Hihi!!
 technoblade
01:57:37 Lil Techy | Techno
Will!
 Destinations End
01:54:34 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Bjake
Oh! Okay
Maybe two characters then? Hugging and smooching?

I'm not very good thinking of spicy stuff ^^'
 Wilverbeast
01:54:33 Will
@Starmutt

For real 😭
It started with one
The two
Now three

@San

I am becoming well known in the mom group lmfao

And the school too since parents have to email them like "Hey Will is picking up x y and z" 😂
 Sanania
01:53:28 San, Sangria
Will - lmfao not one but THREE
 starmutt
01:53:10 marsh | they/it
@Will
oh god they mitosis'ed
 Wilverbeast
01:52:19 Will
Life of a nanny

Like yeah
I watch my lil dude
But NOW

I'm picking up *three* lil dudes from school?!?

Wild
 starmutt
01:50:25 marsh | they/it
elder wolf will not fight for alpha spot.

this was implemented prior to the new breeding system. used to only be able to breed alphas with each other and within packs so elder feature was added as a workaround for that.
 Dire Wolf Haven
01:48:30 Dire, DWH
what does an elder do?
Like what is the difference between it and a normal wolf?
 starmutt
01:46:57 marsh | they/it
suggestion!
-WP Click-
 BJake
01:38:54 Don't call me BJ.
@Desti
Trying to make a YCH, so I gotta make something lots of people have oc's for
 Sanania
01:38:45 San, Sangria
BJake - I sought the opportunity to insert a dad joke and so I did.

Alternatively, maid outfit on a random OC of yours.
 Night Shade
01:38:43 Graves | Chaos
I lost my login streak, sigh
 technoblade
01:38:19 Lil Techy | Techno
BJake

glad i can help, oh also try belly dancer. I have a character with that outfit and it is chef's kiss!
 Destinations End
01:37:18 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Bjake
I honestly don't really know what you mean by spicy ^^'

All I can think of is two+ characters hugging and kissing. Maybe if you have poly ocs do those characters to make the spicy piece unique?
 BJake
01:37:15 Don't call me BJ.
@Sanania
LMAO
 BJake
01:36:56 Don't call me BJ.
@Technoblade
Holy shit I love you right now, thank you for the idea *^*
 Sanania
01:36:07 San, Sangria
BJake

chili pepper

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Ocelot : +1
Grizzly Bear : +2
Coyote : +4
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

[LF] 1x1 Roleplay PartnersApril 7, 2022 02:02 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Hello! You may call me Val or Valinyx, even Ashe if you so feel like it. Easily enough, I'm looking for a roleplay partner, several even, as I'm getting into roleplaying once more and honestly doing this with other people helps me get into the flow of writing my personal stories so here we go I guess???

- ★ Roleplay Example ★ -

Ground rules first, then. Be able to be within the semi-literate to Literate range of roleplaying, I don't want any one liners or half-assed paragraphs that give barely anything to go off of. I can write within the 500-1k+ words range [not characters] so please be able to also follow within that baseline. Cussing is avoidable if you're not comfortable with that! While I usually keep it to an occasional thing, I'm not against completely removing it from anything I write if that will make this more enjoyable for you. Romance is not a requirement for our roleplay, we can make it something more platonic, or avoid romance altogether and play things by ear to see how things will go. If you want to drop the roleplay at any time let me know, me knowing is better than just static silence for months on end, I won't be offended if you become uninterested or have to drop it for different reasons. Having writer's block is okay! Seriously, it's cool. I understand it hits us sometimes and that makes it hard to post or write a lot, just lemme know. Going off of that, I'm NOT expecting you to respond twice every week or something, just at the bare minimum make it like- once every two weeks, even that would be fine. If you're homophobic or racist leave. Now. You do you, but please, leave.

Ground rules check, cool, so some things about me not addressed

I will play any gender of character, I honestly have no preference in that kind of stuff and will adapt to what our roleplay turns out to be. As of late, I'm sticking more towards human role plays rather than animal ones, even with things like shapeshifters I will be more hesitant towards but feel free to suggest a plot following it if you have any! Who knows, maybe it'll really catch my attention. My grammar is usually pretty good, though sometimes some words will be misspelled by a letter or two, I'll try and fix these mistakes as soon as possible so my response may be eligible. I'm not the most communicative person ever, however once we get started I'll get more into the groove of things. World building can be done as we roleplay! We don't have to establish anything set in stone before we start, but we can if you'd like to. My character form won't be the best, but I promise my roleplay responses will be better. I have no issues whatsoever kicking the roleplay off if you struggle with making a starting post. Any era or genre is fine, though I'm not very interested in science fiction or labs, and finally I would highly prefer roleplays be done in forums, as it's much easier to keep track of everything going on and it's easier to see prior responses

That… should be it? If you have any additional questions then by all means feel free to ask and I'll do my best to respond in turn but other than that feel free to post below with info about how much you can write, anything I should avoid, topics you'd be interested in, etc

As of now I have no plots in mind, though I'll update regularly about anything that may come to mind or topics I'm feeling especially interested in
[LF] 1x1 Roleplay PartnersApril 7, 2022 02:03 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
P L O T S
All these are just suggestions, we by NO means HAVE to use one of these

Character B saves character A's life and now, honorbound, they are determined to return the favour. The thing is, character B is cursed with an ultimately boring life OR saved character A by total accident and wants nothing to do with them
-+★+-
Character A can see numbers over everyone’s head, the age at which they will die. This, in fact, is a totally useless ability inside of the hero AND villain society, so they're stuck instead delivering mail from house to house. That is, until one day a child answers the door, Character B, seemingly alone with a 7 floating above their head
-+★+-
Character A is a survivor in a zombie apocalypse, having lost everything in a skirmish, and they somehow make it to a ransacked college. Finding an overgrown veggie garden, character A meets a zombie [Character B] who seemed content to live in the ground. You find roots coming from character B's torso. They're… docile. And chatty.
-+★+-
Character A died today, but instead of heaven or hell or whatever afterlife they were expecting they wake up in a small, dingy room with a twelve year old kid [Character B] who casually looks up at them and gives a smile, reassuring them it'll be okay while the rest of the group seems to look through them. Only then does character A realize they're now Character B's imaginary friend, who's been thrown into a zombie apocalypse.
-+★+-
Dwarves have always been known as the most elite craftsmen. However, these newfangled machines humans have been coming up with lately have been upsetting this status quo. One dwarf [Character A] decides it’s time to swallow their pride and start taking lessons from a human engineer [Character B] who in turn seems interested in dwarf engineering.
-+★+-
Fourth generation of survivors emerge from a sunless bunker for the first time. To their surprise, the world apparently is “not” a radioactive wasteland.
-+★+-
A novice demon, Character A, has just managed to convince a human to give up her first born In exchange for eternal youth. They only did this because it seemed like that’s what everyone else was doing, but now Character A is unsure what they're supposed to do with the infant [Character B] and it’s a bit too late to ask.
-+★+-
Character A, a god, is used to getting a lot of prayers, all of them either frivolous or petty. One day, they receive a prayer Character A has never gotten. “Can you please be my friend?” They instantly appears in front of they're believer [Character B] to asks why

Edited at April 14, 2022 04:01 PM by Valinyx
[LF] 1x1 Roleplay PartnersApril 7, 2022 02:47 PM

South Park

Neutral

Give Award
ooooooo me me me me me eme me, i have my rp rules in my profile! if interested i will shoot a pm. pm me for a link to one of my current rps for a rp example!
[LF] 1x1 Roleplay PartnersApril 7, 2022 02:58 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
PMing :)

South Park said:
ooooooo me me me me me eme me, i have my rp rules in my profile! if interested i will shoot a pm. pm me for a link to one of my current rps for a rp example!

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us