Wolf Play : Journey to Save Sierra Mountain
Chatbox
 Boeing
02:05:53 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Amy
I didn't peg you for a Wolf Party fan. But that's 20k mush spent in the party - actually nevermind. I take it back - in the grand scheme of things it isn't thaaaat much. Still, that's a lot of wolves you've cycled through the Wolf Party. XD
 Amygdala
02:04:04 Amy
Plane
What can i say i am addicted to it XD
 star shrine
02:02:20 star
good night chat or day or whatever time it is lol byeee
 Boeing
02:01:43 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Amy
That's still 171 rounds of Wolf Party. O.o
 Amygdala
02:01:00 Amy
Plane
Nah...half of that is uselles pups XD
 Boeing
02:00:18 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Damn.
Wait, does that mean you've done over 343 rounds of Wolf Party?
 Amygdala
01:58:51 Amy
Dove probably...i spend mine a lot on bronze figurines...at the moment i have 343
 Boeing
01:58:08 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Ooh yum, the bone pile.
Who has more bones do you think - you or Dove?
 Feiella
01:57:50 Fei the writer
My wolves found a hedgehog >:D
 Amygdala
01:56:50 Amy
Plane
Nah...bone pile is just getting bigger XD
I might do an auction if i will have enough den space but i have pups on the way
 Gwyllgi
01:56:32 Gyps
65R Winter gets lectured by the Secretary Bird.

Mood: Sheepish

xD
 Boeing
01:56:23 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Fei
No. >:D Certainly not because I need to wake up ridiculously early every single day this week, but sleep deprivation is always a good idea if you need more time
 Boeing
01:55:39 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Amy
You could honestly make some serious cash money by selling all the wolf party wolves you get for something below the price of the Wolf Party I'd think
 Feiella
01:54:47 Fei the writer
Bo
you might want to get some sleep
 Boeing
01:53:47 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Fei
I'm trying to not abbreviate a single word. It's proving... slightly more difficult than expected.
Maybe because it's almost 7pm and I've been up since 4am. Still.
 Amygdala
01:53:45 Amy
Plane
I will be back in an hour with 9000 mush...then no one can stop my wolf party addiction XD
 Feiella
01:52:52 Fei the writer
Bo
Mush is allowed
 technoblade
01:51:35 Lil Techy | Techno
Mushrooms: 5,129
Apples: 74

weee
 Boeing
01:51:17 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Amy
The self-doubt is creeping in. I can't say a single thing anymore without checking if I've somehow accidentally abbreviated it. Aaaaaargh.
 Transcendence
01:51:09 free palestine
Mush is allowed because its ingame jargon

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Vicuna Wolf : +3
Wolverine : +1
Polar Bear : -4
    Spring Month: 3   Day  Weather:  Sunny
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

Journey to Save Sierra MountainJuly 20, 2021 02:06 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Hello and welcome! If wolves and fantasy intrigue you, then I would advise that you join this RP! So, without further ado, here are the requirements:
- Each person must submit at least two characters. Not in all cases will both characters be accepted. The following are required for each character:
Name
Description (including any realistic accesories or unusual markings)
Personality
History
Weaknesses and Strengths
Likes and Dislikes
(Additional information such as Sexuality, Mate, Pups, or any other information that you would like to include is optional)
- No Mary/ Gary Sues or God Modding. This RP may be fantasy, but none of the characters are able to possess an unnatural or superior power to the other characters unless you ask me ahead of time. Depending on the power you wish for your character to have, I may not always accept your requests.
- About the pelt/ coat colors: If you can create the pelt on WolfPlay, then I will allow you to have your character's pelt be unnatural colors. You must first prove it to me before hand.
- You cannot place your characters here until I approve of them.
- Eve's rules trump all.
- I control the seasons, times of day and weather, so please refrain from attempting to control them.
Ranks:
Chiefs- leading mates of the pack.
Commanders- second in command if Chiefs were to grow ill or pass away, but always in charge of all Warriors.
Healers- in charge of healing and keeping all members of the pack healthy.
Hunters- keep the packmate's bellies full and well fed.
Warriors- protect the pack with their lives.
Tyros- young wolves between the ages 6 moons to a year, trianing to become a Hunter or Warrior.
Elders- retired Warriors, Hunters or Healers.
Nursers- female wolves that stay in the encampment to watch over the pups.
Pups- offspring between the ages infantry to a month.
Plot: The pack commonly reffered to as Blood Canyon seeks to destroy the pack Seirra Mountain in order to gain more land and seek out more allies to rule over all of the lands. Pack Seirra Mountain must stop pack Blood Canyon before they become too powerful, otherwise they will be unstopable.
Roles to fill:
Pack Seirra Mountain: Chiefs (2)
Commanders (2)
Healers (2)
Hunters (5)
Warriors (7)
Tyros (4)
Elders (3)
Nursers (2)
Pups (3)
Pack Blood Canyon: Chiefs (1)
Commanders (2)
Healers (1)
Hunters (4)
Warriors (5)
Tyros (3)
Outsiders:
Maximum amount is 5.
I hope to see people flooding my PMs about this. I spent an hour working on it, even thought it's short lol.

Edited at July 22, 2021 11:20 AM by Black Witch Hollow
Journey to Save Sierra MountainJuly 23, 2021 04:02 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Seneca
Description:
Seneca is almost a greyscale, but not quite. Her base color is granite, with many layers of greyscale, tan, and red Merle markings. Shape-wise, Seneca is rather small, standing only 24 inches tall, 4 feet long (nose to tail tip), and only 54 pounds. Seneca doesn't have large, defined muscle, her body being leaner and lither. What Seneca lacks in brute strength, she makes up for in speed and maneuverability. Scars cover Seneca's body, but none are overly important or noticeable. Seneca's only "marking" is that her front left paw pad is pink, while the rest are black. She wears blue jay feathers tucked behind her ear, but otherwise doesn't accessorize. (she can lose the feathers if it doesn't work with the RP.)
Personality: Seneca is most definitely a no-nonsense kind of wolf. She takes hunting very seriously, treating it more like a lifestyle, not just a necessity. Despite her commitment, Seneca doesn't enjoy killing. She kills for the pack, not for sport.
Seneca is rather quiet, both while hunting and not. Seneca would much rather "speak" through action and loyalty. When Seneca isn't hunting, expect to find her relaxing by the lake, near a small brook or stream. Seneca tries to avoid the hustle and bustle of the main den as much as possible. Seneca doesn't act differently around friends, though perhaps she is a little more open.
History: Seneca was born to be a hunter, with her entire family being proud hunters. Seneca was the runt of her five littermates, but she didn't let that stop her. Seneca trained harder than any of her siblings and soon became a well-skilled hunter. Even with her skill, Seneca still feels like she isn't good enough. She gives every single hunt her all. Kill or be killed is very much Seneca's life motto.
Weaknesses: Brute strength, leadership skills, communication skills, teamwork, reluctance to hurt other wolves
Strengths: speed/endurance (not both at the same time, obviously), smart, follows orders, stealth, not afraid to kill
Likes: Rain; running; hunting; quiet; small brooks; soft springtime grass
Dislikes: Mid-summer heat; loud-mouths; fighting other wolves; large, fast rivers
Other: She currently has no mate or pups, but would love to have both one day. Seneca's living relatives include her elder parents, 3 sisters, and 1 brother. (Her fifth sibling, a brother, died as a tyro)

Edited at July 23, 2021 04:04 PM by Wild Side
Journey to Save Sierra MountainJuly 23, 2021 04:04 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Indra
Description:
Upon first glance, Indra looks like a dirty grey wolf. But, Indra is most certainly not dirty. Her base coat is an Isabella grey, with tan Belton, piebald, and speckles. Accenting her tan markings, Indra's eyes are a bright topaz that shines with youth.
Indra is of average build, being neither overly muscular nor overly lean. Indra has reached her adult size, being 5.2 feet long (from nose to tail tip), 28 inches tall, and weighing 72 pounds. Being a healer's Tyro, Indra doesn't have many scars, and those she does have are small and unimportant. Markingwize, Indra has a little white spot right above her left nostril. Indra doesn't accessorize.
Personality: Indra has a way of using up all the air in the room. Indra doesn't stop talking. Ever. Period. Trying to make Indra stop talking only makes her talk more. Long story short, don't go to Indra if you need someone to talk to.
Indra has a bright look at the world, despite her past. The only thing that can get her down is mentioning her sister. If one does mention the subject, they will be met by uncharacteristic quiet. Only Indra, her mother, and possibly her father know what happened to her sister. Indra can never focus on one thing for too long before she gets bored. Basically, Indra has the attention span of a butterfly.
History: Indra was born to a small litter, having three littermates. Her life started out great, having a normal, happy childhood. Then, one day, Indra's older sister confided in Indra's mother, thinking they were alone. Of course, Indra had to listen to the secret confrontation. In the meeting, Indra's sister confessed to being in love with a lone wolf, and that she was leaving the pack to live with him. After Indra's sister left, Indra's mother found Indra hiding and told Indra to never bring up the meeting again. Indra had agreed, not yet understanding what was wrong. Nothing was the same for Indra's family afterward. The pack started doubting Indra's family's loyalty. To this day some wolves still doubt Indra's family, but at least the outward hatred has simmered down.
Weaknesses: Loud, restless, over-confident
Strengths: Trusting, kind, helpful
Likes: Being around others, sunny days, healing, being helpful
Dislikes: Being useless, bullies, being yelled at, being told to quiet down
Other: A ball of energy until she starts healing, at which times she calms down dramatically.

Edited at July 23, 2021 04:05 PM by Wild Side

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us