Wolf Play - Online Wolf Game!
Chatbox
 Nikwasi
04:59:47 Mac
Alright bye for real now lol
 Touch of Serenity
04:59:39 Serenity
Candy,

Sounds exactly like mine! Like she was such a good dog, even tolerated when I would wrestle with her growing up, was good with kittens and other animals. She even tolerated when we got a corgi puppy and just absolutely was the best dog I ever had. She was with us for 13 years and I pretty much grew up with her. Definitely a once in a lifetime dog for sure
 Nikwasi
04:59:35 Mac
ET
My boy won't go potty on the lead or if you're watching him. So you have to leave him alone or else he just won't go potty, meaning were bound to find a few dead animals when we bring him back inside
 Eternity
04:59:27 ET
Bye Nikwasi!

Honey
Please do please please please I'd kill to see it LMAOOO

Polar
Mood. That's me with all of my mechs, I forget absolutely everything.
 TheFlyingKitten
04:58:59 Petri Dish/Sorceress
If not either of those breeds, then I'd likely have an undocked Dobie. Beautiful dogs that I'd be more than willing to put the time and effort into.
 Ecifircas
04:58:43 
TheFlyingKitten, most dogs are not going to be truly protective or bite unless trained to. Belgian Malinois need really specific handling to be good dogs and the training that pours into teaching one to be a personal protection dog is immense. Their training never stops and I think there's very few people that would actually enjoy owning them at all, lol.

As for Tibetan Mastiffs, just a general yikes. Good luck finding one that's wellbred and temperamentally stable. They are extremely vicious - honestly more than I think anyone would ever actually have a good use for and they can be nervous and unstable.
 -Candy-Mushroom-
04:58:08 
Serenity

They really are tolerant, our neighbors are all scared because they bark when they walk by the fence but the moment we talk to them they turn into little attention seeking devils, hands and arms must be washed like a thousand times a day because the licking doesn't stop :')
 Eternity
04:57:53 ET
Nikwasi
Oh dear god, yeah, that sounds just like my old dog.
He could really catch shit, I'm ashamed to admit that he caught wild animals more than once.
He never should have been allowed off lead 😭
Safe to say I'd be much more responsible of an owner now, but I was young then.

Bastard was still trying to catch shit when he was cancerous and didn't want to eat.
 Eno
04:57:21 Kaz
Honey,
If you made that I'd stalk that thread for real. I did discover a dog breed the other day I've never heard of though :0
 Nikwasi
04:57:13 Mac
Alright chat I'm off- I have to eat but I'll be back soon
 Nikwasi
04:56:58 Mac
Candy Mushroom
I would imagine they'd be super high energy lol
But I feel like they would have lots of "good dog" potential
 Polargeist
04:56:29 Chro (he/him)
ET -
I don't think I am either LMAO, every time I have to revisit them I have to go through the heartbreaking realisation I don't even know what some parts are supposed to be myself
 Ecifircas
04:56:28 
Caeli, yes. As a breed used for a type of herding called "tending" - which means setting a perimeter for stock and not letting them leave that area. Like a living fence. They are *not* good for moving stock, just keeping them contained.

They used in the day of nomadic sheep ranchers who couldn't establish fences everywhere they traveled with their flocks. The dogs kept the stock together in a certain set area.
 Touch of Serenity
04:56:22 Serenity
Candy,

My first dog was that mix and my god they're such good dogs! Mine literally tolerated so much but she was a really protective when needed
 Honey
04:56:20 she/her
ET
i should make a thread of all the fucked up mixes that come through the clinic for WP's viewing pleasure
 Nikwasi
04:55:40 Mac
ET
My dog is a staffie and apbt mix, the amount of dead lizards and rats I find in my backyard is absolutely crazy 😭
And he's already almost ten and still going
 Transcendence
04:55:37 free palestine
Probably one of the bette palettes that dont make my astigmatic flare as much
 -Candy-Mushroom-
04:55:19 
Mac

We had a Pitbull thrown over our fence one day with our unfixed Rottie and now we have their puppers, they are absolute sweethearts despite being Bulls in a china shop
 Eternity
04:55:09 ET
I can't lie, I hate backyard breeding as much as the next person, but a part of me is morbidly curious about the fuckshit mixes people make. I just wanna see what they look like LMAO.

Obviously reiterating that I don't support it at all but the curiosity is real LMAO
 Eno
04:55:07 Kaz
Honey,
Literally LMAO I have no idea how that happened but it was awful also can't imagine the amount of grooming a dog like that would need ;-;

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Vicuna Wolf : +2
Red Fox : -3
Jaguar : +5
    Spring Month: 3   Day  Weather:  Flood
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
ForumTopicsLast Post
Announcements
Special news and announcements not posted in the Game.
11 Our Donations To Charity
1 week ago
Wolfplay
Gameplay discussion.
  ★Alliances   ★Contests   ★Darkseekers   ★Lightbringers   ★Neutrals
544 12/10 WP Memes
4 hours ago
Member Help
Do you have questions? We have answers.
  ★Guides
2591 Are You New? *Adopt A Newbie Project*
22 hours ago
Socialize
Mix and mingle.
  ★Games   ★Growl   ★Polls   ★Tail Wags   ★Writer's Nook
1442 art interest
17 minutes ago
Artwork
Buy and sell art here. WP currency only.
  ★Adoptables   ★Art Gallery   ★Art Help   ★Art Requests   ★Art Shops   ★Palette Art
2665 Vahs art dump
1 minute ago
Trading Post
Buy and sell your game items, apples, wolves, etc.
  ★Auctions   ★Raffles   ★Want Ads
153 2 y/o DG G4 Rosewood Female
3 hours ago
Breeding Discussion
For all of your breeding needs.
  ★Brags   ★Breeding Ads
71 Looking for breeders
1 day ago
Roleplay
Enjoy forum RPs? Start one here.
  ★1x1   ★Characters   ★Discussion   ★Fantasy   ★Literate   ★Realistic   ★Semi-Literate   ★Sign-Ups
4414 honey x silhouetteissleepy
54 seconds ago

Recent Activity

TopicPosterWhen
Games
  The Last Post Wins!
The Night Walker
2 hours ago
1x1
  essence x honey | private 1x1
Honey
43 minutes ago