Wolf Play : Yellowstone Survival | Sign Ups | Open!
Chatbox
 Vulpixles
07:28:30 Pixie, Vul | ♈
A little bummed no one seems interested in my dino gear
 Saint
07:23:17 
pvp?
 Malcuth
07:12:42 Wander
You only got one pup because she did not have any maternal. I gave you CP for next time:)
 Clear Sky
07:09:36 Sky / Blue - she,her
snake what a pity... :'(
 Snake The Joker
07:09:12 Snake (he/Him)
bye chat
 Snake The Joker
07:08:50 Snake (he/Him)
I only got one pup -WP Click-

and its not a good one either
 Clear Sky
07:02:03 Sky / Blue - she,her
snake hmm go for it!
 Old Money
07:01:55 
Looking for roleplay partners. Preferably literate to semi-literate in writing. Pm me <3
 Snake The Joker
07:01:09 Snake (he/Him)
-WP Click-

I wanna use a fertility figurine on her so bad
 Clear Sky
07:00:18 Sky / Blue - she,her
chat revival!
a friendly reminder to stay hydrated! Drink water lol XD
 Snake The Joker
06:52:13 Snake (he/Him)
should i pop one my females early with a fertility figurine? or wait a few days?
 StarClan
06:46:30 Star, your Beluga
Every day I check my mail and get something, yet log off straight after that for school.
 icemoons
06:45:00 slushy,ice,moon,
oops I killed chat... We need to revive it
 icemoons
06:32:13 slushy,ice,moon,
amy

I read that as " I need to take my cat for an oil change"

lmao so hard right now
 Amygdala
06:31:33 Amy/Anpmygdala
Pixie
Wow lucky :o

Anyway gotta go...be back in 30ish minutes
 Vulpixles
06:29:27 Pixie, Vul | ♈
Dang one of my MB girls gave me TWO MB pups in one litter
 Clear Sky
06:18:36 Sky / Blue - she,her
amy well yea :')
 Amygdala
06:16:20 Amy/Anpmygdala
I need to take my car for an oil change next week...i drove 15.000km in 160 days🤣
 Clear Sky
06:14:58 Sky / Blue - she,her
amy lol
 Amygdala
06:12:08 Amy/Anpmygdala
Sky
Eh...could be better but nothing to complain about lol

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : 0
Western Rattlesnake : -5
Bobcat : -4
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Yellowstone Survival | Sign Ups | Open!December 18, 2021 07:18 PM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award

• P L O T •
With the snow filling the land, food is getting more scarce. Animals are fighting to the death simply for one thing. Survival. These animals tread miles and miles hoping to perhaps find others to travel with, or just simply an area with a better chance of surviving. Animals of all species are in a constant battle for food, land, shelter, and anything else you can think of. It is winter and it is getting bad each day. The animals have limited time to find shelter before the coldness overcomes them.

Edited at December 19, 2021 06:34 PM by M I S E R Y
Yellowstone Survival | Sign Ups | Open!December 18, 2021 07:23 PM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
• S P E C I E S •
Wolves:
The majority of the land contains wolves. They typically live in packs, but in this case, loners have taken over so it is rare to see a pack of wolves. These creatures are ruthless when it comes to food. They will attack almost anything except bears. Their main enemy is coyotes.
Bears:
The most feared predator in Yellowstone. The bear. Usually, they travel alone. Maybe even in pairs. They are very strong, meaning one wolf would not be able to take down a bear. Multiple wolves would have to.
Coyotes:
The main enemy of the wolves. Coyotes are fairly annoying animals that like to attempt to steal food from others. Most of the time, they are unsuccessful due to their smaller build. They can only really steal from Foxes.
Foxes:
Foxes are very agile critters. Most of them are unspotted due to the fact that they like to bury themselves in the snow. This is a survival instinct they use to stay undetected by other predators. They can travel in a group but most travel either alone or in pairs.
Elk:
The main source of prey in Yellowstone. These creatures travel in large herds with a buck leading them. One wolf could not kill one of these animals. One bear could possibly kill one. But it would be a close battle. Elk use their hooves as a defense mechanism.
Hares:
Smaller, more hard to catch prey. Hares are very agile creatures and their speed is unmatched, Although, one wolf can catch one. These hares travel in groups but sometimes you might catch a loner or two.

Edited at December 19, 2021 10:29 AM by M I S E R Y

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
• R U L E S •
1. Follow all WP and WPF rules.
2. No god modding.
3. No mary/gary sues, weeping willows, etc. Make your character interesting.
4. If you use an image, I will only allow an image off of the site DeviantArt.
5. This is a semi-literate to literate RP. I want to see at least 100 words described in personality. If you use an image for appearance, you would still be required to describe in words. (height, weight, any scars, etc.)
6. Try to keep your forms organized. You don't have to make it look fancy but make it legible.
7. Try to obtain good grammar. I understand a few mistakes here and there but I should be able to understand your posts.
8. If you read the rules, put "yellowstone" in other.
9. I have the right to accept or decline your form for any reason. I will give you two times to fix your form. After that you will not be allowed in the RP unless you PM me with a valid reason why.
10. This is a realistic RP. I do not want to see purple foxes or wolves with wings.
11. Cussing is allowed but do not go overboard with it.
12. Try to keep the genders even. I will lock one of them if we have to many in comparison to the other.
13. Hate the character, not the player.
14. Make sure to have permission to harm another persons character.
15. Keep it PG y'all. Skip past mating scenes.
16. Properly credit your artwork.
17. Include everyone. I do not want to see a 1x1 happening.
18. Understand that people have lives. Do not get snippy with anyone to post. That will result in a warning.
19. 3 warnings result in a ban from the RP.
20. Have fun!

Edited at December 19, 2021 06:09 PM by M I S E R Y

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
• C H A R A C T E R L I S T •
Wolves (Unlimited):
- Mishka | Female | Played by Me
- Anora | Female | Played by The Top Hat Creature
- Sneaker | Male | Played by Wolf Pride
- Kia | Female | Played by Me
- Maximus | Male | Played by ~TheUltimaPack~
- Nova | Female | Played by PsychoPit
- Astra | Female | Played by Night Shade Pack
-
Bears (0/5):
-
-
-
-
-
Foxes (Unlimited):
- Felix | Male | Played by Me
-
-
-
Coyotes (Unlimited):
- Jester | Male | Played by Wolf Pride
- Sidoni | Female | Played by The Top Hat Creature
-
-

Edited at December 27, 2021 11:36 PM by M I S E R Y

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
• F O R M •
* is optional
Name:
Species:
Appearance:
Personality:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Crush:
Mate:
Offspring:
Other:

Edited at December 19, 2021 03:18 PM by M I S E R Y
Yellowstone Survival | Sign Ups | Open!December 18, 2021 07:33 PM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
• A D V E R T I S E M E N T •
Survival is becoming harder as winter overcomes the land that is known as Yellowstone. The animals have broken off and started traveling on their own. Will you trust others and travel with them in hopes of better survival rates? Or will you travel alone?
• L I N K S •
Discussion: TBA
RP Thread: TBA

Edited at December 19, 2021 06:18 PM by M I S E R Y
Yellowstone Survival | Sign Ups | Open!December 19, 2021 10:32 AM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
{ Credits for all images go to Wincey on DA. Stock Images }
• M I S H K A •
Aroma:
Vanilla
Appearance:
Mishka is a rather average wolf. She stands at roughly 32 inches and weighs approximately 140 pounds. She believes she is quite healthy for her age. Mishka has medium length shaggy fur that falls into many different colors. She has a slightly bushy tail and fairly large paws. Mishka is built with a feminine structure and with slight muscles. She is built more so for speed rather than strength. Which is also why others take advantage just because of her looks. They think she will be an easy target.
The only thing intimidating about Mishka, is her eyes. Those amber hues tell you right away that you have met your match with death itself. There is naturally a glare in her eyes. Sometimes she doesn't even know she is glaring at someone until she sees their body language change. In the sunlight, however, they do look less scary. They become almost a golden that has a soft look to it.
Mishka's pelt is that if many neutral colors that compliment her very well. A majority of her fur is colored a tan that is practically the base coat. Mixed in with the tan, is black. The black pretty much outlines her coat and her head. Along with that, she had white accents all around her body. She does have a more darker brown that can be seen mixed in all around her fur as well.
Personality:
Mishka is a very reserved yet observant female. She typically stays to herself yet watches others. Mishka usually tries to predict others' moves before it happens. In a fight, she will watch the body language and guess what they will do. An intelligent wolf, she is. She has no remorse for strangers and will immediately interrogate them with hostility. Mishka does use her intelligence to her advantage. Mishka typically does not get hostile unless she feels threatened. Then she will strike with the first move.
The female is a hopeless romantic. Mishka has always had bad luck with any kind of romance. She is very oblivious to obvious signs of flirting. Once she catches on, she will typically throw something sarcastically at the other. Mishka is not one to mess around with. She does not tolerate immaturity and she will call you out on it. Mishka can be known for her boldness. Whatever comes to her mind, she will say it and has no care for how it might affect others.
Although Mishka may not look the intimidating type, she has a cold heart. And you will know. Mishka has no sympathy. But this is because she didn't receive sympathy as a pup, so truthfully, she doesn't even really know what that is. Mishka had a hard life growing up but she believes it's what made her stronger. She grew enough courage to leave her family behind once she became of age to do so. This follows into how independent she is.
Mishka believes she doesn't need anyone else to help her. She has come all this way surviving, why need anyone else? Even if she does need help, she has a hard time calling out for it. Mishka was never a quitter. Once she starts a task, she will not stop until she finishes. This especially goes in hunting. Mishka would chase a rabbit miles and miles away before catching it.
+ Hunting +
+ Sitting By The Lake +
Dislikes:
- Loud Noises -
- Snow -
- Boredom -
Strengths:
+ Stealth +
+ Speed +
+ Agility +
Weaknesses:
- Stamina -
- Strength -
- Climbing -
Crush:
Open!
Mate:
N/A
Pups:
N/A
Other:

Edited at December 19, 2021 06:34 PM by M I S E R Y
Yellowstone Survival | Sign Ups | Open!December 19, 2021 07:04 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name:
Anora
Species:
Timber wolf
Appearance:
~~~
~~~
Anora is a bit small for her species, she stands about 52 inches and has a murky color coat with a bit of white where her jaw is, her eyes are ice white and her under belly color is amber-ish gold, she has average sized ears and claws that are sharp as knifes. She has a few scars around her legs and neck from hunting.
~~~
~~~
Personality:
Anora is abit of a bad-ass (so kinda a bitch) to others and her prey, specifically to ones she does not know of. Anora loves to go out hunting, it is basically something she does everyday for training!. And she is kinda interested in romance, well that depends on what type of personality he has~
~~~
although Anora is "the quite one" she also knows what is good to eat and what is not. She loves to hunt and watch animals she killed suffer, her dominance is all that matters to her when it comes to weak ranks in the pack.
~~~
She sometimes loves to kill her prey in a violent way and would denied the creatures mercy. Her previous pack when she was a pup couldn't stand her playfulness, she would run around,jump on others,rip up everyone and other annoying stuff that puppies do.
~~~
~~~
There for Anora was beta from her previous pack at the age of 2,one day her parents (the alphas) didn't come back to the den so Anora and 5 others went to do a search party. But in her surprise she found the remains of her parent's body's nearby the home of a bear...
~~~
She felt broken...the only ones in the pack that truly loved her...gone, Anora became savage and threaten other members in her pack to begone or she will kill them. Her pack fled and left Anora alone.
~~~
Anora is ok now, its been about 1 year and she finally put that memory else where in her brain. but there is a very strong goal in her head that has been saying something to her for the pass months...revenge
~~~
✬Assassinating
✬Stalk prey
✬Kill prey
Dislikes:
Bears
✬Other wolfs
✬Traveling to much
✬Others stealing the kill
Strengths:
✬Master hunter
✬Swift
✬quite
Weaknesses:
✬Being enraged
✬Being judge by others
Crush:
Sneaker
Mate:
Sneaker
Offspring:
Slink (She is pregnant)
Other:
All stock images are done by khalliysgraphy on DA.
lol
Yellowstone

Edited at December 21, 2021 05:46 PM by The Top Hat Creature
Yellowstone Survival | Sign Ups | Open!December 19, 2021 07:05 PM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
Top Hat~
Accepted!
Yellowstone Survival | Sign Ups | Open!December 19, 2021 07:47 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name: Sneaker
Speicies: Gray Wolf
Appearence: Tall, Muscular, pitch black almost obsidian color. He wears an eye patch over his right eye, and his other eye is dead. He may be a blind wolf. His eyes were goldish color with a hint of Amber by his pupil. His muzzle is starting to grey.
Personallity: Sneaker loves to hunt. He is really fierce when he defends his territory. He relies on his hearing. So don't act up around him or face his wrath. He loves spending time with his pack. He was the Alpha of his pack before everything collapsed. His mate was a beautiful she-wolf named Glora. She was killed by a lone wolf a couple weeks before. After this he became a quick tempered wolf.
Dislikes: Coyotes, Foxes, Bears, and anything that will harm him, even other wolves.
Strengths: Hearing, strength, smarts, agility
Weaknesses: Sight, climbing, rage
Crush: Anora
Mate: Anora
Offspring: Slink
Other: Blind Wolf

Edited at December 21, 2021 06:57 PM by Wolf Pride

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us