Wolf Play : -
Chatbox
 Saint
07:07:59 
of course my baby training no cp team finds an eve...
 starrywing
07:03:41 Novo/Starry
i miss the rage.
 Cortex
07:02:51 Tex,Core,Shade,They
good morning chat
 Anakin
06:59:21 Sith Happens
-WP Click-

First an SV chim, and now this?? Wow!
 Salem
06:57:29 Rumi
-WP Click-
 distant-lands
06:55:30 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
really hoping DS doesn't snatch her this time around e.e
 kycantina
06:54:01 ky
Someone put something in chat when DS hits
 Ecifircas
06:46:01 
361 is my current record. :p
 icemoons
06:42:48 slushy,ice,moon,
I have 108 paws
 purdy
06:39:06 
eek!! 78 paws!
 Ecifircas
06:35:39 
BJake, awh. It's so cute. I love it. :")
 icemoons
06:35:31 slushy,ice,moon,
oh shit... it's Monday... I have like 2 wolves at risk...
 icemoons
06:33:51 slushy,ice,moon,
why hello my friends
 starrywing
06:27:47 Novo/Starry
cat

Bobcat
06:27:28 (She) Cat {no bob}
Starry

Nice!
 starrywing
06:26:31 Novo/Starry
cat

what do you think about my art? :)
 Bobcat
06:25:52 (She) Cat {no bob}
Your wolves played: Thorn and Nostalgia House of pack Liminal Space chase Bree through the field together.

Good wolves
 starrywing
06:20:51 Novo/Starry
-WP Click-
 starrywing
06:20:12 Novo/Starry
bjake

cute
 BJake
06:19:38 Don't call me BJ.
-Click-
Ey? New art piece

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Alligator : 0
Bengal Tiger : +2
Mamba : -2
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Flood  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Member Help

-February 19, 2019 03:59 AM

Polargeist

Darkseeker

Give Award
-

Edited at February 23, 2021 04:44 AM by Polargeist
-February 19, 2019 05:47 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I doubt that that is a true bug, as I'm on my phone as well. However, I will admit that sometimes I click on the wolf name while trying to click on the info button, so maybe that's what's happening to you.
-February 19, 2019 06:10 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
It happened sometimes and I'm pretty sure it's because you scroll down your den page too fast for the page to catch up. If you scroll slower down your page it should help(it fixed my issue)
-February 19, 2019 11:27 AM

Polargeist

Darkseeker

Give Award

San Coronado said:
I doubt that that is a true bug, as I'm on my phone as well. However, I will admit that sometimes I click on the wolf name while trying to click on the info button, so maybe that's what's happening to you.

No, i click straight on the i and it goes to my wolfs page
-February 19, 2019 11:28 AM

Polargeist

Darkseeker

Give Award

Moonshadow said:
It happened sometimes and I'm pretty sure it's because you scroll down your den page too fast for the page to catch up. If you scroll slower down your page it should help(it fixed my issue)

No. For example, sometimes when i scroll up and check peoples wolves i click on info, and click, and suddenly it opens up the wolfs page
-February 21, 2019 11:59 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
i've never noticed it happening for me, and i just double-checked - definitely doesn't happen for me, so i'm not exactly sure if it's a bug. try zooming in and clicking the info button, maybe you're accidentally misclicking on the wolf's name instead of the info button.
-February 21, 2019 01:46 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
it's not a bug, you're just not tapping right :/
-February 21, 2019 02:35 PM

Destinations End

Game Moderator
Neutral

Give Award

Winter Haven said:
i've never noticed it happening for me, and i just double-checked - definitely doesn't happen for me, so i'm not exactly sure if it's a bug. try zooming in and clicking the info button, maybe you're accidentally misclicking on the wolf's name instead of the info button.

Stars' Lullaby said:

This.

If this is some glitch/bug, the only bug this could possibly be is something wrong with your phones touch screen.
I only use my phone, and I've experienced this with several of my older phones that didn't register my finger on the screen correctly and it thought I was trying to press something else, close to what I actually wanted to open; but it's always a problem with the device in these cases, not a website bug.

And in the chance it's a touch screen bug, and not you misclicking, there's nothing Eve can do to fix an internal device problem like that.
That kind of issue would have absolutely nothing to with WolfPlay, or any game/website because it's an internal problem with your device, and only your phone company, or a phone repair company, may be able to do something about it(which normally results in needing a new phone or your phone company replacing it with a refurbished one(if you have that sort of plan))

As this isn't a bug/a bug that Eve can fix for you, I'm moving this to the member help board

Edited at February 21, 2019 02:42 PM by Destinations End
-February 22, 2019 01:00 AM

Polargeist

Darkseeker

Give Award

Destinations End said:

Winter Haven said:

Stars' Lullaby said:

This.

If this is some glitch/bug, the only bug this could possibly be is something wrong with your phones touch screen.
I only use my phone, and I've experienced this with several of my older phones that didn't register my finger on the screen correctly and it thought I was trying to press something else, close to what I actually wanted to open; but it's always a problem with the device in these cases, not a website bug.

And in the chance it's a touch screen bug, and not you misclicking, there's nothing Eve can do to fix an internal device problem like that.
That kind of issue would have absolutely nothing to with WolfPlay, or any game/website because it's an internal problem with your device, and only your phone company, or a phone repair company, may be able to do something about it(which normally results in needing a new phone or your phone company replacing it with a refurbished one(if you have that sort of plan))

As this isn't a bug/a bug that Eve can fix for you, I'm moving this to the member help board

No my phone is like, two months old.
-February 22, 2019 05:03 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Whether it's two months old or two decades, a touchscreen problem could still happen. I had a phone once that had a touchscreen problem about a day after I bought it.

Forums > Member Help

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us