Wolf Play : The Wolves of the Borealis (Open)
Chatbox
 technoblade
11:53:53 Lil Techy | Techno
Raven

With heat making my computer slow a bit over an hour. If it were colder I would have finished it by now.
 Nevermore.
11:53:05 
Technition

That's dedication if I've ever seen it lol
How long did that sketch take you?
 technoblade
11:51:53 Lil Techy | Techno
Raven

thank you! I have 3 left to go then lining ^^
 Nevermore.
11:51:20 
Technition!!

Your sketch is looking amazing :0
 Nymeria
11:49:33 Luna/Phantom
Night
Thank you
 Night Shade
11:49:06 Graves | Chaos
Nymeria

Leandra, definitely
 technoblade
11:46:07 Lil Techy | Techno
i need more motivation for art

it's so hot here
 Nymeria
11:44:57 Luna/Phantom
-WP Click-

Is she more of a Leandra or a Bellona?
 Necronomicon
11:44:42 Necro (He Him)
-WP Click-

noo my Blackphase girl passed due to DS also why is she back to pure black after dying XD
 Ravensrun
11:38:47 Goblin Queen|Rave
Fallen is sticking
 Nymeria
11:38:06 Luna/Phantom
Goblin
Fallen, Brander, Cynfael, Drusus
 Night Shade
11:35:35 Graves | Chaos
Raven

I instantly thought Juniper, but I don't know if it fits XD
 Ravensrun
11:34:35 Goblin Queen|Rave
This dude needs named still
-WP Click-
 Night Shade
11:32:56 Graves | Chaos
Nymeria

I can see it. 🤔
 Ravensrun
11:32:44 Goblin Queen|Rave
Hero noice
 Nymeria
11:32:39 Luna/Phantom
Night
Yeti?
 Nymeria
11:32:05 Luna/Phantom
Night
They remind me of a Snow Leopard a bit.
 Night Shade
11:30:27 Graves | Chaos
I didn't realize I had a token and had the urge to go to the wolf party. Ended up with this boy. Name suggestions?

-WP Click-
 technoblade
11:27:37 Lil Techy | Techno
-Click-

11/16 werms sketched weee
11:27:17 Asmodeus (he/they)
hi chat

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : -4
Cougar : +4
Water Moccasin : +3
    Spring Month: 2   Night  Weather:  Light Rain  Moon: 
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1  2  3  4  5  6

The Wolves of the Borealis (Open)May 15, 2024 03:50 PM

Cyberkittens

Lightbringer

Give Award
^^ I may make it look nicer when I have more time, but I just got called into work early haha ! But writing wise it is pretty much finished- but have not had the chance to read over it for errors x)
The Wolves of the Borealis (Open)May 15, 2024 03:53 PM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award

@Cyberkittens,

Accepted. I love her!

The Wolves of the Borealis (Open)May 15, 2024 04:00 PM

Cyberkittens

Lightbringer

Give Award

Nirvana_Sky said:

@Cyberkittens,

Accepted. I love her!

Thank you!! c:
The Wolves of the Borealis (Open)May 15, 2024 07:16 PM

_Moonshadow_

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name:

Moth

1.5 years

female

Neophyte

Appearance:

Moth is sleek and slender, with a coat as black as the night sky. She is good-looking and she knows it. Her black fur shines a dark brown in the sunlight and she spends countless hours a day grooming. Her two front paws have small white markings and her eyes are a mix of brown and olive green.

Moth walks with an unfaltering swagger, her eyes always sparking with mischeif. She stands at 17 inches at the shouder fall and weighs 60 pounds. She has strong muscled shoulders and hindquarters, and is extremely agile on her feet. She often uses this to her advantage when choosing someone to mess with.

Personality:

Moth has quite the attitude. She is extremely sassy and very much dislikes being told what to do. She is very fast for her age and loves to brag about it. She is also very observant and loves to explore, especially in places she isn't supposed to. She loves getting up to no good and often will drag her friends or siblings into trouble with her. She has a very big ego, which gets her into more trouble than good. Because of her attitude she has some troule making friends. She has a few here and there, but most wolves tend to avoid her. She loves picking fights and messing with the other Neophytes. She behaves perfectly when the adult wolves are watching her, not wanting to get into any trouble from them.

Moth will often spread false rumors about others just for some gossip. She gets a sick thrill watching the other neophytes fight and bicker. She doesn't take well to criticism, and will often convince herself that she is absolutley perfect to avoid being hurt. Moth also holds grudges. A lot of them. She can hold grudges are months on end if she chooses to.

Strengths:

Agile

Quick thinking

Intellegent

Weaknesses:

Unable to make friends

Liar

Strength

Can't swim (she's very embarrased of this)

Kin:

tbd

Mate:

absolutley not

Offspring:

yuck

Affiliations:

tbd

Other:

sorry this isn't the best :p

(you now i had to bring out Moth for this one XD)

favorite color: purple :P

Edited at May 15, 2024 08:27 PM by _Moonshadow_
The Wolves of the Borealis (Open)May 15, 2024 08:04 PM

_Moonshadow_

Darkseeker

Give Award
Moth is done! It's not the best but I'm crunched for time. Also is it okay if I get an extension for my other wolf?
The Wolves of the Borealis (Open)May 15, 2024 11:59 PM

Lost Rune

Darkseeker

Give Award
NIRVANA!! PERCHANCE ALPINE CAN BE THE HEDA INSTEAD??
The Wolves of the Borealis (Open)May 16, 2024 12:20 AM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award

Lost Rune said:
NIRVANA!! PERCHANCE ALPINE CAN BE THE HEDA INSTEAD??

You may lol. I'll update it tomorrow
The Wolves of the Borealis (Open)May 16, 2024 02:25 PM

Boeing

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Tamar
~
~
~
~
Appearance:
https://wolfplaygame.com/custom.php?cid=189629
Being a pup, Tamar's fur colouring isn't fully defined yet. However, many of his features are beginning to present themselves in Tamar.
Weighing around 25 pounds, Tamar looks like an intermingling between his mother and his father - his mother being pure white, and his father being mainly black. (See custom) Tamar's fur type takes more up of his father though - long, fluffy fur that once all the puppy fur is shed, may appear slightly overweight.
Tamar's fur will also often come with a random leaf or two nestled in between it - his attitude to leaf litters and small playthings (I love it!) plays testimony to that. Despite his mother's often (and slightly forceful) reproaches to clean his fur, at this age he still enjoys doing things pups like - playing around with an odd stick, digging small holes, and generally having a good time with it. His favorite season, like mine, is autumn because of all the leaves he is told about.
(Does more need to be filled in here? I'm aware it's only 150 words.)
~
Personality:
As of now, Tamar has the stereotypical disposition of a pup - small, guileless, innocent. Easily susceptible to ploys from outsiders, and yet to be trained in his parents' images.
He doesn't yet consider his actions before he does them - leading to a slightly brash little youngster that doesn't abide by many rules yet. He's destined to cool down later in life, however.
As of right now, there are some things that are apparent to him in white-and-black. First rule - "Mama is always right."
Too young to have yet gain a fully-formed opinion on the pack and his half-sister, he abides by the one rule - "Mama is always right." If not, it's his father that is right. One way or another, one of them are always right. To Tamar, they know all the knowledge in the universe, and he looks up to them.
Tamar still holds an extremely simplistic view of the environment of the pack. He doesn't question his pack member's decisions, but he does hold a simplistic view of the world that he is unaware that his actions may always have greater consequences, and that the small gestures that another wolf may exhibit mean something. To Tamar, everything in life is simple, and right.
Most of Tamar's needs are seen to by the pack. After all, he is just around 3 months old. But eventually he does understand that he will need to venture out alone without his parents to the big, wide world.
Tamar's curiosity is a major feature of his personality that will stick with him over he years. Tamar is inborn with a natural curiosity, leading to many small incidents. Like the one time he jumped into a massive dustbowl and showered the surrounding pack mates with flying dust. Like earlier, sometimes acting brash and thinking before acting has consequences - something he is slowly discovering.
At 3 months, Tamar's interpersonal relationships are very black-and-white. He sees everyone as "good", without the little niches of doubt, worry, or intrigue. Tamar is still very gullible - he is easily influenced by the views and opinions of others (but Mama is always right!) and hence has very little personal opinions on others. He likes everyone and hates no-one (yet), as they would say.
His opinions (as scant as they are) resultantly swing back and forth significantly. Barely able to form opinions for himself, he goes backwards and forwards from one wolf to another, unaware that his movements have greater consequences than he knows. After all, he is the "true" son of Cassius, and has to shoulder that.
Tamar is, like aforementioned, what Cassius would define as "his true son". Barely able to look at what he would consider "his bastard daughter", Cassius instead looks to his little bundle of 3 month old joy. Tamar is aware that he is the son of the highest ranked wolves in the pack, but still guileless and not fully realizing what his future roles may be, or what he may be required to do in the future. After all, pups don't have that kind of worries - usually.
Tamar doesn't lie. After all, no-one lies, in his view of the world. Everyone is usually right, and Tamar takes it all at face value without actually vetting it. He thinks everyone older than him is right - but especially his parents, as Mama is always right!
Overall, Tamar is a trusting, innocent pup who looks at the world through a simplistic spectrum, and trusts everyone - sometimes to his disadvantage, but then Mama is always right!
Although gullible, Tamar exhibits a playful and curious nature typical of pups his age, and is always striving to find out more about the world, even in unorthodox ways.
The main problem with Tamar's nature is that he's too trusting. He trusts everything anyone says - even if it's false, because, in Tamar's view of the world, who would ever lie? If you told him to follow you, he would. The main problem is that, if you look on the dark side, Tamar could easily be influenced, and has the vulnerability to be taken away from what he knows, and believe and be taught something else entirely. That is the worry his parents may hide from him - being the rightful son of his father - and the worries he himself is practically entirely unaware of. Awareness comes with age - he does not fully possess that sense of rightness and wrongness.
A vulnerable, innocent little being in a court of lies and deceit. Unaware that actions have consequences, and that he isn't just part of the next generation - he *is* the next generation that the current one needs to influence and change to get their agenda living on... how long can he last?
~
Strengths:
Tamar is still exploring the boundaries of what he can and can't do (and I think I filled in a lot of this section under "Personality"), but some things that he seems to have developed an aptitude for;
- Memory recollection. Tamar, for his age, is suprisingly good at recalling a specific things someone said, or a certain leaf pile that he likes. Currently this trait isn't used in substantive ways (mainly recalling trivial things rather than important things) but that improves with time.
- Curiosity. Tamar has an insatiable curiosity that may have landed him in trouble in the past. But this fuel for learning everything couldn't be quenched, and hence Tamar still loves to do things he's simply curious of the outcome of.
- More strengths will show themselves apparent in later years, but at this point in time, these are all that he shows (partly because I'm writing this at 6am on the bus on Notepad, and partly because I simply can't think of any more right now, and partly because this means I can reveal more "hidden" strengths as he grows up).
~
Weaknesses:
- Lying. Like stated before, Tamar is absolutely pathetic at lying. He simply doesn't see why anyone would lie - after all, why would they? and takes most (if not all) things at face value. (But Mama is always right!)
- His innocence and gullibility. Tamar is at the age where he still can't tell if people are lying or not (and he thinks no-one lies), and hence has a very innocent and gullible profile. More unsavoury wolves may decide to abuse this aspect of him before he grows out of it, but no-one has tried (yet) - this is something that his parents hope that he will grow out of quickly sooner rather than later. He is a rather important pup, just... not entirely realising the potential that he must carry.
- Same with the strengths - some weaknessess will be closed, some may be opened, but only as Tamar grows up will they become apparent and show themselves.
~
Kin:
Tamar is the alpha's son. Cassius's *true* son, unlike his bastard daughter. Tamar may be unaware of the position he was born into, but eventually may realise it - hopefully before it's too late, but Tamar has to eventually realise what role and position he was born into and destinied to be.
(If eventually Tamar gains siblings I'll edit both this and the personality box to accommodate it)
~
Mate: Hmm. I think Tamar's a bit too young to process any of these sticky things. Maybe later in the RP... but not right now.
~
Offspring: I highly doubt that a pup would have offspring.
~
Affiliations: Filled in later in the RP.
~
Other:
Tamar's favourite colour, like mine, is a specific shade of dark blue. Tamar knows it's his favourite as he once found a fun little thing that had that exact shade - and he spent hours almost ripping it to shreds and having a lot of fun with it. (Yours should be the same.)

Edited at May 16, 2024 03:12 PM by Boeing
The Wolves of the Borealis (Open)May 16, 2024 02:27 PM

Cyberkittens

Lightbringer

Give Award
if anyone wants to play a pup outside of the alpha pair i can make a mother c:
The Wolves of the Borealis (Open)May 16, 2024 03:30 PM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award
@Boeing
Accepted