12:56:13 Frozen - Mist
You know I'll just end up getting a bunch more. :D
 Embershed
12:55:35 The Minor Nuisance
Boe,
yep, wolfplay's only one!
 Boeing
12:55:28 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Well - rip all the other wolves then :')
 Embershed
12:55:10 The Minor Nuisance
Happy birthday, Queen of the Fishes!
 Carpe Noctem
12:54:32 Queen of the Fishes
Thank you. ^^
 Frozen Mist
12:54:28 Frozen - Mist
I may have made a bunch of bones...
 Boeing
12:54:11 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Happy birthday Noctem! :D
 Boeing
12:53:50 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Lord Dove exiled a lot of wolves it seems.
 Carpe Noctem
12:52:39 Queen of the Fishes
Yay! I'm 22 now!
 Frozen Mist
12:52:07 Frozen - Mist
Dove,
I may have been... :D
 Raskith
12:51:42 
-headdesk- For whatever reason, I thought I had through tonight to finish. I missed out on spending any of my voodoo dolls. ;-;
 Boeing
12:51:19 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
okay I just checked back at your den again Dove
Since when - how - 33 den spaces... I tohught you were reaching your den max when I last checked-
 Boeing
12:50:13 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Ember
Rosewood chim. O.o
 Frozen Mist
12:50:00 Frozen - Mist
Boing,
I may have done a laarge cull. :D

I am waiting for the stud to come back up so I can pair him with San. ^.^
 Boeing
12:49:23 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Gah* I'm going to casually ignore the mess your den becomes every time the folders magically disappear...
I can't find any breeding you've done in the last 24 hours tho, looking at all your pregnant females...
 Embershed
12:49:14 The Minor Nuisance
-WP Click-

good wolf, y'all?
 Frozen Mist
12:48:04 Frozen - Mist
Boing,
Uhhh... In the garbage? :D
 Boeing
12:47:46 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Where did all your folders go again -_-
 Frozen Mist
12:45:34 Frozen - Mist
Boing,
Until you figure out who the mush is being spent on. XD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Vicuna Wolf : -2
Spotted Hyena : +3
Red Fox : +2
    Spring Month: 1   Night  Weather:  Fog  Moon: 
 Battle  Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Socialize > Writer's Nook

Nebula FadingMay 19, 2024 04:24 PM

Wolf Kingdoms

Lightbringer

Give Award

Prologue

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The stars and the sky, they dance across our glazened eyes, they weave and twirl as if they still have innocence. They look down upon us, judging if we're good enough to become a constellation like them, they judge and judge but none of us made it into the Nebula Space.
That is until an unlikely wolf was wondering around a lonely forest, the night makes it a beautiful time to see the mysterious ways of how nocturnal sleep and the un-turnal awaken at the sight of night appearing.
The wolf was wandering around all lost and confused, he couldn't tell if he was going straight, right, left, or coming back from making a wrong turn. He was a confused wolf, he never knew how the forest was at night. He only knew it at daytime.
The wolf tried his best to acknowledge where he was going, sometimes he'd go around a tree in circles out of fear and anxiety. But the forest was just too big and vast for this big boy.
The wolf looked up at the sky, the stars moving and dancing like they were weaving silky ribbons or clothing for only the oldest and most wisest of all animals or even wolves.
The night was always just so beautiful to see, "the wonders of the universe" as the elders used to say. The wolf took a deep breath, calming down once he saw the stars do their things, like moving and dancing like no one else was watching them.
The wolf then continued to walk, now he was looking at the forest at night in his perspective of how the night critters would use the night to their advantage, here was the most bravest wolf out of anyone here. Always such a wonder really.
The wolf was walking around, using the sky as his advantage point to get to home, his home and his pack was waiting for him. He had to bring this dead buck for his pack to eat, he couldn't disappoint them.
When the wolf stepped on a twig, the crickets and wind and noises all stopped so suddenly, he looked up at the sky in a hurry but no stars were dancing. There were no stars in the sky, it was all pitch black from here on out.
The wolf hurried on all four of his legs, running as fast as he could to get to home, he had to get to home, he had to feed his pack, he couldn't be a terrible alpha to them.
As the wolf neared his home, nearing as close as he could, he was huffing and puffing hot air into the cold air. He was there, he was already home, so fast? He didn't think anymore as he only thought of bringing his mate food.
He had just became an alpha as soon as his mate had puppies, he couldn't stand leaving them for so long while his mate nursed, he just.. loved them so very dearly, and he was the only one to be depended upon until he could teach his pups how to survive like a real wolf.
The wolf poked his nose through the brush, sniffing the cold air, the raspberries laying on the ground, and.. iron? The wolf's eyes widened, before he lunged through the thicket of the brush that hides his home.
The wolf dropped his meal for his mate, his legs began shivering, salty tears began to develope, he couldn't move. All he did was howl, howl for loss, howling for being too late, all he could was howl.. and that was all.
"Check out the original Nebula Fading on my blog! It's on my profile btw, so go read there because its where I actually post the real book and other books there. It also helps me stay inspired to create more books!!"
- Author/Wolf Kingdoms

Edited at June 1, 2024 08:44 PM by Wolf Kingdoms
Nebula FadingJune 1, 2024 09:27 PM

Wolf Kingdoms

Lightbringer

Give Award

Chapter One

The wolf was crying as he nuzzled his mate, the poor she-wolf didn't last long like he had hoped her to. At least he can watch as she dances across the sky, her golden silky coat making her stand out from the others before her and upon her.
The wolf curled up next to his mate, whom thy was no longer awake to see another sunny day, and the wolf sighed as he gently rests his head upon her back. A nursery rhyme that didn't last longer than a mere second to him.
"I'll see you soon.." The male wolf thought, his ocean blue eyes staring up at the sky before he gently rested them by closing his eye lids. He'll be sad if he lives any longer than ten years old by now.
In the morning hours of dawn, the male wolf was moving the last one into the dirt hole, what he was burying only resulted in a paw disappearing into the thicket of the void's clutches. Never to be seen again.
He was about to get up and walk away back to his den all alone, when a rustle stood him stirring from his roost, he looked in the direction before he carefully stalked over to the bush that made said rustle of noise. Growling as aggressively as his age could carry him.
As he stood over the bush in an aggressive stance, he poked his head into it and he found a cute little puppy only a few days old. He stopped being so terrifying and picked the pup up gently in his maw, carrying the little one back to his den.
"If I couldn't have a pack again, I'll just make an adopted pack right away with my new son then.. he'll bring my legacy to life.." The male wolf thought, he smiled gently as the little pup didn't do much howling for a tiny little thing.
The male wolf sighed before chuckling, he nuzzled the little one into his arms, careful to not be too rough with the little one. This is his son, his new heir for his pack, he'll have a family again. This time he doesn't have to wait at all.
His adorable little son, his only son, he'll train to be the biggest baddest wolf among these forests that ever dared to question his reign. At least in tea parties or so, he just absolutely adores bunnies and birds of all kinds!!
When morning came in with the dew drops dripping onto his pink nose, the male wolf stood awake now, he gently grabbed his son and patiently towed him off to go with him to find a cow that he's friends with. He would never hurt this cow, as she was a dearest friend to him after all.
The little pup didn't do much yowling, just laying low and being quiet like a good pupper would if older. The male wolf thought that his adopted son was a little too smart for his knowing behalf, but he didn't mind if his son was smart, he could just learn more and more the much he grew up to be..
The cow was chowing down on grass near a lake, the wolf had his son sleeping on his back for protection from the water snakes of the deep. The wolf was trying to convince his friend to let him have his adopted son suckle from her.
But she refused, until the male wolf shouted that she was like a son to her considering their age differences, she was only a month and a year older than him but he adored her as his dearest best friend and mother.
The cow finally admitted to let the pup suckle from her, the male wolf was wide with surprise as his tail was wagging away happily. He walked underneath the cow, the little pupper was guided to the milk and the tiny baby begun nursing right away.
"You know, that little one looks like an heir from a pack that was here not too long ago before you arrived." The cow began talking, her voice knowing but not that old compared to the male wolf, he was curious of his friend's words. So he inquired her to speak more.
"Well, I only say this because that's the son of the Northerner Pack, you know.. the highly maintained pack?" The cow looked at the male wolf, he knew instantly who the Northerner Pack was, aggressive flea-beings he always called them behind their backs when they were never around.
"Only go for the strongest when they are most weak to you, that way, you have an advantage over your rivals. Like you did in the past, and when we were younger, much younger than today." The cow nudged the male wolf, he smiled gently at her playful antics towards him.
The cow went back to her grazing when the little pupper was done suckling for the hour, the male wolf would need her when the puppy needed to nurse. He couldn't provide both grass and milk, he just had to ask his friend to move in with him.
"Hey, do you want to leave this old lake for my den, old friend?" The male wolf asked the cow, she looked at him in surprise but nuzzled his cheek. He took that as a sign she would follow him home, moose are pretty bulky and strong animals. He needed her protection as well.
The wolf, the moose, and the wolf's son, that was napping in his maw, begun walking back to the wolf's home. His home. He'll need his friend's protection and milk for his son and their life out in the forest.
The wolf was finishing up on his meal he had caught for his mate yesterday night, unfortunately he could only eat it for various reasons as his son was too young yet and his old friend IS a herbivore after all.
But the cow didn't mind if her friend ate near her, she was only there to be a protector, a nurse, and a supportive friend to the dear lost wolf before her. She knew too many wolves that had gotten lost when their mates passed away, she knew that he was coping through by her presence of being motherly.
The little pup was nursing again, he needed to nurse and the cow was there to happily provide for him, the wolf was sleeping next to the cow's other side. She was being protected by her friend and she was protecting her best frenemy and his son for both their sakes.
It was a life full of survival, at least she had survived this long with a wolf younger than her and his puppy nursing. But how long would they last? The cow would be growing older and there would be no one left if she was gone from his side, but the wolf and the cow didn't dwell on death any longer..
They only had each other, before time runs out for both of them.. all of them do.. everything does have a time before meeting him.. though it'll be awhile before that ever happens, it could very well happen if done right or wrong. This is why morals have to be so high for everything nowadays..
It's all about the survival of the fittest, and the Nebula Fading itself. There was a certain time for everything, but nothing can be beat death upon us all. Except for a few minor things here and there.. still, the wolf, the cow and the little puppy had each other to only count on in their lives now..
"Check out the original Nebula Fading on my blog! It's on my profile btw, so go read there because its where I actually post the real book and other books there. It also helps me stay inspired to create more books!!"
- Author/Wolf Kingdoms

Edited at June 1, 2024 09:29 PM by Wolf Kingdoms

Forums > Socialize > Writer's Nook

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us