Owch :')
 Arachne
05:45:06 Ara/Kat
Urux
Yeahh :')
 Urux
05:41:14 Urox
Ara
How does that happen? Packs get deleted?
 Arachne
05:37:11 Ara/Kat
iÂ’ve lost like 5 paws in the last few days x.x
 kycantina
05:15:51 ky
Urux, ooooh pretty! I can see why you did it lol
 Ace
05:14:19 ace <3
pvp anyone? its for my quest
 Urux
05:10:29 Urox
Hahah, that's true. She was a pretty wolf, but she gave me duds and I needed space. :') I needed the room for these
-WP Click-
-WP Click-
 kycantina
05:09:27 ky
Urux, naw if it were me they'd be bones, you're fine :))
 Urux
05:08:19 Urox
Morning :)

One of my girls is in the sanctuary with her son and I feel mean lol
 kycantina
04:54:03 ky
Good morning chat :))
 Drunken seas
04:38:17 Pera
Katy
Thanks, and you too!
 distant-lands
04:35:01 katy | beetle
it's alright, i was lost when i first started too xD it's a tad difficult at first, especially on mobile since everything's more compact.

i'll talk to you later though, have a good night/morning :)
 Drunken seas
04:33:56 Pera
Katy
Ah ok, I will probably chat to you later xD I am not very good at this.
 distant-lands
04:32:48 katy | beetle
i don't mind :) i may be logging off soon though
 Drunken seas
04:32:15 Pera
DonÂ’t mind if I Pm you if I need help?
 distant-lands
04:29:36 katy | beetle
of course :D
 Drunken seas
04:29:25 Pera
Katy
Thank you so much!
 distant-lands
04:29:01 katy | beetle
Pera,
i found a masterlist of character codes someone put together ^^ it's pretty useful. some of them are mobile-friendly as well, usually the shorter ones with less buttons.

-Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : -3
Anaconda : -5
Boar : +1
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Hurricane

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Socialize > Writer's Nook
   1   ..    4    5    6    7    8    9    10   ..   24 

Salems Short StoriesDecember 16, 2023 09:14 PM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
SHAYSHAY HOW DARE YOU NOT MY SWEET LITTLE BOY T^T i shal inhale the words no matter how upset thy make me.. but why? i need to know why!
Salems Short StoriesDecember 16, 2023 09:20 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
It's not super badd...
Chapter.. the next one. (25)
~
Echoes of Resonance
In the hushed stillness, Aeliyx's gaze bore into Raedier, caught between the glimmer of moonlight and the chilling steel of the gun. The room, a fragile cocoon of uncertainty, seemed suspended in a fragile balance between love and impending doom.
A heavy sigh escaped Aeliyx's lips, a manifestation of the turmoil within. His hand, once steady with the weight of a weapon, trembled as he lowered the gun. The room sighed in collective relief as Aeliyx relinquished the role of an executioner.
"I love you too," Aeliyx murmured, the words a wistful echo that hung in the air. The admission, like a fragile thread woven into the fabric of the night, revealed the fractured bonds that bound them.
The gun, now a weighty relic of what could have been, found its place on the bedside table, an unspoken testimony to the tragedy that hovered over their reunion.
"Why couldn't you do it?" Raedier's voice, a blend of confusion and relief, broke the silence. He searched Aeliyx's eyes for an explanation, a lifeline in the dissonance that surrounded them.
Aeliyx, his eyes carrying the weight of unspoken sorrow, met Raedier's gaze. "I was supposed to," he confessed, each word a painful admission. "I was supposed to end it all, but I can't. Not when... not when I still love you."
The room, tainted with the echoes of a love that defied the cruel decree of fate, felt both sacred and profane. Aeliyx, burdened by the expectations that shackled him, took a step closer to Raedier.
"Let's go outside," Aeliyx suggested, the gravity of his words heavy in the air. The night, a silent witness to their shared tragedy, awaited the unfolding of a tale that defied the dictates of destiny.
As they stepped into the cool night air, Aeliyx and Raedier navigated the labyrinth of their intertwined pasts, unsure of the path that lay ahead. The moon, a distant observer, cast a silver glow on their silhouettes—a poignant tableau of a love tested by the forces that sought to tear them apart.
In the embrace of the night, Aeliyx and Raedier grappled with the fragments of a shattered destiny, their steps echoing in a dance that defied the cruel symphony of a world that sought to rend them asunder.
Salems Short StoriesDecember 16, 2023 09:22 PM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
T^T BUT WHY
Salems Short StoriesDecember 16, 2023 09:29 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Chapter 26!
~
Shadows Unveiled
As Aeliyx and Raedier ventured into the woods, the moonlight painted a tapestry of silver on the path ahead. A hushed symphony of rustling leaves accompanied their footsteps, creating a clandestine melody under the canopy of ancient trees.
Unexpectedly, the woods gave birth to a figure emerging from the shadows. Ezra Barone, wearing a sinister smile, stepped into the moonlight. His presence, like a harbinger of secrets, cast a pall over the tranquil night.
"Aeliyx, my dear," Ezra greeted with a smirk, his eyes dancing with a sinister gleam. "You've done exceptionally well."
Aeliyx, usually composed, found himself unnerved by Ezra's approval. Raedier, standing beside him, exchanged a puzzled glance with Aeliyx. The air grew thick with tension, an unspoken foreboding that hung between the three figures in the moonlit glade.
"What is this about, Ezra?" Raedier's voice, laced with suspicion, cut through the night. Aeliyx, caught in the crossfire of a revelation, shifted uncomfortably.
Ezra's smile widened, revealing the machinations that had eluded their understanding. "Ah, Raedier, you're a piece in a much larger game. A game where Alinta's death was but a shadow, a ruse to bring potential threats into the light."
Raedier's confusion deepened, a storm brewing in his gaze. Aeliyx, cornered by the weight of Ezra's revelation, tried to conceal the truth that lurked in the shadows.
"And you, Aeliyx," Ezra continued, his tone dripping with malevolence, "brought Raedier here, thinking it was a reunion. Little did you know, you were leading him to his demise."
A chill seized the air as the gravity of Ezra's words hung heavy in the night. Aeliyx, his nerves betraying him, glared at Ezra with a mixture of defiance and panic. Raedier, ever the strategist, assessed the danger that loomed.
"I won't let you dictate our fate," Raedier declared, his voice echoing through the woods. In a swift motion, he disarmed Ezra, wrestling free from the clutches of impending doom.
Aeliyx, caught between allegiance and realization, took Raedier's hand, and together, they fled into the moonlit shadows. The woods, witness to the unraveling drama, concealed their escape as the echoes of deceit reverberated among the ancient trees.
The night, once a serene backdrop to their tangled destinies, became a tapestry of evasion and survival. Aeliyx and Raedier, bound by a love that defied the schemes of shadowy puppeteers, vanished into the obscurity of the moonlit wilderness, leaving Ezra to contemplate the fragments of a plan unraveled by the resilience of those he sought to manipulate.

Edited at December 16, 2023 09:32 PM by Salem
Salems Short StoriesDecember 16, 2023 09:36 PM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
T^T many claps :) very many claps T^T you scared me for a damn second-
Salems Short StoriesDecember 17, 2023 07:34 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award

Chapter one of the western ..something.
I just had a really good idea:3
This isn't offical lore, but it could be...
~
Shadows in the Dust
The moon hung low over the western city of Deadsprings, casting elongated shadows over the vast expanse of desert that surrounded the settlement. Aeliyx, his willow tree pendant catching the glint of the moonlight, moved like a specter through the dusty alleyways. The night air was thick with the scent of sagebrush and the distant howls of coyotes.
Unbeknownst to him, Raedier, the enigmatic assassin, blended seamlessly with the darkness, his sleek, all-black attire absorbing the ambient glow. His piercing green eyes cut through the night like shards of emerald, fixed on the elusive figure of Aeliyx.
Aeliyx, his eyes a captivating shade of blue-grey, felt an unsettling presence trailing behind him. The twinge on the back of his neck intensified, a silent warning that danger lurked in the shadows. Swiftly, he navigated the narrow passageways, the soft jingle of Raedier's golden chains barely audible against the desert's hushed whispers.
Raedier's lean frame moved effortlessly through the night, the cloak adorned with a subtle gold-embroidered insignia billowing slightly as he closed the gap. The desert wind carried the scent of creosote bushes, a fragrant mask for the imminent confrontation.
As Aeliyx turned another dusty corner, his senses heightened. The moonlit landscape seemed to stretch infinitely, mirroring the uncertainty that danced between friend and foe. He stole a moment to glance at the twisted silver wire necklace around his neck—a tangible relic of his past.
Raedier closed in, the determination in his green eyes unwavering. His calm voice cut through the stillness of the desert night. "You can't keep running forever, Aeliyx. I have a job to do."
Against the backdrop of Deadsprings' ghostly silence, Aeliyx paused, his back against a weathered adobe wall. The tension thickened, a silent acknowledgment that the desert held secrets as elusive as the two figures facing each other. Aeliyx's eyes conveyed weariness and defiance, while Raedier's gaze bore the weight of untold sorrows beneath the hood of his cloak.
"I know you have your duty, Raedier," Aeliyx spoke, his voice carrying the cadence of the desert breeze. "But there's always another path. We can find it together."
Raedier hesitated, his fingers tracing the twisted pendant around his neck. The desert night seemed to hold its breath, waiting for the enigmatic assassin's choice.
"I lost my brother to this life, Aeliyx," Raedier confessed, his voice a soft murmur carried by the wind. "I can't lose you, too."
Aeliyx nodded, acknowledging the shared pain that resonated in the vast emptiness of the desert. "We don't have to be adversaries, my friend. There's a life beyond the shadows and the dust."
Before Raedier could respond, the haunting wail of a distant train pierced the stillness, and the rhythmic thud of hooves approached from the main thoroughfare. A group of rough-hewn figures emerged, their spurs jingling with each step. Aeliyx and Raedier exchanged a knowing glance, the transient truce solidifying as the unforgiving desert bore witness to the convergence of alliances and the pursuit of elusive truths.
In the heart of Deadsprings, the shadows whispered secrets, and the chase unfolded—a tale of friendship tested by duty and the relentless pursuit of elusive truths beneath the western moon.
Salems Short StoriesDecember 17, 2023 07:47 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award

What do the word slurpers think?
Chapter two.
~
Desperados' Dilemma
The moon hung like a silver pendant over Deadsprings, bathing the desert in a cool, ethereal glow. Aeliyx and Raedier, now facing a common threat, turned their attention to the distant sound of approaching hooves. The night air carried the rhythmic thud, echoing through the desolate alleyways.
Emerging from the dusty haze, a gang of formidable cowboys rode into view, their spurs announcing their presence like a vengeful symphony. At their helm was Otis Clay, a grizzled figure with a wide-brimmed hat casting a shadow over his weathered face. His eyes narrowed as he locked onto Aeliyx and Raedier.
"Look what we got here, boys!" Otis bellowed, his voice carrying the authority of the lawless West. "Looks like we stumbled upon a couple of varmints skulking in our territory."
The gang of cowboys reined in their horses, forming a semi-circle around Aeliyx and Raedier. Kenneth Spence, a tall and lanky cowboy with a scar across his cheek, spat a wad of tobacco into the dirt. Sylvester Meuller, a burly man with a handlebar mustache, cracked his knuckles menacingly.
Amanda Nash, Amy Bush, Esther Downs, and Rosie Kent, the fiery quartet, rode alongside the cowboys, their expressions a mix of determination and resentment. They each had a score to settle with Raedier after he left a trail of broken hearts in his wake.
Amanda, her eyes ablaze with fury, spoke first. "Well, well, look who decided to show their faces. Raedier, you've got some explaining to do."
Raedier, recognizing the gravity of the situation, raised his hands in a gesture of peace. "Now, now, ladies. Let's talk this out. I'm sure there's been a misunderstanding."
But the women, fueled by a mix of anger and betrayal, were having none of it. Amy, her eyes cold and accusatory, retorted, "Misunderstanding? You vanished after a night of promises, leaving us with nothing but regrets."
As tensions escalated, Minnie Skinner and Viola Sharp, the silent supporters of the male contingent, eyed Aeliyx and Raedier with a mix of curiosity and caution. Minnie, a sharpshooter with a knack for silence, cradled her rifle with an air of quiet confidence. Viola, with a lasso coiled at her side, exuded a stoic demeanor that hinted at a past tangled with the wild.
Otis Clay, sensing an opportunity to exert his authority, raised his hand, silencing the growing tumult. "Now, I reckon we can settle this without bloodshed. Raedier, you and your friend better have a mighty good reason for trespassing on our turf."
Aeliyx, seizing the chance to diffuse the situation, stepped forward, his voice calm but resolute. "We mean no harm, Otis. We're just passing through. We didn't intend to cross any boundaries."
The tension lingered in the desert air, a fragile balance teetering on the edge of chaos. The fate of Aeliyx and Raedier now rested in the hands of the cowboys and the women seeking answers, as the moon above silently witnessed the unfolding drama in the heart of Deadsprings.
Salems Short StoriesDecember 17, 2023 08:15 PM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
The word inhaler is in love <3 will use to keep its mind off of current events-
Salems Short StoriesDecember 17, 2023 08:28 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award

Hmm.. I could make this offical lore since it is technically a mission.. I genuinely don't understand how technically is used in a proper sentence shut up.
We love Raedier's past <3
~
Chapter 3
Tangled Shadows
The moonlit desert night was fraught with tension as Aeliyx, sensing imminent danger, attempted to slip away from the encroaching cowboys and their vengeful entourage. The desert winds whispered secrets as he melted into the shadows, but the sharp eyes of Kenneth Spence and Jay Hale were quick to spot his elusive form.
"Where do you think you're goin', stranger?" Kenneth drawled, his lasso twirling with a menacing grace. In an instant, the loop whirled through the air, landing around Aeliyx's shoulders with a swift, practiced precision.
Aeliyx, now ensnared in the tightening noose, felt the cold grip of captivity. Jay Hale, a wiry cowboy with a scarred face, approached, a dangerous glint in his eyes. "You're not getting away so easy, friend."
Meanwhile, Raedier found himself in a heated discourse with Otis Clay and the trio of irate women—Esther Downs, Amanda Nash, Amy Bush, and Rosie Kent. The desert air crackled with tension as Amanda's eyes bore into Raedier, a fiery determination burning within.
"You think you can just waltz back into our lives, Raedier?" Amanda spat, her voice laced with venom. "After what you did, leaving us without a word."
Raedier, his expression pained, tried to reason. "It's not that simple, Amanda. I have my reasons, things you wouldn't understand."
Amy, her arms crossed in defiance, scoffed. "Reasons? You're just a coward who can't face the consequences of his actions."
Esther, the voice of reason in the turmoil, stepped forward. "Ladies, please. Let's not let this escalate. There must be some explanation."
But Rosie, her frustration boiling over, pointed accusingly at Raedier. "Explanation? He left without a trace! We deserve more than just an 'explanation.'"
In the midst of the verbal skirmish, Minnie Skinner, the sharpshooter with a penchant for directness, interjected. "They're assassins, did you expect Raedier to stick around? The job's done, they move on."
Otis Clay, assessing the situation, approached Raedier with a stern gaze. "Assassins, huh? You folks tread on dangerous ground, and I don't aim to get caught in your web. But I need answers, and I reckon I'll get 'em."
Aeliyx, still bound by the unforgiving lasso, attempted to appeal to the cowboys. "We're not here to harm anyone. Just let us go, and we'll be out of your hair."
Kenneth and Jay, their faces etched with skepticism, tightened their grip on the ropes. "Nice try, friend, but you've got some reckonin' to do," Kenneth sneered.
As the standoff continued beneath the moonlit canopy of Deadsprings, the fate of Aeliyx and Raedier remained uncertain. The whispers of the desert carried echoes of untold stories, and the shadows held tightly onto the secrets that danced in the night wind.
Salems Short StoriesDecember 17, 2023 08:39 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award

Maybe the next chapter will be Raedier being teased by Aeliyx? Or maybe Raedier will have to give a full explanation for why he left the girls? Which do we want more?
~
Chapter four.
Shadows in Negotiation
Under the watchful gaze of the moon, the tension in Deadsprings reached its zenith. Aeliyx, bound by a lasso, stood at the center of the encircling cowboys, while Raedier faced the fierce quartet of women, each demanding answers to the shadows that haunted their past.
Otis Clay, the grizzled cowboy with a sense of pragmatism, stepped forward. His eyes scanned the scene, seeking resolution in the midst of a burgeoning storm. "Now, I'm not one to enjoy unnecessary trouble, but you folks are stirring up more dust than a stampede. I want the truth."
Raedier, calm and collected, seized the opportunity to negotiate. "Otis, we're not your usual troublemakers. We have a job to do, and it doesn't involve tangling with you or your gang. Let us go, and we won't cross paths again."
Otis scratched his weathered beard, considering the proposal. "Let you go, you say? What's to stop me from tossing you to the desert vultures right now?"
Raedier's gaze met Otis's, unwavering. "Because, Otis, you're a man of reason. I can offer you something in return for our freedom. Something valuable."
As the negotiations unfolded, Aeliyx watched from the sidelines, the moonlight casting a somber glow on his restrained form. He couldn't help but marvel at Raedier's ability to navigate treacherous waters with such finesse.
Meanwhile, Amanda, Amy, Rosie, and Esther stared at Raedier, their expressions a mix of curiosity and anger. Esther, sensing an opportunity for resolution, stepped forward. "Raedier, if there's a way to settle this without bloodshed, I'm willing to listen. But you owe us an explanation."
Raedier nodded, acknowledging the gravity of his past actions. "I understand, Esther. There are things you deserve to know, but now isn't the time."
Otis, intrigued by the exchange, leaned against the pommel of his saddle. "Explanations can come later. What's this valuable offer you're talking about, Raedier?"
Raedier glanced back at Aeliyx, the unspoken understanding passing between them. "We're skilled in our trade. If you let us go, consider us at your service for a future job. A favor for a favor."
Otis contemplated the proposal, the cogs of his mind turning. The cowboys exchanged glances, and a silent consensus seemed to form. "Deal," Otis finally declared. "But remember, Raedier, a deal with the devil often comes at a cost."
The lasso around Aeliyx's shoulders loosened, and he stepped away from the cowboy circle, free once more. As the tension eased, Aeliyx couldn't resist a sly grin. "Well, Raedier, looks like you've struck a bargain. I knew you had a way with words."
Raedier shot him a wry look, knowing that the ordeal was far from over. Turning to the quartet of women, he began to address their lingering questions, aware that the shadows of his past had caught up with him in the most unexpected way.
The desert night held its secrets close, and the winds carried whispers of promises and compromises made under the watchful eye of the moon. In Deadsprings, the dance of shadows and the interplay of secrets continued, leaving behind a tale of alliances forged in the darkness.

Forums > Socialize > Writer's Nook
   1   ..    4    5    6    7    8    9    10   ..   24 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us