insane sanity
i think he'd look sick with black or gray dragon wings
 Insane Sanity
09:44:48 Insane | Sanity
Gear/Decor suggestions for Acanthix?

-WP Click-
 Broken Dawn
09:43:47 I complain a lot
My pack made the jaguar parents come back then I had to battle them and kill them. I feel so bad..
 Meliora Wolves
09:41:12 crow (he/they/zae)
i totally dont have a document thats just the entire ghost discography with links to wolves that i named after certain songs
 FallenPack
09:41:04 
crow

I download their picture then name the link of the picture after them but I still use the memorial garden because otherwise I forget which pack they are from TwT
 Broken Dawn
09:40:04 I complain a lot
Crow,
Exactly. Honestly, itÂ’s probably because they didnÂ’t run with Riverian
 Meliora Wolves
09:39:28 crow (he/they/zae)
who needs the memorial garden when you can just document almost every wolf you've owned based on which song you named them after
 Nymeria
09:37:56 Luna/Phantom
Hello hello
 Salem
09:37:28 
looking for 1x1 rp partners, pm me
 Meliora Wolves
09:36:35 crow (he/they/zae)
aur naurrrr not the worms
 Broken Dawn
09:34:35 I complain a lot
You spy 5 Death Adders.
More of the weird wormy things?
 Broken Dawn
09:34:12 I complain a lot
Your wolves feel fearful and bark at the Spirit. Your Ancestor vanishes as quickly as it came.
Darn it! How dare you! He was the original alpha male!
 FallenPack
09:33:44 
crow

got a point there
 Broken Dawn
09:32:41 I complain a lot
Crow,
Not big ugly snaky ones
 Meliora Wolves
09:31:46 crow (he/they/zae)
dawn
dont worms have heads???
 Broken Dawn
09:31:14 I complain a lot
You spy 1 Death Adder.
Nah, thatÂ’s a worm with a head
 Honey
09:30:24 she/her
-WP Click-
 BJake
09:28:41 Don't call me BJ.
She's banking on money that sadly don't exist 😭
She doesn't plan to pay me for the art I've made in the past or now, she just plans to start paying me for future art once she has money :')
 Ecifircas
09:26:50 
BJake, oh, so she's going to pay you back or are you saying she's banking on money that doesn't even actually exist yet? rip
 SilverMountain
09:26:18 Silver, Luna or CWG
Your opinions in PMs, please

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Alligator : -4
Anaconda : +5
Grey Fox : -2
    Fall Month: 1   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1  2  3  4  5

Tenebris Academia - A Supernatural Academy RP [Open]June 24, 2024 07:26 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name:
Evangeline Margaux-Héloïs Richelieu
Nicknames:
Eva, Eve, or Angel By Close Friends
Pearl Or Pearlie & Sunny Or Sunshine By Dear Companions

Sexuality:
Pansexual & Polyamorous

Role:
Professor For Care Of Magical Beasts

Species:
Kitsune

Appearance:

When it comes to appearances, it's quite simple to say that this woman is a head turner by most standards of beauty ; most would find it offensive or even foolish to not think she is a beautiful woman, even if one doesn't care for the female gender romantically, they still can appreciate her beauty. When this woman walks, she walks with soft and confident steps - as if she is gliding on air or walking down a catwalk, her steps are graceful and she never has clunky steps. Their is a slight sway to her hips, when she moves- something sultry and, yet also dainty as well - not to mention when she dances, it seems that the rhythm of music is just in her soul because of how fluidly her body moves to the music. This woman stands at a regal, 5 feet 4 inches, just reaching average height for a woman - but she still is quite on the smaller side, though it wouldn't do you good to tell her that unless you want go face her fury as she will show you what she can do with that short stature of hers. Most would agree that she's been blessed with an appealing body ; having soft and supple curves around her hips and legs as if an artisan has taken time to craft them, not to mention what most older women would define or refer to them as being "childbearing hips" - with the slight dips in them, which she finds unattractive, but they actually suit her rather nicely. It can be said she is a rather . . . busty woman, having a rather generous, ahem, bosom - while they aren't extremely large like some women, she does have a rather noticeable pair that would gain her some attention and make her shopping life harder. Also, most would say that she can ne described as a woman who is "thick" ; she has rather muscular and healthy thighs, as most men and some women would say - capable of crushing them, and one would definitely do well to notice the toned calf muscles as well. And, she does have some ass, in the words of a icon - "If you don't jump to put jeans on, baby, you don't feel my pain. " so she has to be rather careful about how she dresses because it can lead to a various amount of emotions from people, but it's safe to say - if she wore a little red dress that fitted her body, there definitely would need to be some cleaning for all the drool and nosebleeds.

When it comes to her body, this female has what can be described as a more of a mixture between an hourglass and mango type figure. She has a slight broadness to her shoulders, but not too much so that it could be considered masculine and they also have a slight muscle to them. While she may be small, and have a rather healthy (yet, on the smaller size ) weight at 103 lbs - she isn't completely frail, their is some strength to her and one can see it in her toned legs and arms. She makes sure to keep her body in good shape ; always eating healthy when she can, going for morning runs and exercising, or finding more active hobbies she can do outdoors - she does indulge in treats now and then, however, she keeps it to a minimum because she doesn't want to ruin her "girlish" figure. It can be said that she enjoys swimming and climbing most out of her hobbies, she's a rather powerful swimmer and a nimble climber. She's also rather swift on her feet, always moving rather quickly and with purpose wherever she goes - her head held high and always with the most lady-like smile she could muster, she'll never be seen lacking in refinement if she could help it, after all - it's been drilled into her. She has rather impeccable posture, from years of finishing school, and careful training due to her involvement in high society ; it also helps that this young woman did ballet and gymnastics in her younger years, adding a more naturalness to her grace and movement. This young woman also happens to have a rather slender waist line ; being perfect for grabbing her or holding when she's dancing. It also helps to accentuate the curves of her body.

This female has what can be described as a heart-shaped face ; with high cheekbones, that give her a rather regal air about her and yet her cheeks are round and plump. Her cheeks turning a cute shade of coral or even a darker red when she's embarrassed by something. Adding a softer, and more jovial appearance to her - it can be a hindrance as most people think she's younger than she is what she is. It's such a bummer, but it can also be a help as she has a rather cute face - and having a cute face can get her a long way. Her face is devoid of pores, as she constantly does skin treatments and manages to watch her diet to avoid having acne or stress pimples ; she is a very neat and clean woman, she keeps her space tidy as well to avoid any kind of oil or irritant getting onto her face. She has what can be described as a round button nose, being able to cutely scrunch up at things that bring displeasure and her little nostrils flaring when she has a righteous anger about something. Her lips are rather plump, being full and heart-shaped in nature - always in a permanent state of pouting. Her lips being a charming peach hue with slight rouge and pinkish undertones. She has an assortment of beauty marks adorning her ; she quite the romantic as their is a legend saying beauty marks are where passed lovers kissed you , and it can be speculated she was quite loved due to this legend. She has symmetrical beauty marks under both her eyes, and then one in the corner of her right eye - with two smaller ones on the left corner of her lips with one on the top right of her lip. She also has an adornment of them along her neck in an almost trailing like manor that leads down her back in a sporadic formation like freckles, almost. And then she has some in other places that a proper lady wouldn't mention. As for her skin, it is of a sun-kissed hue, with a slightly darkened tan - her skin almost can be described as beautifully caramelized with a rich and bronze and golden undertone, the sun seeming to favor it as it gives off a rather glossy sheen making it even more attractive under camera light. She has rather small and dainty hands, yet her fingers are long and slender - paired with naturally long nails that almost always are neatly clipped and polished and if not, then they have a clear coating on them. She has a beauty mark on her left pinkie finger, it's a way to identify her if one had to do so.

Now, her most defining feature are her eyes. Most would have to pause for a moment to take in her eyes for a moment ; that's because they're a rather interesting hue of color - they're a lovely shade of violet. It can be speculated that she received this from farther down the line due to some recessive albinism, and it seems she has received it. Now, when it comes to the specific colorations her eyes ; violet is mostly known as a dark blue hue with black tones and that can be clearly seen within her eyes. With those colors mixed, one can see her pale violet eyes, there's something charming about them - yet, their hue, a convergence of majestic violets and velvety purples, defies comprehension. Like the petals of rare nocturnal blooms, they unfold in delicate gradations, unfurling an otherworldly elegance that is both bewitching and unsettling. It is as if the very essence of dreams and nightmares has been distilled into this singular gaze. Like twilight's shadows cast upon a moonlit garden, these eyes beckon with a hypnotic magnetism that transcends the ordinary. They truly are enchanting. They are encased by bi-colored lashes, being a dark inky black intermixed pale blonde lashes - her lashes being long and naturally curled. This peculiarly spreads to her hair as well, her natural hair being a stark inky black coloration - yet, their is a stark whitish-blonde streak of hair at the front of her hair that extends to the full length of her hair, and then their is a patch that just affects the ends of her hair. Sometimes she has to dye her hair to make it natural or she just rocks her peculiar hair. Her hair is rather thick, and can be a bit much to manage - it's rather strong and healthy as well, being able to take being manhandled and harsh treatments. It is wavy in texture and can curl up and shrink when wet and get frizzy when it's too warm out. Overall, her hair is something she's proud of and that she wants to keep healthy and well maintained.

Personality:

When meeting this young woman, the first thing you observe about her is the regal presence that she carries herself with - the way she walks with poise and grace, the practiced smiles, and the carefully crafted words she speaks. You'll see that her head is never bowed down in cowardice and her strides are long and confident, and her presence being commanding. She's the type you would notice amongst a crowd - not just because of her beauty, nor her fine attire, but one is attracted by the welcoming and calming aura she exhibits. One will find her rather controlled with her emotions and actions ; she always thinks before she speaks - never wanting to come across as foolish to someone, and she's very careful with her words as she knows they have power. And she knows how to use her words to her advantage, along with other emotions and motions. A simple sigh escaping her, or the quirk of an eyebrow, and better yet a simple giggle is an arsenal in her weapons against the mind. She never does anything without a reason, she isn't foolish in that manner - so if something seems out the ordinary, you can believe she has a plan. This young woman is quite an actor, she can play whatever role the situation calls for : a vixen, with honied words that entrap men, women, and those in between ; a snobbish brat who has little care for those beneath her, or a woman of a refined background.

This woman is rather social, and she can be seen within a crowd - chatting with others around her. Most would agree that she is an educated and refined woman - from the way she behaves to the way she dresses and eats. One will note her mannerism ; the way she carefully dabs the corner her lips, how she elegantly slices her meat in sections and takes small bites, and to the way that she walks effortlessly with the grace of a model. One can also observe her in conversation - the way she speaks with confidence and sweetness in her tone, to her soft giggles at jokes, and the unspoken charisma about her that allows her to speak with anyone. She's quite adept and finding out information about others - especially buried information that can be used against you. She's they type of girl to thrive off of gossip and drama, because the world is just so boring without it. Hell, if she's bored she's the type to entice drama and chaos from the shadows just for something to be interesting. She's also observant, always watching others - planning out her moves like one would in a carefully crafted game of chess. Most find her very intelligent, and they would be right to do so. She spends most of her time pouring over books in various subjects, why? A thirst for knowledge, because knowledge is power - and she won't get by in life without being smart. Knowledge and intelligence are a weapon to be used to her advantage, and the more she knows - the more she can use to her advantage. Her mother (with a certain pride ) would say that she's rather cunning and manipulative; knowing how to play with the minds of others - using different tactics to get things to fall in her favor ; play the victim, pin the blame on someone else, or take the blame herself . But either way, it's easy to think you've outdone her, but you better believe - she's pulling the strings the way that she wants them to be.

To her credit, she has created a beautiful facade for others to see. To most she appears as an enigma- one can never truly guess her allegiance unless she's told you her stance and even then, is she really telling you the truth? In honesty, one could call her treacherous - while she does have some sense of loyalty, she's not blindly loyal. She's only loyal to those that help her serve a purpose - and if someone can offer something better, then she's not against being the "bad guy" and being a traitor. Anything that can be used to her advantage - will be used to her advantage. No one can truly tell where her loyalty lies and ever will, she keeps her cards close to her heart. This young woman is quite indifferent when it comes to violence - for the most part she doesn't care who gets hurt due to her actions, however the moment someone she cares for is in danger - that's the moment the switch flips. She's protective of her "things" , people she calls her own, or those blood related to her - these are the ones who are even remotely under her 'umbrella' of protection. This young woman values family and will do anything to protect them - and that very much so means anything. If you're her blood kin and you betray her trust or do something to hurt her, then she'll definitely not like you - however, that doesn't mean that she still won't protect you. Even if you're a scum bag of the earth, she won't let anyone else harm you - the only exception is if you have done something very damaging to ruin such a relationship with her. She can be said to be a bit too protective over others, and it can be a bit smothering but it's just her way of showing that she cares. Even if it is expressed in a rather toxic way, however, she's trying to get better about it - so, you must believe that she has your best interests at heart, even when it seems like she doesn't - she just cares in her own rather cruel way.

This woman when it comes to love, she hasn't had the best example nor good experiences with it. It has lead her to be closed off with her heart, and she is very particular about who she chooses to love ; it's a rare thing to earn her love and affection. One can say, that if she has a lover or lovers - she is very loyal to them, and would never do anything to hurt them. Not to mention, she's rather possessive of her partner(s), and she will tolerate no rivals - so anything even seen as flirting to her will not be allowed. She may be a bit crazy as well ; she won't hesitate to cut a bitch to prove that she's serious about her relationship. And, she's not above hiding a body . . . just saying. Not to mention, ex-lovers, are competition ; and depending on how the relationship ended - that will determine how she treats you, if you screwed over her partner then she has no remorse or mercy for you and won't hesitate to make your life a living hell. But, if you're on good terms - she'll be more friendly, but she won't allow you to woo her partner. Most will find that she is touch-starved ; which leads her to craving physical contact with her partner - in the forms of cuddles, headpats, and hugs. She also enjoys kisses, and her partner would do well to give her as many kisses as she desire ; unless they want her to jump them for kisses. She also likes to steal articles of clothing belonging to the one she loves and wearing them - from oversized shirts to coats, she will clean out their closet : unintentionally. One can also say, that she's one that does get flustered on the easier side ; her face, ears, and cheeks turning bright red when done correctly. Sure, she can and will flirt - but sometimes she can't handle it when the other party flirts back with her. Overall , in summary, her partner just has to be patient with her.

Strengths:
- Knowledge & Love For Dragons
- Her Intelligence
- Trained In Hand - To - Hand Combat
- Well-Versed In Swordsplay
- Good Actress
- Rather Cunning
- Very Agile & Swift On Her Feet
- Has Good Endurance
- Active Lifestyle ; A Good Swimmer, Talented Climber
- Good Survivalist
- Knows How To Deal With Minor Wounds
- Is Well-Versed In Herbology & Home Remedies
- Multi-Tasker
Weaknesses:
- Can Be A Bit Temperamental At Times
- Not Strong As Someone Bigger Than Her
- Overthinks Things & Can Psyche Herself Out
- Pretty People
- Her Friends & Chosen Family
- Hurting Wildlife / Nature
- Allergy To Tree Nuts
- Can Hold A Grudge
- Can Be A Bit Stubborn

Relationship Status:
She's A Single Woman, But That Doesn't Mean She's Lonely

Relationship History:
Would Love A Couple Scorned Exes
[ PM Me To Plot ]

Kin:
Open, Shoot Me A PM

Offspring:
Ha, As If She'd Have A Child
[ Shoot Me A PM If Interested , I Have A Plot In Mind ]

Affiliations:

Other:

Tenebris Academia - A Supernatural Academy RP [Open]June 24, 2024 07:31 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award

╔══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╗

Tatsuya Iseul-Fraener Montcrioux

╚══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╝

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

Species:
He's A Witch With An Elven Bloodline

Professor Of Potions

Sexuality:
He's Into Men.
Demiromanic + Panromantic

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

Apperance:
If one could say a boy could be pretty then that would be the first then one would say when looking at this young man. The first thing you would notice about him is his hair - his hair being a beautiful shade of strawberry blonde. His hair being a perfect mixture of shades with it not being too red, nor it being too blonde. It's a beautiful warm berry shade - and it can be said to suit this young man very well. His hair is very thick and healthy, and it's quite long as the young man likes to keep his hair long. The length of his hair rests at his elbows. The hair is rather curly compared to his family with what could be described as type 3B Hair - meaning he has springy ringlet curls that garish his head. The coils being kept healthy by an assortment of oils and products used for hair care - and he will have a fit if he is not able to keep his hair well-managed. He can put his hair up into various styles , with it being natural and puffed out , in a curly ponytail or bun, and if he chooses to straighten it can be braided , cornrows and many other styles . His hair hates humidity and water - anything like that and it will become a frizzy and coiled mess. Surprisingly his hair has an equal amount of volume - making it easy to part and mess around with his hair and make it look nice. He very much so adores his hair and anyone who says his hair is too long for being a dude can get wrecked by his fists.

This young man's skin complexion can be described as a beautiful burnt sienna - a deep reddish brown tone of color. And his skin bears a beautiful golden undertone when illuminated with light. It's obvious he spends time out in the sun: whether it be from climbing trees and rock formations, working on a small garden or on a farm. Or his favorite pass time, practicing his archery and swordsmanship. His skin tone can darken even more if he's spent a copious amount of time in the sun, and yet it can also lighten to a soft shade of bronze if he hasn't spent enough time out in the sun. His face is rather clean-shaven and he really doesn't grow that much facial hair - which he very much so appreciates, he doesn't like facial hair and doesn't think it would be a good look for him.

This young male has a face that can be described as a soft heart-shaped face that are paired with high cheekbones - yet, his cheeks still appear soft and hold a natural rosy hue to them. He has what can be described as a celestial nose - very aristocratic nose indeed, it is straight with a medium - possibly a bit wider nose bridge and narrow nostrils that are a bit flared but not overly so. The tip of his nose has a rounded point to it. His nose bears a septum piercing and a high nostril piercing. Under his nose are his lips which can be described as full heart-shaped lips with a cupid's bow. They are two toned with the top lip being darker and the lower lip being light. It's quite a sight to see them being tugged into a smug grin or an awkward grimace. He has Stahl's Ears , meaning due to some extra cartilage on his ear it gives them a pointed look - very much elvish like , yet is a natural and cool looking deformity. He thinks his ears look cool, and hey, who doesn't like having little kids ask if you're an elf from a magical land. And plus with his ear piercings it highlights them more and makes his ears even more beautiful to look at. He has his lobe , upper lobe, high lobe and three upper helix piercings on both ears. He is quite easily embarrassed and flustered by certain comments so you expect to see his ears give off a little red tinted hue if he's embarrassed.

Another thing one would compliment him on would be his eye color - his eyes can be described as a bright violet coloration . His mother having blue eyes and his father having grey eyes made it possible for them to have a violet-eyed child. After all violet eyes are just a different shade of blue. His eye shape is a slightly upturned almond , and his eyes have this almost feline-like look to them when watching or observing someone. If one were to observe his eyes they would immediately think purple when seeing them, however if they took a moment to really look. They would notice the different lighter tones of blue intermixed with the purple to give him such a dazzling eye coloration. If he is angered or annoyed they can seem to turn a dark purple like purple jade or if happy and interested they can shine bright and clear like amethyst tones. His eyes are framed by thick and naturally curled lighter red eyelashes and are framed by his thick and well-kept eyebrows. He also bears a small beauty mark under his right eye with a larger one in the corner of his left eye.

This young man walks with a feline-like grace. His posture is always his best, and he holds his head high - like he knows his worth and purpose. He walks with his mother's regal grace - his steps never overly loud and always silent . It's quite creepy sometimes because he can pop up out of no where and no one hears him coming or he can completely disappear to go take a nap. This young man stands at the height of 5'10 in stature with a slender weight of 139 lbs. His body is lean and muscular from years of hard work and training, you can tell by looking at him that he's in shape. He has his mother's wide hips and feminine graces that match well with his sculpted leg that gives evidence of hard work. His body bears a few scars that he wears with pride - even if they're not that visible.

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

Personality:
Intelligent | Graceful/Eloquent | Polite & Courteous | Impeccable Manners | Talented & Gifted | Humble | Quick-Learner | Charismatic | Charming | Tolerates People - Affectionate, Loyal, And Protective Of Few | Snarky & Venomous When Needed | Vindictive | Spiteful At Times | Possessive And Jealous | Workaholic | Abandoment Issues | Hates Being Coddled | Manipulative, Cunning & Deceptive

One of the first things you note about this young man is his intelligence ─ the way his eyes was over you ; always watching, learning , and listening to someone or something. To tell you the truth he's one fo spend his days holed up in a library, soaking in knowledge rather than being at some wild party. No, he's where the older people are, listening and basking in their wisdom and not listening to the foolishness of the youth. Textbooks, maps, and notebooks liter his room ─ why? Because he's always adding on to his experiences and learning more about other places and things within the world. He wants to learn new things, grasp unthinkable concelys and discover new things as well. He's very quick to learn as he listens and pays attention ─ he learns by doing and instruction. If you tell him how to do something and then show him , he'll learn rather quickly, not to mention he can learn from watching as well.

This young man holds himself with grace and elegance. To say that it has been drilled in him the importance of a perfect image is true. His clothes are always of the finest quality, his hair and accessories are always well suited for his outfit and the event, and you will alway see him with proper posture. Years of finishing school, etiquette lessons, and other various teachings have made him into the young man he is today. One with a polite and courteous smile, able to help and assist guests when needed ─ even when he doesn't want to. Able to keep his calm and cool even under the most stressful manners, the importance of never panicking and letting your fear or dread show was also drilled into him. A man with knowledge of proper manners and social graces, knowing how to navigate his way through life. His speech is refined and well-put together, the way of a proper gentleman if you will ─ rarely, will you hear curses come from this man, only when he is extremely upset or annoyed by someone will such vulgar language come from his mouth. Yes, he may not curse you out but he certainly knows how to effectively put someone in their place with elegance. He speaks with confidence and intelligence ─ able ignore that nagging voice in the back of his head. If you need a man who can host a fabulous gathering and organize an event then he is your man.

This young man is quite charismatic and charming ─ able to easily attract others with his passionate and eloquent words. Though he is confident his speech he is rather soft-spoken. He always wears a polite smile on his face and his eyes always seem to shimmer when speaking with others. He seems to dazzle everyone he meets ─ able to win the over with his influential words and smile, it's quite interesting. This young man is also very talented, taking up various hobbies : playing both the piano and violin, calligraphy, ceramics making, and many other hobbies. He excels at whatever he puts his mind to and it's well-known and praised by others. However, this young man is rather humble - not one to brag about his accomplishments or accept any praise for in. In honesty he feels he doesn't deserve such compliments. The only way you'll find out about his achievements is when someone else has spoken about them for him. And even the he gets embarrassed by it. Howeve, just as their is good in people there is also the inherent bad in them as well.

While indeed this man can be polite and courteous to others, and is able to attract many with his charisma ─ it's actually rather hard to earn his friendship. This man is sociable, sure, however, in reality he tolerates people ─ he has a social battery of how long he can be around others and once that battery is up he is finding a way out. He is more susceptible to irritability and impoliteness when he has run out of 'social juice'. To recharge said juice he spends times alone or in the company of someone he trusts. Now, when it comes to friendship - he is rather selective of those who he allows into both his heart and life. There are very few people he is openly affectionate with and will express his adoration, loyalty, and protectiveness of. Once you are his friend - you are stuck with him for life and he will do just about anything for you, he just hopes you would do the same for him if push came to shove. Sometimes he gives too much in friendships and that's why he so guarded with who he lets in.

While this young man may have impeccable manners and would rather shut you down by cursing without cursing - don't mistake this for weakness or being a pushover. When needed he can be quite the venomous creature ─ able to use his words to spew venom at the object of his hatred. To incur such wrath from him one must've done something really bad to screw him over : like starting a rumor about him or someone he fiercely cares about. He won't tolerate such a thing. This male is also quite vindictive ─ able to hold a grudge for a long time, now he isn't so vindictive as to hold it over some petty scuffle or stupid reason. If you embarrassed him in some way or form he will find something much worse for you. And he holds grudges for his friends even if they don't hold them anymore. He has the patience to wait off his time to come and strike ─ once you've royally pissed him off there's no telling if you'll recieve the repercussions, it's a matter of when.

Now when it comes to matters of the heart this young man is quite interesting. When he falls in love, he falls hard for his chosen partner. His partner is one of the rare ones to receive his affections and love - he's the type to shower them with gifts and other precious things. He also enjoys being with them and in their space ─ he also likes of 'borrow' clothing articles of theirs for extended times to wear especially if it's bigger on him. He is rather possessive and a bit of a jealous creature when it comes fo his lover, he tolerates no rivals and definitely doesn't appreciate anyone flirting with them. They are his partner, no one else's and he will defend that title with honor and pride ─ unless him and his partner had discussed a previous arrangement that involves multiple partners then they shall be no other rivals. To flirt, or even look at his partner in a lustful manner is an insult. He's one to blatantly go up to them and kiss them or cling to them in a subtle manner to fend off the thirsty vultures. No one can tell why he is like this with his partners, but maybe it's due to abandonment issues : he fears that they'll leave him for the next pretty face and that he got too attached to someone again and they left him. So his partner will need to understand his jealousy and possessiveness comes not out of a place of malice and distrust but from a place of fear.

When it comes to work and projects ─ it's safe to say this young man is a workaholic. He's very passionate and determined when it comes to working with different things such as paperwork, work from school, or even personal hobbies like his piano and ceramics. He can go hours into the night without rest or even pass out form exhausting due to overworking himself ─ however mostly he goes many nights without proper sleep or nutrition because he gets so wrapped up in his work. He just has this urge to move and create and when he does he can't find a good moment to sit down and rest or find a stopping place. This young man rather needs to be forced or tricked into stopping work or removed from the area ─ but there's just one thing he absolutely abhors being coddled. The baby talk, soft voice thing absolutely irks him. One needs to be firm and direct if they're gonna get him to stop. He hates being coddled because ever since he was a kid he had a bad immune system which causes him to sick easier and he was always sheltered from doing some things but he found ways around it and made the most of it. He not a damned baby and he won't stand to be treated like one at all.

This young man has very powerful weapons in his arsenal ─ the powers of manipulation, cunning, and deception. This young man can use his charisma for wrong if he chose to do so - able to play with the minds of others, able to persuade others to his cause or ideas, or even cause your downfall just because you pissed him off. He's a person you don't want as an enemy ─ his cunning is show by him being steps ahead of others. Always scheming, planing, and plotting in that pretty head of his once you've become his target. He's likely able fo outwit and outmaneuver others when it comes fo strategy and things that require logic and brain. Now he's deceptive as well, no one can tell his true intentions and he likes to keep it that way ─ who is he loyal to? what allegiance does hold? is he my enemy or ally? These are questions you better ask yourself and more before even think of stroking a deal with him. He can be your worst enemy, fiercest ally, neutral party, or anything in between. After all it's not quite smart to show all your cards at the beginning of a game.

Nightime And Anything Dealing With It ─ The Moon, Stars, Planets, Comets, Meteors. The Cold Crisp Air And Inviting Darkness. Astrology And The Zodiacs.
Pretty Handwriting ─ Basically Calligraphy. The Smell Of The Ink And Brushes Used, Along With The Elegant Writing Created.
Sleeping ─ Getting Rest Is Hard For Him In General.
Baking And Cooking ─ Just The Thrill And Buzz Of Being In A Kitchen Excites Him.
Gossip ─ While It's Bad To Be Nosy. Gossip Is Entertaining And Good For Conversation.
The Arts ─ Music, Theater, And Art Forms. Particularly Enjoys Playing The Piano & Violin. Very Good At Acting, Enjoys The Theoratics. Enjoys Painting On Canvases ─ Particularly Oil Paintings, Also Enjoys Making Ceramics.
Myths & Legends ─ He Loves Stories In General, So Cool Stories About Fantastical Creatures And Cool Heroes Is Up His Alley.
Cold Things ─ He'd Rather Be Cold Than Hot. So It's Safe To Say He Enjoys Winter And Fall - The Cooler Months.

Dislikes:
The Heat ─ It Messes Up His Hair And It Makes Him A Bit Misty. He Also Has Slightly Delicate Skin, But It's Not That Big A Deal.
Unseasoned/Unflavored Food ─ If You Give Him Bland Food, He Will Never Eat From You Again. And He Is Already A Picky Eater So Yeah. He Hates How Crawfish Looks And Refuses To Eat Them , Cantaloupes Are Icky To Him, And Lima Beans Can Burn.
Physical Contant [ From Certain People ] ─ Strangers That Think It's Okay To Just Hug Or Touch Him, Unless A Little Child , Gets On His Nerves. Also People That Are Overfriendly And Think That Knowing Him For A Couple Months Give Them The Right To Touch Him. Also Doesn't Like People Touching His Hair Without Permission.
Pessimists/Complainers ─ He Hates Hearing People Constantly Complaining About Things, But Constantly? That Is Annoying. He Also Hates Hearing About Constant Gloom n' Doom , Sure He Has Gloomy Thoughts Sometimes But All The Time Would Be Exhausting.
Those Who Abuse Their Power / Others ─ Those Who Use Their Power And Status To Take Advantage Of Those Below Them Disgust Him. He Also Hates Anyone Who Abuses Others Whether It Be Physically Or Mentally, Being A Former Victim Himself - He Understands The Turmoil And Pain.
Snobbish, Arrogance, Vanity ─ He Doesn't Appreciate Pompous Brats And Those Full Of Themselves. Shouldn't It Be Tiring To Be So Self Absorbed?
Animal Haters / Abusers ─ Anyone Who Doesn't Like Animals Is A Red Flag To Him. Because How Can You Not Like Them? And Anyone Who Even Would Hurt An Animal Also Gets His Disapproval .
Being Disrespected / Talked Down To ─ He Hates Being Told His Voice Doesn't Matter Or That He's "Too Young" To Understand Something. He Hates Being Left You Just Because He's Younger - Being Underestimated Ticks Him Off. Not To Mention Others Being Rude To Him Because Of It Or For No Reason At All.
Being Left Alone ─ He Doesn't Like Being By Himself, It Scares Him.
Strengths:
Acrobatic & Gymnastic Feats
High Flexible And Contortible Body
Agility
Speed
Physical Hand-To-Hand Combat, Closed Quarters
Strategic Intelligence
Weapons Usage : Excels With Daggers And Swords, Good With A Bow
Stamina
Endurance

Weaknesses:
Not A Powerhouse ; He's Average Sized
His Vindictive And Spiteful Nature
His Possessive Nature
Insomnia
Perfectionism
Has Fragile Immune System So Prone To Getting Sick Quicker
Manipulative
Workaholic
Can Lack Tact

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

Family:
N/A

Significant Other:
N/A

Crushes:
N/A

Exes:
N/A

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

Affiliations:
N/A

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

Other:
N/A

Tenebris Academia - A Supernatural Academy RP [Open]June 24, 2024 08:21 PM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Noxen Hardmorn is finished, I am prettysure.

Edited at June 25, 2024 06:14 AM by Bobcat
Tenebris Academia - A Supernatural Academy RP [Open]June 25, 2024 08:30 AM

Infernal

Neutral

Give Award
@ Spellbound
Perfect! <3 I've added them to the teaching roster!
*Combat is to be added as the sixth class to all!*

Edited at June 25, 2024 09:08 AM by Infernal
Tenebris Academia - A Supernatural Academy RP [Open]June 25, 2024 11:03 AM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award
may i reserve an air witch and a fire slot (male) still deciding what I want him to be..

Edited at June 25, 2024 11:03 AM by Nirvana_Sky
Tenebris Academia - A Supernatural Academy RP [Open]June 25, 2024 12:42 PM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name:

Novalynn Alexai Harris

“Nova”

Age: (Looks like and actual for our immortal folk. Age range 16-25 for students.)

Female

Birthdate:

September 24 (Libra)

Sexuality:

Bisexual

She loves WOMEN

She also loves her hotheaded men

Species:

Witch

Appearance: (Follow WP rules)

Nova has been known for her looks as she looks very striking and beautiful. As her coven has blessed her in the womb to be extravagant and to strike as beautiful. Nova has no idea she is beautiful with her ideas of self image issues. Though her skin is sun kissed tanned with freckles on her small nose and cheeks. Her eyes are odd color of seagreen and blue that looks like an ocean. Her long brunette hair with sun bleached highlights that form around her face and litters around her hairline and the back of her hair. Nova has a short stature of 5’3 and her weight of being 120 pounds as she is tiny, but she has some power in her. (Literally and figuratively). She knows how to throw a powerful punch when it is needed.

Her attire is a little questionable, but her coven welcomes it. She is a teen and likes to express how she looks and her culture. As she is from the bayou/ the pits of Louisiana. It may look hippie or hobo appearance for many to see. Her knitted crop tops or tassel shirts that she makes her own. Her pants are baggy or shorts that have tassel or jean shorts. Her feet are pretty much out and dogs are out. So no shoes and always barefoot. She is very much a nature girl as she was outside her whole life camping outside under the stars learning about nature and how it benefits her culture. Her hair is usually messy with large curls that have jewels or flowers braided into her. She wears charms or crystals around her neck from her coven to keep her ancestral power linked back to her home. Though she can take it off and still have her home, she is stronger with it on. Her bandana around her head is light purple to keep it off her face.

Her voice is very sweet and funny from others. She has a southern accent or what she calls the great Bayou accent. It may be hilarious as her grammar is not very great. Though she does not care how she gets judged for how she speaks. It’s her background and she welcomes it.

Biography:

Nova was born into a coven that masters a bunch of magic from ancestral magic to dark magic. Though Nova has to learn how to harness them all as the next in line to lead her coven. Nova has been attending the academy to learn her leadership qualities and master all the powers in her coven. She can do nature magic, ancestral, and expression. Though she has a lot more to learn… She has a memoir of spells to help her learn from easy to complex spells to help her along her education and life experiences.

Personality:

Quirky | Comedic | Diplomat | Fair | Empath | Smart-alec | Curious

Nova is very much an oddball with her moral ways. She may be running the halls bare feet with her memoir in her hands. She may be trying to cast a spell and cursing herself out for getting it all wrong. She is often called ADHD in a nutshell often being the reason everyone laughs or just being stared out. She doesn't care if she has the attention on her or if anyone is judgemental towards her. She has a free spirit and rather be on her own and play outside. She rather watches the stars dance in the night sky and feel the grass under her feet. Nova has a way to find her own way of justice and fairness. It could be from her revenge in her own twisted way from public embarrassment or a hex. She is a little unpredictable on that side, but she is not afraid to play dirty and go lower than her peers.

She is a free spirit and independence is very much her. She hates asking for help on anything. She feels from her background she should never ask for help. She has to figure it out all on her own. She puts so much pressure on herself that her anxiety is incredibly high.

Nova is very much a sheltered girl, though let her branch out. SHe has never gone to any school and never really met anything other her own kind. She rarely even left the bayou, so this whole thing will be a new experience. Her curiosity and adventurous side will be in full blown motion. She will be a very chatty and nervous wreck as she has never been so far from home. Her social side could be a little overbearing with her not knowing what to do with herself. She can be seen being with a group of people, but she has no idea what to say or jump in.

Nova may enjoy the crowd and stuff that she is very curious about. Though she will be found where she is the most comfortable. Can you guess? Outside. Her home away from home. Can you blame her? A girl that has been raised to live outdoors to go live in a large academy that she would get very claustrophobic.

Strengths and Weaknesses:

Strengths:

Fast-learner:

She can learn anything on her own as she is a hands- on learner. Anything else is very slow. She would rather be there and learn it with her hands.

Nature Magic:

She is very great at using nature as her main source of power. That may be because of her close connection to being outside.

Shredding up the guitar:

She can actually play some mean melodies on a guitar. From an acoustic to an electric. Though she would rather do it on own. Her stage fright would kill her as she has expressed.

Expression:

Her other main shown power is expression magic. This magic can be dark or light; it really is up to her emotion. This power is very uncontrolled on her as she has on the learning page to block it out. Her expression is often seen as being carefree and sweetheart, though when it comes to the other picture it is violent and reeks of chaos.

Weaknesses:

Elemental magic:

She has not been able to learn much or know anything about elemental magic. She has learned one being her own element as in air. Though she cannot master the others. This is very draining to learn and causes her pain.

Over Usage:

The bigger and longer the spell, the more she will feel it. She is still a “baby-witch”. She has to practice and be able to cope with the side effects. The larger the spell the larger her power is drained. She is still a mortal that can cause her seizures, nosebleeds, or a magic coma. It depends on the spell, time length, and how much power it needs..

Math and Grammar:

Since she has never been to school, she really has not learned any basics of school. She will be absolutely terrible and become very frustrated with this concept of school.

Easily Distracted:

She has no attention span so it is already hard for her to sit still. So when she does get busy and finds something to do. All it takes is someone to speak to her then she is gone.

Likes&Dislikes:

Outdoors | French fries | Music | Mysteries |

Dislikes

Enclosed spaces | Sitting still | Cats (Only cause she is allergic) | Rude people

Class schedule: (Leave blank, I will message you your schedule for you to edit in.)

1. Maths
2. Physical Education
3. Herbology
4. Magic
5. Language Arts
6. Combat

Crush:

open

Other:

Nature girly that would try to pet a wild animal.

Edited at June 25, 2024 07:18 PM by Nirvana_Sky
Tenebris Academia - A Supernatural Academy RP [Open]June 25, 2024 04:27 PM

Wolf's Bane

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name:

Professor Lantian Yu

(Often nicknamed “Bunny”, “Lanlan”, “Blue”, or just “Bunnytail” because of her fluffy round rabbit tail)

Age: (Looks like and actual for our immortal folk. 26 and up for teachers.)

Looks about 24, is actually 76

Female

Species:

Rabbit spirit; descendant of the Jade Rabbit

Lantian virtually defies all expectations one would have for a Hunting 101 teacher. She stands at roughly 5’5½” - not an immensely impressive height, but at least she commands some amount of respect despite her rabbit ears - and boasts a gentle build, leaning towards neither petite nor muscular. She does, however, have rather delicate fingers that appear unsuited for hunting or any kind of extreme physical exercise, and she likes to keep one sharp silver nail-claw on her left index finger at all times (not for convenience). In actual hunting trips, she prefers wearing her full nail-claw set on one or both hands, simply to dismiss a few of the students’ doubts about her ability to hunt - though that’s not to say she hasn’t used it for more violent purposes in the past. She has gleaming snow-white hair that radiates in the moonlight, typically tied up in a bun or a messy short ponytail with short, thick strands on the side of bangs. Her eyes are color-changing - typically, they are a soft, kind azure blue, but as the moon becomes larger throughout the month, they change into a hard, jade green. Lantian always wears flowy clothing that doesn't restrict her movement, and she heavily dislikes tight clothing. Her most notable features are definitely her striking rabbit ears and tail, which are starkly white in color. These rabbit-like features make her appear innocent and gentle, which don’t do very well at commanding respect from Hunting 101 students who are typically expecting a werewolf or predatory supernatural. She also always carries a mortar and pestle with her, which is an ancestral heirloom passed down to her.

Biography:

TL;DR: she tried to help humans become immortal so they could be happy. It didn’t go well. End result: she eats meat because why not and she makes essential oils and she teaches at a magical school.

Lantian’s backstory is not nearly as mysterious or complex as some may believe. She was born as one of three triplets in a family of rabbit spirits. As a rabbit spirit and descendent of the Jade Rabbit, Lantian’s duty is to provide mortals with medicine and also seal the secret of the elixir of immortality to prevent humans from ever getting their hands on it and possibly disrupting the balance of nature. To put it simply, she failed in both aspects - not only did she fail to prevent a human from getting their hands on an immortality potion, she was the one who provided them with it. The issue was, the potion was only a false duplicate of the original and had immeasurable consequences. Lantian worked day and night to try and provide humans with their long-desired immortality, but all attempts only ended in failure and massive damage. In fact, her family sabotaged her as she continuously attempted to aid the humans’ pursuit of endless happiness. Out of guilt, she isolated herself from humans and her family, trying to answer her burdening question: why did every attempt to grasp immortality for the mortals go wrong? This question evolved into “why was it deemed wrong by immortals for the mortals to have what they have?”, which then turned into “why do mortals want immortality, anyway?” She finally found her answer after years of pondering: life is about experiences, not eternal happiness. The humans chased immortality because they sought that endless joy, yet Lantian herself, an immortal, was never truly happy, was she? Burdened with regret and guilt for the damage she had caused, Lantian brewed a memory-wiping potion that would erase all of her scientific knowledge to prevent herself from ever trying to create another immortality elixir again. She began to stop caring about things she deemed to be mundane, and this was where her meat-eating habit began. Yet, even as memories of her past gradually faded, Lantian found herself missing the times when she would craft all sorts of potions and elixirs, but, having vowed to remove herself from such experiments, she decided to take up essential oils instead.

Personality:

TL;DR: a rabbit who loves meat (and is allergic to it). She’s pretty chill, innocent, and sometimes mischievous, but anyone who doubts her hunting abilities will be proved wrong very quickly. She acts mysterious and unsettling a lot because people keep underestimating her due to her rabbit traits. She also loves fragrances and will craft essential oils in her free time. She has frequent memory loss. Yeah, that's kind of it.

As mentioned above, when judging by physical appearance, Lantian does not at all fit what one would imagine as a Hunting 101 teacher, and her personality doesn’t really do much to help this. From the exterior, Lantian appears to be slightly mysterious and unsettling for others, which is a facade she purposely crafted in order to finally get people to stop underestimating her because of her rabbit traits. She does genuinely enjoy socializing but also keeps time for herself in order to relax and get away from people begging to pet her tail. In general, she is quite kind and innocent and also somewhat mischievous, having a tendency to bend the rules without breaking them by complying with them too literally. If anyone were to run a garlic distribution ring in the school, it would be her. She doesn’t actively encourage trouble-making, per se, she’s just entertained by it as long as she is not involved in it. She enjoys a variety of visual and culinary arts, especially baking, but she specializes in crafting fragrances that she likes to discreetly use to soothe anxieties and calm other people down. However, she only ever shows her more dangerous side when others underestimate her, typically because of her fluffy rabbit tail and rabbit ears. When hunting, she has nothing to hide. She maintains her innocent and kind appearance even while standing over the body of a monster. While this can be unsettling for others, Lantian doesn’t do this to unnerve them - she’s just being as honest as she can. Lantian also suffers from memory loss, which she believes is the result of her eating meat as a rabbit, but it’s actually caused by her memory-wiping potion, which she’s completely forgotten about at this point.

Strengths:

Speed/agility/reflexes. As a descendent of the Jade Rabbit and a rabbit spirit, Lantian is naturally able to run at astonishing speeds and take down prey before they have enough time to react.

Enhanced smell.

Enhanced hearing.

Immortality/eternal youth. Lantian retains a youthful appearance despite her age.

Knowledge of essential oils. A personal hobby of hers that went much further than she expected.

Shapeshifting. She can turn into a rabbit, yay!

Lunar empowerment. Like werewolves, she becomes stronger with the moon, but ability to shapeshift is not controlled by it.

Organizational skills. Due to having memory loss, Lantian has to keep track of things well or face the consequences of forgetting something crucial.

Weaknesses:

Hand-to-hand combat in human form. Her specialty lies in her variety of fragrances and such, not her delicate hands that she prefers to use for much more mundane activities. Her rabbit form, on the other hand, is not to be reckoned with.

Her lack of ability to command respect. Her innocent face, rabbit ears, and fluffy tail certainly don’t help. She gets mistaken as a substitute far too often.

Her fluffy tail and ears. They make her look unsuitable for teaching Hunting 101. She actually loves it when people pet her ears… with her permission.

Noodles. For some odd reason, she can be bribed with noodles to do almost anything. Udon with wontons will never cease to delight her.

Being an herbivore (or trying to be). She’s actually technically not supposed to consume meat given that rabbits are herbivores, but she loves meat so much that she ignores the negative health effects. You can never separate her from her beef noodles.

Health issues. This is purely caused by her mixing meat into her diet, which she stubbornly refuses to give up on.

Memory loss. Due to her consumption of the memory-wiping potion, Lantian has forgotten all of her previous scientific knowledge and many of her past experiences, but this potion still sometimes affects her day-to-day life.

Likes&Dislikes:

Hunting. The adrenaline is amazing.

Essential oils and fragrances.

Meat.

Noodles.

Her jewelry.

Flowy clothing.

Bustling background noise (think of the noise of people at a medium-sized gathering, not the crowd at a rock concert).

Socializing.

Acting mysterious.

People actually not underestimating her for her rabbit physiology.

Cocktails, because why not?

Dislikes:

Potions/elixirs. She was once enamored with them, but has since vowed to never indulge in them again.

Super loud noises.

Going too long without meat.

Rudeness/disrespect.

Dishonesty.

People touching her rabbit ears and tail without her permission.

Class taught:

Hunting 101 (very ironic considering her species)

Relationship:

Lantian has a very strained relationship with her family due to their betrayal of her (technically, she betrayed them by providing humans with false elixirs). However, rather than holding grudges, she simply ignores their existence due to her faded memory.

Other:

Edited at June 25, 2024 05:39 PM by Wolf's Bane
Tenebris Academia - A Supernatural Academy RP [Open]June 25, 2024 07:10 PM

Infernal

Neutral

Give Award
All accepted!! I am so happy to see you all coming in ^_^
Tenebris Academia - A Supernatural Academy RP [Open]June 26, 2024 11:52 AM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name:

Silas Eddard Plunckett

Age: (Looks like and actual for our immortal folk. Age range 16-25 for students.)

Actual Age: 1,544

Looks like: 18

Male

Birthdate:

March 27, 480 AD (Aries)

Sexuality:

Demisexual - Closeted Bisexual

Species:

Demonic Entity / Spectre

Silas is a brooding and quite strike of an appearance. In a good way or a bad way, take it how you wish. Silas stands around 6’2 to 6’3 tall often looking down at his counterpart with a smirk or sneer expression on his face. He is a muscular man as his appearance was from when he died. He may have been given the Greek god physique or just blessed for his appearance. Though he knows it and he often flaunts it with any chance to woo anyone looking at him. He has dark black hair that is loosely curled that is long that hangs in front of his eyes. The eyes of Silas are a dark red color with dark black pupils that look like holes. His eyes can turn bright red and almost like fire when he is mad or well doing stuff, he is not supposed to. He has light color skin complexion, not ghastly white but he is in the mix of light to tan.

Silas attire is not set in the middle ages because well Silas has become the fashion icon. He loves looking his best and placing his looks for the century he is in. Because he does not want to be seen in his rags of clothes that he died in. Absolute filth.. So he becomes friends with witches or warlocks that can help him look his best and change his appearance. Yes, he hates making friends, but more of an alliance. He does not pester them and he gets his dashing outfits. Now in this timeline he wears a dark broody and exquisite suit. He wears an all black suit. The jacket is buttoned up with enough that part of his chest is showing. His pants are all black.. And his shoes well let’s say he calls him his prize and possession. The dior jordan 1’s.. He also is a little cheeky and smart alec as he has a necklace that he wears.. Can you guess what this menace of a man wears? Yes he wears a silver cross chain that dangles in the opening.

Silas voice is husky and rough to hear. His voice can be sly or he can make it echo like he is surrounding you. A man full of mysteries. He has scars on his hands from his past life and the corner of his right lip is fine line scratch.

Biography:

Silas was born in the Middle Ages out of wedlock and his status labeling him. His upbringing was seen from the orphanage. He was abandoned on the steps of the orphanage from his mother as a baby. He grew up without experiencing a shred of love for him that turned his heart black at a young age. Silas began fighting and bullying children from the youthful age of 6 years. He was often disciplined for his terrible acts of arson and violence. Though it never swayed Silas to play nice. Silas became more sneaky and manipulative as he grew older. He wanted revenge and to haunt the ones that betrayed him. He became a knight at the young age of 16 to get out of the orphanage. He wanted to be in the war and have a sword and be around chaos and blood.

Silas did the act of what became him the demonic entity he is today and since he has died. Silas went on a murdering spree killing innocents and criminals when he turned 17 until the day after his 18th birthday. He racked up his kill count to 113 people and most likely more in the long year known as the “Chaos and Bloodshed”. Earning his nickname of that gruesome year as the “The demon disguised as an angel” or “Demon of Shadows”. No one knows why he went on his killing spree, but him. He was found trying to kill his mother as his final acts of vengeance. The trial in the Dark Ages was brutal… Though Silas sees his recognition in the world that outcasted him; that he would die laughing and with a smile on his face. He was quickly found guilty of all 113 murders, but many others were linked to him that he would not admit to. He was quickly executed by a sword.

After many years, he has been a vengeful demonic and found a way to keep his name alive. He is a trickster and will find a way to make anyone’s life a living hell. Though he wants one thing back..

To come back to life for everyone to pay their dues.

Personality:

Cocky | Vengeful | Charismatic | Arrogant | Complicated

Silas is a teenage boy with lots of years on him that’s for sure. And he still is very much a teenage boy. He is rowdy and a cocky guy that knows he is better. He will put down others just for it. His honesty is very much for anyone. He does not sugarcoat anything and is very poisonous with his words to anyone that crosses him. He has a way to get under people’s skin and if he sees a sword in someone, he is the one that twists it out of his enjoyment. Yes, he is cruel and has no remorse for who he hurts while doing this. Though he does have a little sympathy and pity for orphans and people that have been abandoned or just had a rough upbringing like him. He is quite overing protective of those that have experienced what he had brought up in. Though it does not mean he is overall friendly towards them, it does not mean he is out for blood towards them.

He is a demon so that he has turned to a darker side of his personality. Bloodlusted, vengeful, cruel, always angry, selfish, or just overall cold. As a demon it is his life's work to terrorize the land of the living or people that are living just to spite them. Even if it means to be the boogeyman in the dark or absolute terrorize their everyday lives. It has always been how he operates.

Silas is a charismatic guy with a huge game or flirt. Yes, he is dead. Though that does not even hinder his charm. He loves the game that “plays hard to get” cause he knows he can never be with someone as long as he is dead and they are living. Though it also hurts him as his long reign of death has found love a quarrel for his emotions getting darker and darker. Though it does not mean he’ll just stop.

With that his romantice/love life is nonexistent.. Though it does not mean he does not fall hard. Because he falls hard. He is possessive and very much a hopeless romantic. He wants his beloved to have everything in the world. He would watch the world burn for them.

He is overly ambitious and has great determination to be the best or motivation to be alive. He has a great way to lie his way out of trouble and place the blame on someone else or just frame anyone for it. Call it sneaky? Call it smart.. He is very great at using his charm to manipulate people to do his bidding or just get what he wants.

Though under this hatred? What is left under it?

A broken child.

Strengths:

Poltergeist Activity:

Silas after his reign of being dead for 1,000 years. He has learned to be heard from the dead. If it means breaking and slamming the doors. He will do it. He loves to watch the chaos when he does something that is out of the norm. He does what he pleases.

Adaptability:

Something he struggled with at first from accepting he was dead. To the world that he knew was changing. He learned to shut up and not protest about it cause he was dead and he had to watch it.

Displaying his Appearance:

As a ghost this was a fun and useful trick that he had learned after being dead for a bit of time for him to master. Meaning he can become fully invisible as he was never there and his voice also being masked with the silence. Then he can just switch it where he is fully seen and can be heard. Though he cannot touch or be felt. He hates that part.

Flames:

Yes, fire.. Fireboy is here.. No, since he is a demonic entity, he was gifted with the possession of capability to bend fire. He cannot create it from his mind. But he can manipulate it if there is a heat source of fire. As he is protector and chaos for Hell, fire is a vital tool for him.

Weaknesses:

Abandonment Issues/Trust Issues:

This is for his past from being abandoned at such a young age.. His trust issues as well. They play hand in hand with a relationship of him not wanting to be alone, but he is scared to be truthful.

Possession:

Even after being dead for over 1,000 years, he has not found a way to possess any human or supernatural to control. It is the main reason why he is at the school to learn, and learn what else he can do. But also he is at the school out of boredom and keeps away from humans for a bit.

Child-Like Tendencies:

After his death, he was not able to fully mature from his life. He is still locked in being a 17 and 18 year old self. So in other words he is an old man, but he still acts like a teen and young man.

Mirrors/Reflections:

He thinks he will be stuck in them, if he looks at them..

Likes&Dislikes:

Being nostalgic | Getting his way | Traveling | Acting like a human

Dislikes:

The dark | Being alone | People trying to understand him | Overly kind people

Class schedule: (Leave blank, I will message you your schedule for you to edit in.)

1. Defense Against Curses
2. Elemental Control
3. Potions
4. Care for Magical Creatures
5. Herbology
6. Combat

Crush:

Open

Other:

Metallica helped me make this menace.

Edited at June 27, 2024 11:57 AM by Nirvana_Sky
Tenebris Academia - A Supernatural Academy RP [Open]June 26, 2024 09:22 PM

Infernal

Neutral

Give Award
Silas is accepted ^_^ I'll be sending class schedule tomorrow :)

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1  2  3  4  5

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us