Owch :')
 Arachne
05:45:06 Ara/Kat
Urux
Yeahh :')
 Urux
05:41:14 Urox
Ara
How does that happen? Packs get deleted?
 Arachne
05:37:11 Ara/Kat
iÂ’ve lost like 5 paws in the last few days x.x
 kycantina
05:15:51 ky
Urux, ooooh pretty! I can see why you did it lol
 Ace
05:14:19 ace <3
pvp anyone? its for my quest
 Urux
05:10:29 Urox
Hahah, that's true. She was a pretty wolf, but she gave me duds and I needed space. :') I needed the room for these
-WP Click-
-WP Click-
 kycantina
05:09:27 ky
Urux, naw if it were me they'd be bones, you're fine :))
 Urux
05:08:19 Urox
Morning :)

One of my girls is in the sanctuary with her son and I feel mean lol
 kycantina
04:54:03 ky
Good morning chat :))
 Drunken seas
04:38:17 Pera
Katy
Thanks, and you too!
 distant-lands
04:35:01 katy | beetle
it's alright, i was lost when i first started too xD it's a tad difficult at first, especially on mobile since everything's more compact.

i'll talk to you later though, have a good night/morning :)
 Drunken seas
04:33:56 Pera
Katy
Ah ok, I will probably chat to you later xD I am not very good at this.
 distant-lands
04:32:48 katy | beetle
i don't mind :) i may be logging off soon though
 Drunken seas
04:32:15 Pera
DonÂ’t mind if I Pm you if I need help?
 distant-lands
04:29:36 katy | beetle
of course :D
 Drunken seas
04:29:25 Pera
Katy
Thank you so much!
 distant-lands
04:29:01 katy | beetle
Pera,
i found a masterlist of character codes someone put together ^^ it's pretty useful. some of them are mobile-friendly as well, usually the shorter ones with less buttons.

-Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : -3
Anaconda : -5
Boar : +1
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Hurricane

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Socialize > Writer's Nook
   1   ..    21    22    23    24 

Salems Short StoriesFebruary 18, 2024 11:19 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
And here's excuses..
~
With a deep breath, he forced himself to focus on the task at hand and pushed open the door to his manager's office.

The room was dimly lit, the soft glow of lamplight casting long shadows across the walls. Raedier hesitated for a moment on the threshold, the weight of his impending conversation pressing down on him like a suffocating blanket. With a determined nod, he stepped inside and closed the door behind him, the soft click echoing in the silent room.

His manager, a stern-faced man with a no-nonsense demeanor, sat behind a large oak desk, his gaze fixed on Raedier with a mixture of impatience and curiosity. "Raedier," he began, his voice cutting through the stillness of the room, "I trust you have a good reason for your recent lack of progress in apprehending Aeliyx."

Raedier swallowed hard, the weight of the manager's words settling like a stone in the pit of his stomach. He took a deep breath, steeling himself for what was to come. "Sir," he started, his voice faltering slightly, "I assure you, I have been diligently pursuing Aeliyx, but he has proven to be more elusive than anticipated."

The manager raised an eyebrow, his expression skeptical. "Elusive, you say?" he replied, his tone laced with disbelief. "And yet, reports indicate that Aeliyx has been spotted in Deadsprings on multiple occasions, yet you have failed to apprehend him."

Raedier shifted uncomfortably in his seat, his mind racing to come up with an explanation that would satisfy his manager's inquiries. "Yes, well, you see, sir," he began, his voice tinged with desperation, "Aeliyx is a master of disguise and has employed various tactics to evade capture. He has cultivated a network of informants and allies who are fiercely loyal to him, making it exceedingly difficult to track his movements."

The manager leaned forward, his gaze piercing through Raedier with unnerving intensity. "And what of your resources, Raedier?" he asked, his voice cold and calculating. "Surely, the Black Rose organization has provided you with the necessary tools and manpower to apprehend Aeliyx."

Raedier swallowed hard, his throat dry with apprehension. "Of course, sir," he replied, his voice tinged with uncertainty, "but Aeliyx is a cunning adversary, and he has managed to outmaneuver us at every turn. I assure you, I am doing everything in my power to bring him to justice."

The manager leaned back in his chair, his expression unreadable. "Very well, Raedier," he said, his tone dismissive, "but I expect to see results soon. Aeliyx is a threat to our organization, and it is imperative that he be apprehended without delay."

Raedier nodded, his heart heavy with the weight of his manager's expectations. "Yes, sir," he replied, his voice barely above a whisper, "I will not rest until Aeliyx is brought to justice."

With a curt nod, the manager waved Raedier away, signaling the end of their conversation. Raedier rose from his seat, his mind swirling with conflicting emotions. As he left the office, the weight of his manager's expectations bore down on him like a crushing weight, driving him to redouble his efforts in the pursuit of Aeliyx. But deep down, a nagging sense of doubt lingered, whispering of the challenges that lay ahead and the uncertain path that stretched out before him.

Salems Short StoriesFebruary 18, 2024 11:21 PM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
Hehehehehe
Salems Short StoriesFebruary 18, 2024 11:27 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award

Raedier emerged from the confines of the Black Rose building, his mind still reeling from the tense exchange with his manager. As he stepped out onto the bustling street, he caught sight of Aeliyx in the distance, his figure disappearing into the sprawling expanse of Elm Grounds, a vast forested park that stretched out before him.

Without hesitation, Raedier broke into a sprint, his footsteps pounding against the pavement as he chased after his elusive target. He was determined to prove himself to his manager, to show that he was capable of apprehending Aeliyx once and for all.

As he entered the park, the dense canopy of trees overhead casting long shadows across the ground, Raedier caught sight of Aeliyx darting through the undergrowth ahead. He gritted his teeth, pushing himself to run faster, his breath coming in ragged gasps as he pursued his quarry.

Aeliyx seemed to move with an effortless grace, weaving through the trees with an agility that left Raedier struggling to keep up. Despite his best efforts, Aeliyx remained just out of reach, his mocking laughter echoing through the forest as he taunted Raedier from afar.

Determined not to let Aeliyx slip through his fingers again, Raedier pushed himself harder, his muscles burning with exertion as he closed the distance between them. But just as he thought he had Aeliyx cornered, his quarry leapt onto a nearby tree, scrambling up its trunk with surprising speed.

Raedier cursed under his breath, his frustration mounting as he watched Aeliyx disappear into the treetops above. Without a moment's hesitation, he followed, his heart pounding in his chest as he climbed after his elusive target.

The branches swayed precariously beneath his weight as he ascended, the wind whispering through the leaves as he pursued Aeliyx through the canopy. But try as he might, Raedier could not keep pace with his nimble adversary, who seemed to effortlessly navigate the tangled maze of branches.

Aeliyx glanced back over his shoulder, a smirk playing on his lips as he continued to climb higher and higher, always just out of reach. Raedier gritted his teeth in frustration, his fingers aching with the effort of clinging to the swaying branches as he struggled to keep up.

Salems Short StoriesFebruary 18, 2024 11:28 PM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
He waits for him on a branch and confronts him about following him around... hehehe
Salems Short StoriesFebruary 18, 2024 11:32 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
No no... roof ✨
~
Aeliyx glanced back over his shoulder, a smirk playing on his lips as he continued to climb higher and higher, always just out of reach. Raedier gritted his teeth in frustration, his fingers aching with the effort of clinging to the swaying branches as he struggled to keep up.

But just as Aeliyx reached the highest point of the tree, a sudden gust of wind caught him off guard, causing him to lose his footing. With a cry of surprise, he tumbled from the branches and landed with a thud on the forest floor below.

Raedier reached the bottom just as Aeliyx scrambled to his feet, his heart pounding in his chest as he watched his quarry make a break for it. Without a moment's hesitation, he followed, sprinting through the dense undergrowth as he pursued Aeliyx through the winding paths of the park.

As they emerged from the trees, the towering skyscrapers of the city loomed in the distance, their sleek glass facades glinting in the sunlight. Aeliyx spotted a staircase leading up the side of a nearby building, and without hesitation, he began to climb, his agile form scaling the steps with ease.

Raedier followed close behind, his muscles burning with exertion as he raced to catch up. He emerged onto the rooftop just as Aeliyx reached the summit, the wind whipping through his hair as he surveyed the city below.

Aeliyx turned to face him, a triumphant grin on his lips as he taunted Raedier from the rooftop. "You'll never catch me, Raedier," he called out, his voice echoing through the empty streets below.

Raedier's fists clenched at his sides, his frustration boiling over as he glared up at Aeliyx. But despite his anger, there was something else stirring within him, a strange fluttering sensation in the pit of his stomach that he couldn't quite shake.

"You may have won this time, Aeliyx," he growled, his voice tinged with frustration and something else entirely. "But mark my words, I'll catch you eventually. And when I do, you'll regret ever crossing paths with me."

With that, Raedier turned on his heel and stormed off, leaving Aeliyx standing alone on the rooftop, a satisfied smirk playing on his lips as he watched his rival disappear into the city below.

Salems Short StoriesFebruary 18, 2024 11:35 PM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
Aeliyx stalks raedier completely unnoticed.
Salems Short StoriesFebruary 18, 2024 11:47 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
I have a question for you. But you must ask me what the question is first because.. effort
~
Raedier trudged back to the park, his steps heavy and heart laden with disappointment. The echoes of Aeliyx's laughter still haunted his mind, and the frustration of not catching him gnawed at his resolve. He found solace on a secluded bench beneath the shadow of a weeping willow, sinking onto the cold, weathered wood.

The dense foliage of the park cast a melancholy green hue around him, and Raedier stared into the distance, his mind a whirlwind of self-recrimination. "A failure," he muttered under his breath, the words a bitter admission of defeat. He clenched his fists, the anguish of inadequacy seeping into every fiber of his being.

Unbeknownst to Raedier, Aeliyx, having trailed him discreetly, found himself perched in the branches of a nearby tree. Hidden from sight, he listened intently to Raedier's self-loathing monologue, his expression unreadable.

Raedier continued to berate himself, each word a dagger sinking deeper into his wounded pride. "Can't even catch one guy," he muttered, unaware that his every utterance was being witnessed. "What kind of assassin am I?"

In the quietude of the park, Aeliyx strained to hear every word, a complex mix of emotions swirling within him. Then, just as Raedier's self-flagellation reached its crescendo, he heard something that caught him off guard.

"I'm such an idiot," Raedier sighed, his voice tinged with a vulnerability that Aeliyx hadn't expected. "Especially for... well, crushing on someone like Aeliyx. Stupid."

Aeliyx's heart skipped a beat at those unexpected words, a strange mixture of surprise and warmth coursing through him. His expression softened as he listened to Raedier reveal a side of himself he hadn't anticipated.

Suddenly, Raedier's gaze lifted from the ground, his eyes meeting Aeliyx's in a shocking twist of fate. The realization struck Raedier like a lightning bolt, and he screamed, the sound echoing through the silent park.

Aeliyx, caught off guard, could only watch as Raedier's eyes widened in terror. The secret had been laid bare, and the park seemed to hold its breath, the world standing still in the wake of this unexpected revelation.

Salems Short StoriesFebruary 18, 2024 11:48 PM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
*-* hyperventilating as we speak
Salems Short StoriesFebruary 21, 2024 12:49 AM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
i burnt my tongue on hot chocolate ;-;
~
In the echoing silence that followed Raedier's scream, the tension between them thickened, the air charged with a palpable intensity. Raedier, recovering from the initial shock, fixed Aeliyx with a glare, his confusion and frustration boiling over.

"Why are you even here, Aeliyx? How did you—" he began, his voice a mix of anger and bewilderment. "Were you following me?!"

Aeliyx, perched gracefully on the branch, couldn't help but let a mischievous smirk play across his lips. "Maybe I was, maybe I wasn't," he teased, enjoying the tumult of emotions playing across Raedier's face. "But isn't the real question why you're out here, all alone, confessing your undying love to the trees?"

Raedier's face flushed a deep shade of red, a mix of embarrassment and indignation. "I do not have an undying love," he retorted sharply, standing up from the bench. "And I certainly wasn't confessing anything."

"Oh, come on, Raedier. 'Crushing on someone like Aeliyx'? That's pretty specific for a general statement," Aeliyx countered, his tone laced with amusement. "And here I thought you were all business, no pleasure."

Raedier clenched his fists, the accusation hitting closer to home than he cared to admit. "You know nothing about it," he snapped, his gaze intense. "Why are you even here? To mock me? To gloat?"

"Wouldn't you like to know?" Aeliyx retorted, his gaze softening slightly. "Maybe I'm here because I'm intrigued. You're not exactly the open book type, Raedier."

The conversation veered between heated exchanges and veiled confessions, each taunt and retort peeling back layers of their complex relationship. Raedier, for all his training and composure, found himself at a loss, the revelation of his feelings for Aeliyx throwing him into uncharted emotional waters.

"Why did you follow me, Aeliyx? Really," Raedier asked after a moment of tense silence, his voice softer, more vulnerable.

Aeliyx considered his answer carefully, swinging his legs back and forth as he contemplated the man below him. "Maybe because there's more to you than the cold assassin facade. Maybe because I see something... worthwhile."

Raedier's heart skipped a beat, the earnestness in Aeliyx's voice catching him off guard. "And what about you?" he ventured cautiously. "Is there more to you than the elusive target, always one step ahead?"

"Maybe," Aeliyx admitted, his voice barely above a whisper. "But aren't we both just mysteries, trying to figure each other out?"

Their conversation continued, a delicate dance of words and confessions under the canopy of the park. Each word, each glance, unraveled the threads of their defenses, revealing the complexity of their emotions.

Salems Short StoriesFebruary 21, 2024 12:51 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
Mmm romance that you don't know your writing. Then claim not to know how to write it, <3

Forums > Socialize > Writer's Nook
   1   ..    21    22    23    24 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us