02:29:55 Lil Techy | Techno
Mouse

It's fun honestly but I am so not used to PvPing
 Crypto Currency
02:29:28 Ash (he/they)
dire, when they're dead
 Crypto Currency
02:29:16 Ash (he/they)
God Bread, I remember when I had those :')
 Dire Wolf Haven
02:29:10 Dire, DWH
how old until your wolves cant breed anymore?
 Amygdala
02:29:08 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cy
I think the second one looks cuter
 technoblade
02:28:45 Lil Techy | Techno
Amy

I need 18 more and do whoever ya like :D I'm just gonna cycle through my explore wolves.
 Crypto Currency
02:28:27 Ash (he/they)
Amy, Spanish word for cheese.

which to keep?
-WP Click-
or
-WP Click-
 Amygdala
02:27:13 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cy
No idea what that is honestly😅
 Crypto Currency
02:27:03 Ash (he/they)
Heyo Eevee :)
 Crypto Currency
02:26:49 Ash (he/they)
Amy, and queso
 Amygdala
02:26:30 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno
How much wins do you need?
I can use my non boosted wolves so you finish the quest XD

Unkess you want a challenge ;P
 technoblade
02:23:29 Lil Techy | Techno
Amy

Yes! I have like 2 hours right now
 Amygdala
02:23:23 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hi again hallow
 Hallow's Eve
02:23:10 Hallow, Eve
Howdy chat
 Amygdala
02:22:12 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cy
But dipping them in cacao makes them taste better in my opinion XD

Techno
Do you have time for some pvp?
 Crypto Currency
02:21:17 Ash (he/they)
Amy, no I'm eating Oreos right now lmao
 Amygdala
02:21:03 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cy
Cacaooo
 Amygdala
02:20:39 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hey techno

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Ocelot : +1
Grizzly Bear : +2
Coyote : +4
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Spiritus Lunae x MiseryApril 6, 2022 08:15 PM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
If your name is not in the title then please do not post.
Spiritus Lunae x MiseryApril 6, 2022 08:17 PM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
~ V A L D A ~
Appearance:
Valda is quite a sight to look at. Her pelt will remind you of the infamous season of winter. She is seen as an average sized female that stands at 30 inches and weighs approximately 155 pounds. She has a thick coat to protect herself from the colder climates, as that is where she originated from. Being the rank she is, Valda has gained slight muscle from being overly active and always on the move. Aside from the muscular parts of her, she still keeps that feminine build to her, with her soft expressions and mature sense of movements. As stated, her pelt is seen as a snowy color. Her base coat is white with cream highlights here and there. Her back and parts of her tail are scattered with a dark grey. Valda's face is outlined in light grey that compliments her fairly well. Valda takes pride in her appearance, that being said she makes sure her pelt is neatly groomed at all times. If you ever see Valda's pelt a mess, then you know something is wrong.
Valda possesses a long bushy tail that has a slight curve upward. Her tail length is about one foot long. She has fairly pointed ears that have a lot to do with her expressions and how she is feeling.Valda's eyes are an icy grey that always have a soft and nurturing look to them. If you took one look at Valda's parents, you'd immediately see that Valda takes her appearance from her mother rather than her father. Her mother was a beautiful grey she-wolf and Valda is an exact replica of her. As for her father, he was a charcoal black brute. Valda's siblings mainly either took their appearance from their father or they became a mix of the two.
Personality:
A mature and nurturing wolf, most would say. Valda has always had the more motherly character traits to her. This is due to the fact that her parents were always gone whether they were hunting or making sure there were no threats to the family of wolves. Because of this, as the oldest, Valda took up the role to take care of her siblings until their parents were back. This created a deep love for pups. Many are surprised she hasn't had any of her own yet. The thoughts have definitely crossed her mind once or twice but currently she is focusing on her job within the pack.
Intelligence was always an important trait for Valda. Seeing as most need intelligence in order to survive. At least that is how the she wolf feels. Being a mastermind isn't easy. But Valda took up the role fairly quick. She was taught many useful things by her parents. Valda would participate in sparring matches with her siblings to work on her reflexes and speed. She was taught what berries were good or bad, how to become an efficient hunter, and much more.
Loyalty. A very important thing for the female. Valda has grown up with a few traitors here and there. She is known to show compassion towards everyone she meets. It is very easy to gain Valda's trust, but also very hard to earn it back once broken. She takes loyalty very serious and believes it reflects on who you are as a wolf. Valda is a very trustworthy wolf as it is. She sees the hood in everyone and believes others might need a friend at times. Though this does not mean she is stupid. Valda can see right through malicious acts and she will call you out for it.
Romance was always a very tough situation with Valda. She has never really thought about what it would be like to have a mate for life. Valda is very oblivious to obvious signs of flirting and may seem like a bimbo. She was always taught that she does not need a male in order to survive, however this does not mean that she doesnt catch her sights on some she feels connected to. Valda is a hardworking female and always focuses on her job first. Then if some male comes along and they have a connection, then what happens, happens.
+ Quiet Areas +
+ Hunting +
Dislikes:
- Crowded/Noisy Areas -
- Bees -
- Mud -
Strengths:
+ Mastermind +
+ Speed +
+ Endurance +
Weaknesses:
- Brute Strength -
- Second Guesses Herself -
- Climbing -
Kin:
Open!
Affiliations:
Open!
Crush:
None
Mate:
N/A
Offspring:
N/A
Other:
{Credits for all images go to @Lakela on DA}

Edited at April 6, 2022 08:17 PM by M I S E R Y
Spiritus Lunae x MiseryApril 6, 2022 09:00 PM

Astrolistic

Lightbringer

Give Award
╔══ ♦~♦~♦ ══╗
ASPEN

"If they stand behind me, I protect them.
If they stand beside me, I respect, or reject them.
If they stand against me, I defeat them."
╚══ ♦~♦~♦ ══╝

springe-15-wolf-033-by-dark-wolfs-stock-d8n3tpf.jpg

Desired Rank: Currently not thinking about that

Appearance:

Credits for photos go to Dark-Wolfs-Stock on DeviantArt

springe-15-wolf-025-by-dark-wolfs-stock-d8n3p8k.jpg

Aspen is dark grey and a sort of dusty grey and brown colour all over. His coat is as dark as the late dawn that comes with the wintertime and his eyes have a certain shine to them in the daylight. Being dark in colour gives him a great advantage at night, him therefore much proferring that time to hunt.

His sense of hearing and smell make up for his eyes in the dark, however, and he has become an avid tracker using his strengths. His fur has a little bit of pattern, the top of his back only. He has a lighter underbelly, a typical colouring for wolves. His legs are a creamy sand colour, as is his belly.

Apart from that he is mottled in colour, dark enough to not be recognized by prey. His pads and nose are black, forever twitching with some type of new scent. His tail is of an average length, but it is quite fluffy and furry. He is of an above average male height, about 36 inches, larger than most. His length is slightly over average, just 5.7 feet, and he uses this mass well in combat. His weight is around 140 pounds, so he is much larger than some of the wolves in the pack.
One part of his presence that makes him feared by most in the surrounding area is his eyes. His deep amber eyes. They bare down on everyone and everything, especially Omegas.

Personality:

"At a certain point in my life, I reached a rapid. I could either die trying to swim down it. I could go around it like a coward. Or I could swim against the current, until I reached the shore. I chose to swim. And I survived."

One thing that is very recognisable about Aspen is his howl. Yes, his howl is loud, dominant and powerful. It will send shivers down your spine and make you paws feel weak beneath you. Beware of him, especially those who have made him your enemy.

Aspen is a very intelligent and worthy dog. He rose through the ranks of the pack from an early age, and although he did not pass the trials when he was aged one, it gave him a new purpose, and he passed with flying colours when he was two years of age. He is calm and collected, willing and content, not afraid to try new things, and has great respect for his ancestors and those who prove worthy in the pack.

He is a fit dog. His build, despite being large, is actually quite good for stamina, at reasonably high speeds. He prefers to pounce on prey rather than sprint in a full-blown chase. His prime sense is definitely his eyes. His eyesight in itself is sometimes all he needs to hunt. But of course, he has trained his other senses to help him find prey quicker.

Fighting is his preference over hunting, especially because of his size, but even he likes a good hunt in the forest. That is his favourite place to hunt. The plains require too much speed, that he doesn’t exactly possess. He has stamina, yes, but not speed for short bursts.

He is a master in combat. Wise and thoughtful about every single move he attacks and defends with.

Another thing that he really enjoys is swimming, nothing to him is better after a hard day of patrols and hunting than a quick dip in the stream nearby. He finds that it cools his mind as well as his body, and definitely calms his mood.

He is quite the flirt, and ever the gentleman. He enjoys the presense of both males and females within the pack. But nothing beat his lifelong mate. She was the love of his life. He strived to protect her, but he failed.

He just loved her to pieces.

+Combat

+Forest and Woodland

+Swimming

+Honourable Pack Members

+Running

+Pups

Dislikes:

+Hunting in the open

+Bright light

+Omegas

+Disrespect

Strengths:

+Knowledge & Intelligence - He has seen a lot, knows a great deal, and has been many places in his lifetime. Although not the wisest in the pack, he is certainly more knowledgable than most.

+Stamina - He is 'full of beans' as they say. Perfectly capable of running long distances. He enjoys it, definitely finding that, like swimming, it clears his mind.

+Combat - This is probably his most well-known strength. He is a very hard to read type of fighter, catching wolves off-guard with ease.

+Swimming - This strength was made clear in the swimming stage of the trials. He barely struggled with the rapid swimming, pasting a surprised look on the faces of the older wolves. He thrives in this activity.

+Leadership - As an Alpha, this strength is necessary, but his abilities are very prominant. He not only leads, but tries to inspire the wolves in his pack, enjoying every moment of it.

Weaknesses:

+Hunting in open spaces - Eh, he admits to this weakness. Because of his large frame, he struggles with this activity.

+Being alone for too long - This is one of his worst fears. He has quite bad abandonment issues, although he is working on it. So far, barely any wolves know about this.

+Occasional anger issues - Like all powerful Alphas, he will occasionally get quite enraged, especially at an Omega or a wolf that was being demoted to that role. This rarely happens.

+Speed - He lacks speed. That's all there is to it. He is definitely not as swift as some of the smaller wolves in the pack, but this doesn't really effect his day-to-day life and the odd battle he has.

Affiliations: Open

Kin: Open

Crush: None

Mate: None {His previous mate was killed}

Offspring: None as of yet

Other:^^

Spiritus Lunae x MiseryApril 7, 2022 06:35 PM

Astrolistic

Lightbringer

Give Award
Aspen howled, his maw opening wider than ever as he let loose the noise of sadness. The noise of hope. The noise of eternal loneliness. He thought sadly.
He wondered how the pack was getting on, the rogues would have taken control by now, as it was over a moon since he was exiled.
Exiled. He rolled the word over his tongue, hating the way it made him look like the criminal.
He stood up slowly, his howling ceasing as he closed his maw. He looked around, his amber eyes blazing in the moonlight as he caught a faint scent. Wolf. He thought indifferently. He readied his large frame and padded forward, growly deep in his throat.
He searched the surrounding clearing that he had styed in for the past few days, he crept just out of it and into the forest a small way before backing up and sitting down in the centre of the clearing again. It wasn't that he was afraid, but his loneliness was getting to him, and along with it, a minor phobia of dark places, especially when he was alone. He waited.

Edited at April 7, 2022 07:08 PM by Spiritus Lunae
Spiritus Lunae x MiseryApril 7, 2022 06:48 PM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
Trotting through the forest, Valda heard many noises from the distance. She wasn't typically a nosy wolf but one noise seemed to stand out to her. It was a distant howl from a wolf. It seemed to have deep emotions behind it. Valda learned from experience not to trust lone wolves anymore. She was heartbroken with what happened before. Valda pushed those thoughts aside and continued her lonesome journey. The female jumped over a small bush and landed perfectly on her paws. It was quite nice out. She had plans to go on a hunt later, but for now, she would need to find a place to stay before nightfall came. Suddenly, Valda began to have an aching feeling in her stomach. As if someone was near. She has survived this long, she'll be damned if she gets killed by some mangy animal. So for now, Valda continued on high alert, making sure to watch her back every now and then.
{Short, I didn't have much time:,) }
Spiritus Lunae x MiseryApril 7, 2022 07:15 PM

Astrolistic

Lightbringer

Give Award
Aspen turned around, around and around the large male went, until he had trodden down the earth beneath his paws so much that it felt like soft moss. He lay down, snapping a twig as he went. The noise echoed, for what seemed like miles around everything was silent, until he realised he had stopped breathing in the quietness of the forest. He let out his breath and pricked his ears, forever on alert.
He heard a noise, quite close, like the sound of pawsteps. That had better not be a wolf. He thought, his anger rising. He had had little trouble with rogue males recently, and wasn't going to hand his territory over in an instant. Standing up, he tensed, before growling again, deep in his throat, but loud and powerful.
He surveyed the clearing, making mental notes of either escape routes for him, or entry routes for other wolves. His mind cast back to his mate, Miyako, and he remebered that her way of thinking was so like his own. She would have done this. He reasurred himself.
Spiritus Lunae x MiseryApril 7, 2022 08:07 PM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
The sound of a twig snapping echoed in the distance. Valda stopped dead in her tracks and looked around, ears perked. Her eyes were peeled for any potential threats. A scent filled her nose, which seemed to be another wolf. It was a very strong scent. So they were close. Valda couldn't let her guard down. Especially since she was a lone female out in the woods. It wasn't until she darted her head to actually see the wolf, that she decided to take action fast. Valda couldn't decide if she wanted to confront him or not. After she made her decision, she crept behind a bush and stared the male down, ready to pounce.
After a short moment, Valda leapt off her paws and pinned the male. It was quite a struggle as he was much bigger than her. But she couldn't go back now. A feminine yet intimidating growl escaped her throat as she pinned her ears and locked eye contact. "Who are you and what are you doing here?" She growled. Even though she was a loner, Valda still claimed this territory as hers. And especially since she had never seen this wolf around before.
Spiritus Lunae x MiseryApril 7, 2022 09:20 PM

Astrolistic

Lightbringer

Give Award
Aspen yelped in surprise at the oncoming wolf, her having successfulluy pinned him down in seconds. Fighting back, he attempted to throw her off him, and backed away warily.
"I was unaware that this territory was yours, please forgive me. I am... Aspen." He paused for a few moments before telling her his real name.
His large frame tensed for another attack, hoping that she would calm down.
"I am the former Alpha Male of the Rilo Pack, we were overrun by rogues, I was exiled by them and..." He contemplated telling her that his mate was killed, but decided that he had given her far too much information, he stopped. He opened his maw several times before closing it and shaking his head.
"You have skill, it is good to see." He finally complimented.
He looked at the female before him, immediately ahving an interesting feeling in his stomach. He pushed it aside, suddenly thinking of his fallen mate, and eyed the loner. He sighed deeply.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us