Wolf Play : Scorched Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!
Chatbox
 Hydroberry
03:39:55 
Did it go in 5 for you? Maybe the increment depends on how many wolves you have 🤔
 Night Shade
03:39:40 Graves | Chaos
That's fair. I'm glad they added both updates, it's really helpful, especially for solo players
 Hydroberry
03:37:54 
I used to be stingy with the dominance points until I could make them an elder before the within pack breeding update.
 Hydroberry
03:36:22 
Yeah, it can really boost your dominance if you only had low levels before 😁
 Night Shade
03:33:45 Graves | Chaos
I just did it and oh my goodness-
 Hydroberry
03:32:12 
I did it starts highest at 190 then goes down in 2 so 190, 198, 196 and so on. So it's good if you haven't already got lot of wolves above 190 dominance.
 Night Shade
03:29:52 Graves | Chaos
Do I dare use the stagger dominance?
 Urux
02:57:35 Urox
Gotcha! Thank you!
 mission goofy
02:57:19 
urox - yeah the eye nose and pelt are all common
 Urux
02:56:55 Urox
Ohhhh, as in like common eye colour and pelt?
 mission goofy
02:56:39 
urox - all common! confused me too coming back lol
 Urux
02:56:07 Urox
I've been too afraid to ask lol, what is AC rarity? I haven't seen it before, I'm old :')
 Malcuth
02:45:07 Wander
-WP Click-
His parents have given me 3 50+r ac pups dlthis year :3 this is the third
 Blood lust tide
02:37:59 BewareWhoYouTrust
: 3 spots for wolves.

I can breed Owo
 Blood lust tide
02:35:07 BewareWhoYouTrust
Your wolves played: Blood on white snow chases their tail.
 Existence
02:31:06 Exist / Kuskyn
Ecifircas ~
 Ecifircas
02:29:48 
Narran Park, it's too bad that's not AC rarity either. Oof. Some of the dynamics and such are really pretty, though.
 Malcuth
02:28:14 Wander
-WP Click-
Paws?
 Narran Park
02:16:04 Sting
i just WP'd a 93 Rarity...Bummer about her Vitals.
 Narran Park
02:15:31 Sting
Nice pup Eno!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Baboon : -1
Wolverine : -4
Polar Bear : -1
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Hurricane  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7    8    9   ..   11 

Scorched Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!July 14, 2024 06:50 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Adamos Levi Strange
Sexuality:
Bisexual
Role:
Apprentice Rider
Appearance:

Credit Belongs to Moro Tsuyoshi on Picrew.

There isn't much about Adamos that could be described as intimidating at first glance, as he only stands at about 5'8". However, despite his height and leaner stature, the man holds an intensity that is difficult to rival. Only weighing about 143 lbs, Adam has an almost slender physique, but he's the type of fit flender, someone who's leaned into his build and developed muscle designed for speed and agility, with a decent amount of power behind it.

He has fair skin that tans easily, though it also flushes easily, often betraying his more innermost feelings. Adam is rather conventionally attractive aside from his shorter height. He has hooded, almond shaped eyes that are a bright ivy color, making his gaze something difficult to hold with how penetrating it can be. He has short dark hair, and the young man is adamant about keeping it well trimmed so it never grows to shaggy. It does hang at about eye level, but he prefers it that way, but if it were to grow longer his hair would be straight, with a balance between thin and thick in terms of texture and thickness.

Personality:
Serious | Intense | Quiet | Perceptive | Observant | Reserved | Wary of Others | Slow to Trust | Intelligent | Strategic | Not Easily Impressed | A Bit Judgemental | Slightly Superiority Complex | Hard Working | Easily Annoyed | Low Patience | Cold Tempered

Dragon:
Open
Stengths & Weaknesses:
Strengths
1. Speed & Agility
2. Precision
3. Skilled with a Sword & Daggers
4. Stealth

Weaknesses
1. Not a Physical Powerhouse
2. Not Great with Long Range Weapons
3. Not Great with Authority
4. Previous Knee Injury

Crush:
None; Maybe Open
Significant Other:
None
Kin:
Adelynn Grace Brooks-Strange | Mother | Alive
Dorian Levi Strange | Father | Alive
Nicodemus L. Brooks | Half-Brother | Presumed Alive
Kikimora | Brother's Dragon | Presumed Alive
Affiliations:
Open
Other:
Adamos' older brother, well, older half brother,though neither really makes the distinction is a rather... well knonw dragon rider within the Academy. Often times, when people look at him, they think he looks familiar but they can't quite figure out why. However, usually once they see the two together, it's quiet discovered who Adamos makes them think of and why.

Edited at July 25, 2024 02:08 AM by Imperial Sands
Scorched Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!July 14, 2024 07:21 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Reserve new air dragon and mentor rider?
edit: and outpost rider

Edited at July 14, 2024 08:12 PM by Mother
Scorched Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!July 14, 2024 07:22 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Yes and yes
Scorched Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!July 14, 2024 07:50 PM

Sanania

Neutral

Give Award

Ciliren Rosaniya Valroris

Female
Outpost Rider
Dragon - Mort'luath

Appearance

Ciliren

Credits to Malachitinous on picrew.me

Ciliren has drawn the short end of the stick when compared to her twin. She stands at a whopping height of 5’3’. Her skin holds some degree of pigmentation. A shimmering golden hue if caught in the right angle of sunlight however, if caught under the UV rays of the sun long enough she burns a dark caramel tan. Her physical features serve as her best assets, pun intended. Despite her short height she bears a very well muscled frame from years of training in combat from childhood that is well complemented by an hourglass figure. Her breasts and rump are well endowed and her riding attire does very little to hide it. She carries herself with an air of annoyance and steps with an almost preternatural aggression that generally sends people stalking off in the opposite direction.

Ciliren bears light snow white hair that is wavy at its ends and sits at the middle of her neck. Unlike her sibling counterpart, who refuses to cut their hair, Ren keeps it short for two reasons; Low maintenance and stays out of the way in battle. Her eyebrows are the same color as her hair allowing her heterochromatic eyes to really stand out as well as her freckles. Her heterochromia falls on the darker hue set, her right eye a deep chocolate brown and a left light green eye the color of pale eucalyptus leaves. She has soft facial features complimenting her heart shaped face and a full set of luscious lips that can oftentimes be found in a devious smirk, better yet if you have peaked her fancy you may find her biting down on her lower lip. Her mask is generally very serious and unfaltering in the means of business; however, this changes for those in her guild, including her sister. Her ears are littered with piercings essentially lining the rim of her right ear while the left remains rather barren with only two lobe piercings. She limits her jewelry to studs or small hoops that hug the edge of her cartilage. Her neck is long and pretty much naked and she enjoys keeping it that way. Her arms are well muscled, nothing crazy, but they give the appearance of someone who trains daily. Her torso while tasteful is generally out in the open, given her height it does make it her only target for enemies. She does bare a long jagged scar that starts at the back of her left ninth rib and goes across her lower abdomen ending at her right hip. She also bears a number of scars across her forearms and one at the back of her neck. Her hips are wide and also well complimented by a set of thick well-muscled lower appendages and a backside most could not resist.

Ren’s attire is rather limited to mostly skin tight fighting leathers and flight leathers with numerous sleeves for daggers. She does own a single piece of armor, her fathers riding helmet. Casual attire for her consists of an underbust leather corset, leather pants, and a tucked tunic of varying emerald green, royal teal, or burgundy red. She typically also wears wrist gauntlets that all have slits to hold her favored daggers. She always has a multitude of daggers on her at all times, if that has not become evident. She pairs her outfits with knee length boots. Additionally, during missions she does wear a black hooded cloak and owns several cloaks of varying olive green, deep oceanic teal, and deep burgundy red as well.

Personality:

Abrasive | Hostile | Possessive | Vindictive | Temperamental | Amorous | Loyal | Stubborn | Blunt | Militant | Devoted | Observant | Reserved

“I am not here to dick around.”

As a descendant from a long line of dragon riders it was only her fate to also follow in her parents footsteps. She had been taught discipline early on and as the eldest sister was taught nothing but to serve as her triplets protector. As such she takes all her duties seriously and carries herself as such. Very seldom does she stray away to have her own fun and even if she did, it is usually kept behind closed doors.

“My sisters and my squad are my breath and blood.”

At the loss of her parents during the destruction of the riding academy Ciliren had taken it upon herself to step up to the plate and both protect and raise her twin. For a while her siblings had been the only other blood she shared, however promptly graduating from the academy and learning to ride with her own squad this shifted to become a part of her extended family. A family she would die to protect by any means necessary and until her dying breath she’d ensure each and every single person from her squad would return back to their post, even at the cost of her own life if it came to it.

"Don’t attempt to play with my heart, you will get hurt."

All work and no play, Ciliren truly does not rule with a bleeding heart. She cares for each and everyone in her squad including her other two siblings but for love outside of family it is not something she has found the time to explore, nor does she really want to. With this in mind should someone manage to pry open her closed heart she is own who will not take any form of infidelity lightly, nor will she accept to be merely tossed aside because someone can’t handle their combined shit together. She will hold both forms of treason to her heart as a death sentence for the second party involved.

Backstory:

It was thunderous and stormy night in November when the triplets were born. As thunder clapped and lightning clashed against the candlelight of the med room there after several hours of labor came the first dark-haired child. It was assumed that their mother carried triplets resulting in her becoming ill enough to be placed on bedrest and refrained from flying, all while her husband had been sent off on patrol. He had managed to arrive mere minutes before the birth of their firstborn and drenched to the dregs in the aftermath of the storm that arrived not only violently but abruptly. Pride spilled across his face as he held his first wrapped bundle of joy.

Almost two hours later came the arrival of her twin. Some complications had forced the physician to assist with the birth. A tonic created to cause their mother to form stronger contractions in an effort to force the second twin out and the physician had to perform an array of maneuvers to attempt to coax out her sibling(s). Fatigued to the point of nearly having to face undergoing the knife, her twin had finally emerged to the same earth shattering sound of thunder. A loud cry was emitted and thus the Valroris twins were born. However, to everyone's surprise the arrival of a third daughter moments following the second had emerged and as the proud parents doted on their new bundles of joy many of the medics in attendance drew up concerns for the third infant. While the first two children beheld the rare trait of heterochromia the third had pale blue pools that drew concern for her future as it concerned her vision.

Following their birth, the triplets would begin training under their parents supervision and direction. As soon as they were able to walk they were taught how their bedrooms were to be kept neat and organized, for if anything were out of place they would suffer the consequences. Consequences ranged from long hours of physical training to running for as long as their parents had said. Discipline quickly became hardwired but love had always come first and foremost to this family. For the children their dark obsidian hair had transitioned to a stark winter white by the age of 5, a trait that their father’s side of the family had. Many generally were either born with white hair or made the transition to white in the matter of two or three years.

At the ripe age of 15 they had been enrolled to attend The Dragon Academy and thus had big shoes to fill. Fortunately, for the triplets many things came naturally to them. For Ciliren, close quarters combat and knife-play came as second nature the opposite could be said for her twin who excelled in long-range weaponry being a near replica of their mother. Their triplet had become a master of ancient lore and languages. Having traveled from outpost to outpost whilst in the academy the teens only really had each other seeing as their parents duties never stopped for anyone, not even their children. It had been a few years after graduation day before a rival Kingdom had sought to destroy their school and later slaughter their parents who mightily defended the school to their dying breath in hopes that their grandchildren and great grandchildren would follow in their family tradition.

Skills:
Knife Play
Battlefield First Aid and Basic Medicine
Toxicologist & Herbology - knowledgeable in the field of poisons and herbal medicines

Strengths:
Agility
Stealth
Flexibility
Endurance
Tracking
Leadership

Weaknesses:
Brute Strength
Long Range Weaponry
Vindictive and Spiteful
Possessive
Distrustful of others outside of her squad

Sunsets
Thunder and Lightning Storms
Flying (go figure)
Baked Goods
The Night Sky

Dislikes
Heat
Bugs (Spiders in particular)
Arrogance
Disorganization
Filth
Alcohol

Affiliations: [Open]

Sorisansa Aleratha-Delsanra Valroris - As one of my two younger siblings I have sworn to protect you and thus while I enable you the ability to grow into the strong independent woman you are do not think for a second that I won't manhandle anyone that dares to harm you or has ill intentions for you.

Sylphiel Mysaria Valroris - Ah, dearest Sylph, words do not do our bond justice. From childhood we have always allowed chaos to reign and ensue with our mere presence in a room. While I am not the most sociable you make socializing at slightest bit tolerable with your presence. Like Sansa I have sworn to protect you as well although there is very little protecting that you truly need from me. In your case, I will truly be praying for the man/woman you decide to settle down with as you surely will be holding onto the reigns.

Koa Revin - Koa, you are a true heathen, but a heathen that I enjoy causing mayhem with alongside Sylph. We make one hell of a trio and surely our squad leader absolutely despises us for the number of times we have managed to give them a heart attack. Nonetheless, I enjoy our endless onslaught of sibling-like banter and horseplay. I do suspect you may have some interest in Sansa and rest assured I will take my soul duty to prevent anything of that sort from breaking her already pretty fragile heart.

Mort'luath - My dearest Mort'luath, I knew from the first time we had laid eyes on each other that I was destined to be your rider. Whether your electricity had sensed it as well I should never know. I could not have been more proud than when you had chosen me to be your rider and words cannot describe the utter respect and love I have for you as your rider. You are a behemoth that I could not adore more. You command the winds, the clouds, and the thunder that claps beneath your mighty wings I cannot wait to see you at your full growth as we would command the skies together as the unrelenting team we are.

Aegon - My sisters dragon I think you knew we were of the same blood whether it had been the hair or something that you could scent I am glad you chose her as your rider. As much of a puppy dog you are the pairing is a suitable one as you bring out the wisdom in her I had not seen prior. When she is atop of your back there is a part of Sansa that I just do not see on land, whether it is a freer more calculating aspect of her I cannot say for certain but you dear Aegon truly being out the best in her as she brings out nothing but the best in you.

Talvi - Koa's dragon and Aegon's mate I have not really attempt to grow close to you but have a mutual respect for your presence when you are around any of our squad. Your colorations match that of your mates which does intrigue me, however, you bring out only the deadly and calculating side of Koa that I cannot say I have truly seen other than in combat. For that, I do thank you for and can only hope you being mates with my sisters dragon does not lead those two into more than being the friends that they are.

K'issuk - Mighty and wise much like Syl. A pairing and bond that would appear to go down into the depths of your souls. You are much like my mighty Mort'luath however much kinder. While I am not one for socializing I do enjoy being surrounded by your presence particularly when I must be the mother to my two siblings. You happen to fill a void deep within me I have not attempted to fill since the death of our own mother in a way your gentleness reminds me of her.

Crush: N/A [Open, however it’d be nice for it to form organically]
Partner: N/A

Kin:
Adrian Valroris - father (deceased)
Zaleria Kalena Valroris - mother (deceased)
Sorisansa Aleratha-Delsanra Valroris - second triplet
Sylphiel Mysaria Valroris - third triplet

Other:

Currently reading Fourth Wing and I will have to say Sgaeyl has to be my favorite thus far.

Edited at July 16, 2024 11:17 PM by Sanania
Scorched Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!July 14, 2024 08:22 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Esen
Role: New Dragon
Class: Air
Rider: Open

Appearance

IMG-F0020-F1-F1-B94-1.jpg

Credits to me

Esen is not the tallest dragon when standing on all fours. She hits about 15 feet at the shoulder, though when she sits back on her haunches, her long body shoots her higher than some others in the same position. Her frame itself is very serpentine: a refined head sits on a neck nearly as lengthy as her trunk, and the latter connects to an even longer tail. Four legs end in clawed hands. Esen's scales are also snakelike, though there are small, downy tufts between them that are something between fur and feathers and are very close to the skin; this gives her a slightly more velvety feel while also maintaining an aerodynamic armor.

This strange fur is found in larger tufts at the ends of her ears. It gradients into steadily longer pieces until it transitions into more feather-like structures that run from her forehead down to her shoulder blades, where they shoot off into some semblance of wings. She cannot flap them, and the only real purpose they serve seems to be decoration. Her back is bare below them, but more of these "feathers" appear as a fan along the end of her tail. Much smaller structures garnish her elbows on her front legs.

Atop her regal head sit two slim horns that begin right above her ears and extend a short ways backwards. They lack the downy coating and scales of the rest of her body and instead are smooth and bony. Her eyes are large and a brilliant purple hue; the centers of her irises have bright blue streaks throughout them, creating an almost dreamy expression by default. Slitted pupils insure a rather intense stare, though her peaceful features help balance it out. Her mouth holds a row of gleaming, jagged teeth that would slice through most things with ease, were she ever to use them on anything besides food.

Her coloring is quite lovely. A hazy sky blue base is overlaid with darker blues and white flecks. Her head, horns, legs, and dorsal line are all darker; her underbelly and inner legs are lighter. The feathery protrusions along her head, neck, shoulders, and tail tip transition from light at the base to a darker blue at the tips. Esen's whole body carries a gentle iridescent sheen to it.

Esen's movements are generally quite languid and smooth. She curls through the air at her own pace, taking her time and enjoying the world around her. Her alto voice is soft and gentle; it is the perfect pitch to read bedtime stories with. Rarely will she raise her voice, and even more rarely will she harden her tone to convey anything besides disappointment. Seeing her angry is an extreme rarity, but when it happens, her voice lowers and hardens into something dangerous, and her movements become much more rigid and firm.

Personality

Calm || Level Headed || Observant || Mature || Patient || Smart || Quiet || Soothing || Strategist || Wise || Kind || Do Not Get Her Mad

Esen is a rather reserved creature, arguably calmer than the stereotypical air dragon. While others are considered airheaded, unpredictable, or volatile, Esen seems to take after a more mellow air current, going with the flow and comfortably working through situations with quiet ease. Overreactions are scarce with this dragoness. She is not one to have outbursts or sudden mood swings; Esen is pretty unsurprising as far as her personality goes. There are no hidden secrets, alter egos, or anything of that nature. She has an excellently maintained composure and can keep a level head in virtually every situation, no matter how dire the straits.

Patience is a virtue, and she certainly possesses it. She is also quite good at working through her emotions and staying smart through it all. It takes a lot to get her riled up, and when such an event occurs, it is usually catastrophic. Normally, her anger peaks at irritation levels, but when it does progress to wrath or rage, she takes it so far that only desolation is left in her wake. This has happened precious few times, most notably at the deaths of her hatchling siblings several decades ago. Esen laid waste to the dragon responsible.

This dragoness is an observant creature. She much prefers to encourage others to talk about themselves rather than her, and she will entertain a conversation on just about any topic. She is a listener rather than a speaker, so she hears lots of things that maybe weren't supposed to reach her ears, but she is also not a tattletale. If she sees a weakness in a friend, she seeks to fix it rather than exploit it. Esen would rather see the good in everyone than take a person or dragon at face value. While she is a discerning individual, what she sees often disappoints her and ruins the more hopeful image she has of their world.

While she is still quite young for a dragon, she possesses an air of maturity and wisdom. Her keen observations, coupled with her being a fast learner, have created a walking library whose knowledge influences her decisions, hence the "wise" part. She loves to learn and will devour any interesting factoids, tales, or tomes. Her curiosity, as pertaining to learning both mental and physical abilities, results in a very intelligent being. She is an excellent strategist and has the knack for seeing both the big picture and even the most minuscule details.

While on the less social side, Esen is a kind dragon, and she makes friends -- or at least acquaintances -- quite easily. She has a calming, inviting presence. Esen's approachable and more mature nature allows her to be a decent mediator during tense situations as well, when she is allowed to intervene. She wants to see her friends and family flourish, and her devotion to them is her greatest strength as well as her most penetranble weakness.

Abilities

Current Manipulation -- Rather than catching currents to fly like winged dragons do, Esen pushes and pulls them around her to move through the air. She typically does so in the languid, snakelike way of the generic depictions of a Chinese dragon, but she can move extremely quickly when she wants to, and she can bend the air to enhance her agility. With this, she can also send herself into a drill motion, speed up enough to break the sound barrier, and slice through pretty much anything -- or anyone.

Expansion and Contraction -- She can take the air in a given space and cause the same effects as an elevation change. This allows her to mitigate the damage done by things like the bends and altitude sickness, or she could use it to cause those things. She naturally does it for herself, but by expending a little energy, she can work on other living things. The larger the object, the more energy it takes, so a human or plant is easy but another dragon is more difficult.

Temperature Resistance -- She doesn't really get too hot or too cold. This ties into the current manipulation, as Esen can bring in hot or cold currents to shift the temperature directly around her. It's more useful for herself, but if someone were standing close enough, she could help them as well.

Strengths

Maternal instincts
Speed and agility
Patience is almost neverending
Deducing others' thoughts and feelings, reading the room
Damage control during/after arguments between others
Using her abilities to injure or kill
Head is hard as a rock to allow her to bore through things at high speeds

Weaknesses

Very badly wants to see the good in everyone
Hesitant to use abilities for the more, um, morbid options
Potentially gives too many chances despite knowing better
Desperately wants a family
Not very imposing
Brute strength as compared to other dragons

Crush: Courting Desmodus

Mate: None

Kin

Open

Affiliations

Open

Other

Has not changed, probably will never

Untitled-Artwork.jpg

Edited at July 15, 2024 04:35 PM by Mother
Scorched Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!July 14, 2024 08:25 PM

Sanania

Neutral

Give Award

Sorisansa Aleratha-Delsanra Valroris

Female
Outpost Rider
Dragon - Aegon

Appearance

Sorisansa

Sorisana is the epitome of regal elegance and grace.Being a twin she shares a similar shimmering golden tan hue as her sibling. Sansa stands at a height of 5’7 and weighs roughly 140 pounds. Similar to her sibling, if she is caught under the sun's rays for a long period of time, which is rare for her, she can become a deep caramel tan. Unlike her curvaceous counterpart, Sorisana is more pear-shaped. She has a smaller, more tasteful bust but is well complemented with a set of wide hips and rump. Similarly, she does tend to leave little to the imagination with regard to her wardrobe choice. She tends to carry herself with a very regal air that at times can have a preternatural sense of stillness imbued to it, each step landing precisely where it needs to.

Her stark alabaster hair which has some waviness to it reaches the length of her lower back sitting just above her rump. She often wears it down or likes to style it in either half-up half-down fashion or in braids for combat. She has a soft heart shaped face with white arch shaped eyebrows that compliment her darker heterochromatic features and a soft button nose. She has a full set of luscious tasteful lips that are a mild pink in color. Her ears are littered with helix and lobe piercings along its outer edges. She has a deep chocolate brown right eye and a deep oceanic blue left eye which contrasts her sisters. She has a soft long neck that is generally covered up with clothing.

Sorisana’s wardrobe consists of skin tight leather pants, knee-height boots, and a set of leather archery bracers. Her attire varies from; a low-cut corset top adorned with a golden clasped and lined spaulder armor that covers her shoulders and biceps which are sleeved to her wrists. More casual attire generally consists of that of her sibling, leather pants and loose fitted tunics varying in hue from a vibrant burgundy, pale olive, to beige.

Personality:

Adaptable | Analytic | Cooperative | Diplomatic | Efficient | Honest | Humble | Intelligent | Nurturing | Protective | Witty | Supportive

“The average-minded with a smidgen more wit.”

Having been raised as equals Sorisansa considers herself no different than any other in her squad. She may appear regal in the way she carries herself however, her banter is a stark contrast. As such there are instances where her training with her parents had lead her to victory in a number of arguments from where scouts should be sent to which persons would excel in a task. She operates in the same manner as her sister however is much more relaxed about herself greeting most even outside their squadron earnestly and gingerly.

“Anyone can be an ally with the right amount of persuasion.”

Sansa generally allows her gentleness and the openness of her nurturing and charismatic attitude to bring others closer to her. She adores the company of others and has the love language of physical touch therefore does not shy away from anyone that inserts themself into an open conversation or simply needs some degree of physical touch. Much of a mother hen to those close to her she strives to make allies of everyone, despite their deepest hatred for such affiliations. She juggles the balance of being overly warm to being simply neutral with specific relationships which is entirely dependent upon the secondary party.

“A leader leads because they want to better others, not belittle them.”

Not really one to judge others or even make assumptions Sorisansa stands to be the most morally supportive of the twins. Sansa had some difficulty early on learning the ropes of the academy however it was her mother who had encouraged her and helped enhance her confidence in herself that she saw why her mother made a strong squad leader. She had used that same sort of charisma to serve as a Mentor that helped build many strong squad leaders.

Backstory:

It was thunderous and stormy night in November when the triplets were born. As thunder clapped and lightning clashed against the candlelight of the med room there after several hours of labor came the first dark-haired child. It was assumed that their mother carried triplets resulting in her becoming ill enough to be placed on bedrest and refrained from flying, all while her husband had been sent off on patrol. He had managed to arrive mere minutes before the birth of their firstborn and drenched to the dregs in the aftermath of the storm that arrived not only violently but abruptly. Pride spilled across his face as he held his first wrapped bundle of joy.

Almost two hours later came the arrival of her twin. Some complications had forced the physician to assist with the birth. A tonic created to cause their mother to form stronger contractions in an effort to force the second twin out and the physician had to perform an array of maneuvers to attempt to coax out her sibling(s). Fatigued to the point of nearly having to face undergoing the knife, her twin had finally emerged to the same earth shattering sound of thunder. A loud cry was emitted and thus the Valroris twins were born. However, to everyone's surprise the arrival of a third daughter moments following the second had emerged and as the proud parents doted on their new bundles of joy many of the medics in attendance drew up concerns for the third infant. While the first two children beheld the rare trait of heterochromia the third had pale blue pools that drew concern for her future as it concerned her vision.

Following their birth, the triplets would begin training under their parents supervision and direction. As soon as they were able to walk they were taught how their bedrooms were to be kept neat and organized, for if anything were out of place they would suffer the consequences. Consequences ranged from long hours of physical training to running for as long as their parents had said. Discipline quickly became hardwired but love had always come first and foremost to this family. For the children their dark obsidian hair had transitioned to a stark winter white by the age of 5, a trait that their father’s side of the family had. Many generally were either born with white hair or made the transition to white in the matter of two or three years.

At the ripe age of 15 they had been enrolled to attend The Dragon Academy and thus had big shoes to fill. Fortunately, for the triplets many things came naturally to them. For Ciliren, close quarters combat and knife-play came as second nature the opposite could be said for her twin who excelled in long-range weaponry being a near replica of their mother. Their triplet had become a master of ancient lore and languages. Having traveled from outpost to outpost whilst in the academy the teens only really had each other seeing as their parents duties never stopped for anyone, not even their children. It had been a few years after graduation day before a rival Kingdom had sought to destroy their school and later slaughter their parents who mightily defended the school to their dying breath in hopes that their grandchildren and great grandchildren would follow in their family tradition.

Skills:
Sharpshooter
Ambidextrous - preference for shooting with her left
Herbology Scholar

Strengths:
Tracking
Stealth
Strength
Endurance
Camouflage

Weaknesses:
Much of an easy target if found
Not as agile as her shorter counterpart
Not as flexible as her sibling
Poor swordsmanship
Unfortunately quick to fall in love

The Night Sky
Sunset
Rain
Thunder and Lightning Storms
Snowstorms
Baked Goods
Heights and Climbing
Petrichor

Dislikes
Sweltering Heat
Arrogance
Know-it-alls
Mimicry
Indecisiveness
Disorganization
Mushrooms

Affiliations: [Open]

Ciliren Rosaniya Valroris - Oldest sister and one hell of a killjoy I do love you but at times you can be incessantly overbearing. As much as you claim to attempt to let me figure life out on my own you are such a mother hen. After losing our parents I have gone to you for your wisdom and experience for certain things. I do love you dear sister and only hope that you do pay some degree of mindfulness when you are out with Syl and Koa regarding your own safety. Just because you're older doesn't mean you are invincible.

Sylphiel Mysaria Valroris - Syl my sweet sister I always enjoy your company and the knowledge you share with me when it comes to ancient lore. You fill my heart with wonder everytime we have discussions about things as sociable as you are I am always glad to stand by your side and hold conversation with just about anyone or anything including the random nematodes in the gardens.

Koa Revin - Koa, your flirtatious banter tends to leave my cheeks flushed and one of the most childish smiles on my face. I had only a few lovers during our academy years and rest assured some degree of flirtatious banter is manageable but I have yet to meet anyone that supersedes your level. I am glad that you find me as someone you can confide in about concerns and your feelings. Rest assured whatever you choose to tell me is kept well away from both my sisters as I know how hellish they can be.

Aegon - My beloved companion Aegon, somehow the Gods knew we would make an excellent pair. A near twin to your mates colorations that was a pairing even the Gods also knew would be perfect. While our initial bond had been a bit wary, both of us a bit at arms of the other, we quickly grew to trust each other. I know you and you know me as best we as rider and dragon can know each other. I would never ask of anything from you other than to always do your best.

Talvi - You are a true beauty made from the ice and snow itself. While I am not your rider you are my dragons mate therefore I hold nothing but respect for you. As Koa's dragon rest assured when he has his back turned I will be sneaking you some extras alongside Aegon.

Mort'luath - Upon first meeting you I nearly fainted. You are a force I would hate to find myself caught under, that or torn to shreds by. I am quite surprised that you have bonded with Ciliren, although I suppose I shouldn't be that surprised. I believe you two suit each other and am glad for the pairing. Your mimicry stands to amaze me and I have no doubts Ciliren tends to your every need nor truly commands you since you strike me as the type to only have a rider as an extra set of eyes.

K'issuk - K'issuk! Much like Syl I do wonder sometimes if she is the reincarnation of your child in human form, if such a thing can happen. Your gentleness and companionship fills my heart to the brim most days as I much love hearing your stories just as much as I love Syl's. I cannot express how grateful I am for your bond with Sylphiel. You two, much like Ciliren and Mort'luath, have a bond that is certainly unbreakable.

Crush: Mmmmm... there may be someone.
Partner: N/A

Kin:
Adrian Valroris - father (deceased)
Zaleria Kalena Valroris - mother (deceased)
Ciliren Rosaniya Valroris - first-born triplet
Sylphiel Mysaria Valroris - third-born triplet

Other:
Currently reading Fourth Wing and I will have to say Sgaeyl has to be my favorite thus far.

Edited at July 27, 2024 12:47 AM by Sanania
Scorched Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!July 14, 2024 08:25 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name: Koa Revin
Role: Outpost Rider
Dragon: Talvi S'naedis

Appearance

Untitled-Artwork.jpg

Credits to me

Koa would be quite a handsome young man, by most people's standards, with the exception of severe scarring along the right side of his face and torso. He boasts a well-muscled, athletic physique -- not too lean, but not too stocky, either. This young man takes physical fitness fairly seriously, especially after having his powers snubbed for so long. In case his abilities are ever lost again, he has worked to keep himself in prime condition to get the best chance at survival as a normal human. Standing at a solid 6'2, he may not be the absolute tallest out there, but his height combined with his defined musculature gives him the appearance of a taller individual; his more forward personality also helps with that display.

His tan complexion matches his dark russet hair, which is styled short and messy. Koa has a strong jaw and an overall chiseled face with round, deep green eyes, a once-straight nose that got broken one too many times to heal right, and lips that are frequently curled into a mild, mischievous smirk. He almost always looks as though one corner of his mouth is turned up due to the scar tissue that has tugged the skin tight from his lip up to his hairline. His right ear has been savaged, and nearly half of it is missing. Old slashes and gashes criss cross over his cheek, neck, shoulder, down his back and torso, arm, hand, and a little ways past his hip; however, it is rare for anything beyond his facial and hand scars to be visible.

Being somewhat self-conscious of his mangled features, Koa often opts to wear high collared, long sleeve shirts. Breeches are obviously a given. Other than covering up the majority of his body, he isn't one to care much about physical appearance and maintenance. He's one of the "I use the same soap for my hair, face, and hands" kind of guys, but, being blessed with porcelain skin and a thick head of soft hair (don't touch his hair), he's never needed much else for a fancier routine.

His voice is a low tenor or a high bass, depending on the situation. When he wants to sound intimidating, he absolutely can, but the slightly higher pitch is his default. Koa is actually a decent singer, though he is most often singing more crass and humorous lyrics than serious or "pretty" ones. He has no problem grabbing a room's attention with a particularly booming call. Yelling out of anger, however, is not really in his nature.

Personality

Untitled-Artwork.jpg

Image made by me

When most people think of Koa, they think of a flirt -- and they wouldn't be wrong. While he doesn't have much of a romantic attachment to anyone, he will send compliments and friendly flirtations in everyone's direction. His charm and charisma have gotten him out of sticky situations before, and he's got his Casanova-ness down to an absolute science. His easy way with words allows him to deliver anything smoothly; he could walk up to someone and tell them that they look like a blackout drunk rhinoceros that shat itself and make it sound like a good thing. However, he generally uses his people skills for good, and does not compare individuals to incontinent mammals.

Koa is witty and wily, and his sense of humor ranges from dark to immature. He is one to crack jokes at very inappropriate times, such as when he is in mortal peril or someone is making him uncomfortable. It's a coping mechanism, if you will. He is also quite confident, so much so that it is borderline arrogant, but he does not intent to inflate his ego or put himself on a pedestal higher than what he can actually reach. He just knows what he can do and will execute it well.

True to his element, Koa is a fiery creature. He can be brash at times, and when his extensive patience finally runs out, the discussions certainly heat up fast. He is a bit showy and his last words will absolutely be, "Hey, y'all, watch this!" His ferocity extends to every facet of his personality: fiercely friendly, fiercely loyal, fierce in battle,... Everything he does is intense, whether or not he means to be.

While he is generally easygoing, if not a little overzealous, he does have a sinister side to him. When wronged, or when those he loves are wronged, Koa is a vengeful, vindictive force to be reckoned with. He does not give second chances, and, if the crime is steep enough, an offender may not live to even ask for one. Charisma is replaced by fury and charm by callousness. Fortunately, this is not a common occurrence.

Skills

Marksman -- When he lost the ability to wield a sword or fist most efficiently, Koa put all his time and effort into learning a new skill: hitting targets dead-on from an incredible distance with bows, javelins, and other projectiles.

Ambidextrous -- Formerly right-handed, he had to relearn how to fight, write, and flip people off with his left hand, so now he is proficient in both, though he relies mostly on his left.

Survival -- If you threw him out into the wilderness with nothing to his name, he could start a life from scratch quite easily. He's an excellent hunter, is pretty good at making tools, and has a decent enough knowledge of plants and herbs to not accidentally poison himself.

Strengths

Strength, stamina, and agility
Archery and marksmanship -- the dude could be Apollo
Peacemaker, easing tense situations (unless he created them in the first place)
Charismatic
Singing, storytelling, dad jokes

Weaknesses

Hearing in his right ear is not great -- tinnitus
Self-conscious of his whole right side
Muscles in right arm and that side of his torso are taut and can't move as easily as his others, making hand to hand combat more difficult
Can be abraisive
When his mood swings, it swings really frickin hard

Crush: Bro, it's so complicated

Spouse: None

Kin

Open

Affiliations

Open

Other

Edited at July 15, 2024 09:06 PM by Mother
Scorched Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!July 14, 2024 08:27 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Laika Herriman
Role: Mentor
Dragon: Xuejiao Tsasanşuurga
IMG-7488.png

Appearance

Laika seems to almost blend into herself, sporting a lovely golden tan complexion and thick, auburn hair. She keeps her hair long; it stretches down her back and ends nearly at the tops of her hips, Despite being a ginger, she does not burn much in the sun, and when she does, her skin darkens quickly rather than staying tomato-red. Her skin has yellower undertones, perhaps due to her desert dwelling side of the family as opposed to the predominantly northerner bloodlines.

Her face is what one would describe as pretty; her features are too strong to be "cute" and she doesn't put in enough effort to be labeled "hot". She wears hardly any makeup, ever, and doesn't know how to use most of it; luckily, she was blessed with porcelain smoothness and a natural beauty. Laika's eyes are a deep amber-red, so dark that they appear black unless the sun catches them. They are large and framed by thick, dark eyelashes. Her eyebrows are set relatively low on her face and tilt slightly down towards her nose, giving them a naturally furrowed or unamused look. Her nose is straight and perhaps a little longer than usual, but it's hardly noticeable. Her lips are neither full nor thin. She had a defined jaw and a face shape something between a diamond and a square.

Her body is long and lithe. She stands at 6' tall and is on the lighter end of the scale, but her limbs are so long that she's not much one for speed. Endurance and agility are no problem. She is not well-endowed in the boobs and butt departments; with minimal curves, hardly enough to be considered feminine, she was androgynous long into her teenage years. Now, it's a little more obvious, but there's nothing to flaunt -- not that she would show off even if she could.

Laika has Resting Bitch Face. She's not a mean individual, but her stature combined with the relaxed expression of murder do not make her look very approachable. Her voice is low for a woman's as well, and she can comfortably sing most tenor, alto, and soprano parts of songs. Singing is a very well kept secret of a talent of hers, though, and she hardly does it in front of anyone.

Personality

Prefers to watch from the sidelines -- Animals and dragons >>>>> People -- Hard to rile up -- Vicious when patience runs out -- Not a fan of PDA at all -- Tomboy -- Loyal -- Sharp, witty, calculating -- MFing dense when it comes to flirting

Laika is in no way, shape, or form a social butterfly. While she breezes through social interaction with well-formed thoughts and flattering words, she never instigates a conversation. Her preferred place is the sidelines, watching others' actions from a safe distance. She can go unnoticed if she desires, which she usually does, and will often overhear plenty of gossip or other semi-private conversations; however, these secrets and games of telephone die with her. Laika is not a blabber mouth, and she takes the privacy of others seriously. Need to talk about your feelings? She's a safe one to do so with, because nobody will ever hear what words were uttered.

Her aversion to social settings often places her around her favorite beings: animals. Laika was a horse girl from birth, and any mammal has her immediate affections, though some are obviously cuter than others. She would be content to spend her days sprawled over a mound of straw surrounded by livestock. Any animals that she herself is steward over are well looked after. Harming one is a death sentence. Laika does process her own animals, but she does not delight in the ordeal and is always sure to make it as quick as possible.

She's not one to lose her temper easily, nor does she irritate quickly. Laika's second favorite group of living things is children, and she has plenty of practice disciplining herself in regards to patience and longsuffering. If an adult is beginning to annoy her, she just pictures them as a child -- and occasionally treats them as such.

When she does finally run out of patience, Laika is a horrible sight to behold. Depending on who the recipient of her wrath is, she is either terse and plays the role of "least favorite parent" (more so for children who are acting up), or she is downright vicious (this is only with adults). Stinging remarks shut down displays of arrogance, an expression promising death crushes obnoxious outbursts, and a raised voice full of profanity shuts most everyone up. Laika does not swear unless she is absolutely furious.

Public displays of affection may be cute to others, but she finds them disgusting. Hand holding? Okay, mostly acceptable. But kissing, cuddling, and obvious sexual tension? Stop; you're going to make her barf. Laika is not a physical person unless she's fighting; she does not understand why anyone would want to have hands all over them out in public. That's just... indecent. Of course, she's not going to stride in between couples doing so, and she'll keep her judgments to herself. She would be absolutely mortified if someone did any of that to her in public, though.

Laika is the literal definition of tomboy personified. She loves to be outside, doesn't mind the mud and muck at all, and is not afraid of hard labor. Physical work is her meditation, gunpowder is the only kind of powder you'll find on her face, and the dirt is her playground. She likes the stereotypical "boy" activities -- hunting, sports, sparring, the like. Those, training animals, and talking about animal genetics are the conversation topics that she will eagerly get in to.

Loyalty is important to her in all aspects of life. She is loyal to her dragon, her friends, her animals,... Laika is not promiscuous, nor will she ever be; if she does take a mate, he will be the only one her eyes find. Her standards are high for herself in every way so as to prevent herself from letting anyone down. She's not interested in failing anywhere in life.

Laika is an incredibly sharp woman. Not just mentally, but with her words, too, at times. She is also fluent in sarcasm and likes to joke around. This woman is quite witty and sly with her words, but she is also childish enough to still find potty humor amusing. She's also devious and calculating. For better or for worse, she's good at figuring out what makes people tick - what their weaknesses are. Laika uses it to her advantage when she needs to, but she hardly finds herself needing to break someone. It's a rare occurrence.

Finally, she is an absolute rock when it comes to flirting. She may flirt unintentionally, and she's extremely good at telling those nuances when others are flirting with someone else, but when someone does it to her, it goes completely over her head. More often than not, she just things the person is weird and like that to everybody. Flirting is only obvious to her when it's painfully direct and to the point. Otherwise, she assumes it's a regular compliment or intoxicated behavior.

Skills

Meelee -- She is skilled with swords and knives, and she prefers to work with them in twos. Dual wielding is her specialty, and her weapon of choice is a dual broadsword. She packs an impressive punch as well, and she is trained in many different ground combat styles.

Flexibility -- She is extremely flexible and has a strong body, allowing her to use harder agility moves to evade or deal attacks. She can also basically tie herself into knots, but that's stupid, so she doesn't.

Strengths

+Adaptable
+Confrontation
+Survival skills
+Strength and Endurance

Weaknesses

-Speed when runing
-Hard time going against morals
-Can be too empathetic
-Hips and knees have been run into the ground and are often painful

Crush: None

Significant Other: None

Kin

Open

Affiliations

Open

Other

Edited at July 17, 2024 05:55 PM by Mother
Scorched Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!July 14, 2024 08:31 PM

The Bewitched

Darkseeker

Give Award
Res an apprentice water dragon, an outpost rider and a mentor lunar dragon please ^^

Edited at July 14, 2024 09:39 PM by The Bewitched
Scorched Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!July 14, 2024 08:32 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Im Messaging you, give me a second <3

The Bewitched said:
Res an apprentice water dragon, an apprentice rider and a mentor lunar dragon please ^^

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7    8    9   ..   11 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us