Help.
I want to keep the two pups in my den (Folder), but I need more denspace
 Bobcat
09:33:43 (She) Cat {no bob}
Loki
Where did you find the turkeys?
 EuropaFromSolarBalls
09:17:14 IAmNotEurope / Euro
Crockpot dismisses Foam after an unsuccessful hunt.
bro got revenge
 loki_budgie
09:16:51 skye
got these two girls left to pop!
i hate them both so much XD
-WP Click-

-WP Click-
 Pheonix
09:10:38 
Is howling and Wrestling something you can breed for?
 Ominous
09:07:29 Omi
Downside of a baby account is FMC is a struggle without stacked wolves lol
 Pheonix
09:02:51 
Having a pup that is bad at wrestling is going to make the full moon wrestling game interesting this time
 QueenAlderamin
08:55:59 Queen / Jo
IÂ’m expecting my first 3 litters in a day roughly
 Listless
08:54:47 List
ive had 17-18 pups so far this game year and only 1 wasnt an actual dud
 Spirits of Spiders
08:38:22 
Ya'll look at the pups I got! I fully expected all duds again!
-WP Click-
-WP Click-
 loki_budgie
08:31:19 skye
i love my new banner, jelly is such a good artisit!
hopefully they can do me a avatar too

mac
yeah haha XD
 Ámor
08:24:14 Cloudz, Pumpkin
A dud :(
-WP Click-
 Nikwasi
08:09:37 Mac
Skye
True, that's what I do with my low talent guys
 loki_budgie
08:05:11 skye
Yeah i can always work on cp i guess XD
 Nikwasi
08:01:01 Mac
Ooh I'd keep him
He's pretty
 loki_budgie
07:48:35 skye
should i keep or sale as his talent is low anyway
 loki_budgie
07:47:45 skye
Oooo a decent pup again!!
never seen the amber coat!

-WP Click-
 Aurora's Pack
07:46:04 
Oh, I get it! Thank you :)
 kycantina
07:45:23 ky
Aurora,
The higher the gen, the more likely a wolf is to be IB, and it's harder to check

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Red Fox : 0
Jackal : -1
Coyote : -3
    Summer Month: 2   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8

Blindsided | Lion Rp | Sign Ups [Open]July 20, 2021 02:15 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
I think Izula is done.
Blindsided | Lion Rp | Sign Ups [Open]July 20, 2021 02:41 AM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
I love Izula *^*
Accepted!
Blindsided | Lion Rp | Sign Ups [Open]July 20, 2021 02:58 AM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Rasheda is accepted
Blindsided | Lion Rp | Sign Ups [Open]July 21, 2021 04:38 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
-Orochi-
Orochi-Lion.jpg
(c) PsychoPomp16 DA
Pride:
Manyeleti Pride
Cubb
Desired Rank:
Don't know don't care. He just wants to do whatever he wants
Appearance:
lion-by-idhrenniel-stock-d27drxf-350t.jpg
(c) idhrenniel-Stock DA

Having an interesting blend of sepia browns and mousy colored creams, Orochi is no stranger to camouflage; able to settle himself into the shortest of grass and possibly be mistaken as a muddy rock..Or maybe a piece of freshkill-- though his angry squeaks at even being thought as such would surely deter any hungry pridemate. The cub's legs are swathed in a pale brown, his fluffy chin fur partly consumed a paler coloration, making it a small island which is commonly flaunted whenever he tries to puff out his chest. His back and most of his sides are covered in a rustic dark and light beige, his small slightly flopped ears lined with a soft red.

The cub has a short, stout muzzle riddled with both dark and pale umber until a shady gray appears more along his lips and eyes, a black nose which is more often than not, nudging through messes he’s most likely created. Orochi has a faint, dusky brown singling out each one of his toes, likely to be thought of as dirt failed to be groomed out, but it's in fact the opposite; a natural tone that gives most the impression he’s been up to some type of silliness. He has cheeks edged with a replica of the mousy cream which covers his legs and most of his underbelly, and although the rest of his pelt is densely well-kept, his cheeks are known to be the softest section of his coat.--Unlike his disheveled but fluffy neck fur. In contrast to his mix of a coat, the cub has bright amber eyes; mostly fixed in a displeased glare

Orochi has slender, short legs which often gives his body a small wobble or rock whenever he decides to run. It's a delightful motion, his thin, small tail awkwardly swaying wildly around his hackles as he totters about. And when sitting, his back legs tend to slightly fold in, his figure lightly hunched with a low hang of his head; dutifully inspecting passing limbs with a sharp glare, later to be swatted at whenever he deems necessary. The cub’s expressions are most likely to be fixed into some type of defiant glower, though immediately softening at the sight of his mother or whoever else he admires. Other than that, one could consider him to look grumpy.

The small cubs’s fur texture is mostly downy and smooth, something he’ll possibly lose when he reaches the many awaiting stages of his life. He has a fresh, soothing scent of oakmoss and when napping, a tendency to appear dead and worry everyone into distress.

Personality:

While possessing the liveliness and curiosity of any cub, Orochi is far from bubbly and outgoing. He’s very selective, refusing to interact warmly with anyone outside of those he specifically likes. He’d much rather nestle close and protectively beside his mother than prance around being gawked at. He has a certain assuredness about him and it can mostly be seen in the way he tends to hold his head up high when given sharp corrections instead of brooding in some dark corner. Well on the outside at least. Little do most know how quickly he’ll run to his mother for comfort when out of range. He hates being told things he already knows and will often behave stupidly because of it; trying to exact some type of silly, useless revenge because he feels he was humiliated.

The small cub is defiant and stubborn, something that can probably be gathered by the way he tends to frown at those who get too close. He doesn’t take direct orders too kindly, likely to decline with a “no thanks” before strolling away. One would have to disguise it as some sort of exciting mission for him to take it seriously, and only then will he enthusiastically fulfill any request one asks of him, even if it's plucking a leaf from a rock. Though because of it, he can be easily manipulated and struggles with seeing the wrong in certain things. Huh?--what's wrong with wandering away from camp? What's wrong with pushing her in the puddle? Why can’t I play tag on that cliff?

He’s very influential, most likely to imitate those he finds cool or those he again, likes. Orochi is quite the momma’s boy, and if one hasn’t already noticed that by the way he naturally tends to seek out his mother when nervous, they’ll definitely notice when he posts himself protectively around her legs when facing a lion he doesn’t particularly know. He’ll often gaze up at her with wide, serious eyes and ask when she would like him to chase them off. And believe me, he will; nipping at their ankles with angry screams. He’d like to think of himself as her guard, a knight even, and will continuously ask for imaginary medals whenever he thinks he’s done something spectacular.

Being quiet, moody, as well as snappy, it still somehow doesn’t take away from his cute factor and he hates it. Sometimes he’ll purposefully misbehave, but when someone else comes along and consoles his target -- “Oh he’s just in one of his little moods today” It makes him mad, prompting even more snappiness. But he’s almost always been that way. Maybe not when he was delicately pressed to his mothers belly, instinctively enjoying milk while blind to the world, but when he was able, he was nipping at those curious noses which were sniffing and welcoming him into the pride, grumpily snorting at those who tried to groom his fur. It's a quality of his which aided in the choosing of his name.

Orochi can be subject to goofiness every once in a while. The type to hide behind a bush or tall grass with a chest heaving with numerous giggles,--later to leap out at whoever passes and arch his back to try and portray some type of threatening creature. He’ll definitely go for those faint of heart, mischievously marking them as a target in his bustling mind, and he’ll make sure to surprise them often; whenever scolded, cheekily running behind his mothers legs with a barrage of adorable laughter

The little guy is adventurous, playful, confident, and blunt. He’ll speak what's on his mind without a second thought. If someone is creepy? “You creep me out” If someone is annoying? “Can I go now? I’m tired of hearing you talk.” If someone is acting an idiot? “You’re kinda slow huh?” Though it's kind of ironic how he’s..not the sharpest tool either. While he can be quick footed in certain tasks, he struggles with quick thinking. If someone tells him to move his body a certain way, he could easily do it, it's very simple after all..But when someone depicts some sort of plan, he’ll likely be the one to put everything on hold while he runs off to his mother for a simpler explanation.

Orochi is not only protective of his mother, but to those he holds dear as well. If he considers someone a friend, he’ll do a little thing, saying he’ll offer them protection but in turn he doesn’t have to be ‘it’ in tag for the next few days. While its not as straightforward as when he stands guard beside his parent or other adult friends, he still means well and considers it an extremely sweet gesture and that those who receive it are lucky. Orochi is whiny and a little uptight. Again, outside of his selective group of lovelies, he doesn’t reveal much and most will be met with some type of adorable attempt at a scowl if they brush him the wrong way.

Crush:
A what now?
Mate:
Wouldn't dream of it
Kin:
His mother is Amahle
Offspring:
Thats a funny joke
Other:
Majaji is his "sidekick" He's the hero, and Zaria is the villain. :>
Mod Edit: Fixed the spelling on the credits (idhrenniel-Stock)

Edited at July 28, 2021 07:00 AM by Evermore
Blindsided | Lion Rp | Sign Ups [Open]July 21, 2021 05:51 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Orochi is accepted
Blindsided | Lion Rp | Sign Ups [Open]July 21, 2021 10:50 PM

Ciao

Darkseeker

Give Award
Can I reserve Queen from the Manyeleti Pride, and a refugee lioness?
Blindsided | Lion Rp | Sign Ups [Open]July 21, 2021 10:55 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Accepted ^^
Blindsided | Lion Rp | Sign Ups [Open]July 21, 2021 11:10 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name:
Efuru
"Daughter of heaven; they are blessed"
Pride:
Manyeleti Pride
Lioness
Desired Rank:
Second or Queen
Appearance:
[ words ]
Stock Images. Credits go to dtf-stock on DA
Personality:
Calm and Composed
This female has a mature aura that surrounds her. Maybe it's the calm, almost uncaring expression on her face. She can be calm under pressure, and when under scrutinization.
Laidback & Chill aura; icy/snide if you find yourself on her bad side
Passive-Aggresive; Will purposely anger you if you make her mad. Doesn't express anger in loud shouting (she's above that.) If you're shouting/berating her she'll just give you an unimpressed, icy stare.
Motherly & Nurturing; believes in blunt honesty with your cub even if they are frightened by the prospect. Not exactly a warm/friendly nurturer but you can tell she cares. Believes in more of a tough love. Stern with her children.
Rational and Bold
Crush:
None
Mate:
None
Cubs:
Open
Kin:
Ciao's Cub
Cereal Cub
(Possibly me)
Other:

Edited at July 28, 2021 07:07 AM by Evermore
Blindsided | Lion Rp | Sign Ups [Open]July 21, 2021 11:32 PM

Ciao

Darkseeker

Give Award

I believe she is done.

Atiya

[ AA-Tiy-Yaa ] Swahili and Arabic origins, meaning "Present; gift"

Pride: Manyeleti is her original pride, she is a current refugee in the Ximhungwe Pride

Desired Rank: Second-In-Command, back in her own pride

Appearance:

stock (c) to hyperactive-activate on DA

lioness-stock-1-by-hyperactive-activate-d4bkq7u-fullview.jpg

This Lioness is a bit larger, standing 3.5 ft at the shoulder, weighing 365 pounds, and being 4.8 feet long. She is a considerably strong lioness, though has much to learn still, due to her still being younger. Atiya is done growing as far as her height, though her weight will change depending on her food intake and age. Her head had yet to start broadening out, it is still a smaller size though its growth will continue the older she gets.

Her fur color is tawny and lightens up along her chest, belly, and legs. Her fur could also be described as short and has a bit of a coarser texture, though where it happens to grow longer on her, it is not as rough. Her tail is similar, though it does have a little fluffy tuft of hair on the end. Under Atiya's jaw, there is another lighter, white patch, she has no other markings or cub spots on her pelt.

This female's eyes are an orange ish-brown color and are quite large, being about 3x as big as a human eye. Her orbs don't stand out as much against the colors of her fur but are more noticeable if you stand closer.

Personality:

This lioness strives to be a skillful hunter and with her social skills, and good communication certainly helps. While she has a lot to learn Atiya is willing to spend the time to figure out better hunting techniques, she could still be considered a young lioness, with only five years compared to the possible nineteen a lioness could live. On a hunt, she would try to only attempt prey she is capable of and is smart enough to stay away from the larger prey she couldn't handle, and could possibly get hurt with if she is alone. If she ever came across a mouse, she wouldn't go for prey that small either. When stalking her prey, she can be quite patient, slowly moving towards her target, eyes locked on its body before she makes the kill. And if she has to make chase, this lioness is a determined one and will go after it until the chase is no longer worth it. When working with the other lionesses from her pride, Atiya is great at communicating, whether through words, or even a glace, and flick of the tail if they need to be silent in a hunting situation, she does her best to get her point across clearly to avoid any unwanted confusing. The last thing she wants to do is jumble her thoughts or say the wrong thing in front of the queen or other higher ranks, possibly making her seem less intelligent than she feels.

She takes pride in being a lioness in her pride, though is disappointed in her fellow pridemates at choosing the current Queen over their rightful one. She had nearly been convinced to join the current Queen and help build the new pride under her, but she felt it was wrong to do so when the dual, if you could even call it that, would be unfair. Instead, Atiya choose to stay with the rightful Queen and seek asylum in the neighboring pride. Her loyalty runs deep and she knows where she stands among her old pridemates, she will do whatever she can to assist her queen in returning to her pride. Fight for her, die for her. If that what it takes for her Queen to get her pride back she would do it, it’s only right since she was subject to mutiny. If the dual was fair, and the current queen had won fairly, she would have followed without questioning, but that didn’t happen and Atiya will bid her time as a refugee until she can help get the pride back.

This lioness is careful with her words, and not just blurting out random thoughts or ideas, rather she makes sure it makes sense and would be the most logical. This female won't be making a fool of herself by speaking un-intelligently in a situation, especially if it's an urgent one that requires quick and decisive thinking. This lioness is a quick thinker and can usually come up with a quality solution in a decent about of time. When being addressed from a higher rank she obeys without question, they were clearly put in place for a reason so why go against them? She will address the higher ranks in the Ximhungwe pride who were gracious enough to let her stay, with just as much respect as her Queen.

This lioness is a social creature, she enjoys spending time speaking with the other lionesses and prefers to have company, than be alone. She can definitely take care of herself, she just feels complete with the pride around her or a friend to talk to. It’s definitely strange living temporarily in a pride, and then possibley making friends that you may have to meet in battle latter down the road. But Atiya is greatful for the Ximhungwe pride’s kindness.

Crush: She did previously start to like a male from her pride, but is now unsure since they are serving under a queen who took control during a mutiny.

Mate: None

Kin: Open

Offspring: None

Other: Atiya was almost convinced to stay in the Manyeleti pride, but thought better of it and left with the Queen.

Blindsided | Lion Rp | Sign Ups [Open]July 21, 2021 11:36 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
I love Atiya *^*
Accepted!

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us