Wolf Play : Nox and Frostyk
Chatbox
 Boo
06:43:22 Chrissy
i'm tempted to use a toucan feather on her but i'll blame myself when i get duds. -WP Click-
 Old Money
06:42:34 elegance❀
good morning everyone!
 Gallifrey Falls
06:42:30 Allons-y / Myth
Well*
 Gallifrey Falls
06:41:56 Allons-y / Myth
Wwll decor passes are quite worthless to me lol
 distant-lands
06:38:54 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
i'm so impatient even though she'll probably give me duds e.e

they always do for the first litter, lol.
 Cortex
06:35:14 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Why do I save up my mush and never use it?
 starrywing
06:34:07 Novo/Starry
hello desti
 Cortex
06:34:03 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Hey Desti
 Destinations End
06:33:49 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Hey
 starrywing
06:33:49 Novo/Starry
oh shit
 Cortex
06:33:34 Tex,Core,Shade,They
I have
4,143 mush
 starrywing
06:33:08 Novo/Starry
Mushrooms: 1,241

what the sigma.
 starrywing
06:32:37 Novo/Starry
no thanks-
 Cortex
06:31:38 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Novo, It making me wanna send you Mush I have so much
 starrywing
06:31:15 Novo/Starry
fiddlestick
 starrywing
06:30:57 Novo/Starry
goddammit matunda.
Pack Matunda has sent you 500 Mushrooms
Memo: None
 Cortex
06:30:37 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Okay Novo
 starrywing
06:30:12 Novo/Starry
Novo* 😭
 starrywing
06:29:55 Novo/Starry
core

call me Move.
 Cortex
06:28:27 Tex,Core,Shade,They
starrywing
Lol

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Spotted Hyena : +3
Red Fox : +1
Crocodile : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sleet

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Nox and FrostykNovember 24, 2022 07:45 PM

FrostyK

Lightbringer

Give Award
Please do not post if not Frostyk or Nox. This is to work on a backstop between Tori and her Beta Fergus.
Nox and FrostykNovember 24, 2022 08:15 PM

FrostyK

Lightbringer

Give Award

Tori O'Connor

It was another typical Wednesday early morning for the young woman as she held her cellphone to her ear by her shoulder as she listened to the voicemail left by her father. Her eyes rolled as she finally got her key within the door of her home and she stepped in, making sure to pick up her heels that she had set upon the ground as she searched for her keys.

She opened the door and put the keys back into the pocket of the form fitting jeans that she had chosen to wear for her night out of the house. Tori had also chosen a nice blouse to wear with the jeans as she hadn't expected to later find herself at one of the smaller hideaway bars until 3 am, but now she was finally home and closing the door softly behind her hoping to avoid waking any of the other pack members that were within the house.

Of course she paused for a moment to lock the door before pulling the phone away and cursed under her breath as she dialed the older man's number knowing he would be awake as well. Her father always spent most of the night working on various necessities for the pack and Tori was now also no exception to that, though her insomnia was due to some painful memories that she was working on forgetting. Her bare feet padded softly against the wooden flooring as she made her way into the livingroom, pausing as her father answered his phone.

"Father you should be taking care of your wife and not worrying about me. Also I would appreciate not getting belittling messages because I missed your one phone call while I was having dinner with a potential investor."

Her words carrying a slight slur to them along with a thicker Irish accent. She had paused against a table that stood behind one of the couches and leaned against it with her free hand after setting her heels upon it. Her eyes closed as her father began to complain about what he had planned for her to accomplish tomorrow. As much as Tori had stepped into the role of Alpha for the pack, her father was still very much keeping his fingers intertwined with the daily actions.

(Sorry for short start)

Nox and FrostykNovember 24, 2022 08:51 PM

Nox

Darkseeker

Give Award
Fergus McConnally
10:00pm, 11:00pm, 12:00am, 1:00am...
Where was she?
The Beta had tried to keep his attention elsewhere for the first several hours of her absence. He cooked seasoned chicken breasts and shreaded them up into a creamy wild rice soup, which simmered on the stove for several hours to marinate all of the flavors together. In the time he had waited for it to finish up, he had cleaned the entire kitchen and living room and had hummed away to his favorite songs. Some embarrassing little dances to the music distracted him some and made the experience of anxiety cleaning a little more enjoyable overall, but he still churned and wondered that lingering question--where was she?
+
He had eaten supper alone at one of the bar stools. It was eerily quiet, so he had watched some YouTube videos to accompany him; how to repair lawn mowers was tonight's video of choice. He didn't have a broken lawn mower at the moment, but he did like to tinker with repairing things, so it did provide some enrichment for Fergus. The shoddy video made him chuckle a little as the cameraman dropped his phone repeatedly and heavy breathed through all of the handyman's audio. 59 whole reviews, and he had the blessing of being one of them.
+
It was 11:43pm by the time he remembered that he needed to pack up the soup on the stove, so he ladled it into a storage container and had set it inside of the fridge. He swallowed hard as he looked at the contents inside. One of Tori's coffee cups sat on the shelf and his brows had furrowed. Where was she tonight?
He had sat on the sofa to watch a movie at 12:31am to try to get the thoughts of her out of his mind, but it wasn't working. His face was blankly staring at the screen as Wayne and Garth partied on, and his fingers nervously tapped on his thighs. Should he be out there looking for her? How long was it until he should report a missing person to authorities? No, no. He knew Tori. She was the fiercest woman he had ever met. If she wasn't able to take care of herself, was anyone really?
The moment he heard the keys rattling the front door his lungs sucked in air. She was finally home. He had flushed the toilet and washed his hands, and slowly cracked the bathroom door open. She was there, shoes in hand and phone to her cheek. A walk of shame, perhaps? He could smell the alcohol from here, but he wasn't sure yet if he could smell any sign of a stranger on her; he was too far away yet and the alcohol was too strong smelling to catch a wiff of another man's cologne. The Beta watched as she trailed into the living room and had followed after quietly.
+
"Long evening?" Fergus asked. He didn't want to disrupt her call, but did want some explaination as to where she had been all night. He wasn't sure if he could smell cologne, but he certainly smelled cigarettes and booze, which lead him to believe that his Alpha had gotten comfortable in a bar for some time. From what he could see of her face in the dark, she looked tired. The room was lit by a small desk lamp in the corner, and Fergus strode into view from behind her.

Edited at November 24, 2022 08:53 PM by Nox
Nox and FrostykNovember 24, 2022 09:50 PM

FrostyK

Lightbringer

Give Award

Tori O'Connor

The sound of her Beta's voice caught the female offguard and her phone went flying through the air as she jumped and spun around staring at Fergus with wide eyes as the hard thud of her phone against the ground filled the air.

"Y...ye...yes it was." It took only a moment for the Alpha to regain a bit of her composure. "I met with a potential investor and the dinner wait later than I was expecting it too and then to get the slimy feeling off, I went to Marxon's Bar. One of the few places left where they don't make a fuss about my new title."

Marxon's was one of the few shifter bars where Tori didn't feel like she was any different than other shifters due to her status. She felt like she had before becoming the Alpha and that was causing her new problems. Her eyes looked over her Beta before moving to where her phone had unceremoniously smashed upon the floor. "Guess that ended my call with my father." Her shoulders shrugged as she scanned the house for any more possible visitors.

"Why are you still up? Didn't peg you as a fellow insomniac, Gus." Tori was careful about using the nickname for her Beta. Mainly she was trying to avoid anyone confusing their closeness and causing issues about her choice. Though the name always slipped out after she had been drinking or if they were alone.

The female had forgotten about her shoes until she followed her hand after it bumped into one of the shoes. "Don't even think what I know you are thinking...I was a perfectly good little drinking angel. Only growled at one poor sod who thought he would take this home." She motioned about herself with her free hand and shook her head trying to suppress a laugh. "Maybe if it was Friday night but not the middle of the week. Too much work to do in the morning."

The faint scent of the soup that Fergus had made earlier caught her attention for a moment and she looked between Fergus and the kitchen. "You cleaned didn't you after making soup...what kind?" The rational part of Tori's brain foggily urged the female to at least eat a little bit of food before attempting to go to bed.

The headache was going to be bad enough but a little food would help soak up some of the alcohol. It didn't help that this had been Tori's first real night of over drinking since she had stepped up and though she had thought she was careful. Any misstep and the rumors would fly through the community. Her return had been mired in rumors that had yet to be fully cleared or dismissed. It was why her father was holding a tight rein around the female's throat. He wanted her to succeed. Not crash and burn the whole family business and pack to the ground.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us