Owch :')
 Arachne
05:45:06 Ara/Kat
Urux
Yeahh :')
 Urux
05:41:14 Urox
Ara
How does that happen? Packs get deleted?
 Arachne
05:37:11 Ara/Kat
iÂ’ve lost like 5 paws in the last few days x.x
 kycantina
05:15:51 ky
Urux, ooooh pretty! I can see why you did it lol
 Ace
05:14:19 ace <3
pvp anyone? its for my quest
 Urux
05:10:29 Urox
Hahah, that's true. She was a pretty wolf, but she gave me duds and I needed space. :') I needed the room for these
-WP Click-
-WP Click-
 kycantina
05:09:27 ky
Urux, naw if it were me they'd be bones, you're fine :))
 Urux
05:08:19 Urox
Morning :)

One of my girls is in the sanctuary with her son and I feel mean lol
 kycantina
04:54:03 ky
Good morning chat :))
 Drunken seas
04:38:17 Pera
Katy
Thanks, and you too!
 distant-lands
04:35:01 katy | beetle
it's alright, i was lost when i first started too xD it's a tad difficult at first, especially on mobile since everything's more compact.

i'll talk to you later though, have a good night/morning :)
 Drunken seas
04:33:56 Pera
Katy
Ah ok, I will probably chat to you later xD I am not very good at this.
 distant-lands
04:32:48 katy | beetle
i don't mind :) i may be logging off soon though
 Drunken seas
04:32:15 Pera
DonÂ’t mind if I Pm you if I need help?
 distant-lands
04:29:36 katy | beetle
of course :D
 Drunken seas
04:29:25 Pera
Katy
Thank you so much!
 distant-lands
04:29:01 katy | beetle
Pera,
i found a masterlist of character codes someone put together ^^ it's pretty useful. some of them are mobile-friendly as well, usually the shorter ones with less buttons.

-Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : -3
Anaconda : -5
Boar : +1
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Hurricane

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Socialize
   1   ..    4    5    6    7 

Ask me anything :>April 18, 2023 03:17 PM

DevilsPlayground

Darkseeker

Give Award
i don't think i've heard of it <3
But if i find it i shall buy it

Eternity said:

Free Run said:
Do you have a favorite tea?
For me i mostly drink Green tea- <3 but depends

My all-time favourite tea is definitely Masala Chai! I could drink it all day every day for the rest of my life and never get bored of it, god I love it so much.
It's closely followed second by vanilla rooibos/redbush though!

Ask me anything :>April 18, 2023 03:18 PM

Eternity

Forum Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award

Free Run said:

Eternity said:

Free Run said:

My all-time favourite tea is definitely Masala Chai! I could drink it all day every day for the rest of my life and never get bored of it, god I love it so much.

There are a lot of really good tutorials online on how to make masala chai! :0 Just need to get the right spices for it and then mix/match to your tastes. I'd definitely recommend it though <3
Ask me anything :>April 18, 2023 03:21 PM

DevilsPlayground

Darkseeker

Give Award
i have so much tea in this house and i'm the only person who drinks it. But so far i havent found a tea i hate <3
I'll look it up^^
:)

Eternity said:

Free Run said:

Eternity said:

Free Run said:

There are a lot of really good tutorials online on how to make masala chai! :0 Just need to get the right spices for it and then mix/match to your tastes. I'd definitely recommend it though <3

Ask me anything :>April 18, 2023 03:22 PM

0Written The Wolf

Neutral

Give Award
How to position arms is not only an art, but also a real life question-sometimes you just dunno what to do with them or where to put them X)
----
Geez, Ocean must be hitting those coasts hard :'3 though I cannot think of how to solve the issue-it is kind of inevitable process of changing landscape, sea eats away at lowe parts, top looms till it breaks off-though you guys have any ideas except monetary help in rehoming people?
---
I forgot to ask though ^^ what is your opinion on backgrounds in art and do you like to draw them?
Ask me anything :>April 18, 2023 03:22 PM

0Written The Wolf

Neutral

Give Award
Ans thank you for answering ^^
Ask me anything :>April 18, 2023 03:23 PM

0Written The Wolf

Neutral

Give Award

Edited at April 18, 2023 03:23 PM by Written The Wolf
Ask me anything :>April 18, 2023 05:03 PM

Eternity

Forum Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award

Written The Wolf said:
How to position arms is not only an art, but also a real life question-sometimes you just dunno what to do with them or where to put them X)
----
Geez, Ocean must be hitting those coasts hard :'3 though I cannot think of how to solve the issue-it is kind of inevitable process of changing landscape, sea eats away at lowe parts, top looms till it breaks off-though you guys have any ideas except monetary help in rehoming people?
---
I forgot to ask though ^^ what is your opinion on backgrounds in art and do you like to draw them?

It really is a pain ;; luckily I have plenty of good reference images on hand! :0

It's not a problem only faced in the UK! :0 many areas across the world with a soft bedrock [such as chalk or limestone] can face similar issues!
Sea defences, such as sea walls are one method of stopping the sea from continuing to erode the surface. Hardy, concrete walls are placed just back from the shore, often just in front of roads to protect the more fragile cliffs behind it. [Or often to protect lower lying settlements]
This sea wall in Tenerife is a good example! :0 Tragically I don't have any pictures on-hand of a UK sea wall, somehow LMAO

[c]157083
image.png

However it's certainly an expensive fix D: this is an example of hard engineering, and it's always best to try softer methods first! Which can include replanting sand dunes and marsh regeneration to try and reduce the wave's energy before they hit the coastline. You're definitely right though, in a lot of cases there's no proper fix and relocation is the only option.
It's a bit of a hopeless battle, but alas, it'd seem the UK's government wants to keep letting people build on floodplains :')

-
I really like to add backgrounds to art! Even if it's just simple ones such as gradients or blobs of colour. Whenever possible I try to avoid just a plain white or transparent background! :0

Forums > Socialize
   1   ..    4    5    6    7 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us