05:56:54 crow (he/they/zae)
-WP Click- guys would he look better with a quasar or firefly dye
 Doomsday Blue
05:44:41 Doom (they/them)
-WP Click-
Just slipping this here
 Sharp Fang
05:44:40 UcanCallmeFang
Ah. I've three or four. Figured out my alpha is a dunce. 0 heard him today, 0 howled back
 Meliora Wolves
05:44:01 crow (he/they/zae)
Fang
excellent howler
 Doomsday Blue
05:43:31 Doom (they/them)
Wilt

Yes
 Sharp Fang
05:43:31 UcanCallmeFang
Whats an ExH?
 Doomsday Blue
05:42:47 Doom (they/them)
I read like ten pages :'/
 Meliora Wolves
05:42:35 crow (he/they/zae)
turns out the puke stain wolf i got for free is an ExH how amazing
 Wiltshire
05:42:27 = Manor =
Am I hearing something about Harry Potter? *0*
 Doomsday Blue
05:42:17 Doom (they/them)
Fang

Read it at school, didn't finish it
 Sharp Fang
05:41:13 UcanCallmeFang
Who knows Fantastic Beasts? I've the biggest crush on Newt Scamander
 Doomsday Blue
05:41:10 Doom (they/them)
Yeah, just uhh.. making a forum for potterheads
 QueenAlderamin
05:40:55 Queen / Jo
lol canÂ’t deny they are good movies
 Doomsday Blue
05:40:40 Doom (they/them)
potterheads*
 Doomsday Blue
05:40:30 Doom (they/them)
potterhead unite
 Doomsday Blue
05:40:05 Doom (they/them)
Jo

Absolutely
 Sharp Fang
05:39:56 UcanCallmeFang
I am a potterhead
 QueenAlderamin
05:39:21 Queen / Jo
IÂ’m guessing your a Harry Potter fan
 Doomsday Blue
05:38:29 Doom (they/them)
Avada Kedavra howled at the moon! 14 wolves hear them, and 5 wolves howled back!
Excellent howler my ass -_-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Leopard : -4
Wolverine : -3
Bengal Tiger : 0
    Summer Month: 2   Night  Weather:  Earthquake  Moon: 
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Socialize > Writer's Nook
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 .. 24

Salems Short StoriesDecember 16, 2023 06:42 PM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
*^* wow!! unexpecteddd :) i love it. like LOVE it :) great work per usual. let me just inhale them, along with literally everything else :)
Salems Short StoriesDecember 16, 2023 07:00 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
I'm being a slow writer, forgiveeth meh 😭
Chapter 13
~
Discordant Shadows
The living room of the Cyrus Mansion buzzed with tension, each occupant caught in the web of suspicion that had woven itself around them. Accusations ricocheted through the air like the erratic flicker of candle flames.
"You're a raven, Lysander! Ravens are tricksters, and you know it!" Kinryu's accusatory tone sliced through the charged atmosphere.
Lysander, his feathers bristling with indignation, retorted, "That's absurd! I've done nothing to warrant this suspicion. You're grasping at shadows, Kinryu!"
Raedier, seizing the opportunity to divert attention, pointed at Kinryu. "He was the last one to talk to Ezra. Who's to say he didn't have a motive?"
Kinryu's eyes flashed with anger. "I may be upset about Alinta's will, but I didn't kill Ezra! Don't try to pin this on me!"
Aeliyx, attempting to maintain calm amidst the chaos, added, "This is tearing us apart. Accusing each other won't solve anything. We need to think logically."
Cain, skeptical of Aeliyx's plea, narrowed his eyes at him. "Aeliyx, you and Raedier are assassins. What's to stop you from committing murder?"
Aeliyx, feeling the weight of the accusation, shot back, "We have no reason to harm anyone here. Our skills are for protection, not bloodshed."
Knox, sensing the escalating tension, stepped forward to defend Lysander. "Lysander is innocent. Blaming him for being a raven is baseless and unfair. We need evidence before jumping to conclusions."
Raedier, not willing to let the opportunity slip away, turned the tables on Lysander. "Perhaps the trickster raven has a secret motive. He's more connected to the supernatural than any of us."
Lysander, feathers brimming with frustration, countered, "Being a raven doesn't make me a murderer. This is preposterous."
As the arguments spiraled into chaos, the accusations became a cacophony of discord. Each occupant clung to their own version of the truth, unwilling to yield in the face of uncertainty.
Knox, desperately trying to restore some semblance of order, pleaded, "Enough! Accusing each other won't bring Ezra back. Let's focus on finding the real culprit."
The room fell into a heavy silence, the weight of accusation lingering like a haunting melody. In the shadows of the Cyrus Mansion, trust unraveled, and the discordant echoes of suspicion cast a pall over the once grand gathering.
Salems Short StoriesDecember 16, 2023 07:12 PM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
inhalations of words has reached maximum :) awaiting inhalation refresh :)
Salems Short StoriesDecember 16, 2023 07:13 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Something.. interesting next :3
Chapter 14
~
Whispers in the Night
The accusations lingered in the air, a discordant symphony of suspicion that threatened to shatter the fragile bonds within the Cyrus Mansion. The butler, a stoic figure in the midst of the brewing storm, stepped forward, his presence commanding attention.
"Enough of this chaos," the butler's voice cut through the tension, its firmness compelling the guests to lower their accusatory gazes. "Accusations won't bring clarity, and quarreling won't honor the memory of the departed."
The occupants of the room, subdued by the butler's authoritative demeanor, exchanged uneasy glances. The truth remained elusive, veiled in the shadows of uncertainty.
"In times of strife, it is essential to seek respite," the butler continued, his words a balm attempting to soothe the frayed nerves of the group. "Each of you retire to your rooms. A night of rest may unveil answers that elude you now."
As the group dispersed, still haunted by the specter of suspicion, the butler approached Kinryu with a composed expression. "Mr. Sasaki, your assigned room has encountered a minor issue. For tonight, you shall share Mr. Aeliyx and Mr. Raedier's quarters. It is a temporary arrangement to ensure everyone's comfort."
Kinryu, his frustration evident, protested, "Why me? What issue could possibly arise?"
The butler maintained an air of discretion. "It is a mere logistical adjustment, Mr. Sasaki. I assure you, no ulterior motives are at play."
With that, Kinryu begrudgingly followed the butler, leaving behind the lingering whispers of accusation that clung to the living room.
In the shared room, Aeliyx and Raedier exchanged puzzled glances as Kinryu entered with an air of reluctance. The butler offered a diplomatic explanation, "A minor issue with your assigned room necessitated this temporary arrangement. I trust it won't be an inconvenience."
Kinryu grumbled but didn't press the matter, acutely aware that there were more pressing concerns at hand. As the door closed behind the butler, leaving the trio in an uneasy truce, the room seemed to echo with the unspoken tension that accompanied them.
The night pressed on, its shadows weaving tales of secrets and uncertainty. Kinryu, Aeliyx, and Raedier lay in the dimly lit room, each grappling with their own thoughts in the hushed stillness.
The butler's words lingered in the air, "A night of rest may unveil answers." Yet, in the quiet hours that followed, sleep remained elusive. The shared room, now a crucible of conflicting emotions, held the promise of a dawn that might bring clarity or deepen the veils of mystery that enveloped the mansion.
As the night wore on, the mansion itself seemed to hold its breath, the walls absorbing the whispers of its restless inhabitants, secrets and shadows entwined in a dance that transcended the boundaries between reality and the haunting echoes of the past.
Salems Short StoriesDecember 16, 2023 07:23 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
CHAPTER FIFTEEN.
Another deathity death :3
~
A Fractured Morning
Morning light spilled through the curtains, casting a tentative glow on the shared room where Aeliyx, Raedier, and Kinryu had spent a restless night. The air was charged with unresolved tension, an unspoken reminder of the accusations that had yet to be laid to rest.
Aeliyx, his patience waning, finally broke the uneasy silence. "Look, Kinryu, we appreciate the butler's attempt at peacekeeping, but this shared arrangement is temporary. Let's just get through the morning without more drama."
Kinryu, who had been grumbling about the uncomfortable bed and snoring all night, shot back, "Temporary or not, I didn't sign up for a sleepover with assassins. I need my space."
Raedier, trying to keep the peace, intervened, "Let's focus on the real issue at hand. We need to find out who's responsible for all of this."
Breakfast, a strained affair, passed with minimal conversation. The trio parted ways with the promise of reconvening for lunch, each nursing their own grievances.
---
As the sun climbed higher in the sky, casting its warmth over the sprawling estate, the mansion's occupants gathered for lunch, their morning tensions temporarily set aside. Knox, however, arrived with a solemn expression that immediately drew the attention of the room.
His voice carried a heavy weight as he delivered the shocking news. "I found Cain... dead. In the hallway. I... I don't know what happened."
Gasps and murmurs rippled through the room, the atmosphere growing increasingly suffocating. Aeliyx, Raedier, and Kinryu exchanged troubled glances, the morning's disagreements momentarily forgotten in the face of a more immediate threat.
A collective unease settled over the gathering as the reality of Cain's demise hung in the air. Accusations, once again, began to bubble beneath the surface, threatening to unleash a new wave of discord.
Aeliyx, his voice steady, addressed the room, "We can't let this tear us apart. We need to stick together and figure out what's happening here. Accusing each other won't solve anything."
Yet, as the day unfolded, the shadows deepened, casting doubts on the true nature of the web that ensnared them. The mansion, once a haven of mystery, now echoed with the haunting cries of uncertainty, leaving its inhabitants to grapple with the relentless march of time and the ominous specter of an elusive killer in their midst.
Salems Short StoriesDecember 16, 2023 07:42 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
I have the ending planned.. hehe..
Chapter sixteen.
~
Whispers in the Shadows
The lunchroom buzzed with hushed conversations, each occupant wrestling with the unsettling reality of Cain's sudden demise. Knox, his usually composed demeanor shaken, found himself at the center of a storm.
Lysander, his eyes sharp and suspicious, addressed Knox with a pointed intensity. "You found Cain's body so soon after he left the group. It's rather peculiar, don't you think?"
Knox, taken aback by the accusation, retorted, "I stumbled upon it. I didn't expect to find him like that. This is as shocking to me as it is to everyone else."
Aeliyx, who had been present moments ago, inexplicably vanished from the scene, leaving behind a disconcerting void. Raedier, noticing his absence, exchanged a concerned glance with Knox. "Where did Aeliyx go?"
Knox shrugged, his attention diverted. "I have no idea. He was here one moment, and then he just vanished."
As the group grappled with the mystery of Aeliyx's disappearance, Kinryu seized the opportunity to redirect the focus. "Enough of this nonsense. We need to find out who's behind all of this. Cain, Ezra... we can't afford to lose anyone else."
Lysander, however, persisted in his suspicions. "Knox's timing is too convenient. It's almost as if he knew something was going to happen."
Knox, growing increasingly agitated, shot back, "I had nothing to do with this. Why would I harm Cain? We were friends."
Raedier, torn between the accusations swirling around him, tried to mediate. "Let's not turn on each other. Accusations won't solve anything. We need to figure out where Aeliyx went and focus on finding the real culprit."
Just as the tension in the room reached its peak, Aeliyx reappeared, his expression unreadable. "I needed some air," he said, avoiding eye contact.
Raedier, his concern deepening, questioned, "Are you alright? Something feels off."
Aeliyx brushed off the concern. "I'm fine. Let's just stay focused on the matter at hand."
The lunchroom, now shrouded in an air of unease, witnessed a fractured alliance struggling to navigate the shadows that threatened to consume them. Accusations, suspicions, and the haunting specter of a relentless killer cast an ominous veil over the once-grand gathering, leaving its occupants on edge and uncertain of who among them harbored the darkest secrets.
Salems Short StoriesDecember 16, 2023 07:51 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Chapter 18 will be nice...this is chapter 17.
~
A Walk in the Dark
As the night draped its inky tendrils over the Cyrus Mansion, Raedier and Kinryu trudged down the dimly lit corridors, the echoes of their heated argument lingering in the air.
"Your precious friend Aeliyx disappeared conveniently when things got tough," Kinryu accused, his frustration bubbling to the surface.
Raedier, his patience waning, shot back, "Aeliyx is not the enemy here. He's as confused and troubled as the rest of us. Accusing him won't solve anything."
Their voices resonated through the empty hallways, each word a shard of discord that further strained the frayed threads holding the group together.
Meanwhile, in the shadows, a figure moved with purpose, navigating the mansion's labyrinthine passages. A pair of eyes, concealed by darkness, surveyed the unfolding drama with detached interest.
The unknown killer's thoughts whispered in the shadows, their identity shrouded in secrecy. *The pawns dance, accusing each other while I remain the orchestrator in the shadows.*
Aeliyx, unaware of the escalating tension, had ventured into the night for solace. The mansion's grandeur, once enchanting, now felt suffocating. His steps echoed in the quiet, the moonlight revealing his troubled expression.
Back in the corridor, Raedier and Kinryu's argument escalated, the echoes mingling with the unseen presence of the puppeteer orchestrating a sinister game.
The killer's perspective shifted, contemplating the unfolding chaos. *The pieces are set. Their trust in each other unravels, and soon, one of them will fall.*
Aeliyx, lost in his own thoughts, wandered further into the mansion's garden, unaware of the unseen gaze that followed his every step.
As the night unfolded, the mansion's walls absorbed the tension, its secrets buried deep within, waiting for the darkness to reveal the truth hidden within its labyrinthine corridors.
Salems Short StoriesDecember 16, 2023 07:57 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
I wrote this super quickly because... 80HD needs to suffer through the writing while I eat <3
Don't worry.. save your tears for later <3
Chapter 18..
~
Whispers of Loss
The mansion's halls seemed to close in on Raedier as he ventured into the moonlit garden, a heavy weight pressing on his chest. The night air, once serene, now carried an unspoken lament, foreshadowing the impending tragedy.
Raedier's steps faltered as he approached the serene spot where Aeliyx had sought solace moments before. The sight that greeted him shattered the delicate threads of hope that had lingered in the shadows.
Aeliyx lay still, his once vibrant eyes now devoid of life's spark. Raedier's heart pounded in his chest as he rushed to Aeliyx's side, desperation etched on his face.
"Please, no," Raedier whispered, his hands trembling as he checked for signs of life. Aeliyx's stillness offered no solace, the silence a haunting echo of the vibrant soul that had once inhabited the body before him.
Tears blurred Raedier's vision as he cradled Aeliyx's lifeless form, the weight of grief settling like a suffocating cloak. The garden, once a sanctuary, now bore witness to the anguish that unfolded beneath the veiled moonlight.
"Why?" Raedier's voice cracked, his cries echoing through the night. "What happened to you, Aeliyx?"
A torrent of emotions surged within Raedier – grief, anger, and a profound sense of loss. In the depths of his despair, a searing accusation rose to the surface.
"Kinryu!" Raedier's voice, now laced with fury, echoed through the garden. "This is your doing! You drove him to this!"
His accusation, fueled by the torment of the moment, pierced the silence, summoning Kinryu from the shadows. The accusation hung in the air, an accusation that would forever alter the course of their tangled destinies.
Kinryu, his expression a mix of shock and sorrow, approached Raedier cautiously. "What happened? What did you find?"
Raedier's gaze, laden with accusation, locked onto Kinryu. "You pushed him too far. He's gone because of you."
The accusation, a volatile spark in the night, ignited a tempest of emotions. Raedier's grief, laced with anger, became a catalyst for a new wave of turmoil that threatened to consume the fragile bonds that remained within the mansion.
As the moon cast its solemn glow upon the garden, the secrets buried within the mansion's walls seemed to stir, their whispers blending with Raedier's cries of anguish. Aeliyx's untimely departure cast a pall over the once-grand estate, leaving its remaining occupants entangled in the haunting echoes of a tragedy that refused to be silenced.
Salems Short StoriesDecember 16, 2023 08:00 PM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
T^T there is no later without aeliyx T^T, oh how your words make me so very upset and full of emotions
Salems Short StoriesDecember 16, 2023 08:09 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Uhm.. I'm not crying over this either... >.>
Chapter 19.
~
Shattered Bonds
In the moonlit corridors of the Cyrus Mansion, Raedier's grief-fueled rage propelled him toward Kinryu, accusing him of Aeliyx's demise. The once-grand estate bore witness to a collision of emotions, its walls echoing the tragic symphony of a bond irrevocably shattered.
Raedier's eyes blazed with fury as he lunged at Kinryu, fists clenched with the intent to exact vengeance. The air crackled with the intensity of their confrontation, each movement laced with the weight of unresolved grief.
Kinryu, bewildered and cornered, attempted to defend himself against Raedier's onslaught. The mansion's once-elegant décor became an arena for the clash of emotions, its grandeur overshadowed by the tumultuous battle that unfolded.
As the struggle intensified, the tumult reached the ears of Knox and Lysander, who were gathered in a nearby room. The duo rushed to investigate, their eyes widening as they stumbled upon the frenzied brawl.
Knox, swift and decisive, intervened, pulling Raedier away from Kinryu's grasp. "Enough!" Knox's voice cut through the chaos, his eyes imploring Raedier to cease his relentless assault.
Lysander, assessing the situation, stepped forward, his imposing presence a harbinger of impending resolution. "We need to get to the bottom of this. Accusing each other won't bring Aeliyx back."
Despite Knox's intervention, Raedier's eyes remained fixated on Kinryu, his burning rage undiminished. Lysander, recognizing the urgency of the moment, turned his attention to Kinryu.
"Explain yourself, Kinryu," Lysander demanded, his gaze unwavering. "What happened to Aeliyx?"
Kinryu, still processing the chaos around him, spoke haltingly, "I don't know. Aeliyx disappeared, and then Raedier found him dead. I swear, I had nothing to do with it."
Raedier, unyielding in his conviction, persisted in his attempts to reach Kinryu. "He killed Aeliyx! He's lying!"
Knox, holding Raedier back, implored, "Let's find out the truth before jumping to conclusions. Fighting won't solve anything."
Lysander, sensing the urgency, escorted Kinryu to a more secure location, intending to question him further. The mansion, now a fractured haven, bore the scars of a tragedy that refused to relent.
Raedier, held back by Knox's strength, cried out in anguish, "I loved him..." The words hung in the air, a poignant reflection of the profound loss that gripped his heart.
As the mansion's walls absorbed the echoes of grief and accusation, the truth remained elusive, concealed in the shadows that clung to the unraveling threads of kinship and camaraderie. The pursuit of justice now hung in the balance, as the mansion's occupants teetered on the precipice of an abyss where secrets and sorrow intertwined, awaiting the revelation that would cast light upon the darkness within.

Forums > Socialize > Writer's Nook
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 .. 24

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us