Wolf Play : The Awakening | Discussion Thread | Closed DNP
Chatbox
 Voxtexy
07:49:06 Vox, Corey
There is an apple item that can change a wolf's affinity to excellent, otherwise it's honestly gonna be a little tedious to make sure you only keep wolves with excellent affinity. It can be done, just gotta be dedicated to getting rid of wolves with lower affinity
 Noquisi
07:49:04 Mac | Nikwasi
Hey chat
 Voxtexy
07:47:57 Vox, Corey
Make sure all wolves are fed/watered and that none of them have the same amount of CP in their dominance stat.

It also helps to have wolves with good/excellent affinity, as lower affinities can lower pack happiness.
 Silent Lucidity
07:47:50 Silent, Lucid
Hidden
You can feed your wolves and give them a drink. That and pack affinity will affect pack happiness however affinity canÂ’t really be helped
 The Seeker
07:47:14 Magic in my Bones
Hey chat.
I'm feeling sick this afternoon. I have the flu or something like that. Just snuggled up in my blanket watching a movie.
 TheHidden
07:46:43 
How do I increase pack happiness?
 Boo
07:42:25 Chrissy
tay,
i hope that helps!
 Apothecary
07:41:38 Medicinally Autistic
;-;
 Apothecary
07:39:55 Medicinally Autistic
I'm trying to explore for it but I only have 16k mushrooms.
 Boo
07:38:39 Chrissy
tay,
i felt that. i had to buy premium today as well. 😖
 Apothecary
07:38:24 Medicinally Autistic
I think this'll be the last year I breed for SV's, and then I'll breed strictly for divine healths to explore.
 Arachne
07:38:11 Ara/Kat
Tanky excuse me?? 😭
 Apothecary
07:37:51 Medicinally Autistic
I need premium againnn but I'm trying to save money.
 Voxtexy
07:37:30 Vox, Corey
I love how I just squinted to read that as if it would actually help me grasp what's going on
 Tanky Wolves
07:36:50 R.M.S. Titanic
-thats-
 Tanky Wolves
07:36:42 R.M.S. Titanic
desolate

lemmme just bomb australia rq... there we go hhats better
 Zeraphia
07:35:59 Vah is not lucky
You and me both.

My old bones can't take to much nonsense lately /hj
 Voxtexy
07:32:24 Vox, Corey
I'm pretty sure I /did/ have one.

I've no clue what any of that means lmaoo
 Desolate Skies
07:31:12 Sarah | Grey
The doors thing
 Tanky Wolves
07:28:22 R.M.S. Titanic
the snail? or the doors thing

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : -4
Red Fox : +1
Brown Bear : -2
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Fog  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    63    64    65    66    67   ..   68 

The Awakening | Discussion Thread | Closed DNPJanuary 7, 2024 10:08 PM

Red River Wolves

Neutral

Give Award
I'd do that but the gamer part of me is like "but you get more value per health potion if you let them get hit and flee instead."

High Hills Pack said:
Lol. There's a reason I always run with health potions. I heal them every time they're hit by a grizzly so they don't flee.

I think November was gold coins with Grendel, Grendel's mother, and Dreki bosses. I've only really paid attention to the last three events and that was October with the werewolves, November with Beowulf, and the December holiday event

Edited at January 7, 2024 10:09 PM by Red River Wolves
The Awakening | Discussion Thread | Closed DNPJanuary 7, 2024 10:09 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
-2 and snow isn't my jam
The Awakening | Discussion Thread | Closed DNPJanuary 7, 2024 10:14 PM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Understandable. I'm just so used ta focusing on keeping them up ta get more damage in than worrying about the value... that and I have a good amount of mush ta spend for them.
Edit: Also, that's right. I swear I can't remember crap about event currency besides the obvious ones. >.>

Red River Wolves said:
I'd do that but the gamer part of me is like "but you get more value per health potion if you let them get hit and flee instead."

High Hills Pack said:
Lol. There's a reason I always run with health potions. I heal them every time they're hit by a grizzly so they don't flee.

I think November was gold coins with Grendel, Grendel's mother, and Dreki bosses. I've only really paid attention to the last three events and that was October with the werewolves, November with Beowulf, and the December holiday event

Edited at January 7, 2024 10:23 PM by High Hills Pack
The Awakening | Discussion Thread | Closed DNPJanuary 7, 2024 10:14 PM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Oh my-

Nevermore. said:
-2 and snow isn't my jam

The Awakening | Discussion Thread | Closed DNPJanuary 7, 2024 10:22 PM

Red River Wolves

Neutral

Give Award

Nevermore. said:
-2 and snow isn't my jam

That is so fair. I like snow but negative temperatures? Not so much.
The Awakening | Discussion Thread | Closed DNPJanuary 7, 2024 10:31 PM

Red River Wolves

Neutral

Give Award
High Hills Pack said:
Understandable. I'm just so used ta focusing on keeping them up ta get more damage in than worrying about the value... that and I have a good amount of mush ta spend for them.
Edit: Also, that's right. I swear I can't remember crap about event currency besides the obvious ones. >.>
I have two other teams I'll throw at the harder enemies so they take the damage and I don't have to heal them while continuing on with the main team: that's how stingy I am with health potions. It's a real problem lol. And to be fair, I've only kept track of four events, including the current one.
The Awakening | Discussion Thread | Closed DNPJanuary 7, 2024 10:33 PM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
That's a smart idea. If only I stuck ta training enough ta have more than one team. XD
I only really know December's and Halloween's for the most part. But I do really enjoy February's, even if I can barely remember it.

Red River Wolves said:
High Hills Pack said:
I have two other teams I'll throw at the harder enemies so they take the damage and I don't have to heal them while continuing on with the main team: that's how stingy I am with health potions. It's a real problem lol. And to be fair, I've only kept track of four events, including the current one.

The Awakening | Discussion Thread | Closed DNPJanuary 7, 2024 10:50 PM

Red River Wolves

Neutral

Give Award
I like to keep a variety of ages so I only have to train a couple new ones at a time, but I went a little overboard and have quite a few around 8-10 years.

Edited at January 7, 2024 11:18 PM by Red River Wolves
The Awakening | Discussion Thread | Closed DNPJanuary 7, 2024 11:23 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
I was out in the blizzard pulling chickens from trees >.> I'm ready to up root to Florida.
The Awakening | Discussion Thread | Closed DNPJanuary 7, 2024 11:25 PM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
I feel that. Because I've waited ta train for so long I have a bunch of older wolves ta work on now. Makes it a tad difficult.
Also, I managed ta see a peak of your unedited version before I got completely distracted. I hope ya can get him there. ^^

Red River Wolves said:
I like to keep a variety of ages so I only have to train a couple new ones at a time, but I went a little overboard and have quite a few around 8-10 years.

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    63    64    65    66    67   ..   68 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us