Wolf Play : Life of a Pride | Lion Rp | Open!
Chatbox
 Devils Heart
10:23:42 FizenDevil, Zeni
Free fun - Indeed.. But my FOOD D:< I had a full fucking course meal man T^T
 TheFlyingKitten
10:23:01 Petri Dish/Oh Naauur
-WP Click-

He's my pog. :O
 DevilsPlayground
10:22:47 Devil (Any pronouns)
Fizen

Hey can't complain! Snacks are snacks 🤷
 Ámor
10:22:08 Cloudz, Pumpkin
I was on call with my crush and his sister just screamed "he has a girlfriend" were not even dating 😭
 Devils Heart
10:21:02 FizenDevil, Zeni
Free run - I can't seem to find the nickname I've given you. >.> Overall, I'm doing okay. Had my food stolen today then got a refund for it. and tomorrow i'm getting snacks. :')
 Zeraphia
10:20:03 Vah is banned
Devil

Ooh nice!
 DevilsPlayground
10:19:46 Devil (Any pronouns)
But Fizen how are you?
 Graywing
10:18:11 Slate, Gray
I need more out of context quotes...
 Devils Heart
10:18:08 FizenDevil, Zeni
Zera = Ooh, I just got a buncha good lookin pups from my girlies who're bred to my boyo.
 Zeraphia
10:17:29 Vah is banned
-WP Click-

Spirit animal RP! Animal and human alike!
 DevilsPlayground
10:17:07 Devil (Any pronouns)
My Mix

I'm doing good!

I'm surprised I remember the nickname I gave you lol
 Zeraphia
10:16:32 Vah is banned
Devil

Will do!
I'm hoping to snag a female from either my Alpha pair (since they seem to be the only ones who can produce anything good) or snag something from WP

... I spent all my WP mushies and I'm waiting for Fauna XD
 Devils Heart
10:15:50 FizenDevil, Zeni
Zera - Ooh, should let me know when your doing your next custom. >:) I have quite a few unused designs.
 Zeraphia
10:14:17 Vah is banned
Devil

Oooh I'll have to keep you in mind next time I have a wolf to customize.
 Devils Heart
10:13:30 FizenDevil, Zeni
Zera - Indeed. Fully designed him myself. <3

Free run - How're you <3
 DevilsPlayground
10:12:43 Devil (Any pronouns)
fizen!!!
 Spellbound
10:12:37 miss fine dining
-WP Click-
 Zeraphia
10:12:07 Vah is banned
That custom design under the Amela is sheer perfection too--
 Devils Heart
10:11:43 FizenDevil, Zeni
Zerah - I know right?!

Free run *^*
 Zeraphia
10:08:51 Vah is banned
Devil

Oooh he is absolutely gorgeous--

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : -5
Vicuna Wolf : +2
Mountain Lion : -1
    Winter Month: 1   Day  Weather:  Sunny
 Battle  Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1  2  3

Life of a Pride | Lion Rp | Open!June 22, 2024 08:35 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Manyara is pretty much done
Life of a Pride | Lion Rp | Open!June 23, 2024 09:58 AM

Red Moon

Lightbringer

Give Award

Verion

Desired Rank: Satisfied for now..

Appearance:
lion-stock-29-by-hotnstock-d4j87nm-pre.jpg

Verion stands at about 3'9", so he has a rather tall stature. His body is strewn with muscle, adding to his body mass of roughly 500 pounds. He has the typical mane of a male lion. Long and thick golden hair sits on the back of his head, running along his neck and shoulders. The mane is more dark brown near the top of his head, growing a little lighter towards the middle near his neck, before turning into a deep umber color along his broad chest and shoulders. Verion's ears are usually well hidden in his mane, but can be seen especially when they are shifting. His right ear has a notch in it.

His face is mostly a golden color with some grey markings along his forehead, nose, and cheeks. Verion has bright white markings under his kohl lined eyes, which usually snap attention towards his golden eyes. His nose is a dark brick red color and his chin is white.

The rest of his body is mostly the typical "lion gold" color, with some grey fur running down his back. Muscles ripple beneath his thick pelt. His tail's tuft is a mix of golden yellow and dark umber. He has a thicker build, rather than a lithe and narrow one.

Personality:
| Dominant | Power Hungry | Possessive | Selfish | Charming | Flirty | Witty | Independent | Secretive | Guarded

Verion is not someone you can trust right off the bat. He often has only a few things truly on his mind, which mostly always pertain to his own needs and desires. The lion does not often concern himself with others' needs, unless they somehow will be helpful later in the future. He is always thinking a few steps ahead. So if he is helping you out for some reason, it is best to stop for a moment and wonder if you're just a pawn in his game. Verion can be a sly manipulator, so it is usually best to just keep a distance from him before you get tangled up in his tricky web.

The male usually likes to observe from a distance before making any direct moves or confrontations with a stranger. He prefers to think and plan before making any important moves, proving his cunning and tendencies to plan. However, he usually keeps his intentions and plans to himself, as he is rather guarded and secretive. It would be rare for one to truly find out what Verion's end goals are. And he rather likes it that way.

What else does he like? Power. Although he is a rogue bachelor lion, he does not hesitate to try and gain the upper hand when he can. Other rogues may try to make friends or careful affiliations with others, but Verion is a bit more direct with his intentions. He does not hesitate to jump into physical fights or violence if he thinks the situation calls for it. Whatever it takes for him to gain power or an edge on others, he will probably he more than happy to do.

He occasionally gains some favor with female lionesses, though. While he can be as sly as a snake and as cunning as a fox, he has some charm. For one, he is easy on the eyes. Confidence and ease exudes him. On top of that dangerous mix, flirting rolls off his tongue smoothly. He is pretty good at reading others, which makes it easier for him to draw others in and capture their attention. But if he does begin to fancy someone, even if it is temporary or for his little game, he can grow quite possessive of them. He will begin to think of them as his, and he can become quite the jealous type. Verion wouldn't hesitate to make it obvious that the lioness that possesses his attention and affection is only his. This tendency can become quite overbearing. His protection instincts kick in full throttle, as he will guard her and always keep an eye out. He would hesitate even to let her out of his sight for too long.

There are very few redeeming qualities about Verion. He is quite selfish, manipulative, and possessive. He plays the power game, and will stop at almost nothing to ensure his own standing. His drive for self-preservation is very strong, though. And the years he has in experience come in handy. The male is a strong survivor, quick witted and methodical. He is also smart and a good talker, which can help him navigate issues he may come across.

Crush: None yet
Mate: NA
Cubs: None, but would love to have some
Kin: NA
Affiliations: Open to discussion

Other: Image credit to HOTNStock @ DA

Edited at June 24, 2024 09:17 AM by Red Moon
Life of a Pride | Lion Rp | Open!June 23, 2024 10:23 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Will add ^^
Life of a Pride | Lion Rp | Open!June 24, 2024 12:00 AM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

S H I V A

danger.jpg

Credits to petra128 on DA
Desired Rank: Queen. Simple as... But maybe it can wait.

Appearance

Shiva is a lean, mean, fighting machine. She weighs in around 330 pounds and stands at 3.6 feet at the shoulder. With a more wiry, lithe physique, her skeleton and muscling are more visible than they would be on a stockier lioness. Shiva is in the middle weight range but definitely one of the taller lionesses.

Her features are regal and refined, giving her a feminine look that is quite easy on the eyes. Soft, feathery fur covers her body in a sleek manner. Her coat is a light tan in coloration with honey undertones and cream shading on her underbelly; the insides of her legs; her cheeks, chin, and under her nose; and her chest, throat, and sides of her neck. Darker splashes outline skeletal structures and form faint striping on her legs.

Her eyes are a typical amber-brown coloration, framed by thick eyelashes and black skin. They seem to constantly gleam with a menacing light in a manner that screams "run." This lioness carries herself with power and poise; her steps are light but firm, and she holds herself tall.

Her hindquarters sport a few long gashes. Another scar is situated just underneath her right eye, and there are several bite marks and minor scratches from past battles on her legs and chest. She is a fighter, and she has had her fair share of experience.

Personality

Shiva has an extremely ambitious personality. She does not take kindly to competition, yet she strongly disapproves of those who do not want to improve their status, their being, their pride. A stagnant lion or lioness is her least favorite kind to deal with. She has always wanted a leadership role, and while she has been loyal, it has never been a secret that she wants more power than she has.

She is what one would call apathetic. With an attitude of "suck it up, buttercup," she is certainly not the most popular of lionesses at the moment, if ever. Shiva can be quite fun to be around in the right mood, but she has learned to push people away and this friendlier personality rarely rears its head.

Shiva is, without a doubt, dangerous. Her loyalty is given carefully; she does not attach herself to others lightly. This lioness is not exactly friendly, either, and she doesn't pretend to be. She's calculating, icy cold, and focused on the future. Her mind is constantly spinning, formulating a new plot or mulling over new factors. Everyone is a pawn in her game.

"Soft" lions are deemed useless. "Outgoing" lions can come off as ditsy. "Sassy" lions just piss her off. Shiva is one for rigidity and no excuses, regardless of the scenario; she takes everything for what it is and goes with the flow, shifting her plans and courses of action to take the alterations in stride. She is most certainly a dominant creature, and there is nothing she hates more than being talked down to. Being underestimated, though, is always a treat; it makes it all the sweeter when she obliterates the lion or lioness who made the fatal mistake of looking down on her.

Affiliations

Open

Crush

Open

Mate

None

Cubs

None

Kin

Open

Other

deadly.jpg