09:44:08 Luna/Phantom
List
:)
 SilverBird
09:42:31 Dawn sun
So no, lol, my wolves are pathetic around beavers
 SilverBird
09:41:59 Dawn sun
Rumor has it that although Aizan the Bear is looking for this, there is a very special use for it in the Swamp.
 Fernweh.
09:39:31 Fern|Rock Creek
Anyone know the “special use” for the alligator teeth in the swamp?
 Eden
09:35:37 
Hello there^^
Looking for some Rp partners. Pm me.
 Listless
09:35:24 list, andie
Euro
crockpot!!?? thats so cute 😭

nymberia
ooo phantom is good too
 EuropaFromSolarBalls
09:35:10 IAmNotEurope / Euro
Hey.
 Destinations End
09:35:00 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Hey guys
 EuropaFromSolarBalls
09:33:54 IAmNotEurope / Euro
List
Crockpot
 Nymeria
09:31:26 Luna/Phantom
List
Phantom, Alias
 Listless
09:30:57 list, andie
Crook

oooo i like grim
 EuropaFromSolarBalls
09:30:39 IAmNotEurope / Euro
-WP Click-
Waiting for Hvitur and Onyx to age up so I can breed em (Their dad is a Light Fallow)
 Crooked Magic
09:28:50 Crook, She/her
List
Grim Reaper, Grim for short?
 Listless
09:25:56 list, andie
-WP Click-
name ideas?
 TheFlyingKitten
09:18:37 Petri Dish/Oh Naauur
-Click-

I drew her a way while back and I feel like her chest is either too far down or her secondary arms are too far up.
 TheFlyingKitten
09:17:46 Petri Dish/Oh Naauur
To my fellow artists, if I wanted to draw a character with multiple arms, anatomy wise would I have to give them multiple torsos so that the placement makes sense?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : -5
Vicuna Wolf : +2
Mountain Lion : -1
    Winter Month: 1   Day  Weather:  Sunny
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
  1 ..  13  14  15  16  17

Secrets and Strayed Hearts (Fox RP) OpenJune 28, 2024 05:23 AM

NovaPlains

Neutral

Give Award
Sable | F | Kit Fox | Desert Skulk | M: Noah, Blaze, Open
As Blaze approached, Sable tensed and hastily applied cactus juice to her wounds before the rain could wash it away. She stepped back, offering Blaze a terse explanation of what they were doing, "It just started raining; we needed a salve for the wounds I got from cactus spines, and Noah got one in his snout" Despite her reluctance to interact with her, she felt relieved that Blaze had arrived, as she was becoming too attached to Noah. After thanking Noah for his assistance, Sable picked up a fruit from the ground and made her way back to camp. Her leg was still sore, but it felt significantly better than before.
Back at camp she burrowed into a den and silently ate her fruit, wondering how she managed to let this day happen. She decided tomorrow she would wake up a bit early to hunt to make up for the lack of food today. As Sable pondered on her life here in the skulk she listened to the rain, it was rare to happen here in this hot of a climate but it soothed her to sleep.
Secrets and Strayed Hearts (Fox RP) OpenJune 28, 2024 06:09 PM

Feiella

Game Moderator
Neutral

Give Award
Saraid/Female Arctic Fox/Ice Skulk/M: Nodorak
She had just been staring at the horizon when she caught the scent of Nodorak and quickly turned away where she started making her way to the other fox carrting the vole and berries that she was lucky to find.

"Looks like you did better than me", she commented after putting her vole and berries down when she saw the fish, "All I found was a vole and some berries. Hopefully the summer will cool down".

Her black coat bristled a little before going flat again. She wasn't sure how to feel about the other foxes including all the leaders but she had no intention on telling anyone.
Secrets and Strayed Hearts (Fox RP) OpenJune 28, 2024 08:50 PM

Vesper

Darkseeker

Give Award

Mycena - A forest without Sound | OPEN POST

Space around a certain fox seemed to freeze in its tracks. Not a single prey or predator sound echoed through the lines of trees, not a single leaf rustle in ear-shot. Not a single scent or sight. In the center of this mute clearing, stood a small red and white fox, bright yellow eyes fixated on a certain spot within the ground between a rotting tree log and the grass. The only noise that could be heard, was the scrapping of the claws against the dirt, the shuffling of teeth ripping something from is spot within the soil. The fox lifted its head up, tail flicking back and forth warily. It hated being out in the woods alone, however, that was his job as a Trader. A voice called in the distance, an unknown one at that, and it made the fox freeze. Through his head, over and over again, the male spoke to himself.

It's okay Mycena. No one is here. We're safe, we're fine. No one can hurt us right now. If we finish what we're doing, we can get home in time to get dinner. The fox nodded to himself, picking up his large mushroom with his teeth before moving onto the next spot, contiuing his work, digging, grabbing and moving on. Before long, the predator had a decent stash of mushrooms, berries, herbs and more. He frowned to himelf though. Now I have to make more trips. What a drag this whole thing is. I wish I could just go and sleep for eternity.

Forums > Roleplay
  1 ..  13  14  15  16  17

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us