the word game is so hard what the heck
 Nevermore.
01:15:18 
Technition

Oh damn. I'm not too far behind you on event currency then :p
 technoblade
01:14:28 Lil Techy | Techno
Raven

No this is the event currency. I have 6,470 bone shards.
 Nevermore.
01:13:45 
Technition

Not too far off! How many pups do you get on average a game year?
 Red River Wolves
01:13:08 Redd
Gnash,
I don't think level matters that much, just the terrain. But some enemies only appear after a certain level.
 technoblade
01:12:59 Lil Techy | Techno
Raven

533/700
 Gnashtooth
01:12:31 Gnash, Nashie
how do you know what level your quest wants you to explore in?
 Nevermore.
01:12:21 
You've got it Technition :0
How long until you reach 700?
 technoblade
01:09:54 Lil Techy | Techno
hi hi
 Red River Wolves
01:09:39 Redd
Hello
 Gnashtooth
01:06:01 Gnash, Nashie
hiii
 Continental Wolves
01:05:26 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Techno
Me at a mere 121 bones right now
 Continental Wolves
01:04:03 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Night Tay^^
 technoblade
01:03:43 Lil Techy | Techno
trying to get 700 bones tonight, i'm chugging along
 High Hills Pack
01:00:53 Frozen Opal; Regal
@Tay
Have a good night. ^^
 Apothecary
12:59:35 Tay
okay. I need sleep. Goodnight buddies!
 Sunset Ghosts
12:53:31 Pit
Jeeze I think I'm finally done with babies for the season. Pretty sure I had almost 50 today
 Apothecary
12:46:25 Tay
That's perfect my autism and adhd needs to be fed socially right now
 Continental Wolves
12:45:27 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Tay
Be prepared as it'll probably be a long dm
 Apothecary
12:45:19 Tay
Screw it. I'm going back to forest.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Mountain Lion : +1
Ocelot : +2
Baboon : +2
    Fall Month: 2   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
  1  2  3  4  5  6 .. 121

Western RP | DiscussionNovember 14, 2022 12:18 AM

Roaw

Darkseeker

Give Award
Currently don't really have any plot ideas, I mean we could do something similar to how RDR2 begins but also like change it up a bit. So maybe something like: A large job gone wrong has the law is breathing down their necks. After the job the gang was forced to split up and survive on their own as they find their way back to each other while avoiding the law.

I don't know though, I just came up with that on the spot. Anyway, I will be using William again but I should probably make at least one more character, I have no ideas for one though, might bring back Jesse? Would like to make a younger character though, like maybe 14-15?
Western RP | DiscussionNovember 14, 2022 05:38 AM

Black_Sand

Neutral

Give Award

Roaw said:
Currently don't really have any plot ideas, I mean we could do something similar to how RDR2 begins but also like change it up a bit. So maybe something like: A large job gone wrong has the law is breathing down their necks. After the job the gang was forced to split up and survive on their own as they find their way back to each other while avoiding the law.

I don't know though, I just came up with that on the spot. Anyway, I will be using William again but I should probably make at least one more character, I have no ideas for one though, might bring back Jesse? Would like to make a younger character though, like maybe 14-15?

That would work! Maybe after your gang gets split up some of them run into peices of Ollie and Roxies old gang, and help them reunite?
A 14-15 year old would be nice! Later on I have a character whose 11 planned to show up, as well as a woman whose around 27-29
Western RP | DiscussionNovember 14, 2022 09:07 AM

Roaw

Darkseeker

Give Award
Oh yeah, that sounds good!
I'll start writing on that character then, even if I should do school work first heh...
Western RP | DiscussionNovember 14, 2022 12:24 PM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award
Okay so who will be in gang? Slicker, Vera, another character of mine, and which of your characters? Who will be the leader? Do we want to start before or during the messed up mission?
Western RP | DiscussionNovember 14, 2022 02:11 PM

Black_Sand

Neutral

Give Award

Determined_Wolf said:
Okay so who will be in gang? Slicker, Vera, another character of mine, and which of your characters? Who will be the leader? Do we want to start before or during the messed up mission?

Y'all will probably have most of your characters in the gang. I might make one for the gang but I'm planning on using a few of my other characters since I've actually developed them, but that would mean them joining the gang after the messed up mission.
We'd probably start during the messed up mission. And for leader, you two can decide that. Either that, or we can use a random picker wheel to deicde whose character gets to be leader, unless one of you don't want your character to be leader.
Western RP | DiscussionNovember 14, 2022 02:32 PM

Roaw

Darkseeker

Give Award
We could start during the mission and just say that most of them die during the mission? Then it wouldn't be so weird if they aren't that many.
William will be in the gang haven't decided about the teen yet if he's gonna be in the gang to start with or if he'll join it later. I could probably make another character too, just don't have any ideas for one right now, I could make a character to be the leader if no one else wants to I suppose
Western RP | DiscussionNovember 15, 2022 05:44 AM

Black_Sand

Neutral

Give Award

Roaw said:
We could start during the mission and just say that most of them die during the mission? Then it wouldn't be so weird if they aren't that many.
William will be in the gang haven't decided about the teen yet if he's gonna be in the gang to start with or if he'll join it later. I could probably make another character too, just don't have any ideas for one right now, I could make a character to be the leader if no one else wants to I suppose

Saying a lot of them die during the mission would be a good idea.
That would work! Determined, would you want a character to be leader as well? If so I'll put your names into the picker wheel and see who gets it.
Western RP | DiscussionNovember 15, 2022 06:51 AM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

awesome! first thing in and we start by traumatizing our characters!! I am so exited for this! XD

ehh sure! why not?? Vera probably won't be leader but I could definitely see her as second in command or something

Western RP | DiscussionNovember 15, 2022 10:03 AM

Roaw

Darkseeker

Give Award
The best roleplays are filled with trauma for everyone xD

It will probably be a day or two before I can get started on new characters though because I just had my first day back at school after 5 weeks of being away so I'm a bit behind on some things, mostly thanks to my good friend procrastination :)
Western RP | DiscussionNovember 15, 2022 02:33 PM

Black_Sand

Neutral

Give Award
Trauma, trauma everywhere XD
Aight, I put your names in the picker wheel and Roaw got the leadder spot!
And take as much time as you need to get caught up Roaw!

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
  1  2  3  4  5  6 .. 121

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us