Sisters xD
 Amygdala
03:37:32 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
Still 40 is crazy😅

Atleast you got it back
 distant-lands
03:37:30 katy | beetle
hm. it's been 6 days since my adopt auction ended and one person still hasn't paid for the one they won >.>

i have no idea what to do, lol.
 Urux
03:36:27 Urox
Amy
Oh thank you haha, I bought the 40 one. I got 50 back and a party token so I mean not so bad
 Existence
03:25:08 Exist / Kuskyn
I think the most I've gotten after going through 2000 moves is 300 mush from Montak
 Amygdala
03:17:09 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Same...i once accidentaly sold all my relics and got almost 200 mush🥲
 Existence
03:12:18 Exist / Kuskyn
I am so use to my old team not collecting all the pieces I need so I am like oh crap when I go and sell everything with my new team seeing the list pop up with all 3 shards T.T
 Amygdala
03:07:33 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
I check craft first after exploring and then head over to montak XD
 Existence
03:06:49 Exist / Kuskyn
I am hopeless honestly I haven't learnt my lesson that they could be ised to craft..
 Amygdala
03:03:29 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Damn...that's too bad.

Urux
I have shard 2 if you need it
 Urux
03:01:48 Urox
Amy
Yeah :/ I've been gifting mine to people that talk about needing the different pieces in the chat
 Existence
03:01:30 Exist / Kuskyn
I accidentally sold my shard 2 and 3 to Montak x.x
 Amygdala
03:01:24 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
Damn...i keep selling them for 8🤣

No wonder they dissapear so fast lol
 Urux
03:00:56 Urox
:O I just won an apple in a raffle
 Urux
03:00:19 Urox
The cheapest bronze pieces being 40 mush is crazy
 Existence
02:24:50 Exist / Kuskyn
I'm laughing at my quest.. 40 chipmunks in forest, but since I got the quest I haven't seen the little turds xD
 Silver Dawn
02:23:30 
Floof!
 mission goofy
02:22:40 
im finally free from the 30 elk quest
 Existence
02:12:24 Exist / Kuskyn
On my way back to me 27K I had ;-;
 Transcendence
02:08:55 free palestine
Boost pvp aa

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : +1
Ermine : +3
Alligator : +4
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Heavy Snow  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Frostyhills24 x Stranger_Things | A Queen & Her ServantOctober 27, 2022 10:45 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
An RP thread for me and my RP partner, Frostyhills24. Under no circumstances is anyone allowed to participate or post here unless given prior permission from myself and Frosty. Feel free to follow along though, and I hope you all enjoy reading! ^_^
<><><><><>
~Participants~
-
1. {~Stranger_Things~} (me)
2. Frostyhills24

Edited at October 28, 2022 11:42 AM by {~Stranger_Things~}
Frostyhills24 x Stranger_Things | A Queen & Her ServantOctober 27, 2022 11:24 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
~The Plot~
A story about a supposedly cold queen and a servant. Will it become a story of love, or will things go wrong for the two? The only way to find out is to go along with the story and enjoy the ride.
-
One is a highly respected queen who has a cold exterior shell, while the other is a servant of many qualities. The two are on completely opposite sides of the ranking system, and yet somehow they've met and got along quite well. Both are creatures of similar species, yet are completely different in almost every way. However, things may start to change when one or both develops potential feelings for the other, but neither has said anything out of fear that they'd be rejected or weren't good enough for the other. Only time will tell what they'll do, and all we can hope is that this all turns out to be something good in the end.

Edited at October 28, 2022 11:08 AM by {~Stranger_Things~}
Frostyhills24 x Stranger_Things | A Queen & Her ServantOctober 27, 2022 11:32 AM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award
(WIP)
- Name -
Void
- Gender/pronouns -
Female
- Height -
Human: 5'6"
Dragon: 20ft long
(The size of the dragon compared to the human depends on their genetics and where they are from)
- Age -
Human: 17 years old
Dragon: 1,700 years
- species -
Night-dwelling humanoid dragon
- Role -
Night servant to the outdoor guard training grounds, she cleans equipment and sweeps the ground. During the day she serves the Commander as a servant
- Habits -
Likes to mess around and train once she is done cleaning
- Likes -
Black Cats
- Dislikes -
Direct eye contact with unknown people for too long

Edited at October 28, 2022 02:31 PM by Frostyhills24
Frostyhills24 x Stranger_Things | A Queen & Her ServantOctober 27, 2022 12:23 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Image/Description
Humanoid Form: Iceflare is a rather tall and intimidating humanoid at first glance. Her hair is stork white with a red fade (think of a strawberry red) retaining a few black streaks and is slightly wavy, reaching almost down to her elbows, so she keeps it in a thick braid most of the time. Due to her being part dragon, her skin is an inky black color with a few lighter patches similar to vitiligo on a human, with a few tiny white dragon scales just along the curve of her eye; her body is also littered with several scars of different shapes and sizes, all of which are old and long since healed, and there's also a scar over her left eye shaped like three claw marks just like in her dragon form. Resting upon her head are a pair of horns that grow up in a diagonal way before sharply curving upward in a half spiral, and the horns themselves are a deep strawberry red. Adding to this, she also retains a pair of wings and a tail; the tail is a white base with patches of red here and there, though there's also a small peppering of black scales too, whereas her wings are a dark strawberry color with a white fade and a few small black patches.
-
Dragon Form: Iceflare is quite large in her dragon form, standing at almost 15ft with a wingspan of about 20ft. Her scales are a beautiful mix of different shades of red, orange, and white, with a dark red stripe from snout to tail tip while the rest fades into a red-orange gradient down her body until her feet are solid white. Her claws and teeth are both a pale ivory sort of color and are very sharp, making her a deadly opponent on the battlefield. Her eyes are a startling yet beautiful icy blue color, giving them an almost deep and hypnotic look. Her body has several scars here and there, the main ones being along her tail, neck, and face, with a scar shaped like claw marks on her left eye; luckily, the scar wasn't that deep, so it didn't really affect her vision.
Name
Iceflare
-
Titles such as "your majesty" or "my queen" suffice when addressing her. However, a very select few may call her by her name, Flare or Flora. Don't call her ice cube unless you want your face frozen off. (Jk jk- or am I?)
Gender/pronouns
Female (She/Her, also fine with They/Them.)
Height
6'3 (Humanoid form) | 15ft (Dragon form)
2,500 in dragon years (25 in human years.)
Species
A humanoid dragon mixed with fire and ice. Primarily diurnal (awake during the day), but will sometimes switch depending on the month and become nocturnal for a short period of time.
Role
A full-time queen who never seems to know when it's time for a break. However, she does her best to give a little bit of time to those who work under her, having a partial soft spot for the lower ranks such as servants. She may or may not have a favorite among them, but there's no way she'd ever admit that out loud.
Habits:
- She taps her foot sometimes when she's anxious, though when people see her do it they assume it's due to her being impatient or annoyed.
- When she's curious about something, her head tilts ever so slightly to the side and gives the vague impression of a confused canine.
When she actually does get to take a break. During these few times, she goes to visit her brother, who lives within the kingdom but more towards the outskirts.
Dislikes:
The fact that she feels like she never has time to do anything, or people asking her why she doesn't take breaks a lot.

Edited at October 28, 2022 11:11 AM by {~Stranger_Things~}

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us