Just bought some Zaxbys >:]

Munch time
 distant-lands
05:29:07 katy | beetle
Pyro,
feast your eyes on this
-Click-

Vah,
hello! i'm doing alright, just working on some custom adopts before i start lining this piece for the OC design game >:)

how's it going for you today? :)
 Zeraphia
05:29:04 Vah was attacked
Nez

Ah man! I think the bed frame is the worst part of that whole thing. They're so stupid expensive for no reason at all.

Hopefully the ceiling leak isn't too big of a problem?
 Nez.ity
05:28:17 
Vah

It did. Although we have a leak in the ceiling and our bed frame broke. So I'm chilling with the mattress on the ground lmao!
 Zeraphia
05:28:15 Vah was attacked
Heya!
 Hallow's Eve
05:28:01 Hallow, Eve
Hey Zera!
 Zeraphia
05:27:40 Vah was attacked
Katy!

How goes it?
 Zeraphia
05:27:29 Vah was attacked
Nez

Awh that's fantastic! I hope the move went well?
 Hallow's Eve
05:27:26 Hallow, Eve
Pryo

I'm doing pretty good! I finally customized my wolf so I am happy about that
 Pyr0M4ni@
05:26:41 Silver/Pyro/Luna
DISTANT

Any new snacks or art I can snag?
 Nez.ity
05:26:37 
Pyr0

I was not directly speaking about talking about non English words, I was speaking to a user who was speaking latin/Spanish :D

If you didn't do anything against the rules you shouldn't worry.

Vah

Moved in with my boyfriend, living peacefully now. I'm now back online for good >:>
 Pyr0M4ni@
05:26:22 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Eve
Alright, you?
 distant-lands
05:25:42 katy | beetle
hey chat
 Hallow's Eve
05:25:33 Hallow, Eve
Hey Pyro, how are you?
 Pyr0M4ni@
05:24:43 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Hey
Eve
 Hallow's Eve
05:24:30 Hallow, Eve
hey Chat
 Zeraphia
05:23:04 Vah was attacked
Nez! Oh my stars it has been forever! How are you??
 Pyr0M4ni@
05:22:31 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Nez
We didn't do anything wrong 😑
Yet...
 Nez.ity
05:22:28 
Vah!!

😭

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Green Python : +1
Black Bear : -4
Coyote : +3
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Hurricane  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    5    6    7    8    9    10 

Darkened World | RP ThreadApril 26, 2024 10:25 PM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award
Sparrowhawk/M/Hunter/M: Daisy
He sat up, spitting fur, and responded, "I can't..." he felt a bit embarrassed. His ripped ears made it hard for him to hear anything that well, and while he didn't mind it didn't help when he was hunting, or guarding anything. He looked at Daisy, and sniffed the air, searching for the scent of whatever-whoever-she heard.
Darkened World | RP ThreadApril 27, 2024 05:17 AM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Crystal - F - Fox - M: Wander, Sparrow, Daisy, Open
-
"Sparrow!'" I yell. I stop outside there camp, not daring to go further. I glance around, there Alpha os no where in sight. I take a tentitive step in the camp. "Sparrowhawk, get your fluffy hindquarters over here."
Darkened World | RP ThreadApril 27, 2024 08:17 AM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award
He heard it this time, and whipped around snarling. "Who are you and what do you want?" He asked, ears flat and fangs out and shining. He crept forward, claws slashing furrows in the earth.
Darkened World | RP ThreadApril 27, 2024 08:22 AM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
-
I look down and back away. "Wander's pups were moving. I think she due soon. I just thought you should know." I reply, backing away further. My gaze goes down and I back out of the camp. I do not want to increase his anger.
Darkened World | RP ThreadApril 27, 2024 08:28 AM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award
He relaxed, and gave her a slow blink to apologize for scaring her. "That's amazing! I thought that you were here to steal my pack's prey. And as you know, that is not gonna happen." He smiled at her, but still watched her carefully. He didn't want his prey stolen.
Darkened World | RP ThreadApril 27, 2024 08:40 AM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
-
"I don't steal prey." I say offended. I should probably go. Let Sparrowhawk get to Wander and let Daisy do, what ever Daisies do. I keep looking down as I turn and walk away. Speeding up just out of sight of the camp, I trot to my den and crawl in.
Darkened World | RP ThreadApril 27, 2024 09:35 PM

East MountainClan

Neutral

Give Award
Mara | 3y/F | Beta | M: Wanderer, Daisy, Lorenzo/Pack(ind)
The large female blinked her eyes against the bright light filtering through the entrance to where she made her den, telling her she had risen late. Grumbling softly to herself Mara pushed herself to her paws with a stretch, she felt heavier and more sluggish every day. It was starting to raise questions in her mind, perhaps she'd talk to the omega or...no she wouldn't tell him until she knew for sure.
Stepping out into the sun she scanned the area, spotting two pack members conversing with what looked to be a fox? Yawning she trotted over, her ears flicked as she watched the stranger leave swiftly. "What was that all about?" Mara questioned, her gaze narrowed as she observed the pair before her. SparrowHawk was a well-respected and loyal dog, yet she could shake something about his strange absences. Daisy was a valued member as well, so something about this rubbed her fur the wrong way. Something was going on, and she would find out sooner or later.
~~~
.~[][][]~.|.~[][][]~.
~~~
Zira | 3y/F | Patrol | M: Wanderer, Daisy, Mara(Ind)
Distant voices pulled Zira from her slumber, yawning as she groggily blinked against the light creeping into the space. Grumbling to herself she rose to her paws, stepping into the light she frowned. Normally she wasn't this late to rise, had her sister slept in? Mara usually woke her to patrol in the morning before group hunts were arranged.
Stretching with a sigh she let the sun warm her coat, ear flicking again as distant voices caught her attention again. Glancing where they seemed to come from she could see 2 of her packmates and Mara approaching them. Seemed something was happening, as she noticed the way Mara stood. Her tail lifted almost like something had put her on alert. A frown pulled at Zira's maw, she hoped it was nothing bad.
~~~
.~[][][]~.|.~[][][]~.
~~~
Osna | 4y/F | Omega(Healer) | M: Pack(ind)
Muffled voices reached her ears, causing Osna to lift her head from where she curled around herself. The small space served her well as a den, while being close enough that if anyone needed her she was easy to reach. Rising to her paws she pushed her way out of the den, pausing to let her eyes adjust to the light. However, as she noticed the three gathered nearby she stiffened. The beta looked tense, something had the female on edge and she guessed it had to do with the scavenger before her. Knowing it would likely be best if she stayed where she was, just in case things escalated.
Darkened World | RP ThreadApril 28, 2024 05:32 PM

Rogue Wildfires

Darkseeker

Give Award
Wander/F/Loner/M: Crystal
Wander growled warningly as she saw Crystal come. "Why did you get them? Why cause trouble with the pack?" She lowered herself as she heard voices.

Darkened World | RP ThreadApril 28, 2024 05:41 PM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
-
I whisper "Only Sparrowhawk. I didn't want you to have your pups with our him. Trust me..." I lay in my den. I do not want to have my kits without my mate, but he is gone.
Darkened World | RP ThreadApril 28, 2024 06:05 PM

Graywing

Darkseeker

Give Award
Daisy/F/Hunter/M: Sparrowhawk, Crystal, osna, zyra, mara
Daisy watched Sparrowhawk and Crystal leave. She turned around, a croud had gathered. "Just a dispute over prey. Nothing to worry about." She hated lying to her pack, but didn't want them to find out about Wander.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    5    6    7    8    9    10 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us