Wolf Play : Dagger Pack x creepypasta x OPEN x OPEN
Chatbox
 Amygdala
10:47:29 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hallow
Completely understandable...i would do the same if i could
 icemoons
10:46:55 slushy,ice,moon,
Expand your territory. Level up in the Swamp.
Completed: 0/10

Fuck... here we go... Time to explore nonstop for a while... yay...
 Hallow's Eve
10:45:58 Hallow, Eve
Amy

I know I know. My bed is just calling my name right now lol. My building lost power again yesterday so I was doing that
 Salom_
10:44:53 Sal, Salmon
Amy
Thank you :)) it look a while but I'm happy I finally reached me goal!
 Salom_
10:44:21 Sal, Salmon
Purdy
Always M&Ms
 Amygdala
10:43:21 Amy/Anpmygdala
Sal
Wow that's amazing...good job
 Salom_
10:42:03 Sal, Salmon
Mushrooms Saved: 10,000
I finally got to 10k :D
 Amygdala
10:41:35 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hallow
You should do that...we need all the mush we can get for next month's event XD
 Hallow's Eve
10:40:03 Hallow, Eve
Amy

Oh that sounds like fun lol. I am probably going to hop on explore here soon, if I can get the energy too lol
 Amygdala
10:38:55 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hallow
Trying to get the energy to explore XD

I have 1000 moves to do in jungle
 Hallow's Eve
10:37:53 Hallow, Eve
Hey Amy, how are you?
 Amygdala
10:37:26 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hi hallow, hi dark
 Hallow's Eve
10:36:42 Hallow, Eve
Heyo chat
 Dark pack
10:33:56 
hi chat
 BuggyOs
10:33:46 Bug-a-boo
feline!
 Emmet
10:33:11 Emmet (he/him)
Canines or felines folks? (I wanna design stuff but canÂ’t decide feline or canine)
 Amygdala
10:32:02 Amy/Anpmygdala
If the M&M arw chocolate only i choose them. If not it's skittles for me
 Saint
10:31:43 
also, do some prey have higher flee rates (not just during winter)
 purdy
10:31:13 
I'mma ask this one more time before it gets old M&Ms or skittles
 starmutt
10:28:22 marsh | they/it
yah i'm not sure if its a bug or not

i get swamp and jungle quests i cannot complete due to all my levels being in forest lol

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jackal : -3
Leopard : 0
Wolverine : +3
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Dagger Pack x creepypasta x OPEN x OPENMarch 12, 2022 08:37 PM

Dagger Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Please do not post unless you are creepy, (OPEN), (OPEN), or me! However feel free to follow along!

Topic
Fantasy World

Characters
Dagger Pack-(Female)
creepypasta-(Male)
OPEN(Need pack)-(Female)
OPEN(Need pack)-(Male)

Extra
In this world there are four species....

Humans
Cruel, mean creatures... The ones who hunt animals for fun. The ones who are filled with so many sins. The ones who pray. The ones who may not be hungry, but they'll eat. They hurt each other, they kill each other... They're cruel... and yet some wish for a better world... A better life.... A better future

Witches
They are humans with magical abilities. Abilities that can control nature, but yet they are in hiding in fear of the humans who would burn them at the stake with no hesitation

Shadow Walkers
Things that are not quite human, but note quite animals either. They are incredibly smart with humanoid looks, as well as special powers depending on where they are born and what clan they live in. But most, if not all have a connection to animals, with the ability to fully shape-shift into a certain animal at will. These forest walks live in different villages that are ruled by a Chief/Chieftess and his/her wife/husband.

Forest
They value loyalty, and are typically nice. Most of them are connected and have the ability to shape shift into a kind of canine. They live in villages that are in treetops, with beautiful plants everywhere. They're magically ability is the ability to control plants and earth
River
Mermaid like creatures that are incredibly smart. They can breath underwater and on land and live in deep water cities. Most of them have water creatures/monsters as pets and can shape shift into water creatures as well. They're magically ability is the ability to control water.
Dry Lands
They are muscular creatures with a lot of strength. They have the ability to shape shift into creatures of the desert and are found in the desert most of the time. They are strong enough to lift many kinds of boulders. And their magically ability is the ability to control fire.
Wind
They value beautiful things, and live in dark caves with many crystals around. Within beautiful homes surrounded by crystals and many beautiful art pieces around. Their magically ability is the ability to control wind. They also make incredible crystal or/and obsidian weapons.

Werewolves
Wolves have had a hatred for humans after the humans had driven them from their homes. So they came up with a plan, that involved stealing from a Wind Walker, and in return the wolves were cursed. Their pups would have the ability to change into humans and suffer being a human for an entire night during the full moon, and the wolves began to hate themselves even more.

Plot
If Human
Just whatever is happening within your village
Forest
If Shadow Walker
In a meeting with all of the types of Shadow Walks, debating on if a war should be waged with humans
If Werewolf
It's a full moon

If you would like to join(Currently two spots open, please PM me this character sheet filled out and I will let you know if you're accepted)
Character Sheet
Name
Role
Clan/Family/Pack
Looks
Personality
Pets
Relationships(Family, dating, etc)
Abilities
Weaknesses(Must have at least three)
Strengths(Must have at least three)
Extra
Dagger Pack x creepypasta x OPEN x OPENMarch 12, 2022 08:38 PM

Dagger Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Characters(Please do not post them here, please do PM them to me)

Dagger's Character-WIP
creepy's Character
Name: Teborn
Species: Shadow Walkers(River)
Role: A nurse/plage doctor
Clan/Family/Pack: A village
Looks: A river creature that has gills on its neck and sharp claws long blue green hair yellow eyes and is very slim and small he's full monster form is a shark, but he uses makeup and dye to change himself and blend in with humans and his human 'looks' is brown curly hair with yellow eyes and a slim body and has red nails
Personality: A sweet caring person who hates his own kind due to what happened
Pets: He has a pet eel he keeps in a bowl
Relationships(Family, dating, etc): He has a human family
Abilities: He is a River Walker
Weaknesses(Must have at least three): He's not that strong on land, he's slow on land, he's allegtic to poison ivy
Strengths(Must have at least three): He's faster in the river, he's stronger in the river, he has sharp teeth
Extra: He was raised by humans after being taken from his parents when he was a baby so he slowly started to get use to being human and being feed lies to never like anything but humans
OPEN-WIP
OPEN-WIP

Edited at March 15, 2022 11:38 AM by Dagger Pack

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us