06:32:59 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
I just saw a pheasant cross the road in front of me O.o
And the only reason why I knew it was a pheasant is because of WP xD
 Hugs4Bugs
06:21:22 Ed (he/they)
Enjoy!
 Hallow's Eve
06:20:45 Hallow, Eve
Alright chat I am headed out for my date. I'll catch you guys later!
 Hallow's Eve
06:20:27 Hallow, Eve
Akari
Thank you!!
 \\ Akari Ahava //
06:19:30 
Hallows- He is beautiful!!
 Hallow's Eve
06:18:56 Hallow, Eve
Ollie

It looks amazing!
 Hugs4Bugs
06:18:51 Ed (he/they)
S t u n n i n g
 Faulty Demons
06:18:25 Ollie, Gold
Okay, I fixed a few things. How does it look now?
-Click-
 Hugs4Bugs
06:18:17 Ed (he/they)
Ok I changed my mind, my saved mushrooms are for apples again xD
 Hugs4Bugs
06:17:42 Ed (he/they)
den expansions 0.0
 Hallow's Eve
06:17:36 Hallow, Eve
Akari

This is him!
-WP Click-
 \\ Akari Ahava //
06:17:23 
Hallow's I havent!
 \\ Akari Ahava //
06:17:10 
Not worth the risk then... I want apples for customs and den expansions lol
 Hallow's Eve
06:17:05 Hallow, Eve
Akari

Did you see my Quasar? I love the pelt so much!
 Hallow's Eve
06:16:38 Hallow, Eve
I've gotten better things, Like a butchers Broom plant and a cooktown orchid but otherwise it's all been feathers or knick knacks
 \\ Akari Ahava //
06:16:28 
Thank you! Yes I love that and her diamond on her forehead! She will be a breeder for sure lol
 Salom_
06:15:47 Sal, Salmon
Akari
Wow, she's gorgeous! And a Quasar!
 Boeing
06:15:16 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
The one time I gambled with Bree, she gave me an Io Moth Caterpillar :")
 Hallow's Eve
06:14:06 Hallow, Eve
No problem!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bengal Tiger : -4
Cougar : -2
Polar Bear : +3
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Socialize > Writer's Nook
   1   ..    10    11    12    13    14   ..   24 

Salems Short StoriesDecember 18, 2023 11:48 PM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
You can place period in the spots you want to stay empty :)
Salems Short StoriesDecember 18, 2023 11:52 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Oh true :3
Thank ya

-Sweet-Poison- said:

Salems Short StoriesDecember 18, 2023 11:55 PM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
Salems Short StoriesDecember 18, 2023 11:58 PM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
I domt know why double post.internet went out.. Sorry
Salems Short StoriesDecember 19, 2023 12:14 AM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Again, trying out first person :3 kinda like it, gotta explain from who's point of view it is though.
I know it feels like a skipper thingy but it's more stylish than just "."
~
Chapter Twenty
Sunlit Mischief
The morning sun painted the hotel room in hues of warmth, and I found myself waking up with an inexplicable cheeriness. The events of the night, a captivating dance in the shadows, felt like distant echoes as I stretched lazily, relishing in the golden glow that filtered through the curtains.
[]
My gaze landed on Raedier, who seemed to be wrestling with the remnants of a hangover—a stark contrast to my own inexplicable buoyancy. The air, thick with the scent of coffee and the promise of a new day, echoed with the soft hum of morning routines.
"Morning, Raedier!" I chirped, my voice a symphony of unwarranted enthusiasm. "Feeling good?"
[]
He winced, his response a mumbled groan that barely registered. Undeterred, I continued my morning revelry, pulling the curtains wide open to flood the room with sunlight.
"Come on, Raedier! Rise and shine! It's a beautiful day outside," I exclaimed, my exuberance undeterred by the shadows that clung to his form.
[]
The coffee maker gurgled to life, and the rich aroma filled the room—an olfactory symphony that, to my dismay, seemed to intensify Raedier's discomfort.
"Breakfast time!" I declared, pulling open the curtains with an animated flourish. "I've got eggs cooking, and the coffee is almost ready. This is going to be a fantastic day!"
[]
Raedier, now shielding his eyes from the assault of morning light, managed a weak response. "Aeliyx, please. Can we just... take it easy?"
[]
Unfazed, I breezed past him, turning up the volume of the cheerful morning tunes playing from my phone. The melody, a lively dance of notes, seemed to echo with a maddening cheerfulness that clashed with the muted symphony of Raedier's discomfort.
As I set the table, I couldn't help but notice the pained expression etched on Raedier's face. The eggs, once a beacon of breakfast delight, now seemed to mock him in their sizzling fervor.
[]
"Here you go, Raedier! A hearty breakfast to kickstart the day!" I exclaimed, placing a plate before him with an unwarranted flourish.
He shot me a pleading look, the lines of his forehead etched with a silent plea for mercy. "Aeliyx, I appreciate the effort, but maybe we could... tone it down a bit?"
[]
Undeterred, I continued my morning antics, pouring a generous amount of coffee into his cup. "Just what you need to shake off that hangover, my friend! Now, let's enjoy this wonderful day together!"
As the first sip touched his lips, Raedier winced, the bitter taste seemingly magnified by the tumultuous symphony of morning chaos.
[]
I glanced around the room, my eyes lingering on the dancing shadows that seemed to mock my oblivious cheerfulness. The sunlit mischief, once an unspoken language between us, now unfolded in stark contrast—a clash of temperaments that mirrored the intricacies of our shared connection.
[]
"Alright, Aeliyx," Raedier finally interjected, his voice a gentle plea. "Maybe... let's just have a quiet morning, okay?"
I paused, the realization dawning on me. "Oh, Raedier, I didn't mean to make things worse for you. I got carried away. Sorry."
He offered a weak smile, a mixture of gratitude and resignation in his eyes. "It's alright, Aeliyx. Just... a bit too much cheer for a morning like this."
[]
With a newfound awareness, I lowered the volume of the music and turned off my animated morning playlist. The room, now bathed in a more subdued light, seemed to echo with the remnants of our unintentional morning symphony.
As we sat in the quiet aftermath, I couldn't help but feel a tinge of remorse.

Edited at December 19, 2023 12:14 AM by Salem
Salems Short StoriesDecember 19, 2023 04:36 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
This probably won't last, I mean I likely won't write Delta's perspective often. i know that's not the name of his dog, but it's just a quick story to see if I do okay writing first person from a doggo :3
I'm also kinda lazy with the spacing this time ^^"
How'd i do?
~
Chapter Twenty-One
Delta's Perspective
The scent of Raedier's arrival filled my sensitive nose, an unmistakable blend of intrigue and curiosity. Tail wagging, I bounded over to him, eager to make a new friend. Raedier, offering a kind smile, scratched behind my ears, and I couldn't help but revel in the attention.
☸︎
He seemed like someone worth getting to know, and I stuck close, watching his every move with canine fascination. The promise of treats lingered in the air, and I couldn't resist turning on the charm—nudging, whining, anything to score a snack.
Raedier, a good sport, produced a treat from his pocket. I accepted it graciously, savoring the delicious morsel. The man had quickly become my treat dispenser, and I was more than happy to bask in his company.
☸︎
Following Raedier's every step, I nudged him occasionally, a silent request for more of his treasures. His amusement at my antics only fueled my determination to win him over with my canine charisma.
Meanwhile, Aeliyx sat at the table, enjoying a meal. My loyalties, however, remained unwavering. I approached Aeliyx, my eyes fixed on his plate, emitting a soft whine—a canine plea for a share in the feast.
☸︎
Aeliyx, accustomed to my silent requests, chuckled. "You're not getting away with this, Delta. You already had a treat from Raedier."
Undeterred, I persisted. Nudging his arm, I widened my eyes in a silent plea. Aeliyx, clearly amused by my determination, gave in and offered a small piece of his meal.
"You're a spoiled one, you know that?" he teased, ruffling my ears.
Proudly wagging my tail, I reveled in the joy of both my newfound friend and the familiar comfort of my owner's affection.
Salems Short StoriesDecember 19, 2023 07:33 PM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
Wonderful!! I started reading when I sent you a PM ANF had four things to read. I love starting my nights off like that :) especially after a long day of character creation
Salems Short StoriesDecember 19, 2023 09:08 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
yep.
~
Chapter Twenty-Two
Unwelcome Shadows
A rap on the door reverberated through the dimly lit hideout, shattering the quiet sanctum Aeliyx had carefully curated. A sense of urgency flashed in his eyes as he nodded at Raedier, an unspoken directive to take cover. In the blink of an eye, Raedier melted into the shadows while Aeliyx sought refuge in a hidden nook.
☾☽
The door creaked open, revealing the formidable silhouette of Evander Winslow. His presence loomed large, casting an oppressive air that weighed down the room. Raedier, on edge but well-practiced in maintaining composure, played his part, assuring Evander that progress was being made on the elusive assignment.
☾☽
"Reports have been scarce, Raedier," Evander's voice cut through the strained air, a blend of expectation and subtle warning.
Raedier, caught in the crossfire, attempted to placate Evander, assuring him that delicate missions required time. But Evander, an enigmatic figure shrouded in authority, remained unconvinced.
☾☽
His words carried a stern reminder of the importance of transparency.
As the conversation unfolded, Aeliyx, concealed in the shadows, felt the tendrils of tension winding through the room. The eavesdropped exchange became a silent dance, with Aeliyx clinging to the darkness as if it could shield him from the scrutiny of Evander's probing gaze.
☾☽
"Success should not be achieved at the expense of keeping me in the dark," Evander's parting words hung in the air, a lingering echo that resonated long after he departed.
☾☽
With Evander gone, Raedier emerged from the shadows, the weight of the encounter etched on his face. Aeliyx joined him in the open, their glances exchanging unspoken truths. The room, once a refuge, now bore the invisible imprints of the clandestine exchange.
The duo's shared understanding spoke of the intricate dance they performed in the hidden world they navigated.
Salems Short StoriesDecember 19, 2023 09:10 PM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
Hehehe I love reading so much!! :) <3 thanks for feeding my addiction shayshay:)
Salems Short StoriesDecember 19, 2023 10:06 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
You're very welcome :3
Kinda wish those sneaky gremlins that read these but never give feedback would come out >.>
~
Chapter Twenty-Three
Clouded Allegiances
The tension in the hideout lingered like storm clouds gathering on the horizon. Aeliyx, his eyes stormy with accusation, confronted Raedier about the unwelcome intrusion of Evander Winslow into their covert lives.
"Why did your boss show up at my doorstep, Raedier? How did he find me?" Aeliyx's voice thundered through the confined space, clouds of frustration billowing around him.
☾♔☽
Raedier, usually the epitome of calm, found himself caught in the tempest of Aeliyx's anger. "I don't know, Aeliyx. I've been careful. Something's not right."
The storm of Aeliyx's emotions raged, lightning flashes of distrust illuminating the room. "Your job was to protect me, Raedier, not expose me! I thought I could trust you."
☾✧☽
Raedier's eyes, usually steady and calm, mirrored the turbulence of the brewing confrontation. "Aeliyx, I would never intentionally jeopardize your safety. There's more at play here, something I don't understand."
As the argument unfolded, the air became charged with the electricity of unresolved tensions. Aeliyx paced like a brewing storm, his frustration clashing with Raedier's confusion.
☾☸︎☽
"Evander knew about me, Raedier. Knew who I was. How?" Aeliyx demanded, a tempest of questions swirling in his eyes.
Raedier, desperate to calm the storm, responded, "I swear, Aeliyx, I haven't revealed anything. My loyalty is to you, not to him."
The clouds of doubt hung heavy, and Aeliyx's gaze, once a calm sky, now resembled a turbulent sea. "I need answers, Raedier. I need to know who I'm really running from."
☾♥︎☽
As the argument reached its peak, the room crackled with unresolved tension. Aeliyx's trust, once solid as bedrock, now seemed as fragile as a thundercloud on the verge of unleashing a tempest.
"I'm on your side, Aeliyx. We'll figure this out together," Raedier vowed, the sincerity in his voice cutting through the storm.

Forums > Socialize > Writer's Nook
   1   ..    10    11    12    13    14   ..   24 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us