Wolf Play : Salems Short Stories
Chatbox
 QueenAlderamin
05:11:38 Queen / Jo
How do your wolves escape lol. ItÂ’s nice to see you still around.
 Feiella
05:10:33 Fei the writer
Queen
Not bad. Just wrangling my escaped wolves back to the den
 Feiella
05:09:31 Fei the writer
shark forgot about her dinner time
 QueenAlderamin
05:08:25 Queen / Jo
Feihow you doing
 Feiella
04:58:20 Fei the writer
Bo
Probably. Maybe a day spree when I'm asleep as I'm nocturnal.

I'll try to get them all back to the den
 Boeing
04:56:20 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Fei
Your pack ranks among one of the most encountered on my end, so... are you sure they don't go on a bit of a night spree when you're offline?
 QueenAlderamin
04:56:10 Queen / Jo
Good morning everyone
 Feiella
04:54:37 Fei the writer
I'll try to get all my wolves back to the den
 Feiella
04:53:47 Fei the writer
Bo
I have so many screenshots of packs being horrified or shocked they encountered my escaped wolves lol
 Boeing
04:51:58 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Fei
Your wolves escape far too often for my liking. XD
I'm not sorry for ruining the 500. I had to-
 Feiella
04:50:19 Fei the writer
ah never mind it is 393 wolves.

Bo
I literally went to get dinner then just came back XD My wolves like to escape. Ask Amy!

Also thank you for the paws
 FaithfulOakTree
04:49:25 Ash H:H!!
🙂I did not just get a lucky guess in the wolf game for the 2 in the middle..
 Boeing
04:49:10 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Fei, how do you have -3 den spaces?
 Boeing
04:47:17 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Fei
You did not. That just makes it worse... that's a 300v6
Also, well done on exactly 500 paws! I'm going to be evil and make it 501 >:D
 FaithfulOakTree
04:46:33 Ash H:H!!
Hmmm.. I haven't ecnountered many packs yet since I'm only at 9 right now.. use to be at 7 and 6 on others cuz I couldn't find my way but.. I did in the end I go for the sides then make my way down go the middle then the other side-
 Feiella
04:46:22 Fei the writer
Bo
I was out getting dinner, so I didn't know they escaped.

Besides I may have over 300 wolves?
 Boeing
04:46:02 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Fei
If you call intimidating my Explore team and making them turn around and run away as "checking up"... then yes, they're checking up on me, making sure I'm not using any disallowed abbreviations.
 Feiella
04:45:00 Fei the writer
Bo
ah I see. Maybe they were checking up on you?

I hope they are not stalking others as bad.
 Boeing
04:43:28 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
How are your wolves doing this? Your den is in Forest 18.
 Boeing
04:43:06 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Fei
Yeah. Your entire pack chased me around the Jungle.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : +3
Alligator : -2
Black Panther : +3
    Fall Month: 2   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Socialize > Writer's Nook
  1 ..  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21 .. 24

Salems Short StoriesJanuary 13, 2024 11:42 AM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Chapter Forty-Two
Homecoming Disrupted
As Aeliyx and Raedier approached the entrance to their sanctuary, a subtle unease lingered in the air. The familiar facade of their residence, bathed in the soft glow of lamplight, should have offered solace. Instead, a premonition whispered that the night's tribulations were far from over.
As they stepped through the door, the low hum of the city outside gave way to an unexpected intrusion—a tense silence punctuated by the clinking of utensils. The kitchen, typically a haven of domestic normalcy, now harbored an unexpected presence.
Kemuri stood near the stove, her silhouette outlined against the dim kitchen lights. The aroma of simmering tea leaves mingled with the tension in the air. Raedier's expression hardened, a silent acknowledgment of an intrusion that breached the sanctuary they had sought.
"What the hell are you doing here?" Raedier's voice sliced through the uneasy calm, a mixture of surprise and annoyance.
Kemuri turned, her eyes meeting Raedier's with a gaze unyielding. "I wanted answers, Raedier. You left without explaining anything. So, I decided to take matters into my own hands."
Aeliyx, caught in the crossfire, observed the confrontation with a mix of concern and wariness. The air crackled with the anticipation of unresolved grievances.
Raedier's jaw tightened. "Breaking into our home isn't the way to seek answers. We could have talked elsewhere."
Kemuri crossed her arms, unapologetic. "I needed to ensure you didn't escape again. You owe me an explanation."
The room seemed to shrink as tension mounted. Aeliyx, sensing the volatile atmosphere, stepped forward, his voice a mediator's attempt at peace. "Let's all calm down. There's no need for a fight."
But the embers of unresolved history had already ignited. Voices clashed, accusations hurled like arrows in the confines of the kitchen. Aeliyx, caught in the maelstrom, watched the dynamics of their shared past unfold with a sense of foreboding.
Raedier's frustration boiled over. "You can't just barge in like this, Kemuri. We're not your enemies."
Kemuri, unyielding, retorted, "Maybe not, but you left me behind without a word. Do you know what that feels like?"
Aeliyx, a spectator to the storm, intervened with a plea for reason. "Enough, both of you. Yelling won't solve anything."
But reason faltered in the face of simmering emotions. The kitchen became a battleground, words weapons in a war of unresolved grievances.
Salems Short StoriesJanuary 13, 2024 11:44 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
oooooo, hehe, i love <3
Salems Short StoriesJanuary 17, 2024 08:46 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
You don't get spaces this time.
~
Chapter Forty-Three
Shadows Unleashed
The kitchen, once a haven, transformed into a battleground where shadows danced with the fury of unsettled scores. Raedier and Aeliyx faced Kemuri, the air charged with the anticipation of a confrontation that transcended mere words.
Kemuri, a silhouette against the muted lights, lunged forward, unleashing a flurry of swift strikes. Raedier, agile and seasoned, evaded with calculated precision. Aeliyx, caught between the currents of the fray, moved with a dancer's grace, anticipating the rhythm of the impending clash.
The dance of blades began, an intricate choreography woven in the tapestry of shadows. Raedier's daggers glinted in the dim light, each movement a testament to years of honed skill. Kemuri, relentless, countered with a whip-like precision, her attacks precise and calculated.
Aeliyx, his instincts attuned to the ebb and flow of the skirmish, moved with an uncanny grace. Shadows clung to him, becoming allies in the intricate dance of evasion and retaliation. As the fight intensified, the boundaries between friend and foe blurred in the swirling tempest.
Amidst the clash of steel, rare words punctuated the chaos.
"Why did you leave, Raedier?" Kemuri's voice, a blend of accusation and hurt, echoed through the confined space.
"I had to, Kemuri. You wouldn't understand," Raedier responded, his words laced with a sorrow that transcended the physical battle.
Aeliyx, caught in the crossfire, sought to bridge the widening chasm. "This won't solve anything. There must be another way."
But reason faltered beneath the weight of unresolved grievances. The fight continued, each strike reverberating with the echoes of shared history. The kitchen became a canvas for the shadows to paint their turbulent tale.
Aeliyx, his empathy unyielding, moved to intercept a strike aimed at Raedier. "Stop! There has to be a way to resolve this without violence."
Kemuri, her gaze locked with Raedier's, hesitated for a moment. The pulsating tension lingered, a fragile truce in the midst of the storm.
But the echoes of their past proved too potent. The clash resumed, an unholy symphony of steel and shadows. The kitchen, once a place of solace, bore witness to the complexity of their shared history.
Chapter Forty-Four
Whispers in the Shadows
In the symphony of clashing blades and strained breaths, the kitchen became an arena where shadows weaved tales of tumultuous history. Raedier and Kemuri, locked in combat, each strike seemed to echo with the resonance of unspoken words.
"Why did you leave me?" Kemuri's voice cut through the air, a haunting refrain amidst the dance of steel.
Raedier, evading with fluid grace, replied with a tinge of regret, "I had to protect you, Kemuri. The path we walked was too dangerous."
The atmosphere, already thick with tension, grew denser as the trio navigated the tumult of emotions through their physical struggle. Aeliyx, caught between friend and acquaintance, sought a way to quell the storm.
"Enough! We can't keep going like this!" Aeliyx pleaded, his voice a desperate melody in the cacophony of conflict.
Kemuri, her eyes aflame with determination, countered, "Raedier owes me an explanation. I won't back down until I get it."
As the clash of blades intensified, the kitchen bore the marks of their struggle—a shattered vase, flickering candlelight casting elongated shadows, and the scent of spilled tea leaves. Each moment etched a vivid tableau of the tumult within.
Raedier, his movements fueled by the ghosts of decisions past, couldn't escape the echoes of his own sorrow. "Kemuri, I never wanted to hurt you. Leaving was the only way to keep you safe."
The confession lingered in the air, a moment of vulnerability amid the chaos. Yet, Kemuri remained unyielding, her resolve unshaken by the weight of Raedier's remorse.
Amidst the shadows, the trio continued their dance—a dance that blurred the boundaries between kinship and conflict. Aeliyx, sensing the emotional undercurrents, attempted to intercede.
"Can't we find a compromise? There must be another way for you to understand each other," Aeliyx implored, his words echoing through the turmoil.
Chapter Forty-Five
Cotton Candy Clouds
As Aeliyx's plea hung in the air, a tentative calm descended upon the kitchen, like cotton candy clouds after a tempest. The trio, still caught in the emotional aftermath of their clash, stood amidst the remnants of conflict.
Kemuri, her gaze locked with Raedier's, hesitated, a silent acknowledgment of the weight behind his words. The flickering candlelight painted shadows on her face, softening the edges of her hardened resolve.
Raedier, grappling with the ghosts of decisions past, felt the weight of unspoken words settle upon his shoulders. In a moment of misplaced frustration, he turned abruptly, knocking over a small decorative vase on the kitchen counter.
The shattering sound echoed through the room, a stark reminder of the fragility of their shared history. Kemuri's eyes narrowed, anger reigniting like embers stirred by an errant wind.
"You always do this!" she exclaimed, her voice a mixture of exasperation and lingering hurt.
Aeliyx, sensing the potential descent back into chaos, stepped forward. "Let's not go back to fighting. Raedier, explain. Kemuri, listen."
The air hung heavy with anticipation as Raedier, turning back to face Kemuri, began to speak. "I...I knock things over when I'm overwhelmed. It's a flaw, a reflex from the past."
Kemuri's anger flickered, giving way to a guarded curiosity. "Why? Why did you leave without explaining anything?"
Raedier, his gaze steady, recounted the painful truth. "Our life was dangerous. I lost my brother to this world, and I couldn't bear the thought of losing you too. Leaving was my misguided attempt to keep you safe."
The vulnerability in his words pierced through the lingering tension. Aeliyx, understanding the complexity of Raedier's choice, interjected, "Sometimes, we make decisions with the best intentions, even if they hurt others."
Kemuri, absorbing the revelation, seemed to soften. "You could have told me."
Raedier nodded, a weight lifted from his shoulders. "I should have, and I regret not doing so. I want you to understand that I never wanted to hurt you."
Salems Short StoriesJanuary 24, 2024 01:47 AM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
And now that you have more words to slurp, I will go eat lasagna now.
~
Chapter Forty-Six
Whiskers in the Meadow
The kitchen, once resonating with the echoes of unresolved history, settled into an uneasy quiet. Raedier's admission hung in the air, a fragile peace amid the fractured remnants of their tumultuous encounter.
Kemuri, her gaze a mix of contemplation and lingering resentment, broke the silence. "I need time to process this. I'll be back."
With those words, she turned and left the kitchen, leaving Raedier and Aeliyx in the wake of their shared past. As the door closed behind her, Raedier felt a twinge of melancholy—a realization that some wounds took more than words to heal.
Aeliyx, sensing Raedier's mixed emotions, spoke softly. "Give her time. Healing is a process, and understanding takes time."
Raedier nodded, grateful for Aeliyx's comforting presence. "I know. I just hope she can find peace."
As they navigated the aftermath of the emotional storm, a soft meow echoed through the kitchen. Startled, Raedier turned to see a small black cat with curious green eyes, sitting on the windowsill.
Aeliyx chuckled, his eyes glinting mischievously. "Looks like someone decided to join the party. Meet Whiskers."
Raedier, finding solace in the feline's company, crouched down and extended a hand. Whiskers, seemingly unafraid, nuzzled against Raedier's fingers.
"Well, Whiskers, looks like it's just us now," Raedier mused, a faint smile playing on his lips.
Aeliyx, always attuned to the subtle nuances of emotions, joined in the lighthearted atmosphere. "Maybe Whiskers will bring some feline wisdom to the situation."
The trio—Raedier, Aeliyx, and their newfound feline companion—settled into an uneasy tranquility. The kitchen, once a battleground, now became a haven, guarded by the watchful eyes of a cat named Whiskers.
Salems Short StoriesJanuary 24, 2024 01:49 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
The fact my boy always finds a pet- hehehe
Salems Short StoriesFebruary 2, 2024 03:47 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
I wanted to write with the made up languages so.. >.>
Yes, there is swearing
I'll put translations:
Rou'grel: hello, hey, hi, etc
Shel'groth: goodbye, farewell, etc
Zinthar alvath: Damn/cursed human
Grelsh farik zinthar: filthy human(Piece of shit human)
Shesil brael'rauk: Damn it!Curse it!
Kroth'sil krav'gath: Bloody hell/damn it
~
Wings of Redemption
In the ancient halls of Soralia High, where the clash of celestial and demonic powers echoed through the corridors, Elysium Sowa and Akuma Ikari found themselves locked in a fierce confrontation. The air crackled with tension as the two imposing figures faced off, their wings unfurled in a display of power and defiance.
Elysium, towering over his opponent with his giant snowy owl wings, exuded an aura of otherworldly majesty. His eyes, a piercing ice-blue, bore into Akuma with an intensity that sent shivers down the demon's spine. Despite his imposing stature, Elysium's voice was rough and gravelly as he spoke in the guttural sounds of Kloulsiya.
"Rou'grel, Akuma Ikari. You dare to challenge me?" Elysium's voice reverberated through the classroom, commanding attention.
Akuma, his wings pulsating with vibrant shades of deep red, met Elysium's gaze with a mixture of defiance and determination. "Shel'groth, Elysium Sowa. I will not stand idly by while you corrupt the minds of our students with your sinister teachings."
The two adversaries circled each other, their movements fluid and graceful despite the underlying tension. In the midst of their verbal sparring, a clash of words and ideologies, the students of Soralia High watched with bated breath, knowing that the outcome of this confrontation would shape the destiny of their school.
As the battle of words escalated, Elysium and Akuma unleashed their linguistic prowess, weaving intricate webs of Kloulsiya that danced through the air like ethereal threads. Each syllable carried the weight of centuries-old grudges and familial strife, as they delved into the depths of their shared history.
"Zinthar alvath!" Akuma's voice thundered through the classroom, his words dripping with contempt. "You may have the appearance of an angel, but your heart is tainted by darkness."
Elysium's wings quivered with restrained fury as he responded in kind, his voice a low growl that sent chills down the spines of those who listened. "Grelsh farik zinthar! Do not presume to judge me, demon. You know nothing of the sacrifices I have made for our kind."
The clash of words escalated into a physical confrontation as Elysium and Akuma unleashed their powers, their wings shimmering with celestial and demonic energy. Arcane symbols danced in the air around them as they summoned their respective strengths, each determined to emerge victorious in this battle of wills.
With a mighty roar, Elysium lunged forward, his giant snowy owl wings propelling him towards Akuma with unmatched speed and agility. Akuma met his charge head-on, Misery, Sword of the Caged Mind, gleaming in his hand as he prepared to defend himself against his formidable opponent.
The sound of clashing metal filled the air as Elysium and Akuma engaged in a fierce duel, their swords meeting with a resounding clang that echoed through the classroom. With each strike and parry, they danced a deadly dance of blades and shadows, their movements a testament to their skill and determination.
Despite his imposing stature, Elysium moved with surprising agility, his giant snowy owl wings guiding his movements with an otherworldly grace. Akuma matched him blow for blow, his wings pulsating with dark energy as he unleashed his full power in a bid to overcome his opponent.
As the battle raged on, the students of Soralia High watched in awe and fear, knowing that they bore witness to a clash of titans that would shape the future of their school. With each strike and counterstrike, Elysium and Akuma fought with unmatched ferocity, their wings unfurled in a display of power and defiance that shook the very foundations of their world.
In the end, it was not the clash of swords or the flare of arcane energies that determined the outcome of this epic confrontation. It was the clash of ideologies, the clash of words and wills, that ultimately decided the fate of Elysium Sowa and Akuma Ikari.
As the dust settled and the echoes of their battle faded into silence, Elysium and Akuma stood facing each other once more, their swords lowered and their wings folded against their backs. In that moment of quietude, a silent understanding passed between them, a recognition of the complexity of their shared history and the bonds that united them despite their differences.
"Shesil brael'rauk," Elysium muttered under his breath, a grudging acknowledgment of Akuma's resilience and determination.
"Kroth'sil krav'gath," Akuma replied with a nod, a begrudging respect for Elysium's unwavering commitment to his beliefs.
With a final glance, Elysium and Akuma turned away from each other, their wings folding against their backs as they prepared to face the challenges that lay ahead.
Salems Short StoriesFebruary 2, 2024 04:56 PM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
Ooooo <3 I love ittt!!! Another great work shayshay <3
Salems Short StoriesFebruary 5, 2024 01:39 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
A whole two days and I didn't get my leg chewed off for not writing??
~
Bar Part 1
The neon lights of the bar flickered invitingly as Aeliyx and Raedier stepped inside, the sounds of laughter and clinking glasses filling the air. Raedier's eyes sparkled with anticipation, while Aeliyx wore a mischievous grin, already envisioning the evening's escapades.
"Let's grab a table near the stage," Aeliyx suggested, leading the way through the bustling crowd.
Raedier nodded in agreement, his gaze wandering appreciatively over the diverse array of patrons. "Good idea. We'll have the best view for the show."
They settled into a booth by the stage, the lively ambiance washing over them like a warm embrace. A waiter approached with a welcoming smile, ready to take their order.
"We'll start with a large pepperoni pizza, extra cheese," Aeliyx declared, glancing at Raedier for confirmation.
"Sounds perfect," Raedier agreed, his stomach growling in anticipation.
"And for drinks?" the waiter inquired, pen poised over his notepad.
Aeliyx grinned mischievously. "Bring us a round of your finest cocktails, and keep them coming."
Raedier chuckled, shaking his head. "Make that two rounds, actually."
The waiter raised an eyebrow, but obliged with a knowing smile. "Got it. I'll be back shortly with your drinks and pizza."
As they waited, Aeliyx leaned back in his seat, surveying the scene with a contented sigh. "Isn't this place great? It's got such a vibrant energy."
Raedier nodded, his gaze lingering on the stage where performers were setting up. "Definitely. And I have a feeling tonight is going to be unforgettable."
Their conversation was momentarily interrupted by the arrival of their drinks—a colorful assortment of cocktails that promised an evening of indulgence.
"Cheers to a night of fun and good company," Aeliyx declared, raising his glass.
"Cheers," Raedier echoed, clinking his glass against Aeliyx's before taking a long sip.
Salems Short StoriesFebruary 5, 2024 01:40 PM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
i was about to
Salems Short StoriesFebruary 6, 2024 08:56 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Words have arrived <3
Don't tear my leg off-
~
Cheesy Charm
Raedier leaned against the countertop, a mischievous glint in his eye as he surveyed Aeliyx, who was busy organizing his collection of vintage records.
"Hey Aeliyx," Raedier began, a sly grin playing on his lips. "Are you a magician? Because whenever I look at you, everyone else disappears."
Aeliyx chuckled, shaking his head in amusement. "Nice try, but I'm still right here."
Undeterred, Raedier pressed on. "Okay, how about this one: Do you have a map? Because I just keep getting lost in your eyes."
Aeliyx rolled his eyes playfully. "Smooth, but no map needed. I know exactly where you are."
Raedier laughed, enjoying the banter as he searched for another cheesy line. "Alright, how about this: If you were a vegetable, you'd be a cute-cumber."
Aeliyx burst into laughter, unable to contain his amusement. "Wow, that one's a real winner."
Emboldened by Aeliyx's laughter, Raedier continued his onslaught of cheesy pick-up lines. "Are you made of copper and tellurium? Because you're Cu-Te."
Aeliyx couldn't help but grin at the sheer ridiculousness of the line. "That's...creative, I'll give you that."
As Raedier racked his brain for another cheesy gem, Aeliyx leaned in closer, a playful glint in his eye. "You know, Raedier, you don't need all these cheesy pick-up lines to charm me."
Raedier blinked in surprise, his cheeks flushing slightly. "Oh, really? Then what do I need?"
Aeliyx smirked, closing the distance between them. "Just be yourself."
Before Raedier could respond, Aeliyx pressed a soft kiss to his lips, sending a surge of warmth coursing through Raedier's veins. As they pulled away, Raedier couldn't help but grin, realizing that sometimes, the cheesiest lines led to the sweetest moments.
And so, amidst laughter and cheesy charm, Raedier and Aeliyx shared a kiss that spoke volumes, proving that sometimes, the best way to win someone's heart was simply by being true to oneself.

Forums > Socialize > Writer's Nook
  1 ..  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21 .. 24

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us