Vulpixles
06:29:27 Pixie, Vul | ♈
Dang one of my MB girls gave me TWO MB pups in one litter
 Clear Sky
06:18:36 Sky / Blue - she,her
amy well yea :')
 Amygdala
06:16:20 Amy/Anpmygdala
I need to take my car for an oil change next week...i drove 15.000km in 160 days🤣
 Clear Sky
06:14:58 Sky / Blue - she,her
amy lol
 Amygdala
06:12:08 Amy/Anpmygdala
Sky
Eh...could be better but nothing to complain about lol
 Clear Sky
06:11:13 Sky / Blue - she,her
amy fine i guess, hows yours?
 Amygdala
06:10:31 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hey sky XD
How's life?
 Clear Sky
06:09:34 Sky / Blue - she,her
hi amy
 Amygdala
05:51:08 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hello chat
 Tiny Village
05:26:10 Tiny
Good game
 Tiny Village
05:18:09 Tiny
Want to*
 Tiny Village
05:17:58 Tiny
Anyone wanna PvP my request is up there
 ZEFHYR
05:05:23 
well thank you for your patience
 The-Storyteller
04:59:10 Zyra_the_wolf
When I was new, I literally asked someone how the chat system works. And some other random questions about the game-
 ZEFHYR
04:56:27 
:) thanks!
 Ecifircas
04:52:38 
ZEFHYR, no worries - I never mind answering questions and neither do many other users. We were all new at once point. :-)
 ZEFHYR
04:52:01 
oh krikey...lol ok. someday I will gt thru playing without asking dumb questions...righty
 Ecifircas
04:50:44 
ZEFHYR, if they don't have the option, that means you've already given them a paws up. :)
 ZEFHYR
04:46:07 
no... many of the profiles do not have that? of three i looked at, only one does
 Ecifircas
04:44:01 
ZEFHYR, go to their page and next to their paws count, there's a little button that says 'Paws Up'. ^^

-Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Badger : +1
Green Python : -2
Caiman : -3
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4 

Flying nugget x saratankDecember 21, 2021 04:08 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Please do not post if you are not us.
Flying nugget x saratankDecember 21, 2021 04:10 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Hay
Flying nugget x saratankDecember 21, 2021 04:23 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Amara
Female
4 years old
Lioness
Lighter than most, deep blue eyes, average height and build.
Loner (just to start)
~~~
Aslan
Male
5 years
Loner
Large, bulky, Bright reddish blonde main with golden yellow eyes
~~~
Tara/Rayla
Females
3 years/ 4 years
Both average tan, Tara has hazel eyes, Rayla has golden yellow eyes
Pride lionesses
(For added names.)
Flying nugget x saratankDecember 22, 2021 01:25 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Akira
Female
3 and a half years
Lioness
She has snow whight pelt with black paws,ear tips,muzzle and scattered spoots along her pelt. Along with ice blue eyes and a small muclasen build
Lioness an lead huntrest of the lost pride
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nike
Male
4 year's
Lion
He has a black pelt with a pitch black main. Along with tan eyes and a large musalen build
Flying nugget x saratankDecember 23, 2021 07:24 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Would you like to start? :)
Flying nugget x saratankDecember 26, 2021 12:49 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Sure
~~~~~~~~
It was a late in the evening the sun was setting and the hunters of the lost pride where getting ready for thare hunt.
------------
Akira was a eligent whight and black lioness. She also happened to be her prides lead huntress, what got her, her rank? Well her intelgesges,speed,skilled jumping/leaping tactics, and her well thought,pland out master plans that's what got her, her rank. Though she was a bit clumsy she was stealthy while hunting. Akira was waiting for her hunting males to join her and the 2 other lioness known as Tara and Rayla. The 2 males she had chosen to go on the Hunt where lucky and Aaron both skiled in the task. The two males sone joined them. "Took you long enough!" She spat angered and impatient. She turned and lead they way to thafe hunting grounds.
--------------------
Nika was the king of the pride, he was an all black lion. He looked at Akira from his rock. Akira was his younger sister and the only serviveing cub from her litter. Nika watched as she spat at the to lions. Sone they left. Nika then watched the others that where left in the prides camp.
Flying nugget x saratankDecember 26, 2021 12:59 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Tara glanced at Rayla who seemed a little annoyed already, but then again Rayla had been smelling a lone lioness around recently, along with a male. It seemed to both Tara and Rayla that the two werent travelling together as their scents never gave that indication. Rayla kept close to the others before Tara dragged towards the back as she often did.
~~~
Amara spotted a zebra along with a foal and sighed. She was rather hungry after going a few days without food, and she knew the foal would be an easy target. She gave a low growl, trying to startle the mother. Her plan worked and the mother took off, leaving behind a foal who wasnt doing well in keeping up. The lionesses ran after the foal and made quick work of it before she dove in, scarfing down what she could.
~~~
Aslan sniffed around, smelling the pride near by. He didnt care too much for prides, having been exiled from his just for being a male. He should have challenged his father, but he didnt. The bulky male smirked seeing a lone lioness eating and planned to steal her food.
Flying nugget x saratankDecember 27, 2021 11:18 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
The hunting party came to the hunting grounds and found the lone lioness.
~~~~~~~
Akira walked up to the lioness "why are you here hunting in pride hunting grounds?" She asked harshly. She was a rather harsh and rude lioness to outsiders as every pride lion should. Her tail flicked with annoyance and she stood high showing the dominates she held.
~~~~~~~~
Nika stood up on his rock and went to see how the cubs where growing and thare strength in playing. The cubs where coming to an age to start traing and learning that being in a pride wasn't just playing. Ashe came closer the. Cubs ran over and began playing at his paws.
Flying nugget x saratankDecember 27, 2021 05:12 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Amara looked over. "When I started chasing them they weren't on your land" she said. She stood up, backing away knowing she couldn't handle a fight right then. It was easy to see she was rather skinny, and needed food. She caught scent of the lone male, but he certainly wasn't on their land. He was far enough away he might not have been a concern for the pride.
Flying nugget x saratankDecember 28, 2021 12:25 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Akira snarled and order the two males to take her back to camp as a prisoner. She then looked at her two lioness and spoke "time 5o hunt" Akira flicked her tail and began walking
~~~~~~~~
Nika looked up as the two males returned with the female. Nika walked over "whare the rest of the hunting party?" He asked. The two males replayed "Akira ordered us to return with this lone female" Aaron exsplaned.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us