Night
Yeti?
 Nymeria
11:32:05 Luna/Phantom
Night
They remind me of a Snow Leopard a bit.
 Night Shade
11:30:27 Graves | Chaos
I didn't realize I had a token and had the urge to go to the wolf party. Ended up with this boy. Name suggestions?

-WP Click-
 technoblade
11:27:37 Lil Techy | Techno
-Click-

11/16 werms sketched weee
11:27:17 Asmodeus (he/they)
hi chat
 Blood lust tide
11:27:13 BewareWhoYouTrust
Your wolves played: blood splattered watches the pups practice wrestling.
 Blood lust tide
11:26:59 BewareWhoYouTrust
Rave
😅
 Ravensrun
11:25:23 Goblin Queen|Rave
My wolves are dumb
-Click-
 CloudGazer
11:23:56 
im so broke now but its been strange without it
 Rhaenyra🐲
11:23:07 Phantom
CLoud
Congrats
 Blood lust tide
11:22:54 BewareWhoYouTrust
Raven
We should buy it together xD
 CloudGazer
11:22:34 
finally have my premium account back i missed my lovly banner
 Ravensrun
11:22:26 Goblin Queen|Rave
I get payed the day after it drops hehe
 Blood lust tide
11:22:08 BewareWhoYouTrust
Rave
You got blood on my paws one still working on

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : -4
Cougar : +4
Water Moccasin : +3
    Spring Month: 2   Night  Weather:  Light Rain  Moon: 
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Socialize > Writer's Nook

Ace | Scene SnippetsMarch 11, 2024 01:52 PM

Acerbus.

Neutral

Give Award

Hello!

Welcome to my snippets - I have an idea, I promise, but usually I get motivation while I'm listening to music and write scenes based off of the song in question.

-

I'll post the general vibe here in a second

Ace | Scene SnippetsMarch 11, 2024 01:53 PM

Acerbus.

Neutral

Give Award

From the perspective of [unnamed]

Her eyes lifted from the ground, a silvery sheen threatening to break free as she refused to meet his gaze.

“Astra.” His voice did not waver, did not falter even as the desperation cut through the air. Astra flinched away from him, lashes fluttering furiously to dissuade the tears from blinding her. “Astra, it’s over.”
A minute shake of her head was the only indication she heard him, and his heart began to thrash against his ribs as her unfocused eyes remained fixated on a distant point. He crossed his arms to hide the tremors that shook his fingers as her own gently caressed the hollow of her throat, tear stains clearing the dirt from her skin. Slowly, she met his eyes. Her emotional turmoil was evident in the way her eyes flickered, but something in her gaze made him take a step back.

Wrath, dominating every feeling of anguish and pain, every happy memory, every fleeting shred of hope.

She did not step towards him, did not even tremble as her teeth bared into a silent snarl that sent his heart plummeting. She inhaled, eyes closing as she released the breath with a pained sigh. Slowly, she reached over her shoulder, hand grasping the hilt of her sword. Her eyes met his again, and briefly he wondered if they were glowing.

“Astra,” he pleaded, voice finally cracking as he took another step back. “Whatever you’re thinking, stop. Let’s just take a breath and have a conversation. I am your friend.”

A barking laugh caused his hair to stand on end as her snarl grew, expression twisting to something primal, predatory, and whatever she said was drowned out by the thunder of heavy wings fast approaching.

His knees gave out and he found himself on the ground, a soft whimper escaping his throat as the dragon landed behind her, tail thrashing in the growing wind. The growled warning from the beast shook his bones, and as she drew her sword, the air behind her was lit with unseen embers from deep within the dragon’s maw.

“You killed her.” A choked sob broke free, and she took two heaving breaths before trying again. “You killed her. I trusted you and you killed her. She was everything to me. I believed you – I believed you when you promised to keep her safe, but now you’ve taken everything from me.”

Forums > Socialize > Writer's Nook

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us