Wolf Play : Struggle to Survive | Wolf Rp | Open!
Chatbox
 Savik
09:49:30 Nalavara
Charmed Tooth
Mind Control Enemies
A beaver does the enchantment
 Nymeria
09:44:08 Luna/Phantom
List
:)
 SilverBird
09:42:31 Dawn sun
So no, lol, my wolves are pathetic around beavers
 SilverBird
09:41:59 Dawn sun
Rumor has it that although Aizan the Bear is looking for this, there is a very special use for it in the Swamp.
 Fernweh.
09:39:31 Fern|Rock Creek
Anyone know the “special use” for the alligator teeth in the swamp?
 Eden
09:35:37 
Hello there^^
Looking for some Rp partners. Pm me.
 Listless
09:35:24 list, andie
Euro
crockpot!!?? thats so cute 😭

nymberia
ooo phantom is good too
 EuropaFromSolarBalls
09:35:10 IAmNotEurope / Euro
Hey.
 Destinations End
09:35:00 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Hey guys
 EuropaFromSolarBalls
09:33:54 IAmNotEurope / Euro
List
Crockpot
 Nymeria
09:31:26 Luna/Phantom
List
Phantom, Alias
 Listless
09:30:57 list, andie
Crook

oooo i like grim
 EuropaFromSolarBalls
09:30:39 IAmNotEurope / Euro
-WP Click-
Waiting for Hvitur and Onyx to age up so I can breed em (Their dad is a Light Fallow)
 Crooked Magic
09:28:50 Crook, She/her
List
Grim Reaper, Grim for short?
 Listless
09:25:56 list, andie
-WP Click-
name ideas?
 TheFlyingKitten
09:18:37 Petri Dish/Oh Naauur
-Click-

I drew her a way while back and I feel like her chest is either too far down or her secondary arms are too far up.
 TheFlyingKitten
09:17:46 Petri Dish/Oh Naauur
To my fellow artists, if I wanted to draw a character with multiple arms, anatomy wise would I have to give them multiple torsos so that the placement makes sense?
 Nymeria
09:13:41 Luna/Phantom
I do the same.
09:09:37 
I keep buying wolves knowing damn well I have barley any space TvT
 Iris Peak
09:08:19 Iris, Ice
I feel bad because it looks like there were like 3 or 4 people trying to get that pup. Turned into a female and added to my chim army xD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Grey Fox : +4
Bengal Tiger : -1
Red Fox : -3
    Winter Month: 1   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 
 Battle  Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1  2

Struggle to Survive | Wolf Rp | Open!June 22, 2024 09:04 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Reserve Nomadic Pack Alpha Female
Struggle to Survive | Wolf Rp | Open!June 22, 2024 09:07 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Aistear
Means "Odyssey" in Irish
Pack:
The Omega Mountain Pack
Pack Member
Desired Rank:
Anything her leaders trust her to do.

Appearance:
(C) landkeks-stock on DA.
Aistear is a wolf of beauty, yet also bulk for a female. She stands at an astonishing height of 32 inches tall at her shoulder, and weighs around 80 pounds. From her nose to the tip of her tail, she is about 5 feet long and 2 inches. She's gracefully huge, and muscular. With her intimidating scowl on her face constantly; some find beauty in her terrifying nature, while others see only beast in her. Aistear is a very misunderstood wolf, so don't be someone who judges by appearance- she doesn't bite.
Aistear has eyes that can be considered boring to some, but beautiful to others. They possess the colors of oak wood and dead leaves on the forest floor, but don't be fooled. Surprisingly, when she's not in the sun, her eyes show much more color to them. They have hues of fiery orange and yellow in them, kind of like jack-o-lantern mushrooms. Moonlight, like for almost all others, turns them into silvery pools like a crystal-clear lake glowing. Her teeth and jaws are very strong. Her teeth aren't exactly perfect, and are stained by her age, but her jaw always remains strong. Her bite is like a lock, once she gets her jaws on, she won't let go until something dies. Her bite force is about 1,100 psi, average, but reliable. Her canine teeth are incredibly sharp, and are very capable of puncturing through multiple layers of skin, even through all the wear and tear they've had. A small issue is that her bottom right canine in broken in half, and therefore, completely useless.
Aistear's coat is fluffy and dense, thick enough to defend her against cold very well. She cannot handle heat as easily though, even though animal fur is built to endure both temperatures. Her fur is soft as a bird's down feathers, and perfect for snuggling with if you can get her to allow you. Her fur is a mixture of many colors. Much brown fur covers her, with flecks and speckles of light orange in it, that creates a somewhat striped pattern on her shoulders, and a large spot on her neck. The colors in her fur seem to create the illusion of darkening because of these stripes, yet in reality, it's what color her fur would all be if she didn't have the lighter fur. Her hind legs have black circles on them, and two stripes that somewhat replicate a tiger's. Her ears are spots with orange fur, and the most notable spots anyone will find on her. Her throat fur is snow white, and spectacularly beautiful. Her fur blends into orange around her eyes.
Aistear smells like evergreen trees in summertime and fresh fallen pine needles on the forest floor. A hint of river water and flowers is mixed in her aroma.

Personality:
Loyal | Protective | Unwavering | Reserved | Calm | Observant | Antisocial | Pessimistic | Skeptical | Cynical | Pertinacious | Cordial | Benign | Honest | Blunt
TBA when I have the energy and time.

Flaw(s):
Schizophrenia
Skills:
Battle Techniques
Crush:
Open- PM me!
Mate:
Open- PM me!
Pups:
She's never trusted herself with pups.
Other:
I hope the bullet point personality is okay. ^^

Edited at June 24, 2024 03:26 PM by Matunda
Struggle to Survive | Wolf Rp | Open!June 22, 2024 09:17 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Res added Spell
Struggle to Survive | Wolf Rp | Open!June 22, 2024 09:53 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Raelyn
Means "Rose"
Pack:
The Omega Mountain Pack
Pack Member
Desired Rank:
Nothing

Appearance:
(C) Quiet-bliss on DA
Along with an aura of wonder and mystery, Raelyn isn't very strong of a wolf. She only reaches the height of 28 inches tall, and only weighs 74 pounds at most. Her thin, lithe build is great for times when she needs to run, or when maneuvering through small spaces, but in terms of fighting, Raelyn isn't the wolf to choose for that task. Instead of fighting, Raelyn prefers to treat the aftermath of it, since sadly, she'd have a panic attack if she had to fight someone or something. She tends to isolate herself because of her panic attacks.
Raelyn's eyes are like the color or copper. Dull, but in reality, actually quite rare. There's a slight amber hue in them, making it entirely impossible to tell if they're brown, copper, or amber. She always settles with calling them copper. Her teeth are pearly white, sharp, and dangerous; the yellowing of age only at the tips of her canines. She's quite young. Her jaw isn't very strong, since it's smaller than other wolves', but she's very capable of hunting stuff like deer when given the right angle to pounce. Her bite force equals to about 1000 psi, a bit lower than others, but still capable of doing a decent amount of damage to flesh.
Raelyn has stunning fur. It's a mixture of browns, light browns, grays, and, white fur. It has a smooth, lisse texture, and is very well cleaned and cared for. It's perfect for keeping warm on a cold day during winter.
Raelyn got her name from the way she smells. Her aroma is like roses; sweet, and comforting.
(C) Quiet-bliss on DA

Personality:
Quiet | Reserved | Shy | Timid | Cowardly | Anxious | Apprehensive | Nervous | Skittish | Incredibly Antisocial | Kind | Benign | Sympathetic | Forgiving | Humble | Meek | Obedient | Submissive | Docile | Reverent
TBA when I have the time.

Flaw(s):
Anxiety/Panic Disorder
Skills:
Herbalism
Crush:
Open- PM me!
Mate:
Open- PM me!
Pups:
Open- PM me!
Other:
Completed! I hope the bullet points are okay for now. ^^

Edited at June 24, 2024 03:26 PM by Matunda
Struggle to Survive | Wolf Rp | Open!June 22, 2024 09:57 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Double

Edited at June 22, 2024 09:57 PM by Matunda
Struggle to Survive | Wolf Rp | Open!June 23, 2024 01:03 AM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name:
Lunella
Pack:
The Nomadic Pack
Her Pack
The Alpha Female
Desired Rank:
She's Content With Her Role
Thoughts On The Mountain Pack:
They are interesting to be frank ; she is quite neutral about them, she isn't for them nor against them just yet. As long as they don't pose an issue for her pack she's fine, but the moment they do - it's her packs survival rather than theirs .
Appearance:
Stock Image. Credits To Lakela @ DA

At first glance the first thing you note about this female is her beautiful alabaster coat. The coat being longer in length and quite a lovely snowy white - almost devoid of anything that would blemish it. The only thing that is a noticeable feature on her is on her right haunch where it appears to be a small, light vermillion strands of fur on them. It is quite an odd appearing marking, no one knows where it came from. It's quite safe to assume it's a genetic mark of some sort. The fur on her body is also quite soft to feel and is quite desirable to lay on. In the winters she is most definitely warm as the fur is at its thickest and gives her the appearance of a large and fluffy teddy bear. Her tail is also long and thick with a fluffy feel and appearance and it looks quite like a feather duster when bristled with irritation.

This female is the definition of a medium sized wolf, being built for both power and speed. She stands at the generous height of 30 inches and she weighs around 99 lbs but can get up to 110 when eating good. This female has well muscled legs that can help her travel quite some distances due to having good enduarance like most wolves. Definitely useful in a long chase against prey, she could go hours chasing prey items if necessary. Her mass appears larger than is due to the amount of extra fur she has as well, so it can give her the edge of when trying to intimidate another wolf. Her muscles are well proportioned and well placed for her to do some good damage in a 1v1 fight against another and yet also be able to handle herself for a little while against others or flee if needed. Not to mention her powerful jaws with white-yellowish fangs with them that are quite perfect for tearing and ripping flesh and into another wolf if needed.

This female has sharp ivory claws that she uses in battle and hunting. These claws are a bit longer than normal and are hooked and deadly weapons. This female has a very feminine face, one that just appears soft and gentle especially with the extra fur around it and her chest. It has an almost diamond shaped in appearance and she have an ivory nose that connects to thin black lines on her muzzle which highlight her light yellow-copperish eyes. Her scent is one quite earthy, one of a upturned forest and wild roses with just a hint of frosty mint.

Personality:
The first thing you notice when meeting this young dame is the way she carries herself. You can note the confidence in her strides, and the way she holds her head high and doesn't seem to every have it lowered in submission. It may come off as arrogance, but it's just not that, it's more so of the fact that she is sure of herself - knowing and having trust in her own ability to get things done and moving around. She knows she's smart and talented - and she knows she has a future ahead of her and that she will become someone by playing her cards right. She's very intelligent, able to analyze and assess situations - able to use them to her advantage, along with being able to take charge when needed or required. She's rather calculating and methodical : her decisions always looking at all the angles, quick to see the possible loopholes and dangers. It's quite dangerous, as she can be a rather valuable ally and a rather dangerous enemy depending on how she decides to use this gift. After all, it can be hard to find someone gifted in strategy and tactical thinking. Most will say she's a gifted speaker - her words dripping like honey from her voice, always able to lower the guards of others, finding a way to make people comfortable and willing to speak to her is a great talent of hers. It's not that she asks or likes to pry, it's just that she has such an aura that makes her seem so trustable and like the person you can confide in. But, if they were careful, they would know the serpent sitting next to them - yes, she can quite persuasive with her words, but just like a viper - she has quite the venom to her.

Though she's sociable, one would say that she's rather selective about who she's friends with and who's in her presence. Most can also agree she's rather stoic as well - most not being able to getting a read on her as she always bears a rather neutral expression on her face, either that or her emotions are unreadable at times. They also would say she can be rather cold - respecting her space and boundaries are a big thing for her and if you can't respect that then she won't respect you, no matter who you are. Not to mention, becoming her friend is an even harder thing - she's very wary of strangers, having no trust for them in the slightest. So someone she doesn't know trying to be nice to her, or earn her approval or friendship will earn her distrust. One would have to be rather persuasive and persistent to earn her friendship, and that'd be quite the achievement to do such a thing. She also has a rather calming demeanor, always seeming to have an unending well of patience with others around her - and though she has patience, that doesn't mean she won't forget things others have done to her. She is one to hold grudges be it for minutes, hours, days, weeks, months and even years - and the outcome is the same in every case : they get what's coming to them.

One can say that she's morally grey, not exactly good and not exactly bad. She has good qualities, yet - sometimes they're overshadowed by her less desirable traits. She's not one to see the world in black and white - she understands the dimensions and understands that sometimes you have to do bad things to be considered good. So if being cruel and apathetic gets her places then so be it, she's not afraid to go for what she wants, when she wants - she'd just prefer to bide her time to see what would go for her advantage. She can be manipulative and quite vicious when the situation calls for it - able to use her words and influence to flip a seemingly impossible situation in her favor. And orchestrating events from the shadows and setting things into motion, even with just the slightest of her influence, but not to mention using the information and things she knows about the emotion and tendencies of others to her advantage. It may seem selfish and self-centered, but it is a way to survive. Or use it against someone she views as her enemies, she's quite a good actress as well : knowing how to use her tears and emotions to her advantage. It's quite easy to pity those who become an enemy of hers, because they most likely won't come out of such a confrontation alive. While she isn't necessarily violent, she isn't above it - you think she isn't above clawing your throat out? You're dead wrong, just push her to her limits and you'll find out the predatory creature she can be. She may not appear it, but she's one to enjoy conflict and drama - and sometimes she's one to stir it up just because it's as she would put it : boring. When it comes to alliances or gaining her help with troublesome situations - it's easy to say it's like making a deal with the devil : it comes with a price. And how high of price are you willing to pay? And besides she's not one to always trust those she helps, who's to say that someone won't find your body of the side of the cliff or in the river?

There have been many discrepancies about this dame's behavior and nature, but there is one consensus : she scares others. Most would say, that even though she bears an easygoing demeanor- there is something rather eerie about her, like theirs a cold trail of ice and wind that follows in her wake. It's also doesn't help that's she's quite the observant type, always watching and liking from afar - analyzing and gathering information about others and deciding what to do with it. She's also rather scarily good at mind games, able to instill fear in others with a simple sentence - even if it's said in the sweetest of voices. While she can be quite calm at times, she does have anger - it just takes a lot to get her truly made. While she can become annoyed and frustrated, it's nothing compared to her anger. When she's angry, it's something one can feel more that they can see - it's the overwhelming and suffocating presence that she'll exhibit that'll make the wise shrink away for fear of facing her fury. One can say she has the presence and brains to call the shots, and she she prefers to be in some role of leadership - rather than being told what to. And surprisingly, she's rather dependable - she runs a tight ship, most would say that it runs on genuine respect and possibly a mix of a bit of fear. It will also be noted that she's quite effective in getting things done. She's not one to tolerate insults towards her, friends, or her family - and if you just happen to be being mean to a mild-mannered person that she cares for : don't be surprised if she rips you a new one. While most may be all bark and no bark, this girl is both bite and bark. She just knows how to rip one to shreds, both verbally and physically.

Now, when it comes to matters of love -it's quite interesting. While she may deny that she's a romantic, she's actually quite a romantic. When she's in a relationship - she expecting to be her mates everything, and she won't play second fiddle or be anyone's side piece. She will be treated and loved like the gem she is and if he can't offer that to her then he can go. And if he decides to play with her heart? Then she'll play with and break his a thousand times worse - no one that plays her will end up without a few wounds. She's cautious and skeptical when it comes to love, yet when she does fall in love? She falls hard, and it's true to say that her lover is one to see a more softer and gentler side to her. Though she definitely wouldn't admit it, it's quite true. Now when it comes to children, she'd be quite a mother - having a more tough love approach, she'd be a bit harsh with them and possibly overbearing. But she'll soon get over that phase and be make careful, however that doesn't mean she won't stop helping them dream and achieve big things. Like her mother expected grand and big things for her - so will she for her children, even if it can be in an unconventional way.

Crush:
TBD
Mate:
TBD
Pups:
None
Kin:
TBD
Affiliations:
Other:
Struggle to Survive | Wolf Rp | Open!June 23, 2024 04:20 AM

los campesinos!

Neutral

Give Award
can i reserve omega of omega mountain pack? additional question, would they be able to have 1 major flaw and 1 minor flaw (or more), as they're the wolf in 'worst health'?

Edited at June 23, 2024 04:21 AM by los campesinos!
Struggle to Survive | Wolf Rp | Open!June 23, 2024 04:39 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Aye, that's alright by me.
Struggle to Survive | Wolf Rp | Open!June 23, 2024 05:05 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Zuzu
Her mum called her "Zu" or "Zuzu" for short, but she doesn't remember the full name her mother gave her, so she adopted Zuzu as her actual name. It was "Zunaira" but she doesn't remember that.
Pack:
Omega Mountain Pack
Pack Member
Desired Rank:
Content.
She's happy just to have a pack.
Appearance:

Credit for Both Images Belongs to Lakela. These are both Stock Images.

Personality:

Flaw(s):
Zu is a Wolfdog. Part Doberman; Part Timber Wolf. This has caused her to be a rather small wolf with a semi-dog like appearance. The biggest draw back to her genetics is her short coat. She was not born with the double coat wolves have, instead inheriting something more akin to a Dobermans. This means she very careful about the cold, and stays close to the dens when it snows.

Skills:
Zu may not have the most power behind her, but she is extremely quick and light footed. This allows her to be used successfully as a Scout and to sprint down smaller, faster prey like hare, etc.
Crush:
None; Maybe Open
Mate:
None
Pups:
None
Other:
WIP

Edited at June 23, 2024 05:05 AM by Imperial Sands

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1  2

Refresh