Vul
I would murder, just my opinion though-
 QueenAlderamin
06:03:45 Queen / Jo
Hi Doom
 Vulpixles
06:03:24 Pixie, Vul / Ω
-WP Click-
Kinda wish she wasn't so pretty. She's not HW, she's not a hero, and she's not a wrestler or a howler. So there's no reason to keep her besides the fact that she's kinda pretty
 Doomsday Blue
06:03:19 Doom (they/them)
Helloo
 QueenAlderamin
06:02:28 Queen / Jo
Aww itÂ’s a ball of fluff lol I like it lol
 QueenAlderamin
06:02:03 Queen / Jo
Fei I know at the moment IÂ’m still mourning my grandfather who passed 16th May. And after my last break up with my ex/exfiance I stay away from romantic relationships.

Let me take a look.
 Feiella
06:00:18 Fei the writer
Queen
Like my avatar?
 Feiella
05:59:20 Fei the writer
Queen
You are ready when you feel ready.

In the mean time enjoy life
 QueenAlderamin
05:57:20 Queen / Jo
Fei understandable I feel you I wanted kids so much but when I was trying with my ex and now I donÂ’t even know if I want to anymore or if IÂ’m really ready ever
 Feiella
05:55:40 Fei the writer
Queen
even so I'm not ready for a small human to raise. I'm happy with my fluffy shark
 QueenAlderamin
05:55:13 Queen / Jo
Just goats then weird IÂ’m thought there was another animal baby named kid
 ScardeyKat
05:54:30 Kat ?
Retire? -WP Click-
 QueenAlderamin
05:52:35 Queen / Jo
Fei they are there are a few animal babies called kids.
 Feiella
05:48:18 Fei the writer
Winterfell
I saw. That is amazing

Queen
I think baby goats are called kids as well ;)
 Winterfell
05:44:36 She/her
I fell asleep my gosh , anyways fei did you see what I said about the viti my luck is getting crazy
 QueenAlderamin
05:40:53 Queen / Jo
Fei ohh
 Feiella
05:40:06 Fei the writer
Queen
I'm not ready for a small human
 QueenAlderamin
05:38:40 Queen / Jo
Fei lol had a feeling was either cat, dog or a kid lol 😂

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Mountain Lion : -4
Wolverine : +4
Vicuna Wolf : -4
    Fall Month: 2   Day  Weather:  Sunny
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Socialize > Writer's Nook
  1 ..  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23 .. 24

Salems Short StoriesFebruary 9, 2024 07:51 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
I attempted to uh, add the quote "I walk around like everything is fine, but deep down, inside my shoe, my sock is sliding off." somewhere in the story and it feels out of place but I wanted it somewhere because it's funny T^T
~
The Slipping Sock
Aeliyx and Raedier strolled through the bustling streets of Deadsprings, their laughter echoing in the crisp morning air. The sun cast a warm glow over the city, its rays dancing off the cobblestone pathways as they made their way to their favorite café.
"Ah, nothing like a cup of coffee to start the day off right," Aeliyx exclaimed, his eyes twinkling with anticipation.
Raedier nodded in agreement, a playful grin tugging at the corners of his lips. "Indeed, my friend. And perhaps a pastry or two to satisfy our sweet tooth."
As they entered the café, the aroma of freshly brewed coffee and warm pastries enveloped them, making their mouths water in anticipation. They found a cozy table by the window and settled in, eager to indulge in their morning ritual.
"So, any exciting plans for today?" Aeliyx asked, taking a sip of his steaming cup of coffee.
Raedier shrugged, a mischievous glint in his eyes. "Nothing too out of the ordinary. Just the usual adventures and shenanigans."
Their conversation was interrupted by the arrival of their order – a decadent assortment of pastries and a steaming cup of coffee for each of them. They dug in eagerly, savoring each bite as they chatted animatedly about everything and nothing.
As they finished their meal, Aeliyx glanced at his watch and let out a soft gasp. "Oh no, we're going to be late for our appointment at the tailor's!"
Raedier's eyes widened in mock horror. "You mean we'll have to face the wrath of Madame DuPont if we're late? I'd rather face a dragon!"
With a shared laugh, they hastily paid the bill and dashed out of the café, their hearts pounding with adrenaline as they raced through the streets towards the tailor's shop.
They arrived just in time, breathless and slightly disheveled, but filled with a sense of accomplishment. Madame DuPont greeted them with a stern look, but her expression softened as she saw the genuine remorse in their eyes.
After a whirlwind fitting session that involved plenty of laughter and a few mishaps – including Raedier accidentally ripping a seam in his trousers – they emerged from the tailor's shop, their new outfits fitting like a glove.
"Another successful mission accomplished, my friend," Aeliyx said, clapping Raedier on the back with a grin.
Raedier nodded, a proud smile on his face. "Indeed, my dear. Now, shall we celebrate with a victory dance?"
And so, hand in hand, they twirled and spun through the streets of Deadsprings, their laughter ringing out like music in the crisp morning air. For in that moment, they knew that no matter what adventures lay ahead, they would always have each other.
As they reached the end of their impromptu dance, Raedier let out a contented sigh, his heart full with the joy of friendship and camaraderie.
"I walk around like everything is fine," he said with a chuckle, "but deep down, inside my shoe, my sock is sliding off."
Aeliyx burst into laughter, slinging an arm around Raedier's shoulders. "Well, my dear Raedier, I wouldn't have it any other way."
And with that, they continued on their way, their hearts light and their spirits high as they embarked on their next adventure together.
Salems Short StoriesFebruary 9, 2024 07:58 PM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
Rehehehe. Amazing, love <3
Salems Short StoriesFebruary 9, 2024 08:24 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
"God fucking dammit wrong button"
~
Shared Despair
Aeliyx and Raedier stepped into the hotel elevator, their laughter echoing in the confined space as they jabbed at the buttons for their desired floor. The doors slid shut with a soft hiss, and they began their ascent, chatting animatedly about their plans for the evening.
But as the elevator rumbled to a stop between floors, their laughter faded into uneasy silence. Aeliyx furrowed his brow, pressing the button repeatedly in a futile attempt to get the elevator moving again.
"God dammit! Wrong fucking button," Raedier muttered under his breath, frustration creeping into his voice as he jabbed at the controls with increasing urgency.
But no matter how many times they pressed the buttons, the elevator remained stubbornly immobile, trapped in its steel cage between floors. Panic began to gnaw at the edges of their minds as they realized they were well and truly stuck.
Hours passed in agonizing silence as they waited for help to arrive, their stomachs growling with hunger and their bladders protesting with discomfort. Aeliyx tried to keep their spirits up with jokes and stories, but the weight of their predicament hung heavy in the air.
With each passing minute, their hopes of escape dwindled until finally, they were forced to accept their fate. The elevator had become their prison, a steel coffin suspended between floors, and there was no way out.
As the hours stretched into eternity, they huddled together in the dim light of the elevator, their laughter replaced by resigned acceptance. Their voices grew hoarse from shouting for help, but no one came to their rescue.
And so, they sat in silence, their spirits broken and their hopes dashed against the cold steel walls of their prison. For Aeliyx and Raedier, the elevator became a symbol of their shared despair, a reminder of the cruel twists of fate that had brought them to this moment.
Salems Short StoriesFebruary 9, 2024 08:28 PM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
Hehe perfect exactly. How'd you know I was thinking of an elevator for that one heheheh
Salems Short StoriesFebruary 9, 2024 08:36 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Big word title 😃
~
Nocturnal Phantasmagoria
Aeliyx tossed and turned in the bed, his breaths coming in shallow gasps as sweat dotted his forehead. Raedier lay beside him, his presence a comforting warmth in the darkness of the room. But even Raedier's steady breathing couldn't chase away the nightmares that haunted Aeliyx's sleep.
In the depths of his subconscious, Aeliyx found himself running through a labyrinth of shadowed alleyways, his heart pounding in his chest. He glanced over his shoulder, fear twisting his features as he caught sight of figures lurking in the darkness, their eyes gleaming with malice.
Desperation clawed at Aeliyx's chest as he stumbled over cobblestones, his mind racing with the need to escape. But no matter how fast he ran, the shadows seemed to stretch endlessly before him, trapping him in their icy grasp.
Suddenly, a figure emerged from the darkness, a sinister smile curling on his lips. It was Raedier, but his familiar features were twisted into a cruel mask, his eyes glinting with malevolence.
"Aeliyx," Raedier's voice was a sinister whisper, sending shivers down Aeliyx's spine. "You can't escape your fate."
Aeliyx's breath caught in his throat as Raedier lunged forward, his hand reaching out to grab him. With a cry of terror, Aeliyx stumbled backward, his heart hammering in his chest.
But before he could react, Raedier's hand closed around his throat, squeezing the air from his lungs. Aeliyx fought against the suffocating grip, his vision swimming with darkness as he struggled to break free.
Just as Aeliyx felt himself slipping away, he jolted awake with a gasp, his heart pounding in his chest. Beside him, Raedier stirred, his brow furrowing in concern.
"Aeliyx, are you alright?" Raedier's voice was soft with sleep, but there was an edge of worry in his tone.
Aeliyx nodded, forcing a shaky smile. "Just a bad dream," he murmured, his voice barely above a whisper. "I'm going to get some water."
Slipping out of bed, Aeliyx made his way to the kitchen, the remnants of the nightmare still lingering in his mind. As he poured himself a glass of water, he couldn't shake the feeling of unease that clung to him like a shadow, a lingering reminder of the darkness that had invaded his dreams.
Salems Short StoriesFebruary 9, 2024 08:44 PM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
Part 2. Now. I demand.
Salems Short StoriesFebruary 14, 2024 12:26 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Part 2
I feel kinda bad, but not that much
~
Part 2 of Nocturnal Phantasmagoria
Aeliyx returned to the bedroom, the cool glass of water trembling in his hands as he climbed back into bed. Raedier shifted beside him, a sleepy murmur escaping his lips as he settled back into sleep. Aeliyx tried to calm his racing thoughts, but the memory of the nightmare still lingered like a ghost in his mind.
As sleep enveloped him once more, Aeliyx found himself adrift in a sea of darkness. This time, however, it was not the shadows that haunted him, but the echoes of his own cruelty.
He stood in a dimly lit room, his heart heavy with remorse as he faced Raedier. But the Raedier before him was not the gentle soul he knew, but a shattered reflection of the man he once was.
"Aeliyx, why are you doing this?" Raedier's voice was filled with hurt, his eyes pleading for understanding.
Aeliyx felt a pang of guilt twist in his chest as he met Raedier's gaze. "I don't know," he whispered, the words tasting bitter on his tongue. "I'm sorry."
But even as the words left his lips, Aeliyx felt the weight of his own betrayal pressing down on him. He watched in horror as his own hands lashed out, his words like daggers aimed at Raedier's heart.
"You're nothing but a burden," Aeliyx spat, his voice dripping with venom. "I don't need you."
Raedier recoiled as if struck, his eyes clouded with pain. "Aeliyx, please," he pleaded, his voice barely a whisper. "I thought you loved me."
The words hung heavy in the air, a stark reminder of the bond they shared, now fractured beyond repair. Aeliyx felt a wave of anguish wash over him, the realization of what he had done crashing down on him like a tidal wave.
"No," he whispered, his voice trembling with emotion. "I didn't mean it."
But it was too late. The damage had been done, and Aeliyx watched helplessly as Raedier turned away, his shoulders slumped with defeat.
As the nightmare dissolved into darkness, Aeliyx jolted awake once more, his heart pounding in his chest. Beside him, Raedier stirred, concern etched on his features.
"Aeliyx, what's wrong?" Raedier's voice was filled with worry as he reached out to touch Aeliyx's trembling form.
Aeliyx shook his head, unable to meet Raedier's gaze. "It was just another nightmare," he murmured, his voice thick with emotion. "I'm sorry."
Raedier pulled him into a gentle embrace, his arms a comforting anchor in the darkness. "It's okay," he whispered, his voice soft with understanding. "I'm here for you."
And in that moment, as the echoes of the nightmare faded into the night, Aeliyx knew that he was not alone. With Raedier by his side, he could face whatever darkness lay ahead.
Salems Short StoriesFebruary 14, 2024 12:28 PM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
Heheheh, this made reading with a bloody nose worth it <3
Salems Short StoriesFebruary 14, 2024 12:32 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Part 3 of Nocturnal Phantasmagoria
Once more, Aeliyx found himself drifting into the realm of dreams, a realm where reality twisted and contorted into grotesque shapes of his deepest fears and regrets.
In this dream, the air was heavy with an oppressive weight, suffocating him as he stumbled through the darkness. He called out for Raedier, but his voice echoed back at him, hollow and empty.
Suddenly, a figure emerged from the shadows, their features obscured by the murky darkness. Aeliyx's heart clenched in fear as he recognized the silhouette of Raedier, but something was different this time. There was a darkness in his eyes, a malevolence that sent shivers down Aeliyx's spine.
"Aeliyx," the figure spoke, their voice a chilling whisper that sent a shiver down Aeliyx's spine. "You've come to face your sins."
Aeliyx felt a surge of panic grip him as he realized the gravity of the situation. This was no ordinary dream; it was a manifestation of his own guilt and self-loathing, a punishment for his past transgressions.
"I'm sorry," Aeliyx pleaded, his voice trembling with emotion. "I didn't mean to hurt you."
But the figure only laughed, a cold, cruel sound that cut through the darkness like a knife. "Sorry won't bring back the lives you've destroyed," they hissed, their voice dripping with contempt.
Aeliyx felt a surge of despair wash over him, the weight of his guilt threatening to crush him. He had thought that by facing his demons, he could find redemption, but now he realized that there was no escaping the darkness that lurked within him.
As the figure advanced, Aeliyx stumbled backward, his heart pounding in his chest. He knew that he had to fight, to somehow overcome the darkness that threatened to consume him.
But as he raised his hands to defend himself, he felt a sudden surge of warmth envelop him, a beacon of light in the darkness. It was Raedier, his presence a comforting anchor in the swirling maelstrom of Aeliyx's fears.
"Aeliyx, you don't have to face this alone," Raedier's voice cut through the darkness like a ray of sunlight, banishing the shadows that threatened to engulf them.
Aeliyx felt a surge of hope well up within him as he looked into Raedier's eyes, his heart filled with gratitude for the unwavering support of his friend. Together, they stood united against the darkness, ready to face whatever trials lay ahead.
And as the darkness receded, Aeliyx knew that no matter how daunting the challenges they faced, as long as they stood together, they could conquer anything that stood in their way. With Raedier by his side, he was ready to face whatever nightmares the future held.
Salems Short StoriesFebruary 14, 2024 12:37 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Part 4 of Nocturnal Phantasmagoria
The tendrils of darkness slowly dissipated, and Aeliyx found himself awakening to the dim light filtering through the curtains of their modest room. His heart still pounded in his chest, the echoes of the nightmare lingering in his mind like a haunting melody.
Blinking away the remnants of sleep, Aeliyx turned to find Raedier already awake, his gaze filled with concern as he watched Aeliyx with furrowed brows.
"What happened in your dreams, Aeliyx?" Raedier's voice was soft, laced with genuine worry.
Aeliyx swallowed hard, his throat dry as he struggled to find the words to convey the horror of his nightmares. Memories of the twisted versions of Raedier and himself haunted him, leaving him trembling in their wake.
"I... I don't know," Aeliyx whispered, his voice barely above a hoarse murmur. "It was all so... distorted. I couldn't make sense of it."
Raedier reached out a hand, gently brushing Aeliyx's cheek with his fingertips. "It's okay, Aeliyx. You don't have to tell me if you're not ready. But know that I'm here for you, no matter what."
Aeliyx nodded, grateful for Raedier's comforting presence. Despite the lingering fear that still gripped his heart, he found solace in the warmth of Raedier's touch.
Together, they rose from the bed, their movements slow and deliberate as they prepared for the day ahead. Aeliyx tried to push the memories of his nightmares to the back of his mind, focusing instead on the simple tasks of getting dressed and ready.
As they made their way downstairs to the small kitchen, Aeliyx couldn't shake the feeling of unease that still lingered within him. The nightmares had left him shaken, his mind a whirlwind of conflicting emotions.
But as Raedier set about preparing breakfast, Aeliyx found himself drawn to the comforting rhythm of their routine. The sound of sizzling bacon and the aroma of freshly brewed coffee filled the air, grounding him in the present moment.
As they sat down to eat, Raedier cast a concerned glance in Aeliyx's direction, his eyes filled with unspoken questions. But Aeliyx simply shook his head, unable to find the words to articulate the nightmares that still haunted him.
Silence settled between them, broken only by the soft clink of utensils against plates as they ate in quiet contemplation. Despite the weight of the unspoken fears that hung between them, Aeliyx found solace in the simple act of sharing a meal with Raedier.

Forums > Socialize > Writer's Nook
  1 ..  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23 .. 24

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us