QueenAlderamin
05:34:47 Queen / Jo
Either pet or kid IÂ’m assuming lol
 Feiella
05:33:22 Fei the writer
ah my shark has returned because she wants dinner
 QueenAlderamin
05:28:09 Queen / Jo
Ohh geez that must sound frustrating. I know itÂ’s me who keeps disappearing lol
 Feiella
05:27:02 Fei the writer
Queen
I have no idea but they like to let's say check up on players. I left to get dinner and when I returned I was told my wolves escaped.

Thanks. I never left
 Sollecura
05:12:32 
-WP Click-

Art fight gallery <3 going off this year 🔥
 QueenAlderamin
05:11:38 Queen / Jo
How do your wolves escape lol. ItÂ’s nice to see you still around.
 Feiella
05:10:33 Fei the writer
Queen
Not bad. Just wrangling my escaped wolves back to the den
 Feiella
05:09:31 Fei the writer
shark forgot about her dinner time
 QueenAlderamin
05:08:25 Queen / Jo
Feihow you doing
 Feiella
04:58:20 Fei the writer
Bo
Probably. Maybe a day spree when I'm asleep as I'm nocturnal.

I'll try to get them all back to the den
 Boeing
04:56:20 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Fei
Your pack ranks among one of the most encountered on my end, so... are you sure they don't go on a bit of a night spree when you're offline?
 QueenAlderamin
04:56:10 Queen / Jo
Good morning everyone
 Feiella
04:54:37 Fei the writer
I'll try to get all my wolves back to the den
 Feiella
04:53:47 Fei the writer
Bo
I have so many screenshots of packs being horrified or shocked they encountered my escaped wolves lol
 Boeing
04:51:58 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Fei
Your wolves escape far too often for my liking. XD
I'm not sorry for ruining the 500. I had to-
 Feiella
04:50:19 Fei the writer
ah never mind it is 393 wolves.

Bo
I literally went to get dinner then just came back XD My wolves like to escape. Ask Amy!

Also thank you for the paws

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : +3
Alligator : -2
Black Panther : +3
    Fall Month: 2   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Socialize > Writer's Nook
  1 ..  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12 .. 24

Salems Short StoriesDecember 17, 2023 08:56 PM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
Teasing
Salems Short StoriesDecember 17, 2023 09:07 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Welp, since Cherry Roulette answered and I didn't see this until after I began writing the fifth chapter.. we have the explanation first. Teasing next! Lots..
Saved by Aeliyx eheh
~
Chapter Five.
Whispers of Shadows
The moon hung high in the sky as Raedier and Aeliyx made their way through the silent outskirts of Deadsprings. The air was thick with tension, and the desert wind carried the whispers of the past as they moved cautiously through the night.
An hour passed, and the solitude of the desert was disrupted by the determined footsteps of Amanda, Amy, Rosie, and Esther. The quartet approached, their eyes ablaze with a mix of anger and curiosity. Raedier, sensing their presence, halted, turning to face the storm brewing behind him.
Amy, her voice sharp, was the first to speak. "Raedier, you don't get to just walk away without explaining yourself. What kind of game are you playing?"
Raedier, standing tall against the backdrop of the moonlit night, took a deep breath before offering his explanation. "Ladies, I know this seems complicated, but I had to find Aeliyx for my employer. It's part of the job, and sometimes we have to do things we don't necessarily want to do."
Amanda, her arms crossed, scoffed. "Employer? What does that even mean? And why didn't you tell us anything?"
Raedier ran a hand through his short butterscotch hair, his eyes searching for the right words. "You have to understand, my line of work is filled with secrecy and danger. I can't just reveal everything. It's not that I didn't want to tell you; I couldn't."
Esther, a peacemaker by nature, stepped forward. "Raedier, we deserve more than vague explanations. You left us hanging, and now you stroll back into town with another man, expecting everything to be forgotten?"
Rosie, her frustration evident, added, "And don't think you can use your charm to wiggle out of this one. We want the truth."
Raedier sighed, knowing that the truth, no matter how carefully worded, might not be enough to appease their anger. "Aeliyx and I, we're not just ordinary men. We're assassins, working in the shadows. My employer needed him for a job, and I had to bring him back. It's not personal."
A wave of disbelief washed over the faces of the quartet. Amy's eyes narrowed. "Assassins? Seriously? What kind of twisted story is this?"
Aeliyx, sensing the rising tension, moved closer to Raedier, trying to blend into the shadows. Raedier, aware of Aeliyx's presence, continued his explanation, weaving a tale of shadows and half-truths.
"As assassins, our lives are complicated. We move in and out of situations, leaving no trace. It's a lonely existence, and sometimes we have to make choices that others won't understand. Aeliyx and I—our paths crossed, and now we navigate this world together."
Amanda, her patience waning, shot back, "And what about us? Were we just pawns in your twisted game?"
Raedier met her gaze, sincerity in his eyes. "No, never pawns. You all mattered to me, and I never intended to hurt anyone. I needed to find a balance between my duty and the connections I made along the way."
Tensions reached a boiling point, and the quartet seemed on the verge of launching a verbal assault when Aeliyx, trying to avoid the confrontation, stepped forward. "Look, I know this is a lot to take in, but Raedier's right. It's a complicated world out there. We didn't mean to cause any harm."
The quartet exchanged skeptical glances, but the softness in Aeliyx's eyes seemed to quell the storm, if only for a moment. As the moonlight cast long shadows on the desert floor, the tale of Raedier and Aeliyx unfolded, leaving behind questions, uncertainties, and the echoes of secrets whispered in the night.
Salems Short StoriesDecember 17, 2023 09:48 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award

The teasing...
The next chapter will be full of it, and i mean it..
~
Chapter Six
Shadows in the Night
The desert night held its breath as Raedier, Aeliyx in tow, faced the quartet of irate women beneath the moon's watchful eye. The tension lingered in the air, a palpable force threatening to erupt.
Raedier, sensing the urgency of their situation, took a deep breath and addressed the quartet. "Ladies, I appreciate your understanding, but Aeliyx and I must leave before more trouble finds us. It's not safe for anyone if we linger."
Esther, arms crossed, glared at Raedier. "You think you can just stroll back into our lives, drop cryptic explanations, and then vanish into the night? Not this time, Raedier."
Rosie chimed in, her tone accusatory. "You owe us more than vague promises. We need answers."
Aeliyx, ever the silent observer, stood beside Raedier, an amused glint in his eyes. As the quartet demanded explanations, Raedier knew he had to navigate this delicate dance with charm and finesse.
"Ladies," Raedier began, his voice smooth like the desert breeze, "I know I've left you with more questions than answers. But my life is a maze of shadows, and sometimes I get lost in it. Aeliyx and I need to find our way out, and that means leaving Deadsprings."
Amanda, her patience running thin, retorted, "You can't just waltz back in here, stir up emotions, and expect to leave without consequences."
Raedier, aware that the situation required a delicate touch, turned on his charm. "Amanda, you have a fire in your eyes that always captivated me. But we live in a world where the flames can consume everything. Let Aeliyx and me slip back into the shadows before we all get burned."
Amy, her skepticism evident, crossed her arms. "And what if we don't let you go so easily? What then?"
Raedier, flashing a disarming smile, took a step forward. "Amy, my dear, I've always admired your wit and intelligence. But this isn't a puzzle that can be solved easily. Let us go, and perhaps one day, I'll share the answers you seek."
Esther, torn between frustration and curiosity, softened her stance. "Raedier, this isn't fair to any of us. You can't just walk away."
Raedier, sensing a moment of vulnerability, locked eyes with Esther. "Esther, life isn't fair. But you, more than anyone, know that sometimes you have to let go to find what you truly deserve. Let us go, and perhaps you'll find what you're searching for as well."
The quartet exchanged glances, a mixture of confusion and reluctant agreement. As the tension eased, Raedier guided Aeliyx away from the group, heading into the darkness beyond the moonlit desert.
Once out of earshot, Aeliyx couldn't resist teasing Raedier mercilessly. "Well, well, Raedier, quite the smooth talker, aren't you? 'Flames can consume everything,' really? I didn't know you had it in you."
Raedier, though unfazed, shot Aeliyx a sidelong glance. "You know, my friend, charm is a skill. And sometimes, it's the only weapon I have against the chaos we find ourselves in."
Aeliyx chuckled, his eyes sparkling with amusement. "Charm, huh? I didn't think you had such a silver tongue. Maybe you should use it more often."
Raedier rolled his eyes playfully, knowing that Aeliyx's teasing would linger long after they left Deadsprings. As they disappeared into the night, the moon bore witness to the enigmatic dance of shadows, leaving behind a tale of fleeting connections, unanswered questions, and the echoes of laughter beneath the desert stars.
Salems Short StoriesDecember 17, 2023 09:58 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
This was easy to write.. eheh..
How'd I do?
~
Chapter Seven
Shadows of Teasing
The moonlit desert stretched before Aeliyx and Raedier as they walked away from the outskirts of Deadsprings. The night was cool, and the air was filled with the hushed whispers of the wind, carrying the echoes of their escape.
Aeliyx, reveling in the opportunity to tease Raedier, couldn't resist needling him relentlessly. "Smooth talker, huh? 'Flames can consume everything.' Are you sure you're not moonlighting as a poet on the side, Raedier?"
Raedier, though accustomed to Aeliyx's banter, sighed with good-natured exasperation. "You know, not all of us have the luxury of keeping a low profile. Sometimes charm is the only way out of a tight spot."
Aeliyx laughed, the sound carrying through the desert night. "Charm, my friend, or just a convenient excuse for being a shameless flirt? I didn't realize assassins came with such a silver tongue."
Raedier shot Aeliyx a sidelong glance, a playful glint in his green eyes. "Well, if you had my job, you'd understand that sometimes you need to be quick with words. Survival of the fittest, or in this case, the smoothest talker."
Aeliyx feigned shock, placing a hand over his heart. "Survival of the smoothest talker, you say? Here I was, thinking it was about stealth and skill. Turns out, it's all about the charm."
Raedier chuckled, a rare display of amusement. "You'll learn, my friend. In our line of work, you adapt to the situation. Sometimes charm is just another weapon in the arsenal."
As they continued walking through the moonlit desert, Aeliyx couldn't resist poking at Raedier's calm exterior. "So, Raedier, any other hidden talents I should know about? Maybe a secret passion for interpretive dance?"
Raedier raised an eyebrow, a hint of a smirk playing on his lips. "Interpretive dance? That's a new one. Maybe you'll find out on our next mission. I'll dazzle the enemy with my impeccable dance moves."
Aeliyx burst into laughter, the sound echoing through the night. "I can already see it. The enigmatic assassin, striking fear into the hearts of his foes with a pirouette and a twirl. Who knew danger could be so graceful?"
Raedier couldn't help but smile at Aeliyx's infectious laughter. "You mock now, but you might change your tune when you see my flawless moves in action. We'll make an unstoppable team, dancing our way through the shadows."
Aeliyx playfully nudged Raedier with his elbow. "Oh, I'm counting on it. The terror in the hearts of our enemies as they witness the deadly duo, Aeliyx and Raedier, conquering with charm and style."
They walked in companionable silence for a while, the moon casting long shadows on the desert floor. Aeliyx, unable to resist, nudged Raedier again. "By the way, Raedier, your charm offensive in Deadsprings? Top-notch. I might have to take notes for future reference."
Raedier, feigning modesty, bowed theatrically. "I'm here to teach, my friend. Consider it a masterclass in the art of smooth talking. You're welcome."
Aeliyx laughed, the sound carrying far into the night. As they continued their journey towards Taloncliff, Raedier couldn't help but feel a warmth in the camaraderie between them. Finally, unable to resist any longer, he turned to Aeliyx with a teasing glint in his eyes.
"Speaking of hidden talents," Raedier began, "maybe I have a few more up my sleeve. Care to find out?"
Aeliyx arched an eyebrow, a mischievous grin playing on his lips. "Oh, do tell, Raedier. I'm all ears."
Raedier leaned in, his voice dropping to a low, flirtatious tone. "Well, my friend, let's just say my talents extend beyond the realm of charm and smooth talking. But you'll have to stick around to uncover the rest."
Aeliyx, caught off guard, smirked in response. "Is that a promise, Raedier? Because I'm not one to turn down a mystery."
As they walked into the moonlit night, the banter continued, a dance of words and laughter beneath the desert stars. Aeliyx, ever the provocateur, couldn't resist pushing Raedier's buttons, and Raedier, in turn, found joy in the unexpected camaraderie of their journey through the shadows.
Salems Short StoriesDecember 17, 2023 10:11 PM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
"Aeliyx and Raedier, conquering with charm AND style" that's my new favorite quote. I literally laughed when I read it. Great work!!
Salems Short StoriesDecember 17, 2023 10:25 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
You're gonna love the dance fight :3
I'm gonna go away from my computer for a lil so any ideas should be put here! Better tell Rightwolf about that, since they said it in chat and I can't pay attention to it right now
Salems Short StoriesDecember 17, 2023 10:27 PM

Upstep Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Maybe one of them does a thing and they end up in a pose where one arm is stretched out, and their gun (if any) is in the other hand perfectly aiming ahead at the enemy, with a leg in a V, heel touching the ground.
Salems Short StoriesDecember 17, 2023 10:51 PM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
YES
Salems Short StoriesDecember 17, 2023 10:53 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Chapter Eight <3
~
Ehehehe I'm too lazy for a title
The moonlit journey through the desert continued, the air charged with a palpable tension. Raedier, feeling a mischievous spark, couldn't resist teasing Aeliyx further. The desert winds whispered secrets as they walked side by side, the moon casting long shadows on the path ahead.
"So, Aeliyx," Raedier began, a playful glint in his green eyes, "any particular reason you've been avoiding eye contact lately? Nervous, perhaps?"
Aeliyx, caught off guard by the directness, stammered, "I-I'm not avoiding eye contact. I'm just... you know, enjoying the scenery. Desert nights are beautiful."
Raedier chuckled, the sound carrying through the stillness of the night. "Scenery, huh? I thought maybe you were dazzled by my impeccable charm. It has been known to have that effect."
Aeliyx, attempting to play it cool, retorted, "Impeccable charm? Please, Raedier, I've seen smoother talkers in the market square. You're not impressing anyone."
Raedier raised an eyebrow, his smirk undeterred. "Oh, I see how it is. You're immune to charm, are you? Challenge accepted, my friend."
As they approached Thorncliff, the tension between them escalated. Aeliyx, nervously fidgeting with the hem of his shirt, couldn't shake the feeling that Raedier's teasing held a deeper layer of meaning. The moon above seemed to watch their dance of words with silent amusement.
Finally arriving at Thorncliff, they decided to check into a small, inconspicuous hotel. The night had grown darker, the stars sprinkled across the vast canvas of the sky.
The innkeeper, an elderly woman with sharp eyes, greeted them with a knowing smile. "Ah, travelers in the night. Room for two, I presume?"
Raedier, seizing the opportunity to continue his playful banter, leaned in and said with a wink, "You know us well. Room for two, please."
Aeliyx, his cheeks tinged with a faint blush, cleared his throat and added, "Two rooms would be fine. Thank you."
As they were handed the keys, Raedier couldn't resist a final tease. "Separate rooms, Aeliyx? Are you trying to keep our partnership strictly professional?"
Aeliyx, flustered, shot back, "It's just more convenient this way. You know, personal space and all that."
Raedier chuckled, his eyes glinting with amusement. "Personal space, noted. But you can't blame a man for trying."
As they ascended the creaky stairs to their respective rooms, the banter lingered in the air. Aeliyx, closing the door behind him, couldn't shake the nervous excitement that Raedier's playful advances had ignited.
Alone in his room, Raedier couldn't help but smile at the dance of shadows they shared. Unbeknownst to Aeliyx, Raedier's flirtatious banter held a hint of sincerity, a subtle invitation into a world where secrets intertwined with shared laughter beneath the desert moon.
The night unfolded, casting its veil of mystery over Thorncliff, as Aeliyx and Raedier found themselves caught in the dance of shadows, their journey together taking unexpected turns with every step.
Salems Short StoriesDecember 17, 2023 10:55 PM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
YES IM FINALLY GETTING MY DAMN ROMANCE!!!! AHH!! <3 love you shayshay (platonically ofc but I'm allowed to say it because I'm me)

Forums > Socialize > Writer's Nook
  1 ..  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12 .. 24

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us