Chatbox
 Zeraphia
07:57:09 Vah was attacked
Lycan

Oh dang! What kind of fandoms?
 Werewolf
07:56:57 Lycan, My can
Zeraphia

I feel that. I get the most randomness of role plays.

I even started thinking of fandom role plays.
 Zeraphia
07:55:57 Vah was attacked
Lycan

All the time.

Absolutely all the time XD it's kind of bad because my poor blog post can only handle so many words/characters
 Werewolf
07:55:04 Lycan, My can
Anyone else just randomly thinking about role play plots?
 Serpents
07:54:45 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
hi auroa sorry I was getting food
 Pink Tears
07:51:43 Tears, Pink, Pinkie
dead chat.
 Gallifrey Falls
07:41:25 Allons-y / Myth
Hello
 Crescent Nightwalker
07:41:19 Aurora / Crezzie / L
...I froze chat again!..🤔
 Crescent Nightwalker
07:37:00 Aurora / Crezzie / L
Hi Serpents!
 Crescent Nightwalker
07:36:39 Aurora / Crezzie / L
Who else is here to take a small escape from the crazy sudden turbulence in politics?
One thing I haven't said in chat all day that I'm asking now is, how's everyone else here doing?
 Serpents
07:35:41 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
anoyne up for an rp pm me
 Zeraphia
07:29:33 Vah was attacked
Stygian

I honestly might--
 Stygian Forest
07:21:14 
Zeraphia

Turn that down?
 Zeraphia
07:18:35 Vah was attacked
Stygian

It's been slow going that's for sure. I also have a "conquer" one for the tundra and ugh. 0/10 not my favorite.
 Stygian Forest
07:14:30 
Zeraphia

I had one and they went nonexistent.
 Rykio
07:14:24 An Attic.
Looking at my suggestions, and this is the only one that hasn't been added (scroll down a bit). -WP Click- Your ideas? :)
 Zeraphia
07:12:37 Vah was attacked
Stygian

Oh I have two quests for coyote and they're nonexistent.
 Stygian Forest
07:12:10 
Zeraphia

Try having Coyote go extinct when you have to beat them up in Explore.
 Zeraphia
07:10:54 Vah was attacked
Stygian

Oh man, it's always when you need them the most that they're just gone.
 Stygian Forest
07:10:22 
Zeraphia

Just exploring and working on quests. 50 more squirrels to go.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Sun Bear : -3
Grizzly Bear : -1
Margay : 0
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Dagger PackxPopee The PerformerOctober 23, 2021 01:11 PM

Dagger Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Please do not post unless you are named in the title! However feel free to follow along!

Topic
Assassin Spy RP

Plot
Within a single criminal organization, Moira's, many operations go on at once. Under the direction of their famous leader, Liam Olsen "Kingpin". However in one unit, the assassin unit, are two very good very precise assassins. Eilki Ditka and Herschel Matte. You would think, they would probably perhaps be friends or at least not hate each other, right? Wrong. Eilki and Herschel hate each other more then they hate anyone else. However because of their skills, the gang's leader pairs them together quite often.

The assassins greatest mission is coming up, a murder of a king up in a place called Abu Dhabi. Of course, their leader pairs them off to go kill the king. However, this is one of the most difficult tasks as weapons are not allowed within the boundries of Abu Dhabi. So the assassins spend a few weeks in Abu Dhabi pretending to be on a honeymoon while trying to figure out how to get to the heart of the kingdom and take out their target. While still hating each other's guts.

Characters
Dagger-Eilki Ditka(Female)
Popee-Herschel Matte(Male)

Edited at October 29, 2021 06:39 PM by Dagger Pack
Dagger PackxPopee The PerformerOctober 23, 2021 01:12 PM

Dagger Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Dagger Pack's Character

Personal Information
Full Name
Calista "Cal" Lilith Ditka
Meaning of Name
Calista means most beautiful
Lilith means ghost or storm goddess
Ditka means strife for wealth
Nickname/Aliases
Cal(This is what she introduces herself as, and that is what the criminal organization knows her as, simply Cal)
Silver Shot(Assassin nickname)
Place of Birth
London, Great Britian
Birthday
August 22
Zodiac Sign
Leo
Species
Human
Race
British
Religion
N/A
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual

Appearance
Height
5'10
Weight
156 lbs
Typical Clothing
Cal prefers to wear dark clothing, mainly black. Dressed in jeans, a t-shirt, tennis shoes is her typical attire. However when on a mission she has a bullet proof vest that can be hidden under her clothes. Then while, Cal doesn't like to wear bright colored clothes, she will if it is part of the disguise.
Skin Color
Tan
Body Type
Slender and slightlly muscled
Shape of Face
Round that shapes down into a defined jawline
Hair Color
Platnuim blonde, that she oftens dyes parts of. Currenlty has a strand of blue
Hair Style
Long and wavy, however she usually keeps it up and out of the way
Eye Color
Striking gray
Defining Features
Her eyes
Scars/Deformities
Cal has a few scars across her body, but one of the most memorible ones for her is one that is on her ribs. A long jagged scar that runs on the left side of her ribs to about her belly button. A scar she recieved from her first ever mission, when she got shot and the bullet just skimmed her
Birthmarks
N/A
Tattoo's
Cal has a wolf head silhouette on her inner left wrist. While on her back is a tattoo of black demon wings that are torn and ripped that cover her whole back. The tattoo is only ever seen if she is fully naked, so only Cal has seen it, well and the one who tattooed her
Eyesight
Above average
Left/Right/Ambidextrous
Right handed, trained herself to be ambidextrous

Personality
Strength(7/10)
Orginally athletic in high school, Cal trained day after day to get stronger and better
Stamina(6/10)
Cal prefers not to run, but has trained to build her stamina up a bit
Speed(5/10)
Cal is not the swiftest person in the world, but she is quick enough
Social Skills(5/10)
The only reason Cal has social skills is it helps assassinations, making her seem less suspicious. If she has to talk to anyone during a mission
Cooking(3/10)
Cal doesn't like to cook, and she doesn't do any complex and big recipes. Sticking to basic and short little meals
Empathy(1/10)
Passion(5/10)
While Cal mainly shows very little emotion, she ocasionally can be very emotional and very passionate about things she loves
Creativity(6/10)
Cal loves to come up with different and new ideas for anything
Confidence(8/10)
Cal just reeks of confidence
Quirks/Habits
-Nail biting(Doesn't do it in public)
-Always wears a distinctive necklace(That she hides while in public with her real face showing) a pendant of a arrow with a red(Blood color) tip
-Freakishly organized and efficient
-Patient and calm, to an abnormal degree(To a certain degree)
-Plays a musical instrument(Gutair)
-Sunset
-Drawing
-Astrology
-Rain
-Moon/Night
-Thunderstorms
-Water
-Animals
-Mythology and folklore
Dislikes
-Sunrise
-Cooking
-Sun/Day
-Hail
-Social Media
-Animal cruelty
-Closed spaces
-Crowds
-Mazes
Mental Problems
-Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
-Agoraphobia(Not super bad)
-Reactive Attachment Disorder

Relationships
Mother
Lilith Ditka
Relationship With Mother
Above average
Fate
Shot by husband
Father
Liam Ditka
Relationship With Father
Terrible
Fate
Suicide
Sisters
N/A
Brothers
N/A
Other Family
N/A
Other Relationships
N/A

Miscellaneous
Signature Weapon
-A black barrett M82(Sniper)
Strengths
-Good at sleight-of-hand (“magic” tricks) and picking pockets
-Can pick most any lock
- Speaks multiple languages fluently
-Super quick deductive reasoning and problem-solving skills
-Able to lie their way out of anything
-Excellent marksman
-Excellent driver
Weaknesses
-Phobias(irrational fear of spiders, clowns, and the unknown)
-Mental health issues(Can hold her back, sometimes)
-Callous(Almost all the time)(Hardened to emotions, rarely showing any form of it in expression. Unfeeling. Cold)
-Dyslexic (Mixes up her b's and d's)
-Hand shakes sometimes
Allergies
N/A
Languages
-English(Birth language)
-Spanish
-Russian
-German
-French
-Scottish Gaelic
Accent
British(Mainly, but can change accents if needed)
Quote/Mantra
"We all end up the same.....Dead."

Edited at October 24, 2021 01:12 PM by Dagger Pack
Dagger PackxPopee The PerformerOctober 24, 2021 09:56 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

[ name ]

Herschel Matte

[ pronunciation ]

Hersh-el Mat

[ Herschel = Deer ]

[ Matte = Gift of God ]

[ nickname(s) ]

Hersh, Hershey, Hershey Bar

[ age ]

[ gender ]

Male

[ sexuality ]

Bisexual

[ kingdom ]

Atlantic

[ personality ]

Curious - Quiet - Blunt

Herschel is the most curious person you'll ever meet. Everything he does is for a reason, or for the most part, a response. He thrives off of the reactions others will give him, especially if it's something ludicrous he's done to get an even bigger one. He takes a great interest in humans (or really anything other than an angel) because he doesn't know what they're like, and is one extremely curious cat. He can be easily considered "socially inept," but still somewhat extraverted because of how often he interacts with others. He doesn't really like to be alone and would rather be with others, but doesn't like big groups.

Herschel has an elegant poise to him. Even in his movements, everything he says and does is smooth and concentrated. He is quite the kind soul and believes in doing unto others that you would want done onto you, so he often goes out of his way to help and save others. Despite having the "savior complex" he has, Herschel is actually very neutral on most things and tries not to interject his own ideas or opinions. He just so happens to lean to a more humane side, but he honestly would not mind if he had to do the wrong thing to prove a point. He will fluctuate between loyalty and distrust, so play your cards wisely or else you will lose him.

This man is like one big, walking puzzle. It's extremely hard to tell what emotions he's feeling as they are not shown on his face, and not even in his words. Everything that falls from his mouth is in a cool tone, even if he is absolutely boiling with anger. Herschel will never outwardly show emotion other than sympathy or sadness, which tends to appear on his face easily. He is quite the sweetheart and finds a way to get along with everyone despite who they are or what their personality is like. He finds beauty in the small things, and has a particular love for nature. It may seem odd, but Herschel really likes beetles and butterflies, and even has a collection of them that he adds to regularly.

You would not be able to see it by looking at him, but he is highly religious. He rarely speaks about religion either, because he considers it inappropriate and he knows that not everyone will share his same ideas. Herschel has a leather bracelet with a silver crucifix on it, and he rarely ever takes it off unless sleeping or showering/bathing.

Herschel can get pretty obsessed over a person if they've got an unusual perception or personality, it leaves him with more to find out. Behind these facts, Herschel's a sensitive person and tends to be an open book. He's easily affected by compliments rather than insults, but most of the time is indifferent to them. He's very disbelieving of himself, ex: attractiveness, that he's a "good person," or that he's really got a purpose in existence. Compliments like those will be questioned relentless, even if you are a close friend.

[ appearance ]

Herschel is somewhat short and lanky, standing at 5'9. He absolutely hates his height, and would do anything to change it, but is at least grateful he's not shorter than any girl he's met. He has wispy white-blonde hair which reaches slightly past down his shoulders. Herschel usually messily braids it or puts in a bun. His also hair has a few streaks of brown and lighter blonde. His skin is peachy-pale color which is pretty clear without any blemishes or freckles. It's like ivory, giving him a porcelain look. He has a resting "nice" face, with soft eyes that look like there isn't a single thought bopping around in his head behind them. Herschel has a small, Grecian nose and thin, naturally smiling lips.

Herschel likes to wear ripped, light blue jeans with a white button-up shirt. It's usually his go to outfit, and has multiple pairs of the same pants and shirts. He also has a favorite zipper-hoodie to bring along when it's cold, and is constantly wearing a set of worn, white converse shoes. His lapis-blue eyes always match.

Dagger PackxPopee The PerformerOctober 29, 2021 06:52 PM

Dagger Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Beep, beep, beep

There was a groan as Eilki rolls over, ducking her head under the pillow, trying to ignore her alarm. Beep, beep, beep. With a sigh, Eilki unburrows herself, reaching over and hitting snooze. Yawning, the young woman sits up, eyes blinking open as she stares at her room. Briefly glancing at the clock, she notes it was about six in the morning. Now Eilki could not go to HQ today and pretend to be a normal citizen, but what was the fun in that? So the young woman throws her covers off and slides off the bed. Eilki stretches, before turning around and making her bed. Deftly and swiftly tucking the sheets back on neatly.

The young woman goes to her dresser and picks out clothes, before heading into the bathroom. Shutting the door and stripping her PJ's off as she leans into the shower to turn the hot water off. When the water was finally warm, Eilki steps into the shower, pulling the door shut behind her as the water pounds down on her. She sighs in content as the water warms her, before beginning to clean herself. Soaping herself before rinsing, then proceeding to: shampoo, rinse, conditioner, rinse. Then Eilki shuts the water off and steps out, grabbing a towel.

After Eilki dries herself off, she pulls her clothes on. A pair of simple black sweats, with a black t-shirt. The young woman proceeds to blow dry her hair, before brushing it out and tying it up in a ponytail. Then she hurries out into her kitchen to make breakfast. Which was a simple plate of eggs, bacon, and toast. Enjoying the morning, Eilki finishes her breakfast before heading back into her bathroom to brush her teeth. Then she pulls on her dark gray tennis shoes, and grabs her keys. Finally Eilki was ready to report to HQ.

The young woman hurries outside to her car, which was a dark gray Chevy corvette. Starting the car before pulling out, going along the back roads and dirt roads to arrive at the somewhat hidden HQ where Eilki worked. As an assassin-spy like thing. Her gray eyes flashing as she looks around at the bustling activity. Everyone in the building was a criminal in someway, that's why they were there. The criminal organization known as Moira, was run by a man named Liam Olsen or better known by the world as Kingpin.

Moira was known for many things, within the organization were different kinds of units basically. The assassins, the spies, the robbers, the hackers, the street racers, etc. Kingpin often organized hits of combined unit teams. A street racer as driver, hacker to disable alarms, assassin for backup, and etc. Moria had no alliances to anyone, they worked any job they received. Money was money, at least that was what Kingpin thought and no one in Moria questioned it. In fact, most enjoyed it. The assassin frowns slightly before continuing onward. Heading for the gym part of HQ, wanting to get in some exercise.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us