Wolf Play : Salems Short Stories
Chatbox
 FaithfulOakTree
06:35:52 Ash H:H!!
Ah, reasonable enough then-
 Bobcat
06:34:12 (She) Cat {no bob}
Oak
Steele walked to close to Leopard's belly.
 FaithfulOakTree
06:31:33 Ash H:H!!
Leopard snarls viciously at Steele | HW for wandering too close to their pups.

Affinity: Like
Mood: Protective

You don't have pups.
 Bobcat
06:07:55 (She) Cat {no bob}
Your wolves played: Peril tackles DarkDeer to the ground.
Leave your elder alone!!!
 the Wayne pack
06:02:31 Waning
Oh I nearly had a little heart attack- thought I accidentally closed the tab I was editing a character form on.
 Wiltshire
05:57:50 = Manor =
crow,
Firefly *-*
 Meliora Wolves
05:56:54 crow (he/they/zae)
-WP Click- guys would he look better with a quasar or firefly dye
 Doomsday Blue
05:44:41 Doom (they/them)
-WP Click-
Just slipping this here
 Sharp Fang
05:44:40 UcanCallmeFang
Ah. I've three or four. Figured out my alpha is a dunce. 0 heard him today, 0 howled back
 Meliora Wolves
05:44:01 crow (he/they/zae)
Fang
excellent howler
 Doomsday Blue
05:43:31 Doom (they/them)
Wilt

Yes
 Sharp Fang
05:43:31 UcanCallmeFang
Whats an ExH?
 Doomsday Blue
05:42:47 Doom (they/them)
I read like ten pages :'/
 Meliora Wolves
05:42:35 crow (he/they/zae)
turns out the puke stain wolf i got for free is an ExH how amazing
 Wiltshire
05:42:27 = Manor =
Am I hearing something about Harry Potter? *0*
 Doomsday Blue
05:42:17 Doom (they/them)
Fang

Read it at school, didn't finish it
 Sharp Fang
05:41:13 UcanCallmeFang
Who knows Fantastic Beasts? I've the biggest crush on Newt Scamander
 Doomsday Blue
05:41:10 Doom (they/them)
Yeah, just uhh.. making a forum for potterheads
 QueenAlderamin
05:40:55 Queen / Jo
lol canÂ’t deny they are good movies
 Doomsday Blue
05:40:40 Doom (they/them)
potterheads*

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Anaconda : -5
Arctic Fox : -1
Black Bear : -5
    Summer Month: 2   Day  Weather:  Sunny
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Socialize > Writer's Nook
  1 ..  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24

Salems Short StoriesFebruary 15, 2024 09:53 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Slight warning?? It's not too bad in my eyes but the story's kinda... aggressive?
~
Raedier's heart thundered in his chest as he pressed his ear against the door, straining to catch the faintest whisper of sound from within. The voices on the other side were muffled, but he could make out the low, menacing tone of Kāne, and the unmistakable sound of Aeliyx's strained voice.

Without hesitation, Raedier burst through the door, his eyes scanning the dimly lit room in search of his beloved. And there, in the far corner, stood Aeliyx, his face pale and drawn, his body trembling with fear.

But it was the sight of Aeliyx's bruised and bloodied face that sent a surge of fury coursing through Raedier's veins. A deep gash marred his cheek, the crimson blood stark against his pallid skin.

"Kāne, you bastard!" Raedier roared, his voice echoing through the room like thunder. He lunged forward, his hands curling into fists as he advanced on his adversary.

Kāne smirked, a cruel glint in his eyes as he raised a hand in a mocking gesture of surrender. "Well, well, if it isn't Raedier," he sneered, his voice dripping with disdain. "Come to rescue your little lover, have you?"

Raedier's blood boiled at the sight of Aeliyx's injuries, his fists clenched so tightly that his knuckles turned white. "You dare to lay a hand on him?" he growled, his voice low and dangerous.

But Kāne only laughed, a hollow, mocking sound that grated on Raedier's nerves. "He's mine now, Raedier," he taunted, his eyes flickering with malice. "And soon, he'll be dead."

With a primal roar of rage, Raedier surged forward, his hands closing around Kāne's throat as he slammed him against the wall. "You will not touch him!" he snarled, his voice a fierce, guttural growl.

But Kāne only laughed, a cold, heartless sound that chilled Raedier to the bone. "You can't protect him forever, Raedier," he spat, his voice laced with venom. "Sooner or later, he'll be mine."

With a final, defiant glare, Raedier released his grip on Kāne's throat, his chest heaving with the effort of his rage. "Not if I have anything to say about it," he vowed, his voice a low, rumbling growl.

And as he stood there, his eyes blazing with determination, Raedier knew that he would stop at nothing to protect the one he loved. For Aeliyx was his everything, his reason for living, and he would not let anyone, not even Kāne, take that away from him.

Salems Short StoriesFebruary 15, 2024 10:54 PM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
Ohh- determination!!!!
Salems Short StoriesFebruary 15, 2024 10:59 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award

The air crackled with tension as Raedier and Kāne circled each other, their movements fluid and precise. Every muscle in Raedier's body tensed with anticipation as he prepared to strike, his senses honed to a razor's edge.

With a sudden burst of speed, Kāne lunged forward, his fists flying as he unleashed a flurry of blows upon Raedier. The impact sent shockwaves through Raedier's body, but he gritted his teeth and fought through the pain, his mind focused solely on his opponent.

Their fists clashed in a symphony of violence, each blow landing with bone-crushing force. Raedier fought with a primal ferocity, his movements fueled by a burning rage that consumed him from within.

But amidst the chaos of battle, a sudden cry of pain pierced the air, causing Raedier's heart to skip a beat. He turned just in time to see Aeliyx stumble backwards, a look of shock and disbelief etched upon his face as blood welled from a fresh wound.

"No!" Raedier roared, his voice a raw, guttural cry as he surged forward, his fists raining down upon Kāne with unrestrained fury. The world blurred around him as he fought with a desperate intensity, his every movement fueled by a single, burning desire to protect the one he loved.

But Kāne was a formidable opponent, his movements fluid and precise as he deftly parried Raedier's blows. With each passing moment, Raedier felt his strength waning, his muscles burning with exhaustion as he struggled to keep pace with his adversary.

And then, in a sudden, brutal twist of fate, Raedier found himself knocked to the ground, his body winded and battered as he gasped for breath. He could feel the cold, hard earth beneath him, the taste of blood thick upon his tongue as he struggled to rise.

But as he looked up, his eyes met Kāne's, and he knew that the battle was far from over. With a grim determination, he forced himself to his feet, his muscles trembling with effort as he prepared to face his adversary once more.

Salems Short StoriesFebruary 15, 2024 11:02 PM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
Ooh-!!
Salems Short StoriesFebruary 16, 2024 12:09 AM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
I'll have them be cute and cuddly later.. maybe
~
The clash of steel echoed through the dimly lit room as Raedier and Kāne locked blades in a deadly dance of death. Each movement was precise, calculated, as they circled each other with the grace of trained assassins.

Raedier's muscles burned with exertion as he fought to keep pace with his opponent, his mind a whirlwind of strategy and desperation. But Kāne was relentless, his attacks coming fast and furious as he sought to overpower Raedier with sheer brute force.

With a sudden burst of speed, Kāne lunged forward, his blade flashing in the dim light as it sliced through the air towards Raedier's throat. Raedier barely had time to react, his instincts kicking in as he twisted to the side, narrowly avoiding the deadly strike.

But even as he dodged the blow, Raedier knew that he was fighting a losing battle. His strength was waning, his movements growing sluggish as exhaustion began to take its toll. And with each passing moment, Kāne seemed to grow stronger, his attacks more relentless as he pressed his advantage.

With a final, desperate effort, Raedier launched himself forward, his blade flashing in a deadly arc as he sought to turn the tide of battle. But Kāne was too quick, too skilled, and with a swift, brutal stroke, he sent Raedier crashing to the ground in a whirlwind of pain and defeat.

For a moment, Raedier lay there, dazed and disoriented, his mind reeling from the shock of his defeat. But as he struggled to rise, he knew that he could not give up, not yet. For he still had a promise to keep, a vow to protect the one he loved at all costs.

With a defiant roar, Raedier pushed himself to his feet, his muscles screaming with pain as he squared his shoulders and prepared to face his adversary once more. For even in the face of overwhelming odds, he would never surrender, never give up the fight.

Salems Short StoriesFebruary 16, 2024 12:11 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
Darn right, my poor baby boys hurt-
Salems Short StoriesFebruary 16, 2024 01:00 AM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
omnomnom
~
The dance of death continued in the dimly lit room as Raedier and Kāne clashed once more. Raedier, fueled by sheer determination, parried Kāne's strikes with newfound strength. The air crackled with the metallic resonance of their blades colliding, creating an intense symphony of combat.

Kāne, though formidable, found himself on the defensive as Raedier unleashed a flurry of strikes. Each movement was deliberate, a carefully calculated dance of steel and shadows. Raedier spun and weaved, his blade cutting through the air with lethal precision. Kāne, unable to match the renewed vigor of his opponent, stumbled backward, his defenses faltering.

"Is this the best you can do?" Raedier taunted, his voice a low growl that echoed through the room. "I expected more from someone who fancies himself an assassin."

Kāne gritted his teeth, his eyes narrowing with frustration. He lunged forward, attempting to regain the upper hand, but Raedier deftly sidestepped the attack, delivering a punishing counterstrike that sent Kāne sprawling.

As the battle raged on, Aeliyx, weakened by his injuries, could only watch helplessly from the sidelines. His hands pressed against his wounded side, he winced with every move, but his determination burned bright. He wanted to aid Raedier, to be more than a mere spectator, but his body refused to comply.

Raedier and Kāne circled each other, their movements fluid and deadly. Raedier seized an opportunity, disarming Kāne with a swift, well-timed strike. The clatter of metal echoed in the room as Kāne's weapon clattered to the ground.

"Now, it's over," Raedier declared, his voice laced with triumph. He pressed the advantage, delivering a series of blows that left Kāne reeling.

Aeliyx, despite his weakened state, mustered the strength to offer a feeble cheer. "Finish him, Raedier!"

With a final, decisive strike, Raedier incapacitated Kāne, leaving him defeated on the cold, unforgiving floor. The room fell silent, the only sound the ragged breaths of the combatants.

Raedier stood victorious, his chest heaving with exertion. He cast a quick glance at Aeliyx, a mixture of relief and concern in his eyes. The battle had taken its toll on both of them, but they had emerged triumphant against the shadows that sought to tear them apart.

Salems Short StoriesFebruary 16, 2024 01:03 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
Yesssss..... now, you know what I want next? Cute stuff;3
Salems Short StoriesFebruary 16, 2024 01:06 AM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Well, that's coming up ^^
~
Raedier's heart raced as he surveyed the aftermath of the brutal confrontation. His gaze darted between Kāne's prone form and Aeliyx's haggard figure, the weight of the moment heavy upon him. With a quick motion, he closed the distance to Aeliyx, concern etched into every line of his face.

"Aeliyx," Raedier murmured, his voice tinged with urgency, "stay with me. I'll find something to help with those wounds."

Aeliyx, pale and breathless, nodded weakly, his eyes reflecting a mix of pain and gratitude. "Hurry, Raedier," he whispered, his voice barely above a hoarse whisper.

Raedier wasted no time, his mind racing as he scoured the room for anything that could aid in Aeliyx's recovery. He moved with purpose, his movements swift yet deliberate as he rifled through cabinets and drawers in search of bandages and salves.

As he worked, Raedier's thoughts drifted to the events that had led them to this dire moment. The encounter with Kāne had been more harrowing than he had anticipated, and the toll it had taken on Aeliyx was plain to see. Yet amidst the chaos, a glimmer of hope remained—their unwavering determination to overcome whatever obstacles lay in their path.

Minutes stretched into eternity as Raedier finally located a cache of supplies tucked away in a forgotten corner of the room. With a sense of grim resolve, he gathered the necessary items and hurried back to Aeliyx's side.

"Here," Raedier said gently, his voice a soothing balm against the ache of their shared ordeal. "Let me help you."

Aeliyx nodded, his features drawn with pain as Raedier carefully tended to his wounds. The room fell silent save for the hushed rustle of bandages and the soft murmur of their breath.

In the quiet moments that followed, Raedier couldn't shake the nagging sense of unease that lingered in the air. Though Kāne lay defeated, the threat he posed loomed large in their minds, a shadow cast over their fragile peace.

But as Raedier worked to staunch Aeliyx's injuries, a flicker of determination ignited within him. They had faced adversity before, and emerged stronger for it. Together, they would weather this storm, no matter the cost.

Salems Short StoriesFebruary 16, 2024 01:08 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
Hehe yayy. My vision is blurring- uh oh-

Forums > Socialize > Writer's Nook
  1 ..  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us