Poll
-WP Click-
 Boeing
02:15:34 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Alright gonna go now peoples
Have fun ^^
 Embershed
02:09:10 The Minor Nuisance
anyone know where the dog lady's dogs are?
 Boeing
02:07:09 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
I was not able to chase you away from Jungle 4. Poor Tamar, he was the wolf in front at the time XD
 Boeing
02:03:04 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Dove I just encountered you in Jungle 4 O.o
 Amygdala
01:59:25 Amy
Only 18 enemies in mountains...i guess i don't need eagle feathers afterall
 Frozen Mist
01:52:06 Frozen - Mist
Boing,
>.> Nuh.
 Boeing
01:51:20 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Dove
It's why you said in the alliance that we could bring along a goldfish to your ol' dusty back porch. We're bringing goldfishes, just made of actual gold to put in the raffle :D
 Embershed
01:48:28 The Minor Nuisance
I can try to help? I haven't got anything much at the moment, though...
 CloudGazer
01:48:12 
HEE rollover is taking so long.
 Amygdala
01:47:11 Amy
Okay i just realised i only have 1 ExW female...time to throw them all to ExW males and hope for the best😅
 Frozen Mist
01:46:21 Frozen - Mist
-.- I am hosting it for you heathens on my back porch.
01:46:17 01
what is this TvT
01:46:05 01
RedWood 🍃 🍂 sits down and starts to play Wolfplay on their computer. (4th wall breaking)

Stats: Wisdom +3
Mood: Smart
 Boeing
01:46:00 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Dove it's an alliance raffle tho ^^ we can help out can't we? :D
 Boeing
01:45:20 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Nevermind - I used it up somewhere
 Frozen Mist
01:44:53 Frozen - Mist
Good think the thing I really hope is nice for yall I aint got yet. XD
 Boeing
01:44:37 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
And I'm gonna keep working on getting stuff for it. Right now I have some buried Knowledge I think I can add in ^^
 Amygdala
01:44:01 Amy
Frozen
Hey i plan on participating and getting all my stuff back XD

No grounding
 Boeing
01:43:56 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Dove
Why? You know if the prices are low enough I'm going to buy hundreds of tickets simply because :D

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Vicuna Wolf : -1
Cheetah : +3
Leopard : -2
    Spring Month: 1   Day  Weather:  Sunny
 Battle  Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

Fortune of Three // OpenMay 24, 2024 01:00 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Bear with us, this is the first time for both of us trying to co-host.

This RP is Co-Hosted by:

Zeraphia // 85543
and
Spider // 305623

---------------------------

PLOT:

Mythical creatures that exist from the dawn of time to now. Now being 1956. Now, mortals and normal people have largely forgotten about them. They don't see them as they are, just as people that seem... gifted or perhaps a little less human-like than others.

However, these mythical creatures are not a part of usual society. No, they are a part of the three Kingdoms over mythical beings.

The Luxian kingdom is made up largely of Angels, elves, elemental abilities and those with light-like abilities.

Opposing them, largely, is the Aphotic Kingdom. With the make-up of vampires, demons, dark-magicks and the likes they tend to fight a lot against the other kingdom.

Where as the last kingdom, the Kingdom of the Sovereign, finds both of them exhausting. Shifters, werewolves and other mythical creatures that just don't fit in with the other two kingdoms.

Which has been the case for eons. More or less they're forced to be "civil" with each other now... but the ruling heads of each kingdom have discovered a way to break above the other two.

The mystical Galoshes of Fortune.

These galoshes are rumored to grant wishes to whomever wears them. So, of course, thinking they're sneaky, they've sent out a small group from each kingdom to go and find these galoshes.

Will they find them? Or will they not?

--------

TLDR: Three kingdoms, Light, Dark, Neutral. They are there for mythical creatures of all kinds to keep track of, etc. but they're kinda greedy and want magical shoes that grant wishes. So they send a group from their kingdom to find them.

RP-wise, it will start when the three groups accidentally come across each other. Just so you keep that in mind!

Edited at May 24, 2024 02:00 PM by Zeraphia
Fortune of Three // OpenMay 24, 2024 01:03 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Discussion: link tbd

RP: link tbd

-------------

Character Roster

Luxian Kingdom:

- Ace // Elf // 21 // Male // Spider // Royalty
-
-

Aphotic Kingdom:

-
-
-

Kingdom of the Sovereign

- Lucius Zeller // Hybrid // 23 // Male // Zeraphia
-
-

NPCs (played by either Zeraphia or Spider)

-
-
-

Edited at May 24, 2024 03:33 PM by Zeraphia
Fortune of Three // OpenMay 24, 2024 01:20 PM

Spider

Darkseeker

Give Award

Rules

WIP probably

1:Me and Zeraphia both have the right to decline your sign up form.

2: This is Semi-Lit so 120+ words we understand you get writer's block just pm one of us before starting to write smaller than usual.

3: No Mary Sues, Gary Sues etc.

4: Put your backstory in other if your character has one

5: Don't be rude in RP, Discussion thread, or sign-ups bare with us it's our first time

6: 5 sentences at least for both personality and appearance

7: If you've read through all of this put Sandwhich in your Other section

8: One royal person per kingdom
9: They can't be younger than 18 no minors

Edited at May 30, 2024 06:30 PM by Spider
Fortune of Three // OpenMay 24, 2024 01:46 PM

Spider

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name
Sexuality
Species
Kingdom

Appearance
Personality
Background
Likes/dislikes
Other

Edited at May 24, 2024 01:48 PM by Spider
Fortune of Three // OpenMay 24, 2024 01:47 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name:
Lucius Hayden Zeller

Sexuality:
Bisexual (leans more towards men) or demiromantic

Species:

Hybrid - Angel/Demon

Kingdom:
Kingdom of the Sovereign - not royal

Appearance:

Standing at a solid 6'0" even (demon genes do come in handy sometimes), Lucius tends to have a much more broad looking torso. His shoulders are wide and set in place. Of course that helps when one quite literally has to have broad shoulders to accommodate two extra appendages and all of the tendons, nerves, muscles, bones and the likes. He does, however, have a shorter torso because of that. However, his long legs make up plenty for the lack of torso. Legs for days, man. Legs for days.

That aside, Lucius sports soft blue eyes that remind him of the color of an aquamarine jewel with just a hint more blue to it than the usual stone would have. The soft blue color highlights, and compliments, the way his face is peppered with soft freckles. (As well as his neck, shoulders and back but who's looking?) Adding to the look, his hair is a warm golden blond color, the kind of color that really reminds one of the "amber waves of grain" that flow like the sea across most of the Midwest.

However, his casual clothing is really lacking in color. He finds that he prefers the soft greys, subtle tones and the saddle-back shoes to compliment the whole look. All in all, he really doesn't want to stand out.

That's nye impossible of course with the large set of wings that he sports along his back. With creamy white feathers that collect his look in a sort of angelic-like manner, Lucius tends to stick out like a sore thumb. Which probably doesn't help at all considering his personality.

Full Link - Art Credits to me (c)85543

Personality:
If you expected Lucius to be some sort of gentle, calm, quiet individual, you're in for a wild awakening. Not really rude, per se, but definitely wild. The child of an demon (and technically Angel but he's never really met his dad. His mother was... rather adamant that he didn't. But whatever, right?) the demon mother had some wild opinions. Settling in to a mix of the hippie movement that swept across a large part of the world and some strange free-range parenting sort of vibe, Lucius didn't exactly have any strict guidance. His self-preservation is close to none. It's a miracle he's managed to survive this long without any major injuries.

His bright flashing smile, cunning grins and easy-going personality tend to draw him to strange people, odd situations and the fact that he can simply pretend that you're a friend even if he's just barely gotten your name.

He really doesn't see a problem with how he is, after all, that's how he's supposed to be! That's how everyone is portrayed, to be in songs, movies, comics, the likes!

The concept of 'no, Lucius, you're supposed to be more mindful and quiet' is long gone. But, that being said, he does have a fierce loyalty to any and all he calls friends. Which... is often where he gets in the most trouble.

For whatever reason, his mother didn't approve of swearing. Rather than fight her on it, he's come to the ability to create odd comments, insults and the likes without swearing once. This ability likely wouldn't have happened if she wasn't so strict but hey, what's done is done, amiright?

However, Lucius refuses to be the center of attention. He will, can and has, shoved it onto someone else. Always bringing others to the limelight, but hanging in the wings himself. (Lol get it?)

He does get flustered and embarrassed rather easily, though. With a pale face, who can say no to that rose red blush that just creeps up over his cheeks, his nose and into his ears.

Background:
With a young demon mother who was definitely into the way-out lifestyle, the swinger type of ideals and the hippie life, it was little wonder than two things that probably should never have gotten together, did. Nobody cared to show yourself if nobody really knew what was going on. (Cough cough, Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds, the Beatles--but I digress). However, learning that she was to be a mother turned her away from the harder areas of life and settled down with a small community of others that sort of shared her same values. While Lucius doesn't entirely remember a lot about what she did for work, he does remember her taking late nights to finish sewing an outfit or two. Perhaps she was a seamstress or something. She never really told him.
However that didn't seem to matter. What did matter was his uncanny ability to gain information just by being himself. He has a tendency to get people to ramble on and on and on about what they know. Which is rather helpful when one is trying to get information on where a pair of magical galoshes are... But, other things he's learned from other people follow these three things;
A) friends are the best thing you can have. But that was a value he learned from his mother.
B) Be in control. Life moves fast and if you're just going with the flow or whatever, it doesn't end well.
C) Somethings in life are not meant to be talked about. Also, people are mean. Rather cruel. So be cruel back--no, that's not it. Have kindness at first but eventually, have boundaries.

- Summer storms: Despite a good solid thunderstorm meaning that he literally can not fly or go outside at all, Lucius loves the way they smell, the harsh wind, the sound of the rain. It's the thrill of the terror of Mother Nature for him.

- Chocolate: Keep him away from chocolate at all costs. My dude will do anything--literally--for chocolate. Any chocolate at all. Just... don't.

- Groups: While he may not be the center of attention, Lucius loves just sitting in a group and listening to others. The social butterfly in him loves to hear others talk, be a part of the fun, everything.

Dislikes:
- Needles/Doctors: For a young man with a knack of getting injured, this guy refuses outright to see a doctor at all if he doesn't have to. While he won't outright say it, it's rather obvious.

- Chairs: Such a menial little thing, why chairs? Have you tried to sit in a chair with a pair of giant wings you can't hide? No? Give it a little thought and just maybe, you'll figure it out. Those desks with built in tables? Oh, the bane of his existence.

- Sinatra: the king of music, why on earth? Lucius remembers days--weeks--of hearing the same song on repeat from the same cassette played by his mother. It is burned into his brain and if he hears it again, it'll be too soon.

Other:
Lucius hates sandwiches. Will refuse to eat them. He finds them the worst thing to exist.

Edited at May 24, 2024 01:58 PM by Zeraphia
Fortune of Three // OpenMay 24, 2024 01:47 PM

Spider

Darkseeker

Give Award
Reserved for my character
Fortune of Three // OpenMay 24, 2024 01:48 PM

Spider

Darkseeker

Give Award

WIP

Name: Ace
Sexuality: Bisexual (leans more towards men)
Species: Elf
Kingdom: Luxian

Appearance:
He's a solid 6'2 even though he is a elf he certainly acts more like an angel at some points so that why his kingdom usually calls him an Angel if if he has the pointy ears and maybe sharp canines the appearance to some people doesn't matter and for the Luxian kingdom they care more about personality.

He dedinetly doesn't like colorful things like he doesn't where those colorful clothes he likes to be different from others so he wears whites and blacks. He definetly prefers them so he can stay don the shadows easily and so he's not spotted while people are having a friendly chat in a store and such.

Even though his piercing blue eyes and his ear piercing make people know who he his doesn't mean that's what he likes about himself. His stealth and agility are what he likes he easily gets around places sneaks around people and it definitely helps when it comes to him using a bow and arrow
With Tux
Credits to me (c) 305623

Without Tux
Credits to me (c) 305623

Personality:
Ace is a very shy guy doesn't really talk to anyone because he doesn't usually like anyone he's a little rude but he never means to be he just wants to be left alone. He doesn't know exactly what he's suppose to do so he watches animals swing around trees, and just watches nature. He uses a little of his powers to help injured people and make sure no one gets hurt. He loves climbing on trees and just silently reading till there isn't a sun to be seen. When it starts to get dark he looks around for a bit and always literally always go into the city to help one of his friends set up their restaurant. So he's a pretty kind guy to his friends, family even if he doesn't like them, and the whole kingdom

Background: WIP will be mentioned in RP

Likes/dislikes:

Likes: He likes when people are friendly, kind, and like to play games and such. He'll often have his bow and arrows with him because he's into archery. You can always count on him to help catch some food with them. He also likes to climb trees, read books, and he's basically a elf calculator he can solve almost any math problem easily that's why he's good at engineering
Dislikes: People being mean in general even if it's towards his father who he doesn't like but tolerates. He dislikes using swords but he doesn't mind if someone else is using a sword actually he thinks it's cool if other people use swords. He dislikes swimming because he's never learned how to swim mostly because his father never taught him how to swim.

Other: He's royalty. He turned 21 about 3 weeks from this day and was sent to begin this task he doesn't understand what to do. He had a rough childhood his mother died when he was 10 and his father was the king. His father doesn't care about him to much so they stay away from each other. He's been suffering depression and anxiety. He tolerates Sandwhichs

Edited at May 25, 2024 08:06 PM by Spider

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us