Wolf Play : Blindsided | Lion Rp | Sign Ups [Open]
Chatbox
 Pheonix
09:10:38 
Is howling and Wrestling something you can breed for?
 Ominous
09:07:29 Omi
Downside of a baby account is FMC is a struggle without stacked wolves lol
 Pheonix
09:02:51 
Having a pup that is bad at wrestling is going to make the full moon wrestling game interesting this time
 QueenAlderamin
08:55:59 Queen / Jo
IÂ’m expecting my first 3 litters in a day roughly
 Listless
08:54:47 List
ive had 17-18 pups so far this game year and only 1 wasnt an actual dud
 Spirits of Spiders
08:38:22 
Ya'll look at the pups I got! I fully expected all duds again!
-WP Click-
-WP Click-
 loki_budgie
08:31:19 skye
i love my new banner, jelly is such a good artisit!
hopefully they can do me a avatar too

mac
yeah haha XD
 Ámor
08:24:14 Cloudz, Pumpkin
A dud :(
-WP Click-
 Nikwasi
08:09:37 Mac
Skye
True, that's what I do with my low talent guys
 loki_budgie
08:05:11 skye
Yeah i can always work on cp i guess XD
 Nikwasi
08:01:01 Mac
Ooh I'd keep him
He's pretty
 loki_budgie
07:48:35 skye
should i keep or sale as his talent is low anyway
 loki_budgie
07:47:45 skye
Oooo a decent pup again!!
never seen the amber coat!

-WP Click-
 Aurora's Pack
07:46:04 
Oh, I get it! Thank you :)
 kycantina
07:45:23 ky
Aurora,
The higher the gen, the more likely a wolf is to be IB, and it's harder to check
 Aurora's Pack
07:43:50 
Why do people not like high gen wolves?
 The Fear Seekers
07:24:42 Night Shade
Meeko

The circle
 Meeko
07:02:17 Meek Meek
I need peoples opinions

which one do I choose for my profile.
-Click-
 Graywing
07:00:13 Slate, Gray
-WP Click-

Would they make a good stud?
 ScardeyKat
06:54:53 Kat ?
Winterfell
Extremely (I think) Best bet is to go to trading post and look at Viti's/ ones similar to her and see if any are for sale and at what price. If none are for sale, I'd bet she'd go for a lot

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Red Fox : 0
Jackal : -1
Coyote : -3
    Summer Month: 2   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8

Blindsided | Lion Rp | Sign Ups [Open]July 19, 2021 11:28 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Kiva
Hebrew name meaning "Protect"

kiva2.jpg

Credits for both images go to morho on DA

4 || Female || Manyeleti Pride || Lioness || Content

She's a slightly smaller lioness, standing at 3 feet tall and weighing in at 240 lbs. Her frame is graceful and rather dainty compared to her larger, more regal pridemates. Kiva has soft movements, a quiet demeanor, and an overall placid countenance.

Downy, mild brown fur moves into a creamy white undershading along her body, from her muzzle down to her tail. She has sootier colored ears, forehead, and tail tip. The darker marking on her face looks like a muddy bird slapped her with one foot before taking off again, and the fur underneath her eyes is much darker as well. She has deep gold eyes and thick eyelashes.

Overall, she is a pretty lioness who looks more like a kitten than a feared predator. Her muscle is visible but has grown softer in the time she has been raising cubs, only adding to her comforting aura. Depending on the day, it can be an accurate portrayal of her mood.

Personality

She's more of a softspoken lioness. Kiva can certainly hold her own, though. While she speaks little and her words are simple, her one-line comebacks can be deadly. What she obviously lacks in size, she makes up for in wit and wiles.

Kiva is very altruistic, almost to a fault, and she goes out of her way to ensure the safety of those around her. She's a good huntress, despite her size, and has the agility and speed to make up for her weaker, smaller frame. Her main priority right now, though, is her cub.

She would have left.

She would have followed her Queen, would have chosen loyalty over convenience, but for Ket. He would not have made the journey to the other pride, and Kiva would not leave him. So, she is stuck as an outcast of sorts, vying for the protection of her son and herself.

Kiva's thoughts on the mutiny aren't hidden, but she does keep them to herself. A look here and a short remark there are all that would suggest her support of the former Queen, and she makes sure that she says as little as possible about it.

Crush

Heehee

Mate

Open

Kin

Her son, open

Cubs

Ket, open to more his age

Other

kiva.jpg

Edited at July 23, 2021 06:56 PM by Mafia Queen
Blindsided | Lion Rp | Sign Ups [Open]July 19, 2021 11:40 PM

ataciara

Neutral

Give Award
(c) petra128 on deviantart for all images featured in this character profile
Rasheda
A name of Arabic origin with the meaning "rightly guided"
{ Age }
Nine (9) Years
Older Adult
{ Gender }
Lioness / Female / Woman / Muliebrous
. .
{ Pride }
Originally: Manyeleti
Currently: Ximhungwe as a Refugee
. .
{ Role }
Queen / Refugee
. .
{ Desired Role }
Queen of her own pride once more
A lioness is known for her prowess and the strength contained within her muscles beneath her coat, and these traits are nothing Rasheda lacks. The lioness possesses sleek muscle beneath a healthy, well-groomed coat of tawny coloration, with the subtle patterning of a lighter mask around her face and the much lighter beige of her undersides.
. .
Rasheda's face no longer possesses the cub-like appearance of a subadult, nor the partocularly sharp teeth of a young adult. Over time her face has broadened, appearing much more mature as the years passed by, now more of a square shape rather than bearing the gracile features of a young picture of feminine beauty.
. .
Her jaw hangs ever so slightly slackened due to wearing of the muscles, her teeth dulled from frequent use and yellowed with age. Despite the facial signs of her age, Rasheda still appears strong and youthful, moving with the grace of a four year old and the ferocity of a sub-adult desperate to prove herself to her role model.
. .
Large for a lioness, Rasheda stands at 1.1 meters at her shoulders, measuring 1.5 meters from tail tip to nose and weighing in at a grand 180 kilograms. This translates to a height of 3.6 feet, a length of 4.9 feet, and a weight of 396 pounds.
. .
Her eyes are a golden honey-brown; pools of endless seemingly knowledge centered on her face above her broad muzzle, where blackened lips hide worn dentition.
{ Proud } { Regal } { Stoic }
A queen in mentality and social status, Rasheda carries herself with the dignity and grace expected of a creature possessing her responsibilities. Her head remains high at all times and her posture perfect, her expression blank so as to avoid appearaing weak by showing her rivals any indication of uncertainty or fear. She remains proud of her accomplishments and the lions her younger pride-members have grown into, never failing to remind them that she is proud of who they are, and pleased that she is the queen that lived to watch them grow.
. .
{ Maternal } { Affectionate } { Watchful }
A lioness that has produced her own young and raised cubs in need of a mother, Rasheda still possesses the strong drive of a mother. She yearns to keep her pride happy and healthy, finding herself distraught at every time of illness or weakness. She will never allow rivals to see this, but the underlying anxiety is present, visible only in the tension of her high shoulders. She greets all with whom she is on friendly terms with a gentle head-butt to the shoulder or their own head, or a playful bat to the side with her own paw. On some occasions, she may offer a lick to the top of their skull. She's always paying attention, even when she seems like she may be, and is careful to watch her surroundings and remain aware at all times. Should anything catch her off guard, she will be quite disappointed in herself.
. .
{ Involved } { Team Player } { Determined }
Rasheda is a queen that leads by example, rather than from the side-lines. She believes that the best way to lead is from the ranks of her followers, and she will as a result participate in any hunt she can alongside the lionesses making up the pride. She is especially eager to do so for her saviors, wanting to earn her place after the exile from her own pride by the lionesses she once believed were proud to be under her leadership. She is a team player, and will never wish ill upon those put above her when on the prowl; she does all she is told to, and will not try and flaunt her position as queen when she is not in charge of the hunt. Any order given to her is followed with minimal hesitation on her end and with the practiced grace and fluidity of an experienced huntress, and she will never claim the victory for herself. She does not succeed, her prides does.
{ Crush }
She has no crush at this time
. .
{ Mate }
Rasheda has no mate currently, though she has bred with males to produce her young
. .
{ Offspring }
Majaji, Female, 4mo
Zaria, Female, 4mo
Open to one other cub of the last litter, as well as one older litter of 2-3 lions/lionesses aged 4 or younger, minimum age of 2. She is also able to have fostered lions younger than her.
. .
{ Other Relationships }

{ Other Information }
Rasheda's greatest achievement in life was not the rising to the position of Queen, but giving the gift of life to her gorgeous cubs throughout the years.

Edited at July 22, 2021 08:29 PM by ataciara
Blindsided | Lion Rp | Sign Ups [Open]July 19, 2021 11:41 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
I'm so excited to see Rasheda young *^*

Edited at July 19, 2021 11:44 PM by Spellbound
Blindsided | Lion Rp | Sign Ups [Open]July 19, 2021 11:43 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

Ket

ket2.jpg

Credits to both images go to morho on DA

4 Months || Male || Manyeleti Pride || Cub || KING

Ket is a good sized cub. He always has been. He was born weighing five pounds, and he has kept the slightly-heavier-than-average appearance ever since. He's not squishy, per se, though he obviously has his baby fluff and isn't as toned or developed as an adult or juvenile. Rather, Ket is just big. A long tail, huge paws, obnoxious ears, and a poofy pelt. Still, despite his absolutely adorable appearance and wide, yellow eyes, he manages to put on an air of regality.

Ket has intensely studied the adults surrounding him and mimics their movements as well as he can manage. So, he takes long strides, holds his head high, raises his tail, and attempts to look as intimidating as possible.

He is a lighter color, more of a pale sand than dusty brown like his mother, though he takes on her gradient. His baby spots are slightly darker and much more prominent on his legs, face, and shoulders than the rest of his body. His inner ears and upper muzzle are a matching darker shade.

Ket will, eventually, become a handsome and well-built lion. He will be stocky and finish out at four feet tall. For now, though, he is the much cuter version of himself.

Personality

Even now, this cub is determined to be a leader. Of course, isn't that the endgame of most cubs' dreams? Ket has taught himself to be more open in a display of dominance, more eager to learn, more willing to adopt the traits he sees as good in other lions and lionesses. For example, he has observed the King for most of his little life and has taken on the air of authority and wisdom, but nothing else. If Majaji doesn't like the King, then neither does he.

He just also keeps that to himself.

Ket is curious and adventurous, though he's smart about it and follows the rules. His mother made sure obedience was drilled into him early so as to keep him, well, alive. It worked, and he always makes sure it's safe before doing something. He's also a very thoughtful cub, more than some, and avoids making rash decisions. His careful and composed nature is more his mother's.

As are most cubs, Ket is extremely playful and a little obnoxious. His favorite game is one in which he is the King of his own pride and the other cubs are his warriors and every female is his Queen (because he likes them all and they should be treated with respect, his mother says). His hunting and fighting skills are coming along nicely, though he yearns to hurry up and become a mature lion so he can do the actual cool stuff.

Crush

Not really, just a puppy crush on... basically every female his age.

Mate

Once he gets a Queen ;)

Cubs

Nope

Other

ket.jpg

Edited at July 23, 2021 11:27 PM by Mafia Queen
Blindsided | Lion Rp | Sign Ups [Open]July 19, 2021 11:47 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Discussion Thread is up!
Blindsided | Lion Rp | Sign Ups [Open]July 20, 2021 12:09 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Gazini is done
Blindsided | Lion Rp | Sign Ups [Open]July 20, 2021 12:10 AM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
He's accepted ^^
Blindsided | Lion Rp | Sign Ups [Open]July 20, 2021 12:20 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Is mine to short and I need to add more or no?
Blindsided | Lion Rp | Sign Ups [Open]July 20, 2021 12:23 AM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Ravenswood
Youe character is not accepted. You do not display the required literary requirements . And being a melanistic {black} lion is rare. However if you are able to add more I will reconsider.
Blindsided | Lion Rp | Sign Ups [Open]July 20, 2021 12:52 AM

ataciara

Neutral

Give Award
I believe Rasheda is finished!

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us