Urux
02:57:35 Urox
Gotcha! Thank you!
 mission goofy
02:57:19 
urox - yeah the eye nose and pelt are all common
 Urux
02:56:55 Urox
Ohhhh, as in like common eye colour and pelt?
 mission goofy
02:56:39 
urox - all common! confused me too coming back lol
 Urux
02:56:07 Urox
I've been too afraid to ask lol, what is AC rarity? I haven't seen it before, I'm old :')
 Malcuth
02:45:07 Wander
-WP Click-
His parents have given me 3 50+r ac pups dlthis year :3 this is the third
 Blood lust tide
02:37:59 BewareWhoYouTrust
: 3 spots for wolves.

I can breed Owo
 Blood lust tide
02:35:07 BewareWhoYouTrust
Your wolves played: Blood on white snow chases their tail.
 Existence
02:31:06 Exist / Kuskyn
Ecifircas ~
 Ecifircas
02:29:48 
Narran Park, it's too bad that's not AC rarity either. Oof. Some of the dynamics and such are really pretty, though.
 Malcuth
02:28:14 Wander
-WP Click-
Paws?
 Narran Park
02:16:04 Sting
i just WP'd a 93 Rarity...Bummer about her Vitals.
 Narran Park
02:15:31 Sting
Nice pup Eno!
 Eno
02:14:12 
-WP Click-
I think I hate the brindle here ;-;
 Crooked Magic
02:08:20 Crook, She/her
Salem
Okay maybe I'll keep them for dominance or something I dont know.
 Salem
02:06:31 Rumi
Crook
Not.. not really
 Crooked Magic
02:05:38 Crook, She/her
-WP Click-
 Crooked Magic
02:05:32 Crook, She/her
hmm... does this pup have any worth?
 Narran Park
01:52:18 Sting
Cute little 77R G1
-WP Click-
 Enigma
01:50:31 
@techno
Why?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Baboon : -1
Wolverine : -4
Polar Bear : -1
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Hurricane  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Socialize > Writer's Nook
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   24 

Salems Short StoriesDecember 13, 2023 09:15 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award

Chapter Four of Five.
I wrote five already as well, since I had all day.. Do you still want it spaced out? :3
~
Hearts in Harmony
A week had passed since Ezra's unexpected visit, and the quiet hum of Everwood carried whispers of change. Maethyeiw found himself looking forward to each day, not just for the routines but for the moments shared with Ezra.
As he prepared a simple dinner, the aroma of homemade pasta filled the air. The door creaked open, and Ezra, albeit moving a bit gingerly, entered with a grin.
"You're cooking again?" Ezra raised an eyebrow, amusement dancing in his eyes.
Maethyeiw chuckled, stirring the sauce. "Well, I figured I'd give it another shot. Can't have you surviving on takeout forever."
Their laughter intertwined with the aroma of the cooking meal, creating a symphony of shared moments. The bond between them had deepened, turning the simple act of making dinner into a delightful collaboration.
Over dinner, they talked about everything and nothing. Dreams, aspirations, and even the mundane details of their lives flowed seamlessly between bites of pasta. Ezra, still recovering, marveled at the warmth and simplicity of the moment.
"Thanks for this," Ezra said, a hint of sincerity in his eyes. "I don't remember the last time I had a home-cooked meal."
Maethyeiw smiled, his heart fluttering at the realization that he could provide such comfort. "Anytime, Ezra. Now, how about dessert?"
In the following days, their shared moments extended beyond the apartment walls. Maethyeiw took Ezra to the quaint coffee shop where their friendship had begun, and they spent lazy afternoons exploring the nooks and crannies of Everwood. The autumn air seemed to be in tune with the growing warmth between them.
One evening, as they strolled through a park illuminated by the soft glow of streetlights, Ezra took a deep breath. "You know, Maethyeiw, this feels... different. Good different."
Maethyeiw nodded, a gentle smile on his face. "Yeah, it does."
As the days turned into nights, their connection blossomed into something deeper. Their laughter became a shared melody, and the quiet moments were filled with a warmth that transcended friendship. The air seemed charged with the unspoken, and both Maethyeiw and Ezra felt the gentle pull of something more.
On a chilly evening, as they sat on a bench overlooking the city lights, Ezra turned to Maethyeiw. "You make me feel... alive, Maethyeiw. I can't quite explain it."
Maethyeiw, his heart racing, met Ezra's gaze. "I feel it too, Ezra. Like we're on the same wavelength."
With a shared glance that spoke volumes, their lips met in a gentle kiss—a tender exploration of something that had been quietly growing between them. The city lights flickered around them, and in that moment, the world seemed to pause.
As they pulled away, their smiles mirrored the joy that danced in their eyes. Love, unexpected yet undeniable, had found its way into their hearts. The journey from friendship to something more had begun, and with each passing moment, the connection between Maethyeiw and Ezra deepened into a melody of two hearts in harmony.
Salems Short StoriesDecember 13, 2023 09:41 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award

The evil ending, chapter five <3
~
Melody of Maethyeiw and Ezra
A month had unfolded like the pages of a cherished novel, each day penned with the sweet melodies of shared laughter and stolen glances. Everwood, adorned in the russet hues of autumn, seemed to be an accomplice in the quiet evolution of Maethyeiw and Ezra's connection.
In the quiet of their shared apartment, a soft glow from the city lights outside, Maethyeiw found himself nestled beside Ezra on the couch. The warmth between them was palpable, a testament to the love that had quietly taken root in the corners of their hearts.
Ezra, his fingers tracing gentle circles on Maethyeiw's hand, broke the serene quiet. "Maethyeiw, there's something I've been wanting to say."
Maethyeiw turned to him, curiosity dancing in his emerald-green eyes. "What is it, Ezra?"
Ezra took a deep breath, the gravity of his words hanging in the air. "I love you."
A tender smile graced Maethyeiw's lips as he felt the weight of those words. "I love you too, Ezra."
The room seemed to shimmer with the shared understanding that love, simple and profound, had woven its threads into the fabric of their lives. The unspoken promise of more shared moments, laughter, and quiet evenings lingered in the air—a promise that this love, unexpected and beautiful, would continue to unfold in the chapters of their journey together.
As they sat entwined, the evening outside embraced the night. The city lights sparkled like distant stars, casting a warm glow over their sanctuary. Ezra's fingers intertwined with Maethyeiw's, creating a silent symphony that resonated with the rhythm of their hearts—a melody of two souls in love.
Their conversations, once filled with banter and laughter, now carried the depth of shared dreams and whispered confessions. They explored the city hand in hand, discovering hidden corners and creating memories that would be etched in the tapestry of their love story.
One evening, as they strolled through the park where their friendship had blossomed, Maethyeiw turned to Ezra. "Do you ever wonder how we ended up here?"
Ezra, a soft smile on his face, nodded. "Sometimes, it feels like fate had a hand in bringing us together."
The whispers of autumn seemed to echo their sentiments, carrying with them the promise of many more seasons filled with the warmth of their shared love.
In the quiet moments, as they basked in the comfort of each other's presence, Maethyeiw realized that love wasn't just a feeling—it was a shared journey, a melody composed by the harmonious blending of two hearts. And as the city outside settled into the night, Maethyeiw and Ezra knew that their love story had only just begun, with countless chapters waiting to be written, each one a testament to the enduring melody that resonated within them.
Salems Short StoriesDecember 13, 2023 11:37 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award

Practicing writing romance.. it may be writing some feelings out too.. Chapter one.
~
A Symphony of Smiles
The sun dipped below the horizon, casting hues of pink and orange across the sky as Shay prepared for her tenth date with Cassiel. Her small apartment buzzed with anticipation, a delicate scent of vanilla candles wafting through the air. Shay, a petite figure with dark brown eyes that sparkled with excitement, carefully picked out the perfect movie for their evening. Tonight was special; it marked a milestone in their budding relationship.
As the doorbell chimed, Shay felt a flutter in her chest. She smoothed down her all-black ensemble, a comfortable hoodie paired with sleek leggings that hugged her form. With a final glance in the mirror, she opened the door to find Cassiel standing there, a vision in his signature blue and green hues.
"Cassiel!" Shay exclaimed, her voice a symphony of delight. "Come in, come in!"
Cassiel, with his jet-black hair and mysterious black eyes, greeted her with a warm smile. He held a bouquet of lilies, their delicate fragrance filling the room as he handed them to Shay.
"For you," he said, his voice as smooth as a gentle breeze.
Shay's heart danced in her chest as she accepted the flowers. "Thank you, Cassiel. They're beautiful."
They settled onto the couch, surrounded by a sea of plush pillows and soft blankets. The movie played on the screen, but Shay's attention was more captivated by the man beside her. Cassiel's eyes reflected the light of the TV, and in those moments, it felt like they were the only two people in the world.
As the movie unfolded, they shared laughter, popcorn, and stolen glances. Cassiel's hand found its way to Shay's, fingers intertwining as if fate had orchestrated their connection. The air buzzed with an unspoken energy, and each passing moment drew them closer.
With the credits rolling, Cassiel turned to Shay, his gaze locking onto hers. "This has been amazing, Shay."
She beamed, her dark brown eyes sparkling. "I couldn't agree more, Cassiel. I'm so glad you came over."
He cupped her cheek with a gentle touch, his eyes revealing a vulnerability that seemed to deepen their connection. "I'm glad too, Shay."
As they leaned in for a tender kiss, the happiness of the evening enveloped them, wrapping their hearts in the warmth of newfound love.
Little did Shay know that the seemingly perfect harmony of their tenth date was merely the overture to a symphony of heartbreak. The sweet notes of affection and laughter masked the discordant chords that lay hidden beneath the surface.
As Shay and Cassiel continued to explore the depths of their connection, an ominous shadow lingered, waiting to cast its darkness upon the love they had so innocently embraced.
Unbeknownst to Shay, Cassiel harbored secrets that even the brightest smiles and the warmest embraces couldn't conceal. Behind the charming facade and the captivating blue and green hues lay a darker truth, one that would unravel the delicate threads of Shay's heart.
But for now, as they held each other in the afterglow of their movie night, Shay reveled in the happiness that painted her world. Little did she know that the title of this chapter, "A Symphony of Smiles," would become a haunting echo of a joy that was destined to crumble.

Edited at December 13, 2023 11:37 PM by Salem
Salems Short StoriesDecember 14, 2023 12:14 AM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award

Chapter two.
~
Whispers in the Breeze
After the enchanting movie night, Cassiel and Shay decided to take a leisurely stroll through the park. The moon cast a gentle glow over the trees, creating a serene ambiance that matched the contentment in Shay's heart. They walked hand in hand, their footsteps echoing through the quiet night.
The park's beauty masked the chaos that lurked in the shadows, unbeknownst to Shay. Unseen eyes followed their every move, and as they reached the heart of the park, a mysterious figure emerged from the darkness.
Amon, a demon disguised as a human, approached the couple with an unsettling grace. His eyes gleamed with malevolence, a stark contrast to the tranquil surroundings.
"Shaletar malanis," Amon muttered in a guttural, otherworldly language.
Cassiel's expression tightened as he responded in the same enigmatic tongue, "Torelis vendar."
Shay glanced between them, her brow furrowing. The language they spoke was foreign, and the tension in the air was palpable. Amon's gaze fixated on Cassiel, a sinister smile playing on his lips.
As the conversation between the two escalated, Shay felt a knot tightening in her stomach. Their words, a cacophony of incomprehensible syllables, only deepened her sense of unease. Cassiel's attempts to shield her from the unfolding confrontation were futile.
Suddenly, Amon lunged at Cassiel with unnatural speed. The tranquility shattered as the two engaged in a surreal dance, their movements a blur of aggression and precision. Shay stumbled back, a mix of fear and confusion etched across her face.
The battle raged on, weaving through moonlit pathways and shadowed clearings. Amon's demonic strength clashed with Cassiel's ethereal grace, the very air crackling with the intensity of their conflict. Though neither suffered severe injuries, the fight left an indelible mark on the once-peaceful park.
As the skirmish reached its climax, Amon uttered an ominous phrase that echoed through the night, "Mortalis alarion!" A surge of dark energy enveloped him, and he vanished into the shadows, leaving Cassiel standing amidst the aftermath.
Shay, wide-eyed and bewildered, approached Cassiel, who bore the weight of an unseen burden. He took her trembling hand, his gaze apologetic yet resolute.
"We must go, Shay. This is not a place for us," Cassiel said, his voice carrying an undertone of sorrow.
Shay nodded, the echoes of the bizarre encounter lingering in her mind. Cassiel guided her through the park, retracing their steps with a solemn pace. The moon, once a comforting presence, now seemed to cast judgment upon the disrupted tranquility.
Once they reached Shay's apartment, Cassiel turned to her with an expression that betrayed a hidden sorrow. "I can't explain everything now, Shay. But you must trust me. I will keep you safe."
Shay, still grappling with the surreal events, managed a nod. "I trust you, Cassiel."
He pressed a tender kiss to her forehead, a bittersweet farewell that hinted at the trials yet to come. Cassiel watched as Shay entered her apartment, a mixture of love and regret in his eyes.
Salems Short StoriesDecember 14, 2023 12:35 AM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award

Chapter.. 3?

~

Echoes of Apology

Two weeks had passed since the mysterious encounter in the park, leaving Shay to grapple with unanswered questions and a sense of unease that clung to her like a shadow. The days drifted by, each one marked by a yearning for the normalcy that had been shattered in that moonlit park.

One evening, as the sun dipped below the horizon, casting the sky in hues of orange and pink, there came a gentle knock at Shay's door. She hesitated before opening it, unsure of what awaited her on the other side.

To her surprise, there stood Cassiel, his eyes carrying a weight of regret. He wore a somber expression, a stark contrast to the vibrant colors of the fading daylight.

"I had to see you, Shay," he said, his voice tinged with sincerity.

Shay crossed her arms, a mixture of emotions swirling within her. "Cassiel, I asked for more time. I need space to understand what happened, to process it all."

He reached out, a hand gently cupping her cheek. "I know, Shay, but I can't stay away any longer. I need to explain, to apologize."

Reluctantly, Shay allowed him entry, her apartment once again becoming a stage for their complicated dance. Cassiel spoke of realms beyond mortal comprehension, of celestial beings and the duty he bore. He painted a tapestry of a cosmic conflict that transcended the understanding of mere mortals.

"I never meant to involve you in this, Shay," Cassiel admitted, his eyes pleading for understanding. "But you need to know the truth. Amon, the demon we encountered, is after me, and by extension, he poses a threat to you."

Shay listened, her heart torn between the love she felt for Cassiel and the fear that gripped her. The sincerity in his eyes seemed genuine, but the weight of his words left her feeling like a pawn in a celestial chess game.

"Cassiel, I appreciate your honesty, but I need time to process all of this," Shay implored, her voice a fragile whisper.

Instead of respecting her request, Cassiel's eyes darkened with determination. "I can't afford to lose you, Shay. I need you by my side."

Shay took a step back, the boundary she had set now disregarded. "Cassiel, you're overstepping. I asked for space, and you can't just decide otherwise. This isn't fair to me."

A flicker of frustration passed across Cassiel's face, a glimpse of a side Shay hadn't seen before. The heartfelt apology was tinged with an underlying current of possessiveness, a hint that there were facets of Cassiel's character that remained hidden.

"I didn't mean to upset you," he said, his tone softening, but the unease lingered.

Shay sighed, a mixture of weariness and confusion settling within her. "Cassiel, I need time to decide if I can handle all of this. I can't be forced into a situation I'm not ready for."

He nodded reluctantly, but the storm in his eyes hinted at the internal struggle he faced. "I'll give you the time you need, Shay. But please, don't shut me out completely. We're connected in ways you can't yet fathom."

As Cassiel left, the door closing behind him, Shay was left with a heavy heart and a swirling storm of emotions.

Salems Short StoriesDecember 14, 2023 12:50 AM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award

Chapter 4. I'm trying to write this down quickly while I still have the right emotions for it..
~
Stardust Serenade
Barely a week had passed since Cassiel's heartfelt apology, and Shay found herself caught in the intricate web of emotions. The city lights blinked below, a sea of distant constellations obscured by the urban glow. Cassiel, his eyes filled with a longing that bordered on desperation, stood at Shay's door, his mere presence reigniting the internal conflict that had been slowly simmering.
"I've missed you, Shay," he confessed, his voice a whisper that echoed through the dimly lit hallway.
Shay, her defenses momentarily weakened by the sincerity in his eyes, hesitated. "Cassiel, I thought I needed time."
A small, almost sad smile played on his lips. "I know, and I respected that, but I can't stay away any longer."
Before Shay could respond, Cassiel took her hand, leading her into the night. The cityscape gradually faded into the distance, replaced by the hushed sounds of nature and the distant hum of civilization. They drove in near-silence, each passing mile accentuating the unspoken tension between them.
The journey led them to a secluded spot, nestled just beyond the city's boundaries, where the expanse of the sky seemed to stretch limitlessly. Cassiel laid out a blanket, and they settled under the celestial canvas. The night air was crisp, carrying with it the scent of pine trees and a promise of cosmic wonders.
"Cassiel, I appreciate the effort, but I still need time to process everything," Shay voiced, her vulnerability laid bare beneath the starlit tapestry.
He turned to her, his eyes reflecting the shimmering constellations above. "I understand, Shay. But I couldn't resist sharing this moment with you. The universe has a way of speaking to us through the stars."
As they lay side by side, Cassiel spoke of the cosmic ballet that played out above them. He shared tales of forgotten constellations and the celestial myths that connected the threads of their destinies. Shay couldn't help but be drawn into his words, the way they painted a universe where love and destiny entwined.
Yet, as the night unfolded, Cassiel's actions became more pronounced. His closeness, once comforting, now felt like a celestial embrace that bordered on possessive. Shay shifted uncomfortably, her thoughts mirroring the uncertainty of the stars that twinkled overhead.
"Cassiel, I need some space," Shay whispered, her plea hanging in the air like a distant echo.
His response was a lingering touch, fingers tracing patterns on her arm as he murmured, "Shay, we are connected by more than just chance. The stars have aligned for us."
Unsure of how to navigate the cosmic dance, Shay gently extricated herself from Cassiel's grasp, creating a tentative distance between them. The stars above seemed to shimmer with uncertainty, mirroring the conflicting emotions that churned within her.
As the night wore on, they found themselves engaged in a stargazing ritual, each contemplating the vastness of the universe in their own way. Cassiel's eyes, however, remained fixed on Shay, a palpable intensity lingering in his gaze.
The night's end brought a return to the city lights, and Cassiel escorted Shay back, his arm protectively around her. Her mind, a tempest of emotions, grappled with the celestial connection that bound them. Shay was torn between the unease she felt and the undeniable allure of a love that seemed to transcend the earthly realm.
Salems Short StoriesDecember 14, 2023 01:04 AM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award

Chapter Five, right?
~
Fading Echoes
A gentle knock on Shay's apartment door announced Adrian's arrival, a guise concealing the demon Amon within an illusion of deceptive charm. Dressed in the aura of warmth and affability, he introduced himself as Adrian, his name rolling off his tongue with practiced ease. Shay, still wrestling with the complexities of her relationships, welcomed the seemingly genuine stranger with open arms.
Adrian was a master of calculated charm, seamlessly slipping into Shay's life. His conversational prowess guided discussions toward familiar and comforting subjects. Shay, starved for connection amidst the tumultuous uncertainty with Cassiel, found herself leaning into Adrian's friendship, trusting him with the intricacies of her thoughts and fears.
Their friendship deepened as they shared laughter and explored the city together. Adrian became a confidant, a listening ear that offered comfort during Shay's moments of vulnerability. With each passing day, Shay felt a genuine connection forming, a bond that seemed to bridge the gaps left by the celestial complexities that surrounded her.
Meanwhile, unbeknownst to Shay, Cassiel monitored the burgeoning friendship from the shadows. A sense of unease gnawed at him as he witnessed Amon's effortless integration into Shay's life. Cassiel's features etched with concern, felt tendrils of jealousy weaving through his emotions, the growing connection between Shay and Adrian setting off alarm bells within him.
One evening, as Shay and Adrian shared laughter in her cozy living room, Cassiel materialized, a dark energy swirling around him. His eyes bore into Amon with an intensity that sent a shiver down Shay's spine.
"Shay, we need to talk," Cassiel declared, the gravity of his words hanging heavy in the air.
Shay, caught off guard by Cassiel's sudden intrusion, glanced between the two men. "Can it wait? Adrian and I are in the middle of something."
Cassiel's expression darkened. "This is important, Shay. You can't be friends with him."
Shay, her frustration mounting, felt the pull of conflicting loyalties. "Why? What's your problem with Adrian?"
Cassiel's gaze flickered between Shay and Adrian, a silent battle raging within his stormy eyes. "He's not what he seems. You can't trust him."
Adrian, still wearing the mask of innocence, interjected smoothly, "Cassiel, there's no need for this. Shay and I are just enjoying each other's company."
Shay, torn between loyalty and suspicion, faced Cassiel. "You can't just barge in here and tell me who I can be friends with! What's your issue, Cassiel?"
The room crackled with tension, and Cassiel, his anger escalating, began speaking in the otherworldly language Shay had heard during the encounter with Amon in the park. The air vibrated with an energy that transcended the mortal realm.
Amon, still concealed behind his human guise, leaned in with an air of faux concern. "Shay, he's just trying to manipulate you. You should listen to him. I only want what's best for you."
As Cassiel's anger reached its zenith, he seized Amon's arm, the dark energy engulfing them both. Shay, caught in the maelstrom of celestial clashes, felt the ground shift beneath her.
Alone and on the verge of tears, Shay grappled with the fallout of the argument. Cassiel's words lingered in her mind, a haunting refrain that whispered of a love entangled with forces beyond her control. The apartment, once a sanctuary, now felt like a battlefield strewn with the debris of trust and friendship.
Salems Short StoriesDecember 14, 2023 01:12 AM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award

Chapter Six, 80HD you're reading pretty slowly 🤨
Whatcha think? I'll see it in chat probably
~
Chains of Deception
A day after the tumultuous clash with Amon, Cassiel returned to Shay's apartment with an air of triumph. He wore the victory in his eyes, a prideful glint that hinted at a resolution to the celestial conflict that had marred their lives. Shay, oblivious to the true identity of the disguised demon, greeted him with a mixture of relief and curiosity.
"Shay, I took care of the threat. Amon won't bother us again," Cassiel declared, his tone laced with the satisfaction of a battle won.
Shay, her brow furrowing, responded with a cautious hope. "You got rid of Amon? How?"
Cassiel's chest puffed out slightly as he recounted his celestial feats. "I used my powers to banish him from this realm. He won't be able to harm us anymore."
Shay, ignorant of the true nature of Amon's disguise, grew increasingly skeptical. "Banished? Cassiel, what exactly happened? How did you know he was a threat?"
Cassiel, unable to reveal the celestial intricacies without compromising the secrecy of their world, evaded her questions with an air of mystery. "There are things you can't understand, Shay. Trust me, I did what needed to be done."
Frustration gnawed at Shay's nerves, a sense of unease creeping into her thoughts. "Cassiel, you can't keep me in the dark about everything. I deserve to know what's going on."
Cassiel's eyes darkened, his pride morphing into a stern resolve. "Shay, I did this to protect you. You need to trust me and not question my decisions."
Shay, sensing the walls closing in, grew defiant. "Trust is a two-way street, Cassiel. You can't expect me to blindly follow your lead without any explanation. I need to know the truth."
An uncomfortable silence settled between them, the air thick with unspoken tension. Cassiel, unwilling to reveal the complexities of their celestial world, took a step closer to Shay. "I can't risk losing you, Shay. Until this is resolved, you stay here. It's for your own safety."
Shay's eyes widened, disbelief etching her features. "You're telling me I can't leave my own apartment? Cassiel, this is ridiculous! I have a life outside of whatever is happening with Amon."
Cassiel, his tone unyielding, responded with an air of authority. "I can't take any chances, Shay. Until I'm certain the threat is neutralized, you stay here. It's for your protection."
The realization that Cassiel had effectively put her under a form of house arrest stoked the flames of anger within Shay. "Protection? This isn't protection, Cassiel! This is control! I won't be confined to my own home because of your secrets and decisions!"
Cassiel, unfazed by Shay's protest, remained resolute. "I won't let anything happen to you, Shay. This is the only way."
In a storm of emotions, Shay lashed out, her voice rising in frustration. "No, Cassiel, this isn't the only way. I need space. I need to live my life. If you can't understand that, then maybe we shouldn't be together."
A moment of silence hung heavily between them, the weight of Shay's words sinking in. Cassiel's features tightened with a mixture of sorrow and determination. "I'm doing this because I care about you, Shay. I hope you can see that someday."
With that, Cassiel vanished into the shadows, leaving Shay alone in her apartment, a prisoner in her own home.
Salems Short StoriesDecember 14, 2023 01:22 AM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award

Chapter Seven, i think
~
Echoes of Discord
The silence in Shay's apartment seemed to crackle with unspoken tension as she confronted Cassiel, the air heavy with the weight of his imposed restrictions. The walls, once a sanctuary, now echoed with the echoes of their celestial clash. Shay, intimately familiar with the intricacies of their celestial bond, faced Cassiel with a steely determination.
"Cassiel, I can't live like this. You can't keep me locked up here."
Cassiel, his eyes flickering with the shadows of celestial conflict, responded with an air of concern and stubborn resolve.
"Shay, it's for your safety. I can't risk losing you."
Shay's frustration ignited like a spark, and she shook her head, the darkness in her eyes matching the storm within.
"Safety shouldn't mean imprisonment, Cassiel. I need to breathe, to live my life."
Cassiel's features tightened, a hint of desperation underlying his words.
"Shay, you don't understand the danger. Amon is still out there."
Shay, refusing to be swayed, squared her shoulders, her resolve unwavering.
"I can't let fear control me, Cassiel. I won't be held captive by your secrets."
The room bore witness to the clash of wills as the argument intensified, words becoming weapons in the celestial battlefield.
"Shay, I'm doing this because I love you. I can't bear the thought of losing you."
Shay, her eyes ablaze, countered with unyielding resolve.
"Love shouldn't feel like a cage, Cassiel. If you really care, you'll let me go."
The confrontation reached its zenith, a crescendo of emotions that threatened to shatter the fragile peace that once enveloped them.
"Shay, you're being reckless! I can't lose you."
"I won't sacrifice my freedom for your fear, Cassiel."
In the charged silence that followed, the room seemed to hold its breath, the tension reaching an unbearable peak. Shay, breathless but undeterred, awaited Cassiel's response.
Cassiel, his eyes revealing a mixture of sorrow and understanding, finally relented, the storm within him temporarily quelled.
"Fine, Shay. If you need to go, go. But I'll be there, watching over you."
Shay, victorious yet conflicted, nodded in acknowledgment, her eyes reflecting a myriad of emotions.
"I can't live with you shadowing my every move, Cassiel."
"I can't let you face the unknown alone, Shay."
The compromise hung in the air like a delicate truce, Shay gaining the freedom she sought, but Cassiel unwilling to fully relinquish the protective mantle he had draped over her.
In the aftermath of their celestial skirmish, Shay stepped out into the world beyond her apartment, the echoes of their argument lingering like a haunting melody.
Salems Short StoriesDecember 14, 2023 01:33 AM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award

Getting kindaa tired but it's chapter eight so.. i think I can make it to ten..
~
Forest of Shadows
The forest stretched before them, a vibrant tapestry of greens and golds beneath the dappled sunlight. Cassiel, determined to create a moment of tranquility, had brought Shay to a secluded picnic spot surrounded by ancient trees. Yet, instead of finding solace in the beauty of nature, Shay felt the weight of the forest closing in on her.
Shay: "Cassiel, I appreciate the effort, but I feel suffocated out here."
Cassiel, his eyes filled with a mixture of concern and frustration, tried to reassure her.
Cassiel: "Shay, I just wanted to give us a peaceful moment away from the city."
Shay, her discomfort intensifying, scanned the shadows beneath the thick canopy. Unbeknownst to them, Amon, no longer concealed by a human guise, emerged from the shadows like a phantom.
Amon: "Well, well, it seems I found you again, little Shay."
Shay's heart raced as she recognized the sinister voice. Panic set in, but before she could react, Amon lunged forward, his movements like a predatory dance.
Cassiel, instantly on guard, interposed himself between Shay and Amon, his wings unfurling with a celestial grace. The forest air crackled with tension as the two celestial beings faced off.
Cassiel: "You won't lay a finger on her, Amon."
Amon, his eyes glowing with malevolence, chuckled darkly.
Amon: "You can't protect her forever, Cassiel. She's bound to me, and I'll take what's rightfully mine."
With a sudden burst of movement, the forest erupted into a chaotic dance of celestial clashes. The air vibrated with the clash of dark and celestial energies, and the trees bore witness to the otherworldly spectacle.
Shay, caught in the crossfire, felt the overwhelming power surrounding her. As the celestial battle reached its zenith, an inadvertent collision occurred. Amon, consumed by his malevolence, struck Shay in the midst of the chaos.
Shay, a vessel caught between the celestial forces, crumpled to the forest floor. The world around her blurred into shadows as the battle raged on. In the midst of the chaos, Amon's laughter echoed like a haunting melody.
Cassiel, his features contorted with anguish, turned his attention to Shay, only to be met with a horrifying sight. Shay lay motionless, her life force seemingly extinguished by the celestial struggle.
Cassiel: "No, no, Shay!"
Amon, his malicious glee evident, reveled in the devastation he had wrought.
Amon: "Looks like I win, Cassiel."
But just as the darkness threatened to claim Shay entirely, a surge of energy emanated from Amon. The malevolent force, in an unexpected twist, breathed life back into Shay's still form.
Shay, gasping for breath, opened her eyes to a world resurrected. The forest, once serene, now bore the scars of the celestial clash. Amon, satisfied with the chaos he had sown, vanished into the shadows.
Cassiel, his relief palpable, gathered Shay into his arms. The forest, having witnessed the dance of celestial beings, sighed in the aftermath of the cosmic spectacle.
Cassiel: "Shay, I'm so sorry. I never meant for this to happen."
Shay, disoriented but alive, clung to the anchor of Cassiel's presence.
Shay: "What… what was he talking about, Cassiel? Why does he claim I'm his?"
Cassiel, his eyes darkened with a burden of unspoken truths, struggled to find the right words.
Cassiel: "There are forces at play, Shay. Forces beyond our understanding."
The forest, a silent witness to the cosmic drama, seemed to hold its breath as Cassiel, carrying Shay in his arms, fled back to the apartment. The world outside, once again beyond Shay's reach, was replaced by the familiar confines of her dwelling.

Forums > Socialize > Writer's Nook
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   24 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us