Wolf Play : Salems Short Stories
Chatbox
 FaithfulOakTree
06:35:52 Ash H:H!!
Ah, reasonable enough then-
 Bobcat
06:34:12 (She) Cat {no bob}
Oak
Steele walked to close to Leopard's belly.
 FaithfulOakTree
06:31:33 Ash H:H!!
Leopard snarls viciously at Steele | HW for wandering too close to their pups.

Affinity: Like
Mood: Protective

You don't have pups.
 Bobcat
06:07:55 (She) Cat {no bob}
Your wolves played: Peril tackles DarkDeer to the ground.
Leave your elder alone!!!
 the Wayne pack
06:02:31 Waning
Oh I nearly had a little heart attack- thought I accidentally closed the tab I was editing a character form on.
 Wiltshire
05:57:50 = Manor =
crow,
Firefly *-*
 Meliora Wolves
05:56:54 crow (he/they/zae)
-WP Click- guys would he look better with a quasar or firefly dye
 Doomsday Blue
05:44:41 Doom (they/them)
-WP Click-
Just slipping this here
 Sharp Fang
05:44:40 UcanCallmeFang
Ah. I've three or four. Figured out my alpha is a dunce. 0 heard him today, 0 howled back
 Meliora Wolves
05:44:01 crow (he/they/zae)
Fang
excellent howler
 Doomsday Blue
05:43:31 Doom (they/them)
Wilt

Yes
 Sharp Fang
05:43:31 UcanCallmeFang
Whats an ExH?
 Doomsday Blue
05:42:47 Doom (they/them)
I read like ten pages :'/
 Meliora Wolves
05:42:35 crow (he/they/zae)
turns out the puke stain wolf i got for free is an ExH how amazing
 Wiltshire
05:42:27 = Manor =
Am I hearing something about Harry Potter? *0*
 Doomsday Blue
05:42:17 Doom (they/them)
Fang

Read it at school, didn't finish it
 Sharp Fang
05:41:13 UcanCallmeFang
Who knows Fantastic Beasts? I've the biggest crush on Newt Scamander
 Doomsday Blue
05:41:10 Doom (they/them)
Yeah, just uhh.. making a forum for potterheads
 QueenAlderamin
05:40:55 Queen / Jo
lol canÂ’t deny they are good movies
 Doomsday Blue
05:40:40 Doom (they/them)
potterheads*

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Anaconda : -5
Arctic Fox : -1
Black Bear : -5
    Summer Month: 2   Day  Weather:  Sunny
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Socialize > Writer's Nook
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 .. 24

Salems Short StoriesDecember 15, 2023 07:57 PM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
That's how I inhale the words so fast :)
Salems Short StoriesDecember 15, 2023 08:11 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award

Midnight, can you keep up?
Chapter Seven, murder mystery.
~
Feathers and Ink
Dinner was served in the opulent dining room of the Cyrus Mansion, an air of formality hanging over the polished mahogany table. The guests, each harboring their secrets and uncertainties, gathered under the warm glow of chandeliers. The atmosphere crackled with unspoken tension as Ezra Barone and Lysander Umbra made their entrance.
Ezra, with his jet-black hair and edgy attire, exuded an air of nonchalance. His ice-blue eyes surveyed the room, capturing the essence of the mysterious surroundings. On the other hand, Lysander, his feathers iridescent in the ambient light, carried himself with a poised elegance that mirrored his dark academia-inspired fashion.
The butler, ever composed, guided them to their respective rooms. Suspicion hung in the air as Ezra and Lysander exchanged wary glances, each seemingly sizing up the other's presence.
In his room, Lysander unpacked a collection of old books and scrolls from his antique leather satchel, creating an impromptu study corner. The soft glow of candlelight flickered across the pages, casting shadows that danced along the walls.
Meanwhile, Ezra lounged on his bed, a casual air about him as he absorbed the mysterious energy of the mansion. His fingers idly traced the inked designs on his forearms, each tattoo a testament to his impulsive and resilient nature.
As the dinner hour approached, the guests reconvened in the dining room. The polished silverware and crystal glasses gleamed in the ambient light, creating an elegant tableau.
Kinryu, his stern gaze sweeping over the anthro guests, couldn't conceal his disapproval. The unfamiliarity of their presence weighed on him, and the air seemed to thicken with unspoken judgments.
Aeliyx and Raedier exchanged glances, their empathy bridging the gap between the anthro guests and Kinryu. In contrast, Knox and Cain, their familiarity with the anthropomorphic world, greeted Lysander with genuine warmth.
Ezra, taking a seat at the table, locked eyes with Raedier for a fleeting moment. Recognition sparked in Raedier's eyes, a silent acknowledgment of a connection that transcended the surface.
The dinner unfolded in a symphony of clinking silverware and subdued conversation. Ezra and Lysander, situated across from each other, maintained a cautious distance. The air between them crackled with unspoken suspicion, a dance of shadows beneath the elegant veneer of the dining room.
In the midst of the subtle tension, Aeliyx, ever the mediator, engaged Ezra in conversation, attempting to bridge the gap between the contrasting personalities at the table.
"You have an interesting look," Aeliyx commented, eyeing Ezra's tattoos with a curious gleam in his blue-grey eyes.
Ezra grinned, a flash of mischief in his ice-blue gaze. "Tattoos tell stories. Each inked line is a chapter of my life, written in black and white."
Aeliyx nodded, a silent understanding passing between them. In that moment, the enigma of the mansion seemed to soften, the threads of connection weaving through the guests in unexpected ways.
On the other side of the table, Lysander engaged Knox and Cain in a discussion about ancient manuscripts and forgotten lore. The scholarly exchange brought a sense of intellectual camaraderie to the table, momentarily dispelling the tension that lingered.
As the night unfolded, the guests navigated the delicate balance between suspicion and curiosity, their destinies interwoven in the shadows of the Cyrus Mansion. Unbeknownst to them, the ink of Ezra's tattoos and the iridescence of Lysander's feathers held secrets that mirrored the enigmatic tales woven into the very fabric of the mansion itself. The night whispered its mysteries, and the players, each carrying their burdens and stories, embraced the dance of shadows in the heart of uncertainty.
Salems Short StoriesDecember 15, 2023 08:14 PM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
*aggressive clapping*
Woohoo!! Yayy!! More!!
Salems Short StoriesDecember 15, 2023 08:25 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award

You word slurping perusal gremlin <3
I wrote this one super quick cause i liked the idea xD
Maybe the two will get together later on..?
Chapter Eight of the murder mystery
~
Threads Unraveling
Amidst the echoes of a lavish dinner, Aeliyx found himself drawn into conversation with Ezra Barone. The enigmatic young man with striking tattoos and an air of nonchalance piqued Aeliyx's curiosity.
"So, Ezra, what brings you to this peculiar gathering?" Aeliyx inquired, sipping on his wine as the dim light of the dining room cast a warm glow.
Ezra, leaning back in his chair, offered a casual smile. "Curiosity, I suppose. These kinds of mysterious events tend to attract my attention. And what about you? What's your story, Aeliyx?"
Aeliyx hesitated, glancing briefly at Raedier, who seemed lost in his own thoughts. "We're here because of Alinta's summons. There's something she wanted to tell us, something important."
Ezra raised an eyebrow, his ice-blue eyes locking onto Aeliyx's. "Alinta, huh? Must be quite the secret if she's pulling people from different walks of life into this mansion."
Aeliyx nodded, contemplating the enigma of Alinta's intentions. Before he could delve deeper, he attempted to draw Raedier into the conversation. "Raedier, tell Ezra about your experiences. Maybe he can shed some light on things."
However, Raedier, sensing the unfolding tension, pushed back his chair and excused himself from the table without a word. Aeliyx frowned, a sense of concern etched on his features.
"Excuse me for a moment," Aeliyx said to Ezra, rising from his seat to follow Raedier.
In the quiet hallway, Aeliyx caught up to Raedier, who was walking with determined strides. "Raedier, what's going on? Why did you leave like that?"
Raedier sighed, his shoulders tense. "I can't be part of this charade, Aeliyx. It's clear that Ezra knows more than he's letting on, and I won't play his games."
Aeliyx, trying to bridge the gap between them, placed a gentle hand on Raedier's shoulder. "We need to stay together in this. There's something bigger at play, and we can't afford to be divided."
Raedier met Aeliyx's gaze, his green eyes reflecting a mix of frustration and uncertainty. "I can't trust someone who hides behind secrets, Aeliyx. Not again."
Before Aeliyx could respond, Raedier pulled away and walked off, leaving Aeliyx standing alone in the dimly lit hallway.
Back in the dining room, Kinryu observed the exchange between Aeliyx and Raedier with a furrowed brow. Seizing the opportunity, he turned to Ezra. "What's the deal with your friend? Why the sudden exit?"
Ezra leaned back in his chair, a cryptic smile playing on his lips. "Raedier works for me, you know. He's quite skilled in his line of work."
Kinryu's eyes narrowed, suspicion coloring his voice. "What line of work would that be?"
Ezra chuckled, taking a sip of his wine. "He's an assassin, Kinryu. A pretty good one, too."
Kinryu's expression shifted from suspicion to disbelief. "An assassin? And you just drop that casually into conversation?"
Ezra's gaze locked onto Kinryu's, his eyes gleaming with a mischievous spark. "Oh, I find it quite fascinating to know that my target, Aeliyx, is here. Makes the game all the more thrilling, don't you think?"
The revelation hung in the air, casting shadows over the dining room. The threads of allegiance and betrayal began to unravel, and the secrets that lay hidden within the mansion's walls seemed to pulse with an enigmatic energy.
Salems Short StoriesDecember 15, 2023 08:28 PM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
I have to refrain from extensive capitol letters. So allow me to lowercase scream.. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, omg I love it so much this is amazing :)
Salems Short StoriesDecember 15, 2023 08:45 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award

Mmmmm
Chapter nine of the murder mystery, kinda getting off the point but we'll get back to it soon! Drama..
~
Threads Unraveled
In the dimly lit corridors of the Cyrus Mansion, Aeliyx caught up to Raedier, his heart heavy with concern. "Raedier, wait! What's going on? Why are you leaving?"
Raedier turned to face Aeliyx, a conflicted expression in his green eyes. "Aeliyx, I can't be part of this. Ezra hired me to bring you to him."
Aeliyx's eyes widened in disbelief. "Ezra? But why? What does he want with me?"
Raedier hesitated, the weight of the revelation heavy on his shoulders. "He didn't tell me the details, but he's interested in you for some reason. I had no idea this would happen when I accepted the job."
Aeliyx's mind raced, the pieces of the puzzle falling into a disturbing pattern. "Why would Ezra want to see me? What does he know about me?"
Raedier's voice softened, an undercurrent of regret coloring his words. "I don't know, Aeliyx. But I couldn't let anything happen to you. You're my friend, and I can't stand by while you're in danger."
A mixture of fear and gratitude welled up in Aeliyx's chest. "Danger? What kind of danger are we talking about here?"
Raedier sighed, his gaze shifting towards the shadows that clung to the mansion's walls. "Ezra is not someone to be taken lightly. He thrives on mystery and manipulation. I don't trust his intentions, and I couldn't risk you getting hurt."
Aeliyx's mind whirled with the implications of Raedier's revelation. The cozy atmosphere of the mansion now felt like a facade, concealing hidden agendas and dangerous games.
"I appreciate that you're looking out for me, Raedier, but what are we going to do now?" Aeliyx asked, his voice laced with both fear and determination.
Raedier's expression hardened with resolve. "We need to find out what Ezra wants and why he's so fixated on you. We can't let him control the narrative."
As the duo ventured into the unknown, Kinryu confronted Ezra in the dining room. "Why would you hire an assassin to bring Aeliyx to you? What does he have to do with any of this?"
Ezra, lounging in his chair, offered a nonchalant shrug. "Aeliyx is a fascinating individual. I heard whispers about him in certain circles, and I wanted to satisfy my curiosity."
Kinryu's frustration boiled to the surface. "Curiosity? What has Aeliyx done to deserve being hunted down by an assassin?"
Ezra's gaze remained elusive, a veil of mystery shrouding his true intentions. "Some questions are better left unanswered, Kinryu. Aeliyx's journey has just begun, and I find it intriguing to be part of it."
Kinryu, unsatisfied with Ezra's vague responses, clenched his fists. "This is not a game, Ezra. Lives are at stake, and you're toying with people's fates. What do you really want?"
Ezra's cryptic smile lingered as he raised his glass. "I want to see how the threads of fate weave themselves in this mansion. Aeliyx's presence adds a unique twist to the tapestry, wouldn't you agree?"
The tension in the dining room mirrored the unseen conflicts and alliances that unfolded within the mansion's walls. The shadows whispered secrets, and as Aeliyx and Raedier embarked on their quest for answers, the threads of fate continued to unravel, revealing a tapestry woven with enigma and danger.
Salems Short StoriesDecember 16, 2023 12:38 AM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award

Chapter Ten, Murder Mystery. What plot points should I put in next?
~
Echoes of Inheritance
The morning sun cast a soft glow through the curtains of the Cyrus Mansion, revealing a day laden with anticipation and uncertainty. Each guest, summoned by the butler's discreet call, gathered in the living room, where the air seemed charged with unspoken tension.
The butler, a paragon of stoic composure, stood at the center of the room. "Ladies and gentlemen, please be seated. It is time to read the last will and testament of the late Alinta Cyrus."
As they settled into an uneasy silence, the butler began to unfold the secrets that had been concealed within the mansion's walls.
"To Kinryu Sasaki," the butler intoned, his voice unwavering, "Alinta bequeaths her cherished collection of vintage vinyl records, a testament to the shared melodies that once defined their connection."
Kinryu's eyes widened with a mix of surprise and longing. The memories of shared music echoed in his mind, and for a fleeting moment, the weight of Alinta's legacy pressed upon him.
However, the atmosphere shifted when the butler continued, "To Raedier, Alinta leaves a pair of antique silver cufflinks, a symbol of his unwavering loyalty and dedication."
Raedier, despite sensing Kinryu's tension, accepted the cufflinks with a respectful nod, a silent acknowledgment of the unexpected gift.
The butler proceeded, "To Aeliyx, Alinta bequeaths over half of her financial assets, recognizing his kindness and the profound impact he had on her life."
A hush fell over the room, broken only by the rustle of papers and the shifting of uneasy glances. Kinryu's composure shattered, his voice breaking through the silence. "What? Aeliyx, what does she think you did for her to deserve that much?"
Aeliyx, taken aback by the sudden scrutiny, raised his hands in a gesture of both defense and confusion. "I don't know, Kinryu. I never expected this. Maybe she saw something in me that I couldn't see in myself."
Kinryu, his frustration escalating, stood abruptly. "This is ridiculous! Aeliyx, you're practically a stranger here, and she's giving you half of her fortune? What about the people who knew her for years?"
Ezra and Lysander exchanged glances, their expressions unreadable. Meanwhile, Cain and Knox, caught in the middle of the unfolding drama, observed with a mix of curiosity and concern.
The butler, undisturbed by the discord, continued to read the will, detailing various bequests to each guest. The living room, once a haven of shared mysteries, now echoed with the disparities of Alinta's final decisions.
As the morning shadows played upon the walls, the guests grappled with the weight of their newfound legacies. The will had unveiled a tapestry of emotions, and in its wake, the threads of connection and conflict became more intricately woven within the enigmatic confines of the Cyrus Mansion.
Salems Short StoriesDecember 16, 2023 12:44 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
No more weird side jobs for aeliyx, damn :). Plot point, the murder part, were missing that Shayshay:)
Salems Short StoriesDecember 16, 2023 03:17 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
80HD, working on it :3
Got back into the murder mystery headspace xD
Here we are;
Chapter Eleven
Short chapter..
~
Whispers in the Darkness
The air in the Cyrus Mansion hung heavy with the weight of unease after the revelation of Alinta's will. Kinryu, consumed by a storm of anger and betrayal, moved through the lavish halls like a tempest, his resentment palpable.
As the day unfolded, Kinryu's fury seeped into every interaction. His words, once a blend of diligence and kindness, now carried the sharp edge of bitterness. Raedier and Aeliyx, the unintended targets of his wrath, bore the brunt of his frustration.
"I can't believe she'd leave her willow tree pendant to you," Kinryu sneered at Raedier as they passed in the hallway. "What makes you so special?"
Raedier, maintaining his composure, replied evenly, "It's not my decision, Kinryu. I didn't ask for this."
Aeliyx, caught in the crossfire, attempted to ease the tension. "Kinryu, let's not make this harder than it already is. We're all dealing with our own share of confusion and emotions."
But Kinryu was not to be pacified. His resentment had taken root, poisoning his every interaction. As the group reconvened for dinner, the atmosphere was strained, and Kinryu's disdain radiated like a dark cloud.
After the meal, as they made their way back to their respective rooms, Kinryu's anger reached its zenith. "You two don't deserve anything she left you," he spat, his words cutting through the silence of the corridor.
Raedier, weary of the relentless assault, shot back, "We didn't ask for any of this, Kinryu. Blame Alinta, not us."
Aeliyx, his usual calm demeanor tested, added, "We're all trying to make sense of this, Kinryu. Let's not turn on each other."
But Kinryu, fueled by resentment, wasn't swayed. The shadows of betrayal played on the walls as they retreated to their rooms, leaving a bitter taste lingering in the air.
Meanwhile, Ezra remained conspicuously absent, his whereabouts unknown. In another corner of the mansion, Knox, Cain, and Lysander gathered, their discomfort evident.
"Where's Ezra?" Knox asked, genuine concern tainting his usually composed demeanor.
Cain, normally indifferent, voiced his unease. "He's been gone for hours. This isn't like him."
Lysander, his gaze distant, added, "Whatever his motives, we can't ignore that he's part of this tangled web. We need to find him."
The trio set off on a reluctant mission, their collective worry overshadowing any personal animosities. As the night wore on, the mansion echoed with whispered conversations, unspoken fears, and the lingering shadows of resentment that threatened to engulf the fragile connections between its disparate inhabitants.
Salems Short StoriesDecember 16, 2023 04:19 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
I feel like this one might be a bit confusing? Maybe not..
Chapter Twelve of the Murder Mystery.
~
Unveiling Darkness
Within the grand halls of the Cyrus Mansion, a tense quiet hung in the air, stirred only by the footsteps of Cain, Lysander, and Knox as they explored its mysterious corridors. Shadows danced along the dimly lit passageways, heightening the sense of foreboding.
"Where could Ezra be?" Knox mused, a rare flicker of concern in his stoic expression.
Cain, ever vigilant, responded with a low murmur, "Something feels off. Stay alert."
Their exploration led them to an obscure room, slightly ajar. As they entered, an unsettling sight unfolded before them. Ezra lay still on an antique chaise longue, the room shrouded in faded opulence.
Lysander gasped, feathers ruffling with a shiver. "Ezra... He's gone."
Knox, his fists clenched, spoke with a tremor in his voice. "We need to find everyone. Now."
They hurried through the mansion, pounding on doors and awakening the guests from their uneasy slumber. Panic spread like wildfire as each face registered the gravity of the news.
In the dimly lit living room, the group assembled, fear etched across their faces.
"What happened?" Aeliyx demanded, his usually calm demeanor now frayed.
Knox, his voice trembling, delivered the grim news. "We found Ezra. He's... he's gone."
Gasps echoed through the room, each occupant grappling with the magnitude of the revelation. Suspicion and grief mingled, but this time, accusing glances turned toward the assassins.
Raedier's eyes narrowed as the accusations landed squarely on him and Aeliyx. "This has to be your doing. Assassins thrive on death."
Aeliyx, his expression a mix of shock and sorrow, vehemently denied, "We had nothing to do with this. We're as bewildered as you are."
But the air thickened with mistrust, and the eyes of the group lingered on the two assassins. Seizing the opportunity, Raedier shifted the blame.
"It must be one of them," he pointed accusingly at the anthropomorphic figures present. "We're all well aware that their kind can be dangerous."
The anthros, caught off guard, exchanged uneasy glances. Kinryu, his anger momentarily eclipsed by the tragedy, demanded answers. "Someone in this mansion is responsible. Who could have committed such an act?"
As accusations bounced off the walls, the chilling truth began to surface: the mansion, once a sanctuary of mystery, had become a crucible of betrayal, and the shadows harbored secrets that threatened to unravel the very fabric of their existence.

Forums > Socialize > Writer's Nook
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 .. 24

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us