Wolf Play : Stray No More | Survival-Family RP | Open
Chatbox
 Feiella
01:38:48 Fei the writer
Amy, Bo
Keep dreaming lol
 Boeing
01:37:22 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Also I agree with Amy... the amount of times I've stalked chat and see you say those exact words
 Boeing
01:36:52 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Fei
That's a thing...? I thought that was fine.
Welp. Won't do that again. Sorry

Amy
Your phone will get there eventually XD
 Amygdala
01:36:15 Amy
Fei
I think you have the please spell out your words copy pasted with how many times you use it XD
 Feiella
01:35:37 Fei the writer
Bo
though
 Boeing
01:35:16 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Fei
What did I not spell out right?
 Amygdala
01:35:06 Amy
Plane
I am changing my den page and i swear to god it's so hard on the phone😅
 Feiella
01:34:35 Fei the writer
Bo
Please spell out your words
 Boeing
01:33:33 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Hi Fei
I'm doing alright. Gonna try not to complain about the weather right now tho
 Feiella
01:32:32 Fei the writer
hey Bo. How are you?
 Boeing
01:30:30 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Hi Amy ^^
 Amygdala
01:28:09 Amy
Hey plane XD
 Boeing
01:23:52 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Oak
Sure is. ^^
 Feiella
01:20:08 Fei the writer
FaithfulOakTree
Please spell out your words. Chatspeak isn't allowed
 Boeing
01:18:01 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Good evening Oak :D
 FaithfulOakTree
01:17:29 Ash H:H!!
Morning chat^^
 Unfulfilled Wish
01:16:51 Unfulfilled / Wish
Silver
Aye-eye, Captain!
 Feiella
01:16:13 Fei the writer
Sharp Snap haunts and protects me lol
 SilverMountain
01:15:56 Silver, Luna or CWG
Well then stalk her all you want then(just dont tell her i said thatXD)
 Unfulfilled Wish
01:15:51 Unfulfilled / Wish
Bye Nymeria
Have good (dreams?) times.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Jackal : -2
Mountain Lion : +5
Crocodile : -2
    Spring Month: 3   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1  2  3  4

Stray No More | Survival-Family RP | OpenMay 17, 2024 12:20 AM

Insane Sanity

Neutral

Give Award
Kayson is approved, but can I make a suggestion? Doing a self piercing would be very risky in this world. He would almost definitely get an infection without a source of clean water (which are few and far between) or disinfectant (very hard to find). My suggestion would be that he gets the piercing when he comes to Haven. And then you could make it a bonding moment between him and the adult or big brother/sister he grows closest to?

Suburban Disaster said:

Name: Kayson Rolfe

Appearance: Kayson stands at about 5’11” and has a very confident stance. He never slouches and almost always “struts” everywhere he walks. He wears his chin-length golden hair in a middle part. He has childish and reckless grey eyes with noticeably long eyelashes. His cheeks are bony and have a light rosy color, contrasting his fair skin. His shoulders are slim and sloping. He is usually seen wearing more feminine clothes with lower necklines or higher shirt hems. He always wears a pair of tightly fitting jeans and black sneakers. He self-pierced his right ear when he found a stud to wear.

Personality: He is very dismissive towards others, even the other wolves. He is quite self-centered and egotistical, only caring about what people think of him. He tends to pick fights every chance he can. The fighting and adrenaline rush gives him an innate feeling of fun. He is very rude to others and feels as though they are beneath him. He is very much an act-before-thinking person. He rushes into every situation without a single thought.

*Dislikes: Drabness, being alone, weakness

History: Kayson joined a pack of Wolves so he could be around people more after trying to live his life as a street rat. Without others to back him, he found that being a rat was too much work and not worth what he got out of it.

Other: Kayson's greatest regret has probably got to be living alone for so long. He does believe that he could've been better if he had a group when he was younger. His biggest wish is to be accepted and seen as a leader by others.

**Adult Friend: Open

**Kid Friend: Open

**Stray Friend: Open

***Crushes: Open

Stray No More | Survival-Family RP | OpenMay 17, 2024 12:20 AM

Insane Sanity

Neutral

Give Award
I put you down for a kid and a wolf ^^

Spellbound said:
Can I reserve a Kid & A Wolf

Stray No More | Survival-Family RP | OpenMay 17, 2024 12:21 AM

Insane Sanity

Neutral

Give Award
Kiara is approved

TheWildOne said:

Name: Kiara

Nickname/Codename: Ara (pronouced like aura)

Appearance: Kiara has golden brown hair with a very subtle red tint that is usually only visible in some light. She has keen, warm brown eyes and fair, slightly freckled skin. Her build is very petite despite being about average height for her age. She wears dark jeans with sturdy hiking boots. Her black, long sleeve T-shirt is kept tucked into her pants, and she uses a torn, gray cloth as a belt. She also has a gold locket that belonged to her mother that has a picture of her and her brother from before they were seperated.

Personality: standoffish and reserved, untrusting of others, lives in the moment and does not dwell on past events

*Likes: having advantages over others, being alone or unnoticed

*Dislikes: loud noises, MOST people

History: Kiara lived with her brother until they were seperated when she was 10. She was too young to remember her parents, but occasionally she has dreams of what she believes is her mom. Before she lost her brother, she observed other people and how they behaved. With wisdom beyond her years, she took what she learned to formulate her best stratagy for survival. She's learned to bounce between the city and suburbs to reap the benefits of both while dodging both of their dangers.

Other: no major regrets or wishes, has a pogo stick

**Adult Friend: n/a

**Kid Friend: n/a

**Stray Friend: n/a

***Crushes: n/a

Stray No More | Survival-Family RP | OpenMay 17, 2024 12:21 AM

Suburban Disaster

Lightbringer

Give Award
Ooh yes, okay! Thank you, I kind of forgot about the clean water situation when I was writing him
Stray No More | Survival-Family RP | OpenMay 17, 2024 12:26 AM

Insane Sanity

Neutral

Give Award
Another thought, because I can't stop thinking lol, what if he discovered his love of higher hemmed shirts when his shirt ripped in a fight or something? xD He'll be a trendsetter in Haven :p

Suburban Disaster said:
Ooh yes, okay! Thank you, I kind of forgot about the clean water situation when I was writing him

Stray No More | Survival-Family RP | OpenMay 17, 2024 12:28 AM

Suburban Disaster

Lightbringer

Give Award
Yesss! Omg you have all the good ideas! Would he already know before the haven though?

Insane Sanity said:
Another thought, because I can't stop thinking lol, what if he discovered his love of higher hemmed shirts when his shirt ripped in a fight or something? xD He'll be a trendsetter in Haven :p

Suburban Disaster said:

Stray No More | Survival-Family RP | OpenMay 17, 2024 12:32 AM

Insane Sanity

Neutral

Give Award
That's what I was thinking at first, but then I thought about all the nights alone and he might want the extra material while on his own. Then when he gets to Haven he gets in the fight and because he's no longer sleeping in makeshift places, he can afford to sacrifice material for style without freezing to death. The adults would be real supportive of this because he's expressing himself in non-violent, non-murderous ways lmao.

Suburban Disaster said:
Yesss! Omg you have all the good ideas! Would he already know before the haven though?

Insane Sanity said:

Suburban Disaster said:

Stray No More | Survival-Family RP | OpenMay 17, 2024 12:33 AM

Suburban Disaster

Lightbringer

Give Award
Okay, sweet! That sounds awesome thank you! Ill put a not in my sign up about that and the piercing

Insane Sanity said:
That's what I was thinking at first, but then I thought about all the nights alone and he might want the extra material while on his own. Then when he gets to Haven he gets in the fight and because he's no longer sleeping in makeshift places, he can afford to sacrifice material for style without freezing to death. The adults would be real supportive of this because he's expressing himself in non-violent, non-murderous ways lmao.

Suburban Disaster said:

Insane Sanity said:

Suburban Disaster said:

Stray No More | Survival-Family RP | OpenMay 17, 2024 05:44 PM

The Tea Drinkers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:

Bodhi Kazan Ariti

𝓂𝑒𝒶𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔: 𝐵𝓁𝑒𝓈𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝒶𝓌𝒶𝓀𝑒𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔

(very ironic, I know)

Male

Pronouns: he/him

Sexuality*:

Bisexual; with a slight preference for males

Appearance:

Despite his human nature, Bodhi walks with an aura of a demon, or some other dark and unsettling form. When walking the streets, he is often avoided by young ones, and even some of the older children hang back at his seemingly ghastly presence. His skin is pale, almost deathly so, and despite nearly every moment of the day he walks the streets, but the sun seems to barely touch his ghostly flesh. His porcelain skin is something he prizes, obsesses over, even. He takes great care to keep his hands unmarred as possible. His back is nearly covered in scars, but he never speaks of where he gained these. He seems to thrive in the moonlight, when he stalks the streets, seeming even more devilish than he does in the sun.

His eyes are the colour of bitter coffee, dark, and unyielding, framed by strangely feminine eyelashes. He has high cheekbones, and a jawline sharp enough to cut diamonds. His dark hair is cut raggedly, longer on the top, and cut close around his skull on the sides. He has a lean, muscular build, and stands around 5'10. His shorter stature leaves people uneasy, wondering if his height is going to leave him at a disadvantage to them, or whether he will use it against them. He often speaks in a low, raspy voice, which doesn't quite seem to match his face, nor his age. His lips are round and full, a dusky rose colour. Despite the fact that they are often turned down in a frown, when he does smile, it lights up his whole face, causing one small dimple in his left cheek to appear. He is rather self-conscious of this feature, and this is a tiny part of the reason he normally chooses to keep his emotions hidden.

Bodhi dresses quite classily, in dark fabrics, often accentuated with gold or silver designs stitched in, such as paisleys (his personal favorite), roses, and feathers. These threads are usually hidden amongst the dark ones, causing the light to seemingly sparkle off the black and dark grey threads, which adds an air of mystery that he likes quite a bit. He has a tattoo on the back of his neck, a crow in flight, and a tiny sun on his right thumb. He has no piercings or any other man made marks upon his body, besides his scars. He normally stays as covered up as he can, in suits to rival Armani. Bodhi is rather broody, and often his face shows no emotion, besides a bit of a frown.

He walks with a slight limp, due to a childhood injury, and is highly irritated at this. He tries to act as though it doesn’t pain him at all, but once one knows him well, it is easy to catch the slight grimaces, and flashes of pain in his eyes.

Personality:

Bodhi isn't really that well known by anyone. He's mostly closed off, and those who don't know him well are eager to spread rumors.

Often described as cold and ruthless, Bodhi is willing to do almost any job for the right amount of money. He is rather manipulative and conniving, and is keen to let others know that he is in control of any situation. He is quick witted, and always has a trick up his sleeve, unless he's with someone he trusts with his life. He isn't a huge fan of trust, and will exploit almost anyone for his gain. Despite this, he is fiercely loyal to those he does love and trust, and once his trust is gained, it is not easily broken.

Bodhi is normally aloof and indifferent, hiding his true emotions behind a cool façade. However, he holds grudges close to his heart, and vengeance is practically his hobby. There isn't much you can do to rattle him, besides strong emotions. If someone is crying, or honestly feeling anything too strongly in front of him, he gets skittish and unwieldy. This stems mostly from his traumatic childhood, and he struggles with the fact that he doesn't really feel anymore.

One of Bodhi's biggest fears is mirrors. As a child, he learned to dislike his own appearance, and although he takes great pride in it now, he prefers to do as much of it as possible. This fears also comes from his uneasiness with how mirrors distort images, making him on edge with how appearances are not always what they seem.

Bodhi sometimes comes off as paranoid and lost in his own mind, he is good at riddles, problem solving, and is quite the perfectionist. When he finds his crowd, he is slightly more easy going, but for the most part, he prefers to be left with those select few, rather than in a group setting.

Backstory*: WIP

-dark clothes

-money-

-riddles-

-sleight of hand-

-knives-

-poisons-

-foxglove-

Dislikes:

-mirrors-

-emotions-

-bright light-

-overly cheerful people-

-deep water-

Theme Song or Quote*:

Some Nights by fun.

Role:

Wolf

Edited at May 18, 2024 05:56 AM by The Tea Drinkers
Stray No More | Survival-Family RP | OpenMay 17, 2024 11:47 PM

the Wayne pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Ooo this looks interesting!

May I reserve a Rat and an Urchin? Also, out of curiosity, who are "the Strays"? Is that the adults/Haven group? I looked over the info several times but didn't see any specification of them.

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1  2  3  4

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us