twist my words like that."
Raedier chuckled, thoroughly enjoying Aeliyx's discomfort. "Relax, my friend. I know what you meant. No need to get all flustered."
Their journey continued, weaving through the labyrinthine streets of Thorncliff. They explored a charming bookstore, picked up small trinkets, and ended up in a cozy tea shop. Aeliyx, sipping on a fragrant blend, couldn't help but reflect on the day.
"Raedier, this has been fun," Aeliyx said, breaking the comfortable silence between them. "It's nice to take a break from the shadows, isn't it?"
Raedier, his gaze softened, nodded in agreement. "It is. Thanks for reminding me that there's more to life than just missions and secrecy. Today was a good day."
As the sun dipped below the horizon, casting Thorncliff in a warm twilight glow, Aeliyx and Raedier continued their journey. The echoes of laughter, the taste of pastries, and the lingering scent of spices became part of the tapestry of their shared memories. In the heart of Thorncliff, where shadows and whimsy coexisted, Aeliyx and Raedier discovered that even assassins could find joy in the simple pleasures of a day well spent.
Salems Short StoriesDecember 17, 2023 11:25 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Ehe.. ✨Shopping✨
~
Chapter eleven
Fashion Follies
The sun hung high in the Thorncliff sky as Aeliyx and Raedier ventured into a bustling clothing market. A cacophony of colors and patterns surrounded them as stalls overflowed with fabrics and garments of every imaginable style.
Aeliyx, with a mischievous glint in his eye, dragged Raedier from stall to stall, determined to give his friend a taste of the fashion world. "Raedier, we can't let you blend into the shadows forever. It's time to add a dash of pizzazz to your wardrobe."
Raedier, reluctantly following Aeliyx's lead, quirked an eyebrow. "Pizzazz, huh? I thought inconspicuous was the name of the game for people like us."
Aeliyx waved off the notion. "Not today! Today, we're turning you into a fashion icon, whether you like it or not."
The first stall they visited showcased an array of vibrant scarves. Aeliyx, eyes sparkling with excitement, picked up a particularly flamboyant one. "This, Raedier, will be your statement piece. Imagine the whispers in the shadows when they see you sashay by in this."
Raedier examined the scarf skeptically before draping it around his neck. "I feel like a walking rainbow. Are you sure this is necessary?"
Aeliyx burst into laughter. "Absolutely necessary. Now, onto the next stop: the eccentric hat emporium!"
As they ventured deeper into the market, Aeliyx coerced Raedier into trying on an array of outlandish hats. From wide-brimmed hats adorned with feathers to a hat that suspiciously resembled a pineapple, Raedier's stoic facade cracked with each ridiculous accessory.
"Do assassins even wear hats like these?" Raedier quipped, trying to balance a particularly oversized hat.
Aeliyx, unable to contain his laughter, replied, "They will now! The shadows won't know what hit them."
Their shopping spree continued with a visit to a clothing stall that boasted an eclectic mix of outfits. Aeliyx, a determined stylist, insisted on picking out a variety of ensembles for Raedier to try. "Trust me, Raedier. Once we're done here, you'll be the talk of every secret meeting in the city."
Raedier, slightly apprehensive, changed into a series of outfits ranging from flashy to downright bizarre. Aeliyx, reveling in the absurdity of the moment
, couldn't resist turning each outfit selection into a runway spectacle.
"Behold, ladies and gentlemen, the enigmatic Raedier!" Aeliyx declared, gesturing dramatically as Raedier emerged in a sequined jacket and glittering pants.
Raedier shot Aeliyx a deadpan look. "I'm not sure if I'm more concerned about the sequins or the fact that you're enjoying this way too much."
Aeliyx, wiping away imaginary tears of joy, replied, "Oh, lighten up, Raedier. Fashion is about pushing boundaries!"
The final outfit change led Raedier to don an extravagant cape with faux fur trim. Aeliyx, unable to contain his amusement, proclaimed, "There it is—the pièce de résistance! The cape of mystery and intrigue!"
Raedier, resigning himself to the absurdity of the situation, twirled theatrically. "I feel like a deranged superhero. Are we done yet?"
Aeliyx, satisfied with his fashion conquest, chuckled. "Almost, my reluctant model. We need one more thing to complete your transformation."
Their final stop brought them to a stall showcasing an assortment of quirky accessories. Aeliyx, with a mischievous glint, held up a pair of oversized sunglasses. "These, Raedier, are the finishing touch. The shadows won't recognize you with these bad boys on."
Raedier, peering over the sunglasses with an air of skepticism, finally cracked a smile. "Well, if I'm going to be unrecognizable, might as well go all the way."
As they paid for the eclectic array of items, Aeliyx couldn't resist teasing Raedier one last time. "Who knew the stealthy assassin had such a flair for fashion? Maybe we'll start a new trend in the underworld."
Raedier, still adorned in his outrageous ensemble, quipped, "If this becomes a trend, I'm blaming you. And if anyone asks, this never happened."
With laughter echoing through the market, Aeliyx and Raedier left behind the world of flamboyant fashion, their shopping bags filled with the unexpected. As they strolled through Thorncliff, Raedier couldn't help but admit, "Well, Aeliyx, at least I can say I've never had a day like this before."
Aeliyx, grinning, replied, "That's the spirit, Raedier! Who says assassins can't have a bit of fun?"
As they left the market, Raedier still sporting his flamboyant attire, Thorncliff bore witness to the unexpected transformation of the enigmatic Raedier—a momentary departure from the shadows into the whimsical world of fashion follies.
Salems Short StoriesDecember 17, 2023 11:31 PM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
My eyes hurt.. But that's good.. Any word goblin has had a multi dude of days as such... I need to get out of rp vocabulary good lord :) yayy how wondrous!!!
Salems Short StoriesDecember 17, 2023 11:45 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Another fight coming in next chapter..
~
Chapter 12
Shadows Unveiled
The following day found Aeliyx and Raedier meandering through Thorncliff's winding streets once more. The sun bathed the town in warm hues as the duo explored its corners, a stark contrast to the previous day's escapades.
As they navigated the market, Aeliyx couldn't shake the feeling that something was amiss. The atmosphere shifted subtly, an undercurrent of tension threading through the air. Raedier, attuned to the shift, cast a wary glance around.
Suddenly, the crowd parted, revealing a figure from Raedier's past – Evelyn Morrow, a name that resonated with shadows and whispered dangers. Her eyes, cold and calculating, locked onto Raedier.
"Aeliyx, we've got company," Raedier muttered, a tense edge to his voice.
Aeliyx followed Raedier's gaze and laid eyes on Evelyn. The air became charged with a silent understanding—this encounter was more than a chance meeting.
Evelyn approached, her steps purposeful, her hand already reaching for the hilt of a concealed dagger. "Raedier," she sneered, "I've been waiting for this moment."
Raedier, maintaining his composure, responded, "Evelyn, I thought we'd settled our differences. What brings you back into the picture?"
Aeliyx, sensing the impending danger, positioned himself discreetly by Raedier's side, ready to intervene if necessary.
Evelyn's lips curled into a malicious smile. "Settled? No, Raedier, you left before we could properly conclude our business. I'm here to finish what you started."
With those words, Evelyn lunged at Raedier, her dagger gleaming in the sunlight. Raedier, swift as a shadow, evaded the strike with practiced ease. The dance of blades had begun.
Aeliyx, recognizing the danger, leaped into action, using his agility to dart between Raedier and Evelyn. "Looks like your past is catching up, Raedier. Need a hand?"
Raedier nodded, his focus unwavering. The trio engaged in a precarious dance, blades flashing in the air. Aeliyx, adept at reading the subtle shifts in the skirmish, skillfully assisted Raedier in dodging Evelyn's relentless attacks.
Evelyn, undeterred, pressed on with a ferocity that betrayed a deep-seated vendetta. Raedier, despite his calm exterior, felt the weight of their shared history in every clash of steel.
As the fight escalated, Aeliyx couldn't help but interject with a playful remark. "Raedier, remind me to never get on Evelyn's bad side. She's quite the determined adversary!"
Raedier, a hint of a smile playing on his lips, quipped, "I'll keep that in mind, Aeliyx. Maybe I should start charging admission for these thrilling spectacles."
Despite the levity in their banter, the fight remained intense. Evelyn, fueled by her relentless pursuit of vengeance, seemed determined to extract payment for the past. Raedier, guided by a blend of skill and instinct, parried each strike with finesse.
Aeliyx, drawing upon his keen observational abilities, noticed a momentary hesitation in Evelyn's movements. Seizing the opportunity, he whispered to Raedier, "I think we've got her rattled. Let's end this."
The duo coordinated their movements, executing a synchronized series of evasive maneuvers that left Evelyn off balance. Raedier, taking advantage of the opening, disarmed her with a swift twist of his blade.
Evelyn, defeated but unbroken, glared at Raedier with a venomous intensity. "This isn't over," she spat, disappearing into the crowd as swiftly as she had appeared.
As the tension dissipated, Raedier and Aeliyx exchanged a knowing glance. The shadows of their pasts were elusive, but in Thorncliff, they stood united against the encroaching darkness. The duo continued their journey, the echoes of the confrontation lingering in the air.
Salems Short StoriesDecember 17, 2023 11:56 PM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
Encour!!!! That's 100% not how you spell it lol. Close enough!! I'm so glad to see my baby guy Aeliyx back up and fighting again!!
Salems Short StoriesDecember 18, 2023 12:04 AM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Fight Fight Fight Fight, Raedier has more explaining to do..
~
Chapter 13
Echoes of Betrayal
The sun hung low in the Thorncliff sky, casting long shadows as Aeliyx and Raedier navigated the crowded streets. Unbeknownst to them, a storm brewed in the form of a figure emerging from the throng—Claude Webb.
Claude, a name Raedier had tried to bury in the past, approached with a fervor that sent shivers down Raedier's spine. Aeliyx, attuned to the subtle shifts in his companion's demeanor, noted the tension in Raedier's stance.
"Raedier," Claude called out, his voice carrying a mixture of longing and resentment. "I've been looking for you everywhere."
Raedier, attempting to maintain composure, turned to face Claude. "What do you want, Claude? We've been through this. It's over."
Claude's eyes betrayed a pain that cut deep. "Over? You can't just walk away and expect me to forget. You broke my heart, Raedier."
Aeliyx, sensing the volatile emotions in the air, remained vigilant. The atmosphere crackled with unresolved tension, and the bustling town seemed to quiet in response.
Claude, his gaze hardening, reached into his coat, revealing a gleaming firearm. "You left me, Raedier. Now, you'll pay for it."
In the heartbeat that followed, the world seemed to slow. Aeliyx, instinctively attuned to danger, pushed Raedier aside just as Claude pulled the trigger. The shot echoed through the streets, a deafening proclamation of betrayal.
Raedier, propelled out of harm's way by Aeliyx's swift action, felt the rush of wind as the bullet grazed the fabric of his cloak. A hair's breadth separated life from death, and the gravity of the situation hung heavy in the air.
Aeliyx, eyes ablaze with determination, locked onto Claude. "What is wrong with you, Claude? You can't just shoot people because you're upset."
Claude, fueled by a toxic cocktail of heartbreak and rage, aimed the gun once more. "You don't understand, Aeliyx. He left me, just like that. He deserves to pay."
Aeliyx, refusing to let Raedier face the threat alone, grabbed his arm and pulled him away. "We don't have time for this, Raedier. We need to run."
The duo sprinted through Thorncliff's labyrinthine streets, the echoes of Claude's vengeful cries fading behind them. As they turned corners and ducked into narrow alleys, Aeliyx spared a glance at Raedier, who wore a mixture of shock and gratitude.
"He's stronger than I thought," Raedier admitted, his breaths coming in hurried gasps.
Aeliyx, his eyes scanning their surroundings for any signs of pursuit, replied, "Emotional pain can drive people to extremes. We need to find a safe place to hide until he calms down."
They continued their escape, the once-familiar streets now fraught with danger. The shadows that had brought them both solace and peril now concealed them from the threat that pursued.
Finally, finding refuge in a hidden alcove, Aeliyx and Raedier caught their breaths. The narrow escape hung in the air, a reminder of the shadows that lingered not just in the corners of the town but within the recesses of the heart.
Raedier, his gaze meeting Aeliyx's, whispered, "Thanks for saving me back there. I owe you my life."
Aeliyx, his expression a mix of concern and determination, replied, "We're in this together, Raedier. No one deserves to die over a broken heart."
As they regrouped in the safety of their temporary sanctuary, the echoes of Thorncliff's narrow streets carried the weight of a confrontation that left wounds deeper than any blade—a confrontation that revealed the haunting specter of past mistakes and the unpredictable consequences of fractured hearts.
Salems Short StoriesDecember 18, 2023 12:06 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
People can actually die of broken hearts did you know that? Fun fact!!! Gotta lotta writing to do, might miss the next chapter so sad, but lucky for me it stays here.. FOREVER HEHEHEHE.!!
Salems Short StoriesDecember 18, 2023 12:14 AM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Should I end this series and move on to one purely for Aeliyx and Raedier?
Also, how long do you want me to write for you? I can write all night tonight.
~
Chapter 14
Whispers in the Shadows
The moon cast its silvery glow over Thorncliff as Aeliyx and Raedier retraced their steps back to the hotel. The tension of the recent encounter still lingered in the air, though the streets had quieted after their narrow escape.
Aeliyx, ever the provocateur, couldn't resist stirring the proverbial pot. "So, Raedier," he began, a playful smirk on his lips, "do you often bring males to bed with you?"
Raedier shot him a disapproving glance. "Aeliyx, we've been over this. That's not how it works."
Aeliyx chuckled, undeterred. "Oh, come on, Raedier. You can't deny that Claude seemed quite taken with you. Maybe you're a heartbreaker after all."
Raedier rolled his eyes, a mixture of frustration and amusement in his expression. "Claude is not an example of my romantic life, Aeliyx. He's... complicated."
Aeliyx raised an eyebrow, a teasing glint in his eyes. "Complicated? That's one way to put it. You know, you never really answered my question."
Raedier sighed, relenting to the banter. "Fine, fine. No, I don't bring males to bed with me. I thought we agreed not to pry into each other's personal lives."
Aeliyx grinned, reveling in Raedier's mild discomfort. "I'm just trying to get to know my mysterious companion better. Secrets have a way of keeping people at a distance, you know?"
As they reached the hotel, Aeliyx continued his playful interrogation. "So, what's the real reason you left Claude hanging back there? Was it your heart of steel, or do you have a soft spot after all?"
Raedier sighed, a tinge of solemnity in his voice. "It's not that simple, Aeliyx. There are things about my past I haven't shared, and Claude is entangled in it."
Aeliyx's teasing demeanor softened as he noted the seriousness in Raedier's expression. "Entangled? What do you mean?"
Raedier hesitated for a moment before deciding to open up. "To get a certain item I needed for a mission, I had to follow you to Devil's Roost. Claude had information on its location, so I had to... play along."
Aeliyx, genuine curiosity replacing his teasing, probed further. "Play along? What did you have to do?"
Raedier sighed, his gaze fixed on the ground. "I had to flirt with Claude, get close to him. It nearly came to... more, but I couldn't go through with it. I ran, and that's when I found you."
Aeliyx, understanding the gravity of Raedier's revelation, softened his tone. "Raedier, I had no idea. Why didn't you tell me?"
Raedier shook his head. "It's not something I like to talk about. But you needed to know, especially after what happened today."
As they entered their hotel room, the weight of the recent events hung heavy between them. Aeliyx, now more attuned to the complexities of Raedier's past, spoke with a newfound understanding. "Raedier, we all have shadows we'd rather keep hidden. But you don't have to face them alone."
Raedier offered a grateful smile, appreciating the sincerity in Aeliyx's words. "Thanks, Aeliyx. I guess we're in this together, shadows and all."
As the moon cast its glow over Thorncliff, two individuals bound by circumstance and shadows found solace in the understanding that, even in the secrecy of their pasts, there was a shared journey unfolding—one that transcended the mysteries of the night and embraced the uncharted territories of connection and trust.

Forums > Socialize > Writer's Nook
  1 ..  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13 .. 24

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us