Wolf Play : Vox's Inconsistent Stories
Chatbox
 Embershed
12:19:25 The Minor Nuisance
nop I was right, I have the only rosewood chim in the game...
 Salem
12:18:12 
Elephants killed both my DG teams :')
Barely got their health down, very sad. Elephants suck
 Embershed
12:17:35 The Minor Nuisance
wait a sec I don't think i put it in right... ima double check
 Embershed
12:16:56 The Minor Nuisance
I just realised I have the only rosewood chim in the game... is that good?
 Night Shade
12:15:01 Graves | Chaos
Probably sleep, but it's entirely up to you.
 Jack-A-Boo
12:14:16 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
should I sleep or keep exploring?
 Vennenum
12:13:24 Venn/Venne
SilverMountain - Keep Sales in Sales. That's what it's there for. Thanks.
 Continental Wolves
12:12:11 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Boo
I gotta stock up on the pit bull decor & firefly dye
 Jack-A-Boo
12:10:37 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
so far I already love this event the explore NPCs look so cute
 Salem
12:10:26 
Graves
Same here
 Boo
12:10:13 Chrissy
ooh, lots of dyes! i'm excited.
 Night Shade
12:09:52 Graves | Chaos
Is it just me or does the Firefly dye not have a price like everything else?

Firefly Dye
Update Base Coat
Price: Dog Bones
 SixBears
12:09:09 evebot
The new dye and the Vineyard background go together so nicely.
 Lazy Kingdom
12:09:04 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
Eve
Ok thank you for clarifying ^^

I just did not see it on the news so I was unsure :,)
 Embershed
12:08:34 The Minor Nuisance
Chat, Should I go open geode?
 Night Shade
12:08:29 Graves | Chaos
I randomly completed a WolfPlay quest and got so confused
 SixBears
12:08:03 evebot
It's new. :D
 Lazy Kingdom
12:07:26 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
Is the vineyard background new or is that from last year and I am completely blind?
 Lazy Kingdom
12:05:16 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
now I want a lot of it and I am already lazy enough when it comes to exploring xD
 Lazy Kingdom
12:04:57 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
I regret looking at the new decor and gear t-t

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : -5
Mamba : -3
Coyote : 0
    Spring Month: 1   Day  Weather:  Fog
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Socialize > Writer's Nook
  1  2

Vox's Inconsistent StoriesOctober 7, 2023 10:19 AM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
100% edited it right after posting it lmaoo
Vox's Inconsistent StoriesOctober 7, 2023 10:21 AM

Ámor

Lightbringer

Give Award
xD
Vox's Inconsistent StoriesOctober 9, 2023 05:04 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Love Remi x Leon
Vox's Inconsistent StoriesOctober 11, 2023 02:09 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Minor edits made to Butterflies as well as a fancy new art piece to go with the scene!

Many thanks to ET for the fantastic and amazing art piece! I absolutely dig ordering art based off of writing, so you best bet I'll have more stories here that'll get art!
Vox's Inconsistent StoriesOctober 11, 2023 02:16 PM

Ámor

Lightbringer

Give Award
Totally not stalking this just waiting for you to post :)
Vox's Inconsistent StoriesJune 14, 2024 02:27 AM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Star.

"My mom used to tell me to look to the stars whenever we lost someone. She believed that whenever you looked at the night sky, that the brightest star up there was them looking down on us. I hope it's true, or else I'm here for no reason."

Jethro was laying on his back in damp grass, his orange eyes staring up into the clear night sky, focusing on the brightest star he could find. His cheeks were flush, his eyes were full of water- tears on the brink of rolling down his porcelain skin. He wore sweatpants and shoes. His shirt tossed aside. One of his hands rested above his head as the other absentmindedly traced the blue ink on his skin. He laughed bitterly, biting down on his tongue as he blinked the tears away.

"I miss you… more than you could know. You had big plans for your life. You were going to make a difference in this fucked up place. Instead I'm here and I have nothing to give. Why couldn't you just save yourself? Did you have to lay down your life for me like that?"

He paused, drawing in a deep breath as he tried to keep himself composed. His heart heavily thudded in his chest, each pulse was loud, drowning out the sound of the crickets chirping all around him. His eyes were full of tears again, and this time he did nothing to stop them from rolling down his face. A heart-wrenching, guttural, sob slipped passed his sealed lips.

"Dammit. How could you? You could have easily moved on, found a new partner to start a family with. Why did you have to do it?"

Jethro was mad at himself. He hadn't even proposed to her and she still risked her life for his. She lost her life to save his. He never wanted his life to come before hers, and somehow it did. It wasn't right. It wasn't fair. He drew in quick and shallow breaths, panic settling into the marrow of his bones and threatening to undo his composure like a cat unraveling a ball of yarn. He wasn't even sure if he wanted to stop what was coming. Hell, he wasn't sure if he could even stop it at this point. The guilt, shame, fear, anger, and sadness weighed heavy on him like an anvil was set on his chest, pinning him to the ground. His face felt numb, small pinpricks dancing on his cheeks. The feeling akin to a limb being restricted of blood flow or as he would call it, TV static.

"Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you! It should've been me!"

He yelled, voice hoarse and laced with hurt as his walls came crashing down all at once. Waves of emotions pulled him under, drowning him as tears freely streamed down his face. He was breathing frantically, his hands shaking and body tembling as he began to sob, muttering curses inbetween each breath. His gaze remain fixated on the night sky, never straying from the bright star. If she was up there, did she see him? Was she even looking down on him? What would she think? What would she say? Jethro knew she'd be mad that he had even suggested that he should've died instead. He knew that she'd also want to comfort him, she was always caring like that. Right now he wanted nothing more than to lay by her side, holding her in a warm embrace as he drew in scent. Something about the way she smelled comforted him, he'd never forget the perfume she wore.

"I'm sorry that I couldn't save you."

Jethro's voice was barely louder than a whisper.

"Thank you for being part of my life. I only wish that I could've stolen one last hug. I'll try to move on, for you. Just… please don't forget me, yeah? I know you aren't here anymore, I'm not sure how memories work after death… but please don't forget how much I loved you. Please don't forget me."

He laid in the grass, staring up at the starry sky until slumber claimed him.

(Featuring: Jethro)

Edited at June 14, 2024 02:28 AM by Voxtexy

Forums > Socialize > Writer's Nook
  1  2

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us