Wolf Play : The Others//Semi-Lit to Lit//Medieval-Fantasy (OPEN)
Chatbox
 Sabbath
09:58:05 Rook
Luna
Weretigers are the mythical creature of the Jungle. They'll drop a Jasmine if you can kill it
 Luna🌕
09:57:48 Silver (She/her)
No way! Yay, a jasmine! I killed it, but my explore team didnÂ’t do very wellÂ…
 Luna🌕
09:56:28 Silver (She/her)
Wait, there isnÂ’t an eventÂ… whatÂ’s a weretiger and why is it on my explore with 250 health 0_o
 Luna🌕
09:52:33 Silver (She/her)
Qyu
Nice!
 Salem
09:52:32 Rumi
Hey Silver
 Luna🌕
09:52:22 Silver (She/her)
I remember my exclusive pvp wolves that was cool
 Qyusen
09:52:06 Qyu - all pronouns
10 days until my 4th wp anniversary :)
 Pyr0M4ni@
09:51:51 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Hey
RP Ruler
 Luna🌕
09:51:49 Silver (She/her)
Oh Lord people remember the mods hated me-
 Salem
09:51:22 Rumi
I remember you
 Pyr0M4ni@
09:51:16 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Luna
Yep
 Luna🌕
09:50:42 Silver (She/her)
IÂ… ranted a lot
 Luna🌕
09:50:29 Silver (She/her)
Holdup does anyone remember me from 2023 here-
 Anxiety
09:48:52 ancient as hell
it's a bit late, there are more users on earlier in the day typically, I think
 Luna🌕
09:48:13 Silver (She/her)
That makes me sadÂ…
 Silver Winter Pack
09:47:17 Haven
96 now
 Luna🌕
09:46:41 Silver (She/her)
Wait there only 98 packs online?!? Before I did a hiatus it would be 200-280
 Hallow's Eve
09:45:55 Hallow, Eve
Normally chat is active around this time lol thatÂ’s why I made the comment
 Luna🌕
09:44:48 Silver (She/her)
What should I name a green-eyed mela?
 Luna🌕
09:43:48 Silver (She/her)
Exist itÂ’s 945 right now for me

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : +3
Polar Bear : -5
Rattlesnake : +4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

The Others//Semi-Lit to Lit//Medieval-Fantasy (OPEN)September 26, 2021 11:14 PM

Edling

Neutral

Give Award
The Wolves Society Pledge

"I hereby pledge myself to the Society of the Wolves,
to use my powers to serve in the name of justice,
my senses to guide me,
to take back freedom that's rightfully ours,
for the strength of all wolves lies within their pack,
and their pack unified by the spirit of the wolf."

-Evander Torano, Leader of The Wolves

Edited at September 27, 2021 05:31 PM by Midnight Light
The Others//Semi-Lit to Lit//Medieval-Fantasy (OPEN)September 26, 2021 11:15 PM

Edling

Neutral

Give Award

Plot/Overview

One year ago there was a great storm that covered the kingdom of Ornetress, the rain that fell being hazardous and poisoning the water supply. Once it became clear it was the water dropped from the storm that began to make people deathly ill, everyone tried everything to be able to make it safe, from boiling to treating it with herbs, but nothing worked. Many people believe the storm and it's poisoned water is the heavens way of showing it's disapproval of the war the kingdom recently returned victorious from. The conquered kingdoms civilians have now been integrated into Ornetress society, them also being affected by the water and its carnage. Many people died from the illness brought to them by the water, most others recovered, and a small group became marked. Markings vary by individual, sometimes reflecting their personality, such as someone now with green tipped hair due to their love of nature. An even sparser group of 'others' began to develop abilities with no two 'others' abilities being the same. People were already quick to shun the marked, but when some demonstrated their unnatural powers, they were cast down to the lowest level in society. Fights between 'others', average citizens, and the knight force becoming increasingly common. Their king was recently assassinated by a power wielding 'other', though no one knows who exactly it was. With the Prince and next in line to the throne being one of the marked 'others', he was cast out of the royal family and completely disowned. Now, his twin sister, takes the throne and her tyranny has just began, her wrath set on 'others'. She has made it the law that for all 'others' believed to be harboring abilities are set to be imprisoned and hung. The rest of the 'others' are to be the lowest class of citizens, receiving things such as health care and food last. A rebellion of 'others' is on the rise, set on dethroning Queen Marie. Within that rebellion lies a group of power wielding 'others' known as 'The Wolves' in the making, the name representing both the groups unity and ferocity. The leader of this soon to be fierce group is the cast out Prince himself.

The Prince's goal with this group is to, primarily, successfully lead the rebellion into war against his sister and take back the throne. Of course, despite their unique advantage, the Queen's force of knights and their Commanding knight is hell bent on squashing this rebellion. There is a deep level of hate and mistrust placed between the Prince and the Commanding knight, beings they used to be best friends, before the storm. The Commander for his own reasons despises all 'others' and believes they have no place in society. This will be the primary threat to The Wolves, considering their arsenal of weaponry and hatred towards 'others'. Other threats include a traitor/spy among the group, potential drama between individuals, gaining complete control of their abilities, and successfully carrying out missions.

Edited at September 28, 2021 09:06 PM by Midnight Light

Edling

Neutral

Give Award

Your Beginning/Den Life

An 'other' is what you have been regarded as. You are not alone in your differences however. While there are several people within your kingdom who are regarded as 'others', you are special, or cursed, depending on your view of things. You are a power wielding 'other' who has previously been visited by a hooded individual who gave you a letter which contained an invitation to a place located on the outskirts of the kingdom of Ornetress. You and your fellow soon-to-be Wolves were greeted by the Prince at said place and you all agreed to integrate yourselves into the group.

Now that you are officially a Wolf, you will all have your own unique identity. A color of your choice will be associated with your Wolf name and attire. A mask (ball style) along with a cloak will be what you where anytime you step outside of the Den on a mission (it's already been provided). Otherwise, you're free to wear what you like within the Den or going out for personal reasons. Everyone has their own private room where they are to live in for obvious safety reasons for both them individually and the group as a whole. The Den is both your living, training, and plotting headquarters. You are free to leave the Den whenever to do things like shopping, checking in on loved ones, or just wanting fresh air. With that being said, you are not allowed to be gone from the den longer than a day without first consulting the Prince, your leader.

The Den itself is a pretty massive abandoned stone mannor. There are two stories to this massive building, the second floor being where the living quarters are, and the first floor split between the training room and the planning room. On the top floor, there is a large hallway spreading throughout the floor and eight rooms, four on each side of the hall which is separated by the large staircase which leads up to that floor. The training room is large and fairly open, things such as swords, daggers, bows, and other weaponry to train and use located there. While training in combat is important to be able to defend yourself in general, each individual will learn to master their powers. On the other side of the first floor is the planning room, where the group will discuss their attacks on the knight force, making their rebellions presence known, and other missions.

The characters have known one another for a week now, so there's no need for introductions. Whether they have previously moved into the Den fully or are just finishing, they are acquainted with one another. With this in mind, relationships will be developing between all of the characters. If you're accepted, you'll have plenty of time to discuss character relations before the RP starts just so we have a basic idea of where the characters stand with one another. Even though relationships may be one way in the beginning, expect them to change as the RP progresses. I probably sound like a broken record, but again, this is highly character driven!

Missions:

The Prince wants to make his groups presence known. Whether it be intervening in the execution of other 'others', destroying royal property (ships, attacks on the knight force, etc.), crashing important events(festivals and such), and sometimes just making random appearances. Regardless on what the decided goal is, The Wolves want to leave their mark, and in doing so, hope to attract support for the rebellion among 'others', nobles, and average citizens. Once the Prince feels his groups presence is well enough known, the group will begin their ascension to taking over the kingdom, and the Prince getting his throne.

Edited at September 26, 2021 11:44 PM by Midnight Light

Edling

Neutral

Give Award

Roles

Second in Command- You will have fairly good control of your power. While you and the Prince may not necessarily be the best of friends, you are chosen for this position due to your control and strong leadership qualities. Really, you just need to be trusted enough to help in teaching the others how to grasp control of their abilities and act as a leader in the Prince's absence. It's your choice whether you're a skilled fighter, novice, or somewhere in between.

If more than one person desires the role, I will choose which form I like the most.

The Traitor- Maybe you despise what you are and want to see your 'kind' destroyed, maybe the Commander is blackmailing you, or you're loyalty to the crown is the reason, but regardless of how or why you're a traitor, you are. You have quite a bit of leeway (if your reason has to do with the Commander/Queen) about how that plays out. You'll more than likely step away from the Den every so often to relay information to whoever you're reporting to. Whether your character grows to regret their decision as the RP commences, or wants to see the downfall of The Wolves, I'll let you decide. For your position, I do expect a level of communication from you, privately or in the Discussion, just so I have an idea of your game plan. You will remain a spy for a while, though a level of suspicion will be raised between the other members once certain missions or plans are foiled. Throw as many ideas and situations for this role as you want, if you want help with an idea, talking it out with the group in the Discussion would be fun.

If more than one person desires the role, I will choose which form I like the most. Please keep in mind the level of responsibility on your part, a great level of creativity is a necessity. To keep the roles open, you can't be the Traitor and the Second in Command, it's one or the other.

Other Members- You are the backbone and the primary make-up of the group. Not all of you will start by being skilled fighters in combat, and none of you will have complete control of your abilities. You will train, plan, and fight alongside your leader and other members.

Note:

Unless you're very determined to get the role of Traitor or Second in Command, you can put either of those roles as well as 'Other Member' in the 'Role' part of your form. This is so that even if you dont get your first pick, but you're still interested, you have another chance of being accepted.

Edited at September 27, 2021 01:26 PM by Midnight Light
The Others//Semi-Lit to Lit//Medieval-Fantasy (OPEN)September 26, 2021 11:16 PM

Edling

Neutral

Give Award

Rules

Of the Wolves:

-
Do NOT disobey your leader, the Prince will tolerate many things, but a disloyal and disobedient member will be struck down

-You are free to dislike some of your fellow Wolves, but do not let your dislike sabotage the groups safety
-Don't be problematic
-Be a contributive member to your group; each one of you is unique in your own way, and for the group to succeed in its rebellion, you need to participate in training, planning, and missions
-Do not draw any attention to yourself and your abilities unless on a mission
- More may be added once decided on in the Discussion

For the RP

-Follow ALL WP rules
-I have the right to deny your form (I don't see this happening, but I'm just putting it here)
- Three strikes and you're out, basically follow the rules and you'll be fine
-While drama between characters is encouraged, don't let it spill onto the player. Simply put, hate the character not the player
-Please be kind, even if you find yourself in a disagreement with someone else, try to keep it between the two of you or if it's that bad, tell a Mod. Otherwise, treat people with kindness and respect and they'll do the same for you
-Be Semi-lit to Literate: What I mean particularly for this is to try and use proper grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc. As long as you're contributing to the plot and give everyone something to work off of, I don't really care how much you write.
-LGBTQ+ is allowed, discrimination against anyone will not be tolerated
-Romance is allowed, but try and be realistic with it, as well as keep it appropriate and in accordance to WP rules
-Drama between the characters is both allowed and strongly encouraged! (Keep in mind this is a very character driven plot)
-Try and post once a week(seven days), if you plan on being inactive for some time, let me know so we can work it into the plot. If you plan on leaving, please let me know! Communication is key, and while I will be patient, after around two weeks of no communication whatsoever I will kick you from the RP. Be active in the discussion thread, it helps a lot when everyone's involved!
-Your character more than likely will be injured in some way throughout the RP, whether it be in training or missions. They are not invincible. That being said, You must have permission to injure/kill a character that does not belong to you.
-
Your character will not be overpowered (despite whatever ability they may have) there will be drawbacks of some kind. We can always discuss and plan certain drawbacks in the Discussion or you can PM me and we'll figure something out.

-Be realistic with your chosen ability. While you will need to describe it well in the form, I do expect growth in power and grasp of the ability as the RP goes along, unless you're the Second in Command, you will need to work on your control.
-I don't control time or weather and such, so you're allowed to time skip and all that fun stuff. Communicating in the Discussion thread about larger weather events and time skips should be discussed in the Discussion thread. Please be patient when it comes to time skips so everyone can catch up
-I can't stress this enough, please don't just join to poof or to never be seen again, I really don't want other players to suffer through waiting and the RP to die
-Have fun! This will be a long-term RP, but it will progress. I strongly encourage members to throw ideas about the plot, sub-plots, and any other spark of curiosity to me and your fellow members.
-May add more (hard to believe considering the amount already XD)

-
Everyone is only allowed one character, though unlikely, this may change in the future depending on if we want to expand the group in the Discussion

-No overpowered characters
-Appearance and personality has a minimum of 2 paragraphs, 3+ sentences is very appreciated. Honestly, the more you describe your characters, the more likely I'll accept you. I really want to see what makes your character unique!
-Kind of going along with the rule above, be as creative and unique with your character as possible. I won't be picking multiple characters with overly similar characteristics, make yours stand out!
-Try and keep your strengths and weaknesses even, a minimum of 3 of each is required
-Age range falls between 16-24 (though really you can do any age as the water affected everyone. For example, if you want to make a fire wielding grandma, be my guest)
-No two characters will have the same ability

Edited at October 2, 2021 04:58 PM by Sinister Shrimp
The Others//Semi-Lit to Lit//Medieval-Fantasy (OPEN)September 27, 2021 12:01 AM

Edling

Neutral

Give Award

Character Form
(I will start with opening 6 slots, but if there's a character or two I really love after the masterlist is full, I will accept them)
(Feel free to add to this form as well, this is just the basics)

Full Name:
Wolf Name(kind of like a superhero name):
Your Color:
Sexuality:
Role:

Appearance(include your characters mark):
Attire (description of your cloak/mask):
Weaponry(optional):
Ability:

Personality:
Likes/Dislikes(optional):

Strengths:
Weaknesses:

Backstory(can be brief):

*For anyone interested in Traitor; though not required*
How did you get into the predicament of being the Traitor?:

Other:

Masterlist

(1/1)

Prince/Leader- Evander Torano//Male//24//Darkness Manipulator//Midnight Light

(0/1)
Second in Command-

(0/1)
Traitor-

(0/4)
Other Wolves:
-
-
-
-

Edited at October 2, 2021 02:20 PM by Sinister Shrimp
The Others//Semi-Lit to Lit//Medieval-Fantasy (OPEN)September 27, 2021 12:11 AM

Edling

Neutral

Give Award
Quick Note:

I know it's quite a bit to read through, but if it catches your attention, I'm sure it will be worth it. I spent a lot of time and put in a fair deal of effort into writing/creating this mess. Like I'm pretty sure I've mentioned, while this is a pretty good and broad base for the RP, to those who are accepted, please add onto world building if you get struck with inspiration! I love hearing others ideas and would love to incorporate them into the RP.^^

Another Note

Due to the roles of the Traitor and Second in Command, I want everyone to have a fair chance at putting in their form for those roles. So, I will start picking through and accepting forms October 5th. This can be extended (maybe even shortened) but it should be enough time to get characters together.

If you have any questions at all, PM me, I'm happy to answer!^^

This is currently:

Open/Closed

Edited at September 29, 2021 02:13 PM by Midnight Light
The Others//Semi-Lit to Lit//Medieval-Fantasy (OPEN)September 27, 2021 12:11 AM

Edling

Neutral

Give Award

crow-divider-with-extra-crows-by-thispoisonedone-dbfxi4m-fullview-png-token-ey-J0e-XAi-Oi-JKV1-Qi-LCJhb-Gci.png

Evander Illen Torano
{"Good Man"}

"Only followers care if they're liked, a leader does what's necessary."

Nickname(s):
Ev; hates being referred to as 'Evan'

Wolf Name:
Noctis ("of the dark")

Color:
Black

Sexuality:
Heterosexual

Role:
Prince/Leader

f2u-divider-black-roses-by-danisaesthetics-dca51wq-fullview-png-token-ey-J0e-XAi-Oi-JKV1-Qi-LCJhb-Gci-Oi-JI.png

Appearance:

At first glance, Evander's features embody an intimidating coldness. A defined jawline setting the build of his face and combining well with his sharp cheekbones. His eyes are his most prominent feature and usually the first thing one notices; especially because they are his mark. The bright silver orbs give off a faint glow, his irises flecked with a midnight black. They hold great restlessness, several shades of silver and gray always swirling and storm like. A dark set of ever so slightly curled lashes frame his slightly hooded eyes. Looking past his eyes, the brows that rest above are angled and only add definition to his hardened stares. His nose is more delicately structured, slightly down turned. His lips are thinner and usually held in a straight line. The manor of speech he usually holds is both passionate and controlled and combined with a more serious expression.

He stands at a more average height of 5'11 and weighs a little over 150 pounds. His build is fairly proportional considering he's not heavily lined with insane muscles, but isn't lacking in that department as well. He's toned with a noticeable but not severe amount of muscles, suiting someone who would be considered a swift combatant. While he may appear otherwise flawless, upon closer inspection faded scars along his arms, legs, and torso are there. From years of training, he earned his fair share of nicks and slices, and while most of them are small and practically invisible, there are sparse larger ones. The most noticeable scar on him goes down in a slightly jagged line on the left side of his neck. Another flaw he possesses is the weakness in his left hip, an injury sustained in a horse riding accident left his hip to heal slightly out of place. It's his weakest point so naturally he does what he can to guard it.

The hair that sits straight and semi-short is a dark golden brown. There are a few curlier locks that tend to curl around the nape of his neck and sides of his head, but other than that it's straight. Accenting his brown scale hair is skin that is a shade just above tan. It's the only part of him that seems warm compared to his otherwise cold aura. His usual guarded and predatory type stance does not aid in making him seem friendly, but for those who manage to get close with him, he is seen in a very different way. Around those he trusts, his demeanor changes into a much more open and friendlier individual. The piercing silver eyes truly glowing and his expression calmer, almost serene.

Attire:

More often than not, he sports a chocolate colored overcoat with three buttons spaced out down the coat accompanied by a quarter sleeve shirt of varying solid colors to match. The coat being tailored to him fits snugly around him, but not tight enough to disallow quick movement. A mix of boots and leisurely styled shoes are worn depending on the day he has planned. Two gold hilted daggers are often strapped to his waist, though some days he accompanies himself with a simpler styled sword. The colors he wears are usually all darker schemed, wearing only brighter colored clothing for special occasions or festivities.

For missions, his cloak is a solid midnight black with a large hood that when up casts a grim shadow that hides the presence of a human face. It goes to just below his knees, covering everything else completely when it's on. When the hood is down, the ball style mask on his face is a similar midnight color. Intricate silver swirls are found on the mask that only make his eyes stand out more, drawing complete attention to them.

When it comes to training, he usually wears tighter fitting brown or black colored trousers and a sleeveless shirt that hugs everywhere it covers. Clothes that match his activities are important to Evander as he likes to model efficiency.

Weaponry:

Most skilled in daggers and knives, he keeps his dual pair usually on him at all times. They were his primary weapon in training as a youth as he prefers combat that's up close and personal. While he is a skilled swordsman, he is not without fault in the art of sword play. There are times he makes simple mistakes when wielding a larger blade that could mean the difference between life and death, so unless a sword is more appropriate weapon in a situation, he prefers his daggers.

Ability:

Darkness Manipulation-
His power lies within the shadows themselves. Doing best in darker settings, he can call upon the dark to do his bidding. When he wants to remain unseen, he cloaks himself with shadows and disappear into them, almost as if entering a void. It does not have the same effect in bright lit areas or outside in the middle of the day however, like mentioned before, darker settings work in his favor. While cloaking may not always be useful to him, he can resonate a black mist that dances tightly around him and use to create 'threads' of darkness to use as weapons, whether they act more whip like or as more of a sharpened blade depends on the energy he can muster to control them. The mist itself is it's own terrifying entity that suffocates anyone caught in it. While the mist can be spread farther away from himself and even sometimes enough to fill a room, there has to be a great level of relatively undisturbed focus and energy directed into manipulating it.

As daunting as his ability is, it has its drawbacks. He doesn't like using them for too long consecutively, with the reason being it feels the shadows threaten to devour him. Relaying this information to someone else, its described as being submerged in weighted water and if he were to indulge in his abilities for too long in one sitting, he would drown. Controlling the dark was something he could only compare to threading the worlds smallest needle, and not stressing this enough, the amount of energy and focus required is something he has struggled with, but understands and has found a balance between them.

crow-divider-with-extra-crows-by-thispoisonedone-dbfxi4m-fullview-png-token-ey-J0e-XAi-Oi-JKV1-Qi-LCJhb-Gci.png
Personality:

Great and natural leadership is the quality he prides himself in and something that he wields with ease. Evander, even as a child, has been the head strong and determined person he is in the present. Justice and a heavy presence of morality have always been his basic principles and frame for his doings as he looked forward to seizing the throne. While he use to see the world in a strictly black and white way, gray is all he has been able to see since his disowning. While uncertainty is a new thing to him, his natural approach to composing himself and his thoughts have led him to not be in complete state of disarray. Honesty is a very important characteristic to him and while he is painfully honest with others, he expects it in return. Being a painfully loyal person, he is very careful with who he trusts and attributes to what some would call 'trust issues'. Particularly, because of the recent fallout with his sister. While he was never really one to judge before becoming an 'other' he is much more sensitive and is extremely unbiased when it comes to peoples appearances. Being someone who possesses a strong sense of leadership, he is also highly adaptable to most situations. Whether it be in conversation or on a battle field, Evander is one to play the cards he is dealt even when they are shuffled abruptly. While he does demonstrate a great deal of patience, he usually only gives it to those he feels are worth his time. An action driven person is what he is, but he is in no way impulsive. His level of observance and caution leads him to make what he believes to be the best course of said action.

The level of passion within Evander is one of his greatest attributes as well as a contributing factor to his more negative side. While he seeks to give equality and claim his rightful place on the throne, his tactics to achieve his aspirations are sometimes considered cruel. There is a side to him that is so determined to achieve his desires he is willing to do whatever it takes to get to them. This could now comes in the form of unintended casualties in his war against his sister and those who despise the 'others' for their differences. There is also a great deal of passion and a strong sense to defend his Wolves. Regardless of whether it's from outside threats or the careless actions of a member of his group, he has no problem eliminating the threat.

His worst quality is his vindictiveness. 'Revenge is best served cold', and that is what he stands by. Those that have looked down and despised the 'others' for their differences is something he wants them to pay for. Even his own blood will not be exempt from his fury. A trait he doesn't actually possess, but one that people typically associate with him, is apathy. His forbidding appearance in nature leaves many to believe he lacks any sort of care for others. What is mistaken as apathy however is what he considers guarded. While he can tend to sometimes draw in more curiosity driven individuals, he himself is not overly concerned with the 'why' of things let alone the understanding of people.

All other things aside, he really is a caring and more gentle being. It takes time to wear down his walls, but when they are, he is much more alluring to be around. A feeling of relaxation around those he deems trustworthy leads to him flashing his rarely seen smile. Making jokes and participating in fun filled activities are things he really does enjoy. It is an odd sight for those familiar to his more controlled and unemotional demeanor, but it is the side to him that he would prefer to wear. Typically, when it comes to personal disputes and other peoples drama, he won't get involved. Unless the dispute is founded on something he deems immoral, he leaves others to sort through their problems. While he is willing to listen to people be vocal about their struggles, he himself is not open to sharing. It may not be considered the best thing for him to do, but bottling and storing his emotions and problems is something he thinks will spare others. Unless he has a major problem with someone, and they would be made aware quickly, 'feelings' of his own are not what he considers to be priority.

Night, just simply nighttime
- Stormy weather
- Solitude
- Training
- People with positive attitudes

Dislikes:
- Judgmental people
- Liars
- The heat; particularly despising summer
- Questions; mainly questioning his directions or questions related to his sister
- Laziness
- Inequality

Strengths:
- Leading
- Combat (specifically hand-to-hand, with daggers, and on good days a sword)
- Adaptive
- Observant
- Fearlessness

Weaknesses:
- Extremely vengeful
- Stubborn; he does not back down
- His left hip
- The Wolves; he would do anything for his group
- Difficult to approach/get close to

f2u-divider-black-roses-by-danisaesthetics-dca51wq-fullview-png-token-ey-J0e-XAi-Oi-JKV1-Qi-LCJhb-Gci-Oi-JI.png

Backstory:

Born to the King and Queen of Ornetress, him and his twin sister, Marie, were groomed from a very young age for their role in the royal family. While Evander took to the prepping and was eager to hold the responsibility of being the kingdoms future King. Marie, on the other hand, despised the amount of rules and etiquette that came with the title of Princess. Despite their very different views, Evander and Marie were relatively close until their teen years. As they got older, their differences lead to them drifting apart. Both still loved each other and their parents, but they just couldn't come to understanding one another. Aside from his sister, he found a friend in one of the knights' sons. Training intensely together, they were perfectly matched. Evander's first falter with a sword happened in a training session with the boy, he received the slash on the side of his neck as a mark of failure. This only led to a more determined Evander to perfect his art in combat, sometimes pushing himself so hard he would have to be physically stopped and forced to rest. Training with both the knights' son and with his several trainers, he learned a great deal of discipline and balance.

By the time the history changing storm came into existence, the two were not on speaking terms. In Marie's protest against being of royalty, it included her not partaking in family affairs. Once the water began to effect people, their mother came down with the illness associated with it and quickly succumb to it. With the passing of their mother, Evander and Marie came back together to mourn the loss. They weren't on a great standing, but enough to be there for one another. Soon the rest of the family felt the effects of the water, the King and Marie recovering from the illness. Evander, however, became one of the few to survive the sickness with an interesting new trait, his formerly blue eyes now silver and forever stirring restlessly. Once there were a handful of these newly marked individuals, there were already growing unease about the difference. It wasn't until rumors of these marked people with unusual abilities began to surface that people truly started resenting what they deemed 'others'. Evander's appearance once considered striking was now something that made people despise and vocalize against having a marked ruler. While hurt, he was still determined to show and promote fair treatment regardless of differences and rumors. His father did not show bias to 'others' or his son, preaching to the kingdom Evander's words. Marie was one of the ones uneased by these newly emerged people, expressed her dismay to her father, though it took a fatal incident to sway his opinion.

About two months after the storm, a fight between a poor and marked person and a merchant took place in the kingdom's piazza. The individual used an inhuman amount of strength against the merchant and threw him through a building, which led to the merchants demise. This is what led the King to begin to sanction marked individuals, noting they should be skeptically viewed. Even with the King's hesitancy, he still announced Evander to be the heir to the throne. Then the King was executed by a power wielding marked 'other'. Outrage and fear struck the entire kingdom. Marie stepped in, and using the people to her advantage, successfully cast Evander out of the royal palace and disowned him. During this event, the boy he considered a friend declared his hate of 'others' and was given the rank of Commander over the kingdoms knight force. The parting gift he received from his sister was a single black rose, which he considered to be the declaration of war. An intense rage over the ruling has left him seeking revenge against Marie and the people who support the unfair treatment of 'others' ever since. During his exile, he learned that he himself had acquired the manipulation of the dark.

For the next several months, he has done nothing but plot and learn to control and use his ability. Realizing the growing unrest of 'others' growing rapidly, an idea struck him. Using these outcasted people, he would seek out those who held powers such as himself. Whispers spread like wild fire through the community of the marked until information about ability wielding 'others' surfaced. Evander himself tracked down those who were rumored to be powered, and once confirming, sent someone on his behalf to deliver letters to a select few. The manor he found refuge in he decided would be the perfect place to hold and operate the group he had come to found. Creating the pledge to his newly founded society, he knew this would be how the tables would turn.

Divider credits:
Crow divider- ThisPoisonedOne on DA
Black roses- danisaesthetics on DA

(Fixed the hotlinking error^^)

Edited at October 1, 2021 10:03 PM by Sinister Shrimp
The Others//Semi-Lit to Lit//Medieval-Fantasy (OPEN)September 28, 2021 09:07 PM

Edling

Neutral

Give Award
You may now post!^^
The Others//Semi-Lit to Lit//Medieval-Fantasy (OPEN)October 1, 2021 02:37 AM

Mistress Nyx

Game Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award

Daemera Elysia Camdessus

"No, I don't know how to forget you
No, I don't know how to forget you"

"Stay, you're not gonna leave me

This place is right where you need to be"

Nickname(s):

Dae-Dae, Ely, Mother

Wolf Name:

"The Vicar"

Your Color:

Bleeding Gold

27 years old

Female

Sexuality:

Heterosexual

Role:

Second-in-Command preffered, Other Member

"But please, just hold on to me

I've slayed these demons, they're old to me"

Appearance:

Beauty is a word that could have been used to encapsulate Daemera Elysia, from the platinum hair that elegantly curled in waves atop her head that came to an end at the crease between thigh and knee, to the pale, almost translucent light brown eyes that haunted her pale face. Her face, round like that of someone much younger than herself, with a pale pink shade of heart-shaped lips, a gentle smile almost always gracing them as she emits that prominent warmth she was so well known for.

That was, of course, before the slaughter, before the betrayal, before then.

After the fire, after the burning and the brutality of those who claimed it was The Others that were dangerous, Daemera Elysia was left scarred and burnt, a pain that feels constant on her skin. Her hair was burnt, however, instead of burning off, her hair was permanently marked and so the top of her head held that once beautiful platinum blonde hair, while towards the bottom, was the color of burnt and deceased bodies, a black brown color that reminded her, when she managed to catch a glimpse of herself, of her failure.

Her once pale brown eyes seemed to have changed from the smoke that had attacked them, now nearing that almodt milky white of blind eyes, though Elysia had not lost her sight.

After the attack, the smile she once held began to appear forced, and the warmth was replaced with a desire for revenge on those who took the lives of her parishioners.

In height, she stands at 5 feet 8 inches, her posture almost always impeccable as she holds herself highly, the scorn of being an "Other" and the constant hunting down like that of a dog forcing an anger into her that refused to slouch.

She has scars all along her chest and stomach, coming down to her thighs and ankles where she was restrained to avoid the burnings. Burns mar her once flawless back, and though that was what felt like ages ago, phantom flames seem to dance upon her skin and awaken that familiar pain once more.

At the height of 5' 8", Elysia weighs a steady 155 pounds, not too thin to be considered poorly, but not to weighted to be considered anything other than average.

Her mark, the one where she was believed to have been blessed once upon a time, lay bestowed upon her face, as though someone took a thick paintbrush dipped in the purest of gold and dragged it across her face, from the end of her right eyebrow down to the left side of jaw, like they had given her war paint.

And just maybe, that was exactly what they had done for her.

"Burning holes in the night time

My open scars feel like barbed wire"

Attire:

Elysia wears a long dress, a beige, nearing white color underneath a dress like vest that falls to the length of the dress, black in contrast. Her white gown lays off shoulder and has sleeves that are much longer than that of her arms, drooping down pleasantly. The black vest part of her dress has straps that hold onto her shoulders, a built-in corset holds her stomach in before it separates and shows the entire center of her beige dress. Her attire inside the den is mostly similar to this, as she prefers to wear clothes suited for fighting in combat, but is also commonly drawn to dresses that don't cling to her body and allow for her to cool down better.

When readying for combat, Elysia will wear tight leather pants, only slightly thicker than most clothes to provide more resistance should she be at the unlucky end of someone's blade. She wears a black long sleeve shirt, a black leather corset atop it that hugs her tightly but allows free, flowing movement. Her forearms are covered in the same leather material, rings of gold lining them to use as a buffer for blade attacks as the blade slides over the gold.

At her thighs, Elysia wears a tightly placed garter designed to hold her long, thin princess dagger, easily accessible for when she must fight at extreme close proximities. She wears black leather boots that come up to her mid-calf almost long enough to reach where her hair lays. To hold her Ryyk blades, she has a crossed design upon her back where she can sheath the blades, and unsheath them should she need to fight.

The black she wears on missions are starkly contrasted by the flowing golden cloak she wears, her mask and mark almost blending into each other and adding the pop of color her clothes seems to lack.

"I wanted you to be the last thing on my mind

I wanted you to be the reason I close my eyes

But I can't sleep"

Weaponry:

Elysia is a mediocre fighter, though that isn't to say that she can't hold herself, simply that she would prefer not to. She uses ryyk blades, long and curved to fight in a more defensive manner than offensive. She always carries two, often times using the curves to slide other weapons off of or away from her. When forced into extreme close combat, Elysia will use her long thin princess dagger, a gift from her time in the chapel she was the Vicar at. The dagger holds immense sentimentality to her and she tries her best to avoid using it.

Ability:

Blood Healing -

There's a reason Elysia's color is labeled as Bleeding Gold. When Elysia wears her mask, and is in the field of fighting, her eyes will begin to bleed, though they bleed gold rather than the blood red most are familiar with. From her eyes, and any other wounds that result in blood, Elysia is able to take her hands and smear the blood onto them, and should she touch those in need of healing, the souls of the parishioners from the blood church she had been apart of will use their own remaining essence to heal those touched and imprinted by Elysia. Because this is done through blood, Elysia can only heal one person at a time, and should it be in dangerous combat, her first priority would almost always be the Prince. Elysia can only do this per one attack, and if she pushes to heal more, may either pass out from the energy exertion or wind up using her own essence and end up dying trying to heal someone.

Souls of the Damned -

As her Blood Healing ability, Elysia uses the souls of those who loved her and were loved by her in battles. When she marks someone on the opposing team with her bloodied hand, Elysia has a soul of those burned to the ground attack those on the opposing team. Because they are soulled, and bodiless, they aren't great at their physical harm, but will attack the souls of those attacking, weakening moral and often times exhausting ones weary soul to the point that it flees it's human husk and ascends, or descends, to where it belongs, the human husk then falling in defeat and decaying. Similar to her healing, Elysia can only do this for so long, and once she starts to bleed from her mouth, may very well fall over in grave danger of dying herself. The more Elysia uses this power, the weaker the presence of her soul becomes, and she could lose her body to the souls that live within her, even though none are trying to take over.

"And everything you saw

With eyes straight blurred became our downfall"

Personality:

Elysia was and always has been renowned for her gentle and nurturing demeanor. She's the type who thinks logically before she acts in rage. Most of her actions are planned and she rarely lets a situation unnerve her, knowing that the more tense people there are in a room, the more likely accidents are bound to happen. Elysia places her logic before her feelings, and often times, morals are placed only slightly below. When in her congregation, she was called "Mother", for her constant maternal nature, often times the one most ran to to help clear their minds and give advice.

Elysia does not like to lie, she sees no point in it. If you are to lie, then you are to know and acknowledge and accept that you did something that shouldn't have been done, and did so willingly. She isn't the type to second guess herself and seems almost sternly for that.

Elysia's kindness does not make her a weak member, as she can and will not back down from those who are in the wrong. She has a respect for the organization and the mission that The Prince has formed, believing the way that "The Others" are being treated is unfair and cruel. She does not loathe the mark she was bestowed and still views it as a blessing, a way to protect those without the marked blessings, a way to make sure the kingdom was safe from those who wished harm.

Elysia listens intently to others and takes in everything that is said to her in stride. She watches when nobody thinks she is and has a habit of checking on things that don't quite make sense to her. She's not nosey, but if you're acting odd, she'll be the first to check you.

Shame ridden, is Elysia. Not for her mark, but for her failure to save those who worshipped with her, something she thinks about often and seems unable to forget. Her goal now is to make sure the same does not happen to The Wolves, to make sure that those that matter to her now won't be killed in the same way, or that she won't let more people down again.

"In time, I will come to love it for how it really was

In my mind, it's only false faces whisper, 'See you' "

The cold, winter time is her favorite season as it means she doesn't sweat as much

Reading, to her, reading is knowledge, and the more you have of it, the safer you are

Enjoys basking in moonlight, it's always a serene time

Talking to others and being trusted enough to be told their problems

Unity. Elysia isn't prone to, or likes, violence.

Dislikes:

¤ Violence, it costs more than it is worth

¤ Being judged without being known. People are not simply what their covers read, everyone has something they love and that makes them all human to her.

¤ Sweating, clothes for women is often thick and clings to skin and sweating can make for some very irritated skin.

¤ The Queen's knightly order. They cost her everything she loved.

"But you can leave, if you really want to

And you can run, if you feel you have to"

Strengths:

Can be extremely charismatic and capable of keeping tensions down.

Intense and Intuitive, can cause those with ill will to feel intimidated because of how she looks at those who are curious.

Watching. Elysia has an abundance of patience and is more than willing to stake out places or people of interest for days on end until she finds what is needed.

Weaknesses:

¤ Her ability constantly puts massive strain on her energy and life force, and each time she uses it, she can succumb to all the energy her soul uses to stay in control of her body.

¤ Tired. Elysia is almost always tired and sleeps for quite a bit of time when it is needed.

¤ Memories. The souls that reside in her are constant reminders of that night, and she's often awakened from night terrors feeling like she has been set on fire once again.

¤ The Wolves have become what the church had been to her, and her fear of losing them is so intense, that she would give up herself to defend them this time.

"It's terrifying when you wake up

A few years later it's a new time

Hard to see how it stands from the inside

Inside, it's trying to start"

Backstory:

She was once apart of a small and undefined congregation that wasn't held in any religious regard except to those who worshipped there. She didn't remember when she became a part of it, only that when she lost her family to the water that had taken them immediately, she was alone when she stumbled upon it, dirty crevices and neglected stone in all its glory. She hadn't even remembered how she managed to stumble upon it, only remembering how she passed out once in front of it, her body weak with illness as the water took hold of her.

When she awoke, she was greeted by thin and sickly members of the parish, having taken her in and nursing her back to health.

"How long have I been out?" She had groaned out, her voice a distorted mess of sound as she tried to find it again.

"It's been about a week, my lady." The parishioner had murmured, a wet rag in her hand as she continued to wipe at Elysia's face.

Elysia hadn't woken up with fear or worry of where she was, she simply assumed that if she had awoken and wasn't in pain, she was in a safe place.

"May I ask your name?" Elysia spoke, her voice not as agitated, though it begged for some form of liquid to quench that burning thirst in the back of her throat. She wondered if this church had a name, if it was a verified church, or if it had succumb to no followers, emptied and desecrated as it's parishioners either abandoned it or died.

"We don't have names here, at least, not really..." The younger woman replied. Elysia guessed she was somewhere between her late teens to the exiting of the teenage years, maybe a year or two older - you could never really tell from those ridden with malnutrition, and the sunk in cheeks and eyes of this woman let Elysia know that the world had not been kind to her. She wondered for a second if she was sick with poison, or if she had only barely healed from it.

"They call us by the simple names of brother and sister. Though, if you must, my name, once, was Ophelia." She murmured the last part, her eyes darting behind her to see if anyone with prying ears had overheard.

Elysia nodded and looked at the girl, her eyes narrowed in consideration. "So, I shall call you Sister?"

The girl gave a curt nod, her hand once again dipping the rag in water.

It dawned on Elysia that she had been using water to wipe her down and panicked slightly.

"You're using water?" She whispered harshly. "If I am sick from the poison in it, why would you use it to wipe me down?" She questioned, starting to attempt to sit up and push the girls hand away.

"I have been told to call you Mother," the girl started, seemingly unbothered, "you don't have to worry about the water poisoning you any longer... you bear the mark now."

Elysia remembered how she had reacted so out of character before, how she rejected the idea and even chose to leave the parish, the small girl watching her and turning back to her Brother's and Sister's that had gathered to watch her departure. Somewhere along the way, Elysia had grown tired by herself and often times caught a reflection of herself in passing mirrors or bodies of water.

Elysia remembered how she ran her hands over the mark, her pale face now adorned by gold that seemed to make her seem all the more ghostly.

"You're back." Sister Ophelia stated, not surprised or unwelcoming at the site of Elysia.

"You said that the mark meant I was blessed, that it meant I had brought fortune to this parish." Elysia stated, her eyes confused and searching her face.

"Is that something you believe then? Do you not believe in the blessing you were bestowed? If you looked, you would see that The Prince also bares a mark, are you both not blessed?" Sister Ophelia asked, her head turned slightly as though she were genuinely confused at the lack of understanding.

"The Prince is looked upon with fear. There are people who whisper about how he is cursed and will bring about the Kingdom's downfall." Elysia argued, having heard harsher things after she was thrown out of places for her mark and spat at when she crossed those with fear ridden hearts.

"Is that what you believe then? Could it not be possible that you marked, you "Others" could bring about and guarantee the Kingdom's safety? That you are not our saviors from the plight known as mankind?" Sister Ophelia asked, leaning against the frame of the cathedral's large oak doors.

"How could we be when we are regarded so highly with fear? How could we when we are spat at and cursed at for simply existing?" Elysia responded, an anger she hadnt acknowledged before entering her shaking voice.

"We are monsters to them, to them I am a beast, beaten down and spat at like a dog. I crossed streets to avoid harassment, only to be followed and tormented for having a gold mark upon my face." She spat, angrily as tears formed in her eyes.

"And that is the fate a lot of marked deal with now. Is it not our job to enlighten others of your abilities to protect our homes? That is what this cathedral can do for you. We welcome you with open arms, our sweetest Mother." Sister Ophelia said as she turned her back to Elysia.

"Come inside Mother. Your children have been waiting." The sister said and walked in.

Elysia followed.

It had been months that Elysia had spent in the cathedral, reading through their scriptures and taking in the love and devotion they held for what had been granted to the earth, those with gifts that would bring about massive change. Elysia slowly turned the cathedral from it's run down state into something of grandeur, something impressive and holy.

Elysia wasn't the only marked in the congregation, there were several other Mothers and one Father of it, each a devoted member.

"The Prince will become the King one day, and slowly, if ever so gradually, the people of the Kingdom will no longer look upon us in fear, but in graditude and admiration. The Prince's love for his Kingdom will show them not to be afraid of us. He will teach them." Father said once.

Elysia couldn't remember his name, but that was fine, for they all went by Father, Mother, Sister, and Brother here.

"Praise to our Prince and to all other marked." One of the other Mother said. "Our loyalties will always lie with the marked Prince, for he will bring the change." She continued.

Elysia remembered how herself and the others agreed before bowing their heads to pray for the Prince's well-being.

The "Others" would bring a change that none other could, and they would lovingly welcome those who once spat them with open arms and forgiveness.

"The King has been killed." Mother spoke. It didn't matter which Mother it had been, they all had known it and had been thinking about it as well.

Elysia remembered looking over at her fellow Mother's and at the Father.

"They will come for us, you know... Princess Marie is a fearful led personality, she cannot accept what she does not understand or hold power and access to." Elysia remembered saying.

The others looked at her solemnly, not replying as she had only spoken what they had all been thinking.

"Pray for all the marked. Pray for all The "Others". Our days of reckoning will begin with this death. It began the second our Prince was forced from his throne." Another Mother stated.

"Prince Evander," Elysia started, the members of the cathedral joining their hands together, "We pray that you are not hunted down for your gift, and we pray your heart remains loving, for these people are scared and led by a hateful heart." She stated softly, heads hung in unison.

"Gods help us all." She had finished, turning slightly to watch the tight-lipped, pale look on Sister Ophelia's face.

She had whispered something, but Elysia was never able to confirm what she had said then. She never got the chance to ask her.

It didn't take long for the Cathedral to become overrun with those who were loyal to the Prince, all coming to pray for his safety and return to the throne. And just as it hadn't taken long for them to find the parish for their loyalties, it was soon found by the Queen's knights.

At first, the knights hesitated to desecrate the cathedral, turning to harassing those with marks at first, telling them to pack up and disappear. But, as the search for the Prince grew more merciless, it wasn't long until the Commander himself showed up at the Cathedral, his head held high, illuminated by the large torch he bore in his hand.

"The "Others" will rue the day they decided to believe their importance. You are a disgrace to this Kingdom, and an infection that cannot continue to live." He had said, Mother's and Father's watching.

And just like that, the knights set upon the church like hounds, tearing through it with a fury fit for that of a wild animal.

They were the kind of wolves you read about in fairytales, where the knight in shining armor was the hero and the wolf was the villain.

Elysia remembered how they had threatened to hang the parishioners should the marked members continue to resist. As she bent over, her hands on her knees as she was forced to the ground, her hands and arms restrained by rope, she remembered glancing over at the bodies of Father and two of the other Mother's.

Beside her, Elysia watched as the rest of the Mother's grit their teeth, their heads held high even as they were hit for doing so.

"You cannot break the mind of those who are enlightened." One mother spoke, earning her a sharp smack from one of the knights.

"I need'nt break the minds of someone who will die soon." The Commander had spoke. "That would be akin to trying to make a dead man cry, pointless." He scoffed.

Elysia remembered as the guards threw gasoline over herself and her fellow mothers. Anger filled her as she started to cry gold, the powers of the other mothers also trying to stop what was about to happen began to show.

Elysia watched as the Brothers and Sisters were gathered to watch their public execution, and she wondered, 'If we are to die here, will our parishioners follow the same fate? Will they be slaughtered simply for treating us with respect?'

Her eyes moved over to Ophelia, who was crying and reaching out as if to hold onto Elysia.

"My sweet Sister Ophelia, please do not worry, for I will protect you, even if it is the last thing I am ever able to do." Elysia thought, her eyes narrowing as she started screaming.

Civilians had gathered outside to watch, their eyes lighting up as the Commander threw his torch down on the first Mother, the one across from Elysia. Her screams forever seemed to echo that night as they were joined by the other Mother before Elysia's voice was among them. She remembered the pain as it danced upon her back and her body, she remembered how, as the Commander smiled so cruelly at their torture, he closed the door to the Cathedral, locking the burning Mother's in with the children of the parish.

The Brother's and Sister's ran to their Mother's aids, trying to put out the fires, though many would up setting themselves ablaze as well, collapsing and dying from the wounds.

Elysia felt the fire on her get dosed out, looking up with confused and blurry sight at the face of Sister Ophelia.

She was screaming something, though what it was, Elysia could not hear.

Her dazed eyes looked over at the place her fellow Mother's had been, gold tears leaving her eyes as she realized there was no movement from them, fallen and slain brothers and sisters surrounding them.

Hands were upon Elysia, as they forced her aching and pained body into an upright position, whimpers leaving her at the touches as she writhed in pain. She looked back at Sister Ophelia, who was now panicked as she forced Elysia into a hallway of the Cathedral, her body shaking with what Elysia could only assume were coughs.

Why was she coughing?

Elysia looked at the cathedral, her eyes widening as she realized it had been set on fire and the other parishioners were attempting to find ways out, while some sat beside the bodies of the Mothers and Father, each weeping and accepting death as they knelt beside them, their hands reached out to touch their burnt and slain bodies, collapsing from smoke inhalation.

Elysia remembered how Sister Ophelia pushed her into a room in the cathedral that had a basement door that led to the outside of the cathedral, into the dense forest behind it.

She watched, dazed, exhausted, pained, as the Sister pushed and hit against the lock on the door, rushing out of the room and somewhere before she came back, her body seemingly giving out from her exhaustion.

She reached toward the lock, collapsing as she tried to unlock it with it's key, her breaths shallow now as she struggled to push the heavy doors open. She looked back at Elysia, who had collapsed to the floor against the heating walls and stumbled towards her, using what was left of her strength to hoist her up and lead her to the door.

Elysia remembered how she was pushed out, the flames of the cathedral now entering the room the Sister had collapsed in.

Elysia let out a pained cry as she turned to reach back for Sister Ophelia, her hands barely able to lift above the ground as she tried to stumble towards her.

With the last remnants of Sister Ophelia's strength and life force, she yelled the last thing Elysia would ever hear from her.

"Run Mother, RUN!" She had yelled, right before the flames engulfed her and the cathedral began to shake, as though Elysia's rage had caused the ground to shake.

The sounds of the knights horses had began to distance themselves, and almost as immediately as Sister Ophelia's screams began to fill the air as she was caught in the flames, the cathedral erupted.

Elysia had been flung from the church, smacking into one of the trees and being knocked unconscious once more.

When she had awoken, her ears rang and her body ached in a way she had never experienced. She cried golden tears as she tried to sit up, her right arm useless as it hung limply from her shoulder. Dislocated from the collision with the tree.

Elysia screamed silently as she moved to a standing position, stumbling and nearly falling over as she tried.

She looked up, the smoke from the burnt cathedral nearly cleared out as it lay in destroyed heaps on the floor before her. She cried silently as she fell to her knees upon the ashes of her home and family.

As her gold tears fell to the floor, Elysia began to hallucinate, her mind seemingly trying to protect her from this nightmare that was now her life.

She watched as Sister Ophelia's spirit came to her, cupping her cheek with her ghostly hand. Elysia looked up in wonder, as she continued to cry.

A sense of warmth began to flood her as the souls of those once belonging to the congregation began to surround her, ebbing themselves into the tears she shed.

She wasn't sure how she knew then, but she did.

These souls would be with her for the rest of her life. Her children and fellow Mother's and Father each held her gently, and she found herself beginning to heal from her burns as they gave her some of their own souls essence.

She wrapped her arms around herself as if to hold onto them, every single one, her heart aching at all that she had just lost.

She bent over them and kissed the ashes she sat upon, tears dripping from her eyes as she did.

And with that last embrace of her home, Elysia took off, in search of a place she could heal so that she could find the Prince, and hopefully, in some way, defend the very purpose of what her people had stood for. The marked, the "Others", the Prince. Hatred boiled beneath her surface, anger and pain ridiculed her as, for months, she sought out the Prince.

When Elysia was approached by a cloaked figure, with an invitation, Elysia held onto it with promise. It had to be from him. She just knew it.

She was one of the few first to move into the den after meeting with The Prince, Ev, as he had preferred to be called. He had called them The Wolves, the group that would take back the Kingdom from the tyrannical hands of Queen Marie.

Elysia's loyalty to the Prince was hardened then, unwaivering as she followed him.

It was time to show everyone else that the knights in their fairytale stories were the wolves they feared, and the wolves in those stories were the ones they should've always been rooting for.

"If that feeling had a price

Then I would gladly pay it

Over and over and over til I'm broke"

Other:

I'll maybe add something here?:')

Credits:

Sunshine Divider: © ThisPoisonedOne@dA

Sunflower divider: © shieas@dA

Tree top divider: © RariDecor@dA

Smoke gif: © TheCandyCoating@dA

Card gif divider: ©kouenli@dA

Gothic Cathedral: © RariDecor@dA