Wolf Play - Online Wolf Game!
Chatbox
 The Pumpkin King
06:34:18 Ecifircas
icemoons, not low-gen, rarity is meh, bad vitals. Retire, for sure.
 The Pumpkin King
06:33:40 Ecifircas
Existence, I think being a stay at home parent would be okay. You know, your only job being feeding and playing with a kid but trying to do that as much as possible to make sure their brains develop right and have a whole other independent life sounds *rough.*
 icemoons
06:32:58 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
bone pile it is then
 Existence
06:32:23 Exist / Kuskyn
Icemoons, personally I would bone pile him
 icemoons
06:25:53 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
good morning friends, Keep or bone pile?

-WP Click-
 Existence
06:20:35 Exist / Kuskyn
Ecifircas, yeah definitely a 50/50 thing there honestly, I mean I'm up at 9:20 pm throwing a foot ball and soccer ball because she isn't tired yet.. So I'm trying to get her energy out xD She's loving it so can't be doing too bad. Man some of the kids I've seen I am so unsure of how their parents deal with them...

Oh yeah Huskies are definitely the "child" of the dog world more than anything..
 The Pumpkin King
06:15:27 Ecifircas
Urux, awh. You're very sweet. :')

Existence, it's about luck as it is about raising. You're doing well, by the sounds of it. Some kids are god awful, though. It feels bad to say that about a kid but it's super true. Some kids really are just turds.

I can't imagine that, though. I don't even see huskies as dogs. I see them as a whole other .. demonic .. entity. lmao
 Existence
06:12:27 Exist / Kuskyn
Ecifircas, everyone around me who had kids before me were all like "They are so picky little things, messy, excreta.." Mine is like only messy and has a lot of energy I didn't get the short stick thank god. This kid eats like there is no food in the damn house, despite having 3 full meals and morning and afternoon tea..
Man I looked after a husky mix for 6 months and god I can see why people compare kids to huskies.
 Urux
06:10:09 Urox
Ecifircas
Thank you :') I'd give you a cheeky discount though :P
 The Pumpkin King
06:08:18 Ecifircas
Existence, oh yeah. It's not something where you can be like "welp, if it happens, it happens". You have to be uber sure. I juggle the responsibility of a dog okay but adding any more to that, I'd drop the ball and crash and burn. xD

Like kids, I love Huskies from a distance but realize I like the idea of a husky, not owning a husky.
 Existence
06:06:51 Exist / Kuskyn
Ecifircas, I will forever say to people do not have one unless you are 150% ready, god the mood switches on this little devil is literally from one extreme to the other.. Don't get me wrong she's a grwat kid but she is full on.. Physically and mentally.. Honestly kids are like Huskies...
 The Pumpkin King
06:04:11 Ecifircas
Existence, awh. :') The less I know about the doings of other people's kids the better, I'm insanely prone to baby fever. Sensical enough to know kids are absolutely not for me but I need my baby fix so I hang out with my friends to see their kids. lol

I think how sassy and hard-headed they get as they get older is cute.
 Old Money
06:03:37 elegance❀
-WP Click-
The Sombre Cirque. A Dark/Horror Roleplay. Join today!
 Existence
06:02:44 Exist / Kuskyn
Ecifircas, These days she just let's herself out the back door and yells at me through the kitchen window to let me know she's escaped ;-; Yeah for the most part the fact you can call her name and she comes back in amazing till she hits the rebellious age xD
 Tiny Village
06:01:30 Tiny
Good morning chat
 The Pumpkin King
06:00:21 Ecifircas
Existence, awh. :') Maybe you can teach her to like other places. At least you can have your goblin off leash because it will come back. lmao

Urux, I told you. ;) Your art is amazing. You put so much personality into each piece. When I'm not broke, I will happily pay your prices and then some to get some art. In the meantime, make some bank.
 Existence
05:59:18 Exist / Kuskyn
Speaking of art I should get my dead ass back into doing comms and designs.. Got that hoard..
 Urux
05:58:33 Urox
:') Ecifircas
I upped my prices and people are still wanting my art, so happy haha
 Urux
05:57:56 Urox
-Click-
Finished a com ^^
 Existence
05:56:16 Exist / Kuskyn
Ecifircas the only spot this feral thing likes is picnic point but I am not driving 2 hours to go there xD And the younger they are the more they slow you down x.x
Honestly the recall part is funny but like seriously true xD I call this one's name and she comes flying like a bullet c.c Kinda scary

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jackal : 0
Polar Bear : -2
Brown Bear : +5
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
ForumTopicsLast Post
Announcements
Special news and announcements not posted in the Game.
11 Our Donations To Charity
6 days ago
Wolfplay
Gameplay discussion.
  ★Alliances   ★Contests   ★Darkseekers   ★Lightbringers   ★Neutrals
520 Crooked Creatures' Lair
13 hours ago
Member Help
Do you have questions? We have answers.
  ★Guides
2605 Breeding
17 hours ago
Socialize
Mix and mingle.
  ★Games   ★Growl   ★Polls   ★Tail Wags   ★Writer's Nook
1345 Rate the Avatar Above!
44 minutes ago
Artwork
Buy and sell art here. WP currency only.
  ★Adoptables   ★Art Gallery   ★Art Help   ★Art Requests   ★Art Shops   ★Palette Art
2614 Kat's Free Doodles | Open
1 hour ago
Trading Post
Buy and sell your game items, apples, wolves, etc.
  ★Auctions   ★Raffles   ★Want Ads
143 Topaz Crystalline Pelt Dye! Open!
1 hour ago
Breeding Discussion
For all of your breeding needs.
  ★Brags   ★Breeding Ads
63 Vox's Box of Brags
1 day ago
Roleplay
Enjoy forum RPs? Start one here.
  ★1x1   ★Characters   ★Discussion   ★Fantasy   ★Literate   ★Realistic   ★Semi-Literate   ★Sign-Ups
4235 Blood of The Forgotten | Discussion
3 minutes ago

Recent Activity

TopicPosterWhen
Art Shops
  Kat's Free Doodles | Open
Salem
1 hour ago
1x1
  Star X Claw/Nymph
Star Tha AOD
2 hours ago