Hallow

Oooh he's gorgeous!
 Hallow's Eve
05:39:40 Hallow, Eve
-WP Click-
This is Wraith!
 Silver Winter Pack
05:38:41 Haven
oh yeah did I mention I went camping yesterday?
 Silver Winter Pack
05:37:57 Haven
back, and holy shit! 2 canoes flipped and I was the one who could bring the 4 boys back with a kayak. I'm 108 pounds which isn't much but when you add it to the kayak's weight, which also had some water in It, and the weight of one of the boys it equaled at least 250 lb. I took them all one at a time.
 Zeraphia
05:36:37 Vah was attacked
Hallow

Sure!
 Hallow's Eve
05:36:17 Hallow, Eve
Zera

Wanna see him?
 Zeraphia
05:34:58 Vah was attacked
Nez

Ooff. That's even worse. Having to move around something inconvenient. Ugh.
 Nez.ity
05:34:20 
Vah

Yeah and its making it hard for us to decor the room, because I want the bed in the closet...but the TV will have to be near the leak because we won't see it if its else where.
 Zeraphia
05:33:56 Vah was attacked
Katy

Oh man! Lactose is a buggar as well--
 distant-lands
05:33:34 katy | beetle
Vah,
well that's good at least! i've never had an issue with gluten but i'm lactose intolerant and have been accidentally "poisoned" a few times xD
 Pyr0M4ni@
05:32:46 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Ooh
Yay!
I'm immediately going there!
 Zeraphia
05:32:25 Vah was attacked
Hallow

Very nice!!

Katy

Haha--I mean, I deifnitely have brain fog and a bit of rumblies but it hasn't been too terrible. So I'm thinking it was a very "light" contaminationing
 distant-lands
05:32:05 katy | beetle
Pyro,
my bad, lol! it's uploaded to my forum art gallery too ^^
 Zeraphia
05:31:47 Vah was attacked
Nez

Oh man. Of course it's leaking in the one singular place that you definitely don't want it to leak by.
 distant-lands
05:31:41 katy | beetle
Vah,
i just need to finish it before the 24hrs is up </3 i had big ideas and now it's time to execute them, lol.

awh that's not good! hopefully you feel alright
 Hallow's Eve
05:31:18 Hallow, Eve
Zera

I'm doing good! I finally got the wolf I have been talking about customized!
 Nez.ity
05:30:44 
Vah

I never liked the bed frame so I pretended to be upset about it breaking lmao! I want something a bit more fancier.

The leak. Well, its not bad but my boyfriend thinks moving certain things around will get his Xbox wet and damaged due to it.
 Pyr0M4ni@
05:30:08 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Deviant art🥲
I can't view 😭😭

But I want to
 Zeraphia
05:30:04 Vah was attacked
Nez

Agh, eat some for me please!! I miss Zaxby's.

Hallow

Not bad, how are you?
 Zeraphia
05:29:43 Vah was attacked
Katy

XDD take your time, I'm not too much of a hurry.

Been going pretty okay, I think. I might've gotten glutened from my sister on accident.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Green Python : +1
Black Bear : -4
Coyote : +3
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Hurricane  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Literate
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   7 

What's Left Behind | ThreadNovember 22, 2021 05:04 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Rowan Caddel | 21 | Hetero | Male | Newcomer | Mentions: Calvin, Atlas
Dream
"Hopey!" Aether called as he chased after his twin sister. Hope giggled and kept running. Rowan looked on from the back porch of their house. The twins had just turned ten a couple of days ago, which was hard to believe for Rowan and Kristen. It felt like just yesterday they were five years old and asking for him to come with them on their first day of kindergarten. He smiled softly, before feeling Kristen come up behind him. "Hey." she said softly. "Hey." he said. "What you doing?" she asked. "Just watching...." he murmered. She nodded. "I get it.....feels like just yesterday you were that small kid who was scared to go to the new school." she said, and he chuckled. Suddenly, a groan was heard nearby, and an undead was seen at the edge of the yard. Next thing he knew, Rowan's house was on fire, all three of his siblings screaming. "NO!" he yelled, running towards the house.
End of Dream
Rowan jolted awake in a coldsweat, breathing heavily. Every night. Every night it got worse. He believed it would only continue to do so, until he lost his sanity completely. He got up slowly, running a hand through his unruly bedhead of bright ginger hair, sweeping it across his brow into its usual position. He slowly got off the bed he had claimed in the house he and his new group were bunking down in. He heard voices floating upstairs, and a wet nose pushed at his hand. He jumped, before realizing it was just Draven, his black coyote. He gently stroked Draven's head, before taking inventory. Katanas, check. Switchblades? He shook his sleeves a little and felt them unlodge. Check. Recurve bow and quiver of arrows? He looked over to where he kept the weapon and arrows. Check.
He slowly advanced towards the door of the room he was in, which was practically falling off of its hinges. His footsteps were quiet, almost catlike, which just came naturally to him. He ducked his 7'0" frame through the doorframe, and stood at the top of the stairs, slowly making his way down and wincing when a stair creaked. He arrived in the living room, seeing Calvin and an unknown man who had his bow drawn, pointing it at Calvin, asking who he was. "The better question is who are you and why didn't you leave when you realized this place was inhabited?" he asked, dislodging his switchblades and holding them in his hands while casually leaning against the wall, eyeing the man. He seemed to be alright, besides being rather scared, but Rowan wasn't taking any chances. He narrowed his eyes down to grass-green slits, showing he meant business as he casually cracked his neck. That bed was hardly long enough for his tall frame, leaving him with an awfully loud crack to get rid of before turning back to the strange man.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Hope Caddel | 20 | Female | Loner | Mentions: Zephyr
Hope squinted up at the bright sun as she watched her hawk, Typherius, circle overhead. She had been up since dawn, as usual. Had life been normal, she'd probably still be sleeping, or in class at whatever college she got into. She remembered the day her sibling had been taken. All of them. So much screaming. She clenched her eyes shut at the painful memory, clenching her daggers in her hands, before slowly opening her eyes. What's done is done, no looking back to the past. She had found her twin brother and her older sister after everything went down, and she had been forced to kill them before they turned. It had been the most painful moments of her life at the present time, and probably would remain so. No one should be forced to make that choice, and yet she was almost sure most of the survivors had had to make a choice like that, or similar. She had never found Rowan, which gave her some sliver of hope, but not much. Ah, the irony. She would never live up to her name.
She spotted a scrawny rabbit picking at some grass in the town, and pulled her bow out, steadily aiming the bow, pulling the arrow back so her hand was up to her cheek. She took her time. Accuracy was more important than speed. She slowly let go of the arrow. She saw the rabbit's ears prick up, but the arrow hit it just as it was hopping away. It began to limp, and she pounced on it, finishing it off with her daggers, before looking disdainfully at the blood. 'Better get away from that before the night crawlers come.' she thought, getting away from the splatters of blood. She tore off decent sized strips of the meat and put them in a plastic bag she had taken while she could and placed it in the bag she carried on her hip to dry for later. She handed the rest of the meat to Typherius, who now sat on her shoulder expectantly. He screeched and took off, deciding to eat the kill on the roof of a nearby home.
As she was passing by, she heard a groan coming from one of the vacant homes. She walked in and saw a man being pinned down by one of the night crawlers, and she pulled out her daggers, and walked up behind the creature, who was too preoccupied by the man, and she stabbed it through its eyesocket. The creature screamed in pain, and she dug it in deeper. The creature struck at her, and caught her arm slightly, snagging its one claw in her sleeve ripping it off of a gash she'd been hiding for a little while. It was just a gash from a wild animal, but she didn't want people getting the wrong idea. She growled, yanking the dagger out of the creature's eye, causing it more pain. The creature, now blind in one eye, stumbled out of the house. She glanced down at the man before pulling bandages out of her bag. It was dwindling, she'd have to check for more medical supplies in one of these houses. Her rubbing alcohol was dwindling as well. She rubbed the alcohol into the gash, gritting her teeth at the pain, before ripping off a section of bandage and wrapping it up. She sat down and looked back at the man. "You alright?" she asked simply, not cold, but not friendly either. You couldn't be too careful in this day in age.

Edited at November 22, 2021 06:04 PM by Lightning Chasers
What's Left Behind | ThreadNovember 22, 2021 05:56 PM

Skör

Darkseeker

Give Award

Zephyr Eliades | Loner | M: Hope

His arms were just beginning to tire from having to keep the undead's clashing teeth at bay. The odor of decay fumigating him, and nearly causing a gag of sorts, before he tilt his head to avoid the unpleasant smell. Yet it still lingered under his nose, which was still hidden away behind his silk mask. His carelessness had pushed him to this. It was none other than his fault alone. Perhaps it would be atonement for what he had done in the past? For all the groups he had lured in with his charms and intoxicating words, that ultimately ended up in their downfall. Women, children, and the old. They were all equals. Having received the same treatment from both him and his group of deviants that were now after this group.—To focused on his thoughts, Zephyr had failed to acknowledge the closing in of steps, up until the creature had shifted its attention to another thing, or person in the room.

Quickly scurrying to his feet, Zephyr reached for his butterfly knives that still remained safely tucked away within his coat. His eyes squinting as he attempted to blink the remnants of blood from his already faltering eyes. Once making out the figure of a girl, he seethed his previous action and cautiously moved to wipe the blood away with the back of his palm, only making it worse as it simply smeared across his face. Not entirely giving him the effect he had hoped for. How could something so inconvenient, brew up something so beneficial?. Had it been him who had come across her, she would've already have perished at the jaws of the creature and made away with what little supplies she had. He had no interest in meddling with others affairs, let alone putting himself in danger for another's benefit. Nonetheless, he simply brushed away his conniving thoughts and mustered a weak smile. "If you had any sense of brains left, you would've booked it out of here just like any other normal person would ." He finally managed after a moments worth of silence.

His eyes downcast as he eyed her for any injuries, only then fixating on her now bandaged arm. "Was suffering an injury over a complete stranger really worth it, sweetheart?" The corners of his mouth drew into a firm straight line as his features became more serious, only then getting down on one knee as he abruptly took her wrist in his hand and jerked her arm out. His grip was a lot more tighter than he would have preferred, but he wasn't entirely sure just how strong this girl, who appeared to be no much older than he was, was, nor was he going to take any chances if she decided he was a threat and attempted to slash his throat. He would have done the same, the moment she had sat down to inquire about his well being.

Upturning it in his hold, he casually undid the messy wrapping and examined the gash. "Did that thing do this to you?" Zephyr asked, a sense of urgency edging his voice. She was far more thoughtless than he had imagined. Everyone knew suffering such injuries at the hand of one of the infected meant death. Either at the will of the disease or the hands of another individual. "Please tell me you already had this." He growled, searching for reassurance as he finally shifted his frigid gaze over her. It wouldn't look very good on him if he was to show up with the zombified version of one of their friend's, let alone be found with her lifeless body if bad turned to worse. Gritting his teeth firmly he prepared himself for what was to come.

Edited at November 22, 2021 06:16 PM by Skör
What's Left Behind | ThreadNovember 22, 2021 06:31 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Hope Caddel | 20 | Female | Loner | Mentions: Zephyr
She raised an eyebrow at him. "Sure, I have a sense of brains, but I also still have some sense of heart, and right versus wrong. Somethings most seem to be lacking." she said simply. She pulled out an old, but clean, rag and began to clean the blood off of her knife. She knew if they had been in eachother's positions, he would have let her die, then taken what goods he could, and left. She looked back up at him. "I may not particularly like people, but no one deserves that fate, no matter what you've done to make you think you deserve it. Trust me, I know." she said, turning her head away, hiding the slight wetness of her eyes as she thought back to Aether and Kristen. She looked back when he noticed the bandage, but said nothing. Oh, so he thought she'd suffered a new injury. Hm. She let out a startled yelp when he took her wrist in his hand and gripped her arm tight. She winced slightly, the pressure sort of reminding her of the blood pressure thing that they'd always put on your arm at the doctor's office, but slightly more painful. She tightened her hold on her dagger before realizing he wasn't going to hurt her. Hm, interesting. She'd thought for sure he was going to slash her throat. She sort of wondered why he didn't. She watched him carefully as he unwrapped the bandage, and then asked her if the night crawler had done that to her. "No, it's not new. It's just a falcon scratch. Tried to steal Ty's food." she said, trying to yank her arm from his grasp, but to no avail. She then realized he might think she was talking about a person. "Ty's my hawk. Short for Typherius.....it's just been he and I for a while now." she said simply. She couldn't help but wonder if he was a part of the group who had come in a couple houses down. "You a part of the group?" she asked, knowing that if he was, he would know what group she was talking about, and if not, then she would be telling him basically the location of a whole lot of stuff that she didn't know if she would ever trust this man with. Typherius flew in, looking for Hope, and saw the man with his hand on her wrist, and let out a hostile screech, flying at him. Hope caught one of his talons and gently brought the bird back down to her shoulder, where he still perched hostiley, clearly ready to attack should he try anything. "Speak of the devil, here's Ty now." she said, stroking the bird's feathers. She wasn't afraid of the man, if anything she was curious. She hadn't come across too many survivors, especially those that wouldn't kill her on the spot as soon as she met them. Most of them had been skin and bones when she met them, and others were infected, and she had had to kill them before it took over fully. She was lucky that night crawler hadn't scratched her, with how close it had come to the falcon scratch on her arm. Just one touch and she would've been infected. She'd seen it happen to too many, and hadn't wished to see it happen to herself or this man. She adjusted her arm, beginning to feel her shoulder move out of its socket. She had inherited that, and it was so damn annoying. Sure, that's why she was so flexible, but it was rather inconvenient to be able to dislocate your shoulder so easily, not to mention just being looked at as a freak if you stretched your arms the wrong way. She sighed softly, feeling the sun beating down from the windows.
What's Left Behind | ThreadNovember 22, 2021 07:55 PM

Skör

Darkseeker

Give Award

Zephyr Eliades | Loner | M: Hope

It took a moment of further evaluation, before Zephyr abruptly released her arm without so much of a warning. He couldn't contain his displeasure upon learning of her status. A loner. A nobody just like him. No one would probably miss her if she were to die, right? Well, besides her flying chicken. But he would make a fulfilling dinner, once he got rid of his nosy master. "I see," He finally replied, brushing his hand free of her blood, before reaching for his silk mask and pulling it down. Revealing the ugly scar that distorted his strong features. The corners of his lips were now quirked, giving it a almost jagged look to it as he extended a hand in her direction. "What can you expect from folks these days? It's either kill or be killed, sweetheart." Regardless of her similar status, Zephyr had ultimately come to the conclusion that he wouldn't kill her.. just yet. She'd somehow prove her worth, one way or another. He just wasn't sure how as of right now.

"Are you saying that even r*pists and murders don't deserve such?" His eyebrow perked questionably in her direction as his fingers closed into his palm, before casually opening again. This time more adamant on offering his hand for assistance upon picking up on the slight discomfort noted in her shoulder. Pitiful blood bag He thought internally as he continued to watch her through his hooded gaze. "You'd have to be undeniably naive if that's what you truly think. The world is better without those repulsive things— What if I was one of those said things? You'd be in a very dangerous situation right now." His eyes briefly flickered over to her bird, before offering an amused smirked. "Youve might've just saved a despicable individual. Aren't you afraid?"

His voice had now taken a more bloodcurdling tone as he continued to rant. However, upon her mention of the group, he fell silent. His eyebrows furrowing in a troubled manner as he thought the idea through. Should he kill her? No. Killing her now, would throw far to much suspicion on him If he was to run into one of those bafoons now. "A group?" Zephyr asked, fiening confusion on the groups existence. "Have you come into contact with any of them?" His eyes narrowed slightly at the thought. She really was starting to irk him despite not really doing anything. Her sole presence was putting him in a tough spot. "If my questioning hasn't answered your question; no. I'm not a part of a group. I've kind of just been roaming around since the start." He paused to give her a an unsure glance over. "The ones I've come across have never been friendly. When people come together, its a dangerous thing." Zephyr murmured, shadowing his own group of deviants as he said these words, but had been quick to replace his somber expression with a more vivid one as he turned to eye the entrance of the home. "Names Zephyr."

Edited at November 22, 2021 07:55 PM by Skör
What's Left Behind | ThreadNovember 22, 2021 08:28 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Hope Caddel | 20 | Female | Hetero | Loner | Mentions: Zephyr
"I have no problem killing when it's necessary. I killed my twin brother and my older sister. Don't talk to me about kill or be killed." she spat, eyes blazing. She didn't even flinch when he revealed his face. By this point, they'd all seen worse. Besides, scars showed that you'd been through something rough, but you'd risen above it and come back stronger. That was something Hope could admire in a person. She looked at him, considering that question. "Nah, they deserve worse." she said, after a bit of thought. She looked at his hand, not yet sure if he meant it. She took it carefully, hand still on her dagger, and stood up. "Well, if you were, wouldn't you have done something by now? I was in a completely vulnerable position, but you didn't do anything." she said, raising one eyebrow as she drew her hand away and crossed her arms, dagger pointing outwards slightly. "And no....not as afraid of humans anymore." she said. She had a hard time feeling true fear now, it was like it'd been sucked out of her veins, to be replaced with indifference. She noticed his expression change as he fell silent when she mentioned the group. 'Interesting, guess not, but he seems as if he might know of them.' she thought. "No, I've just seen them from a bit of a distance. One of them seems familiar, but I can't recall from where." she said. In truth, she did know. She had seen him the day he showed up and joined the group. It was Rowan, it had to be. She fiddled slightly with her skull ring, watching him carefully as he turned to look at the entrance of the house. "Hope." she said simply. She still wasn't sure what to think of the strange man. She thought back to his words about how people were dangerous when they joined together. Almost sounded as though he had personal experience with that. "Believe me, I haven't exactly run into friendly people either. I usually end up having to kill them. It's a better fate then becoming a night crawler, anyway." she said. Typherius took off once more, flying out of the doorway, so close to Zephyr he could have touched his wingtip, before flying into the sky to scout. "He's been my scout since the beginning." she said simply, watching the red-tailed hawk fly up. She stepped out of the doorway and into the sun, looking around before picking up sounds of people talking. "Looks like the group's got visitors." she muttered, eyeing the doorway a few homes down. She noticed a horse standing nearby, not even tied up, just munching on clover. She walked a bit closer. "Irish Sport Horse.....strong, fast, and versatile, with strong hindquarters for an exceptional balance and jumping ability." she said softly. She hadn't seen many horses since the beginning of the end, but she had ridden since she was eight years old. They had become a part of her over the years.
What's Left Behind | ThreadNovember 22, 2021 09:52 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award

Kolos ‘Kol’ Seare | M | Bi | Newcomer | 24 | Mentions; Valentina.

Kol watched as another member in the group stood from their place on a porch and made their way over to him. Their form and appearance was feminine but he wasn’t going to assume what they identified as. He was above that, even in this day and age where that stuff didn’t matter to most people. Emphasis on the most though, so he would still be respectful as well.

--

He looked over to them as they sat down next to him, and nodded when they asked “Hey, you're new, right?” Because, well, he was. There was no reason to lie about that. “I'm Valentina. And you?

--

I’m Kolos, but Kol works fine. Good to meet you, Valentina.” Of course, he wasn’t going to simply keep up pleasantries. The situation wasn’t exactly a pleasant one, after all, and they should be more focused on supplies than people. “Any luck with the searching so far? I found some water, canned food, a medkit plus bandages, and some pill bottles. I’m not too sure what the medication I found is for yet though.

--

Now, telling her the last bit wasn’t something he’d do if things were still normal, but if she ended up knowing what they were then it would be better to tell her. He simply hoped that she wouldn’t try and keep them to herself since that wasn’t exactly the best idea. They didn’t really have Poison Control numbers anymore, and his mediocre at best skills with such situations wouldn’t be as helpful as they used to be now either. It’d been years since a situation like that happened, after all.

--

He became conscious about the tags dangling at his neck then, and as least suspicious as he could, he pushed them back into his shirt to keep them from view. There wasn’t a reason to wear them anymore, and yet he still couldn’t let go of them. Maybe someday, if he found Kyle… He hoped Kyle was alright, truly he did. Even if he rarely allowed his thoughts to drift to his younger brother.

--

He hoped his mother was alright… Wherever she was. She was a much more common thought, and not because he cared more for her than Kyle but simply because… Well… They’d been traveling together for a while, having both been stationed at the same place when the pandemic started.

--

Deciding that that was probably far enough down memory lane for now, he forced his hands into his lap so he could simply listen for Valentina’s response. Wherever his brother and mother were, it didn’t matter. Finding them at this point would be impossible and he could only hope they were alive. There was no point in anything else concerning them.

What's Left Behind | ThreadNovember 22, 2021 09:56 PM

Argos

Lightbringer

Give Award

Atlas Pan Booker | Male | Hunter | | Heterosexual | M: Calvin Borelson, Rowan Caddel

Atlas didn’t notice the second man appear in the room. It had happened rather ghost-like and unnerved him slightly. Only when he had spoken did he realize that three occupied the space. These are real giants; their heads must be scraping the ceiling! Atlas thought, What is this place? Giant City? He could imagine the possible slogans. “Where you’ll be welcomed with enormous hugs.” Or maybe “where bigger is best”. Then he returned to reality. Y’know, Atlas, get your head in the game of life or death. He looked from the first giant to the second. He noticed the latter held a couple of switchblades and cooly leaned against a wall. How fast he can move from there to here? Atlas wondered and couldn’t help but be intimidated by his size. The cracking of his bones and the narrowed green eyes didn’t help. Two giants, not too bad, right? He was, after all, only ten to eleven inches smaller. Hmm, he looked back over at the second giant, why did he pull out the knife and not the bow? It would make a faster kill. He realized that he was taking a suspicious amount of time to answer him. Not my fault their height is awe-worthy! It would probably be their own. No, that’s not right, it’s their parents.

He focused back from his thoughts and hoped that the ginger-haired giant’s patience was at least a mile long. He began to answer the first question by clearing his throat.

“My good, fine, tall, rather striking, if I may add, gentleman,” he winked, “pardon my rudeness to your fellow friend, I assume.” He gestured to the first giant with his still-strung weapon.

He didn’t know what he was doing. His mouth was just doing what it did best—yammer. He continued, “I’m Iapetus.” He lied through his teeth and gave him his stepfather’s name. He did this to protect his true identity although he wasn’t too sure what good it would do. Maybe just extra caution? Yeah, that’s right, best be cautious rather than dead. He then answered the second question. “I didn’t know that it was inhabited by actual humans. I thought he was a creeper, to be honest.” Again, he gestured to the first giant. “Anyway, who are you guys? I told you my name, in turn it’s only fair for you tell me yours. Also,” he had to smile a bit as he realized where he recognized the first giant from, “how’s the air up there?” He felt like it was a bit safer to know that both of them were apart of the group. Newcomers? Maybe, but he was armed. Surely they could take a joke.

Throughout it all he still held the sixty pound draw weight and his arm began to weaken. He found feel it strain forward slowly and he knew that he wouldn’t be able to hold it for long. It was loaded and pointed at a live human being. He knew better than to try to keep it, so he relaxed the bowstring; arrow lowered and bow strung but slacked. He knew that if necessary he could draw and shoot whenever. Just in case these two newcomers were treacherous or in case he misidentified the first giant.

What's Left Behind | ThreadNovember 22, 2021 10:30 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Rowan Caddel | 21 | Male | Hetero | Newcomer | Mentions: Atlas
He smirked to himself when he noticed he unerved the man. He quickly wiped the smirk off of his face and listened to the man speak, casually flipping the switchblade from finger to finger, not holding it long enough on any of them to cut and draw blood. He raised an eyebrow when the man tried to flatter him, and gave a small smirk. "Flattery doesn't work very well on me, Iapetus." he said, putting emphasis on the name, his patience wearing thin slightly. He began to circle the man, almost like a predator. He didn't recognize him from the group, but he was probably mistaken. No harm in being safe though, no harm in being safe. He let out a wicked cackle when he heard the man's question. "Wait, so, you want us to tell you our real names before we even know your real name?" he asked, his laugh dying down to a sharp grin. "Oh, yes, I could tell you were lying. Lying through your teeth." he said, continuing to flip the knife in his hand. "And by the way.......I'm far from a gentleman." he said, letting the switchblade get a little too close for comfort. Lord, this would be embarrassing if he ended up being a part of the group. Did Rowan care about that? No, no he did not. He continued to pace around the guy before resuming a stationary position at the wall again, putting one foot up on it and leaning back against it. He growled at the man's joke. "Wooooow, TOTALLY haven't heard that one before." he said with an eyeroll. "Be careful what you say." he growled at him with a small, slightly sharp grin. He fiddled with his skull ring, thinking about his little sister, and how she'd probably have beaten this man up for that joke. She always was very protective of those she came to care about. Like he, if she grew to care for you, she'd die for you. That took some long, long time though. Draven barked and bit at the man slightly, his lips drawn back, ears flattened to the sides of his head as he continued to stalk around the man, studying him. Rowan gave a piercing whistle, and Draven immediately obeyed, coming and sitting still at Rowan's side, still hostile as ever though.

Edited at November 22, 2021 10:33 PM by Lightning Chasers
What's Left Behind | ThreadNovember 22, 2021 10:34 PM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
Valentina Lopez | Resident | M: Kolos
Kolos. That was his name. Valentina thought to herself. She listened as he explained everything he was able to find. Val scoffed in frustration. The houses she had searched were completely empty. Maybe she just needed to go deeper into the town. She will do that soon enough. Val looked over at Kol, a little gloomy but she put on a smile. Maybe she was just bad at searching. Maybe she didn't search hard enough. Val sighed.
"You're luckier than me. I haven't found much. Actually nothing at all. I assume the houses I checked were already swept." She told him.
Val had tied her hair back in a tight ponytail, her curtain bangs hanging out, draping over her face. She examined the street. There were a few houses that looked like they weren't swept. She'd head over there soon.
"I'm glad you were able to find some useful supplies though. I plan on maybe going farther down the street." She said to him. Embarrassed that he was able to search the house thoroughly and find good stuff and she came over empty handed.
Valentinas thoughts traced back to her family. What she had witnessed scarred her for life. God knows where her brother and sister are. Ever since they got separated, she hasn't seen a trace of them since. Not even the creatures she's come across looked like him. And that's the part she was afraid of.
Val snapped back to reality as she awaited Kohl's response. She did wonder if the group was going to make a move any time soon or if they were going to stay near the town to completely sweep it. Either way, Valentina didn't have an issue.
What's Left Behind | ThreadNovember 22, 2021 10:49 PM

Skör

Darkseeker

Give Award

Zephyr Eliades | Loner | Male | 20 | M: Hope,_

Her sudden retort sent him on a dry bout of chuckles. The corners of his eyes wrinkling somewhat as he squinted bemusedly at her comment. "Can't really say you're my ideal type of victim." Zephyr taunted, only then permitting his eyes to get a full scope of her. Noting her almost disheveled appearance and dagger which she had held so tightly to just a moment before. As If some measly dagger could save her from him. It wouldn't have taken him long to disarm her, and empty her lungs of their air, had he truly intended to deal with her since the beginning. Her knowledge still proved to be somewhat useful however. Or simply her being there, backed into his Good Samaritan act. She wasn't dead right? That had to mean something. That he wasn't just some starved deviant ready to kill those who came across his path. She had supplies, barely, but enough for him to make due for a couple of days at least.

It would be all in vain had he simply disposed of her, he finally agreed. Discarding any previous ideas on how he would quietly make away with her. "You seem to like helping people. Why not join them?" Zephyr pried, giving her a side glance as he bent over to grab his lance that had been knocked from his firm hold when the creature lurched at him. "It would certainly increase your chances of survival... and add to your dwindling sad excuse of supplies." He nodded in the direction of her wounded arm to make his point across. "With a group that big, im sure they'd be more than willing to take in a lost little pup, such as yourself." The thought sent chills up his spine. Were they just as naive as the previous groups? They had quickly warmed up to him because of the knowledge he had to offer, but, what had worried him the most was their leader. Certainly, Zephyr wouldn't come out of this unscathed, had he ever caught onto his little plot.

Her comment on not being afraid of people made Zephyr sigh sharply. She clearly hadn't ran into his group before. Although relatively small, it was made up of several of corrupt ex-military individuals, murders and fiends alike. Everyone, including himself, lacked the common decency of a human, and morales. Even to his surprise, he had self-consciously made a moral decision that evening. This Hope lady was alive for that reason, despite only being an easier mean of getting closer to the group. "A familiar face? Hah. That's a rare luxury these days. I have yet to come across anyone from my past, and truly. I hope it stays that way." Zephyr uttered in distaste as he recalled those faces. The looks they'd exchange whenever he was around. The snickering and constant bickering. He could claim he's long gotten over it, but despite it all, he still struggled to let it go.

"Oh?" Zephyr murmured amused with himself, her descriptive analogue of the horse disrupting his inner thoughts, before casually following her out the doorway. His eyes briefly lingered on the hill behind them, before slowly locking onto the group where the horse stood. His nose scrunched slightly at the sight. Zephyr never really ever learned to warm up to animals. His authoritarian father had prohibited their presence in their massive estate. Really, the idea altogether of animals brought disdain over him. They came with diseases and often fatal bacteria, not only that, but in times likes these. They were only another mouth to feed and and life too guard. "Must've been hard on you." He continued off her previous statement. However, a look of indifference instilled over his features. Giving him almost a deadpan look as he continued to examine their surroundings. His trance was broken when she had proceeded to close in. "What are you doing?" He hissed, his hand nearly reaching for her again, but stopping midway as he gathered his thoughts once more. "You'll be lucky enough if they don't notice us at this distance."

Forums > Roleplay > Literate
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   7 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us